Running - A Brawl Stars Story

By EpicTouma

Waking to a scene of death and mystery 8-bit must figure out what happened and why he's being hunted by the p... More

Chapter 1

Prologue

84 3 0
By EpicTouma

"All done!" The woman shouted as she swept her hands towards a machine sitting in the corner of the shop, "The very first arcade machine that has all the capabilities of an AI controlled robot and an arcade machine!" Clapping rose from the gathering crowd of viewers as they gazed in wonder at the arcade machine with arms and legs attached to it.

"Is it safe?" One of the onlookers shouted out, "last time I remembered seeing it blow up!" "Of course it's safe!" The woman answered in mock sadness, "you really think I would forget about the mistake I made last time?" The crowd looked uneasy, as if they weren't sure if it was safe, some even left while shooting weary glances at the machine as if it might come alive and destroy the whole town. They of course were right about the machine coming alive, but maybe not so much about destroying the whole town, more like just the shop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.1K 67
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
18.7K 342 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
566K 14K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
588K 19.8K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...