The Billionaire Playboy's War...

By faddiemanzi

Isabella Stanford never thought that one day she would have the Playboy Billionaire hottie for a guardian but... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue

Valentine Special 2014

277K 6.8K 465
By faddiemanzi

Valentine Special....

"Mommy, I can't find my shoes!" Arnie Cornelle came rushing down from upstairs. She sank down on the third step and pouted. "I can't find my favourite shoes! The ones Daddy got me for my birthday."

Isabella turned to the whining girl. She sighed and turned to Stella, who was preparing a sandwich for Arnie. "Please look after Dawson. I will go and help Arnie find her shoes."

Stella smiled fondly as she cleaned her hands on her apron and turned to Arnie. "After you are done finding your shoes, come down and have a sandwich and some milk." Stella settled down near the gargling two year old boy and started feeding him too.

"Come on up, Arnie. Let's go and retrace your footsteps." Isabella helped the five year old five up and took her back upstairs to her princess room.

Being married to Liam was something entirely different from what Isabella expected. Like any other couple, they did have their small arguments and misunderstanding but Isabella could never truly believe it that she was really married to him. Like the first day she had laid her eyes on him, that love she had felt for him was still very much alive in her heart...in fact it was growing everyday.

Isabella discovered that she didn't have two babies in her house, she had three--including their father. Liam wanted to be spoilt. He loved getting attention from her, he loved getting approval when he did something right and he love being treated for his good behavior. Isabella didn't complain because she, too, loved spoiling her husband. She wanted to give him all the love he had missed out when he was younger. She didn't want him to miss his mother because he had her.

Although he still travelled a lot, at every chance he got, he was always at home with the family taking care of his children. Liam learned everything there was to learn about how to raise children and once they succeeded with Arnie, Liam wanted yet another child. Dawson came on Christmas Eve, the perfect Christmas present for Liam.

Liam wanted his family to have everything they wanted including his love. He was the perfect husband and father. He made sure that they didn't have anything to worry about and that was the reason why he worked so hard. Sometimes Isabella felt he didn't have to work so much because they were living quite large but then again, Liam still had his demons to keep at bay and there were always those times when he needed to retreat to something that would keep him from drowning in his past nightmares. Work was one thing that kept him sane. Work and family.

"I wore them for the beach party at Cody's place, last month." Arnie whined as they went through her wardrobe and looked under her bed but there was nothing. "After I came back, Daddy was home so he took me and Dawson for ice-cream."

Isabella blushed lightly when she remembered that evening. After returning from a visit to Japan, Liam took the children out for a few hours, giving her and Stella some time to relax. Stella still refused to stay at the house but Liam insisted that she got a place close by so that it was easy for her to move to and from the house at ease. Stella accepted the offer and was now living with her daughter. Every morning, Stella was over even before anyone was awake and she left when the children were tucked in and fast asleep.

Isabella was so grateful to the woman that she decided to support Stella's daughter's education. Now, Stella didn't need to think about her daughter's future, all she had to think about was her vacations every year.

Right after Liam returned with the children that evening, Stella took them upstairs and made sure they were tucked in before she left for the night. Liam and Isabella were alone again...

Liam extended his hand to her and his eyes gleamed with mischief. Even though they were married for a while, they still kept their life very exciting. She accepted his hand and he led her towards their room.

"I have missed you so much." He murmured as he pulled her into his embrace and inhaled the scent on her hair.

Isabella grinned up at him and touched his chin. "Not as much as I have."

"I think next time I go abroad for work, you should all come with me. I don't want to spend yet another second without my family. You are my very air."

"My husband is so cheesy." Isabella teased lightly.

Liam chuckled lightly as he raked his hands through her dark curls and held her head. He drew down and kissed her softly.

Isabella stood on her tip-toes and nipped his lower lip playfully.

Suddenly Liam's eyes darkened as he pushed her body until she felt the cool wall against her back. And this was one thing she loved about Liam. He wasn't a very traditional man nor was he patient. He took whatever was given to him however he wanted it. And now, he wanted to make love to her against the wall of their bedroom.

Liam unbuttoned to the top of her blouse while his eyes bore into hers. "I don't want you to miss me so much so tonight I will make sure that I will fill you up to the point you will be feeling me inside you for days to come."

Isabella bit her lower lip. "We have the whole night."

"Exactly...." Liam grinned at her as he once more possessed her lips.

"See!" Arnie's voice burst through Isabella's thoughts. "They are not here."

"What are you two looking for?" A deep voice came through.

Both Isabella and Arnie turned to the dangerously handsome man standing at the doorway. He leaned against the door frame and tucked his hands in his pockets. Isabella's eyes went up to the unbuttoned shirt and the missing tie.

Like before, Liam never liked ties so when he got the chance, he got rid of it. The unfortunate part was that he always misplaced them and she had the job of cleaning up after him! She narrowed her eyes at him and he got a pretty picture on what she was annoyed by but all he did was grinned boyishly at her.

"Daddy!"Arnie ran to him.

Liam lifted the girl up, her dark curls bouncing around her face and kissed her on the cheek. "Hey, sweetheart."

"Daddy, I can't find my shoes!" She said, tears lingering in her eyes.

Liam turned to Isabella then to Arnie and frowned pensively. "Didn't you leave your shoes in our room?"

"I did?" Arnie sniffed softly.

"Yes, come and see." Liam took the little girl across the hallway towards their room with Isabella close behind.

Once inside, he left her down and tilted his head towards the massive bed. "Go check under there."

Arnie nodded and ran across the room.

Suddenly Liam turned to Isabella and pulled her into his embrace. "Hey."

Isabella's eyes widened as she turned to Arnie who was busy ogling under the bed. "Hey! Not in front of Arnie!"

"She can't see us." Liam stole a kiss from her. "It's Valentine's and I have plans."

Isabella blushed softly. "But I thought you were busy today. Besides, it's not that big of a deal anyways."

Liam's eye narrowed to assure her that her lies were not working on him. "I have made reservations for tonight."

Well...now that he said he made reservations, Isabella felt obligated to join him for Valentine's day. When she woke up that morning and found him gone, something deep in her heart twisted. Liam was not the person to forget anniversaries or birthdays so she knew he had a busy day. She had already told herself that maybe she was spending the day alone with the children--but now, she was excited about whatever Liam had planned.

"I went early to work today so that I have enough time to indulge you, my awesome wife." He ran his hand over her cheek.

"They are not here, Daddy!" Arnie looked up.

"Oh, I think I put them in mommy's closet. Go check there."

"Are you sure." Arnie eyed her father knowingly.

Liam nodded vigorously.

The little girl sighed and went to the walk-in closet.

"Now, where were we. Oh," He drew down and kissed her long and hard. "I can't wait to have you to myself today."

Isabella's eyes widened. "But what about the kids?"

"Stella is having her family come over today. Her older sister has a son with many kids so she thought it would be a great idea if they spent the day there."

"Are you sure." Isabella asked. She didn't want to burden the woman with her children.

"Stella loves Dawson and Arnie. She will do anything to spend time with them." Liam assured her, kising her again while his hand went into her blouse soughting from her nipples.

"They are not here!" Arnie exclaimed.

"So, are you up for tonight's surprise?" Liam asked Isabella.

Isabella bit her lower lip. She was excited about this whole thing. "Okay."

"Good!" Liam kissed her one more time before he went behind the door and got Arnie's shoes.

"Liam!" Isabella exclaimed, not believing that Liam had just sent their daughter on the fruitless quest.

Liam placed his finger on her lips and winked before he made his way towards the closet. "Arnie, honey, I found them."

"My shoes!" Arnie came out grinning and she rushed out of the room. "Stella is taking us for a picnic today. I have to go and help her pack the food."

"Watch you step down the stairs!" Liam called before her.

Isabella ran her hands in her husband's hair. "I can't believe you did that."

Liam shrugged. "I needed to buy more time before we got discovered."

"I love you, Liam." Isabella kissed him softly.

"I know." He growled against her lips.

"You are getting quite arrogant now that you know I love you."

"Belle, I have always been arrogant." He placed his hands on her hips and lifted her up, her legs automatically going around his hips. "We have about twenty minutes before Arnie comes charging back in here."

"Fifteen." Isabella giggled feeling Liam's hands under her flowly summer skirt.

"Done." Liam took her lips into a bone-crushing kiss, awakening every little nerve in her body and sending zinging with fire and desire.

In The Evening...

Belle was cuddled close to him as they returned home from the eventful evening. They had a romantic dinner at the beach resort Stefan had bought over a year ago. Now, Stefan and Clarette owned a string of great restaurant across America and France.

The dinner was everything he hoped Isabella wanted. She was greeted by a violinist who serenaded her on his behalf. She received a dozen long-stemmed red roses as they were escorted to their table. The expression of her face was something that Liam wanted to keep forever. He wanted to always see it and made a mental note to try and surprise her as much as possible just so he could see that look again and again.

That night she looked as beautiful as ever and fitted perfectly right beside her. To that moment, he couldn't believe that he was given the opportunity to experience such unconditional love from her. At one time he believed he didn't deserve anything and he had put her through a lot but Belle loved him relentlessly. The only thing that was left for him to do was to cherish this one woman who had always been there for him and helped him through the worse of times.

Even if it took him, all his life, Liam was ready to do that for her.

Once Belle was sitting opposite him, her eyes beaming with love and thrill, they proceeded to various activities including dinner, gifts exchange and a little dancing and playing in the sand. Belle had never changed. She was still that same selfless and passionate woman he had loved and married. Just being with her there and seeing how lively she was, made him love her even more.

Now, sitting in the back of the car and being driven back home by Robert, he watched as she played with the diamond encrusted tangled-hearts pendant he had given her that night. A secret smile lingered on her lips and her eyes were lightly closed, her eyelashes casting a shadow over them and making them as sexy as hell!

"Are you happy, Belle." Liam touched her cheek lightly.

She stirred and her bright sensual eyes turned to his. His heart jerked in his ribs as he saw the love shining in there just for him. "Why wouldn't I be? I have everything I can possibly want in this world. I have the greatest husband who is cheesy and romantic at the same time!" She chuckled lightly then continued. "I have a beautiful daughter and an awesome son. What else can I ask for."

"Do I make you happy?" Liam didn't want to do anything wrong. He didn't want to lose Belle under any circumstances because he knew if he did, he would never recover from the heartbreak.

"More than you could ever imagine." Belle sat up and frowned. "Why are you asking me this? Did something happen?"

Liam shook his head lightly and embraced her face. "Nothing bad has happened. I just want to make sure that you are happy because I don't want to lose you. I love you with all my heart and if you were to leave my side--" His voice cracked.

Isabella's eyes widened. They had been there before--when he felt as if he wasn't worthy of being with her and it took a great deal and strength from Isabella to assure him that he was all she ever wanted. "Liam, darling. I am not going anywhere. I have been with you for six years and my love for you keeps growing more and more. There is no one else in this world for me other than you. I can never leave your side."

Liam sighed and hugged Belle, tears clogging his throat. "I love you so much." He murmured against her neck.

"I love you too, Liam." Bella whispered stroking his hair lightly.

Just the feel of her skin against his, the scent of her hair and her perfume and the sound of her voice could have been enough to assure him but sometimes he still felt he was caught in a dream and that he was going to wake up and find himself alone and cold. He tightened his hold on his wife. She was his anchor to that world.

Liam undressed his wife slowly, savouring the sight of her skin in the dim light of their bedroom. The dress pooled down on her feet and she stepped out of it. Not much had changed about her body except for the little stretch marks around her tummy and her enlarged breasts due to pregnancy but Liam loved every part of her. He would never change a thing.

Stood infront of him and began unbuttoning his shirt while he kissed her neck and down her collar bone. A shudder passed over her body as she melted against him. She peeled his shirt away and her fingers traced a pattern down his chest and stomach. All the hairs on his body stood up by the sheer effect of her presence. Her tongue darted against the shell of his ear and Liam felt his toes curl.

"Oh God." Liam sighed as she traced her tongue down his skin, stirring every part of his with desire. Her small fingers went to the buckle of his trouser and undid it before unzipping his pants and dropping them to the floor.

"You are dangerous." Liam managed to pass through his thick throat.

Isabella chuckled. "I know."

His erection throbbed against her stomach as she pushed him towards the bed. Liam found himself sitting on the edge as Belle climbed over him settling her bottom right over his erection. Liam groaned softly. She began rubbing herself against him, sending pleasure cascadinging up and down his body. He had to grab her hips to stop her or he was going to lose control.

Belle smiled wickedly at him as she pushed his shoulders back and he found himself sprawled on the bed. She straddled him and linked her hands with his, holding them away from him. Liam always loved a woman who took charge and that was one place Belle never disappointed. She drew down and teased his lips with her tongue and her teeth, nipping them them licking away the sting. All the while she tantalized his erection with her slow, leisure movements. The friction between her lacy thong and his cotton boxers made the pressure build inside him.

"Don't tease, Belle." He groaned softly.

"Fine." She sat up suddenly and pushed his boxers down, releasing him from its confinements. "I can do other things instead."

"Like?" Liam peered at her and discovered she was on her knees against the bed with him swelling in her hands.

"Like this." Before he could do anything, she had him deep in her mouth.

Liam bit back a growl as Isabella sucked him. It was strange that after six years, they still made love like newly married couples. It was always an adventure for them and he always looked forward to it.

Isabella's mouth move around him and her tongue teased the sensitive areas around him until he couldn't think straight. Finally he couldn't take it anymore. He sat up and pulled her away. He didn't give her the chance to protest, kissing her hard and tasting himself on her lips. He yanked her thong away and jammed himself deep inside her. Belle moaned loudly as Liam pounded deep inside her.

Her legs went around him as he thrust harder and her into her. The suddenly he withdrew completely and rolled her over. She supported herself on her forearms. Again, Liam thrust deep inside her and her back arched.

He could never get enough of her. This was where he belonged; his home, his wife, his family. He didn't want to be anywhere else other than there.

He felt it when Belle was quickly approaching her climax. Suddenly her core gripped him tightly as ripples of pleasure went through her. She called out his name as she panted against the bed. Liam followed her a few seconds later, pouring himself into her.

"That was intense." Belle turned to him.

Liam sank next to her and pulled her into his arms just as the monitor beside them beeped telling them that the front door was open. "Just in time. I guess that is Stella bringing the kids back."

"They must be exhausted." Belle murmured softly as she tucked her head on his neck.

"You sound exhausted." Liam chuckled. "I was planning for a round two."

Belle's eyes opened and looked up at him. "Liam, thank you for today. This was the best Valentine ever."

"You deserve much more than this, Belle."

"You have given me more than enough." Belle assured him.

Liam tucked a lock away from her face and smiled before leaning down and kissing her. This was a great way of ending such a great day. He was with his Belle; he was home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 50.6K 43
Isla King grew up wealthy, but not as wealthy as Billionaire playboy Arturo Calendri. The family company was being taken over by Arturo's greedy fath...
457K 9.8K 51
Axel Brown was not particularly approachable. With a cold interior and a deadly stare he'd scare those who get to close away. So what was so differen...
2.3M 68.5K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
205K 4.3K 26
Isabella has a screwed up family that causes her nothing but trouble. She's been abused and used all her life by her own mother and brother. But will...