𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 | GODRIC

By sugxrysweet

❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭? ❞ [godricxfem!oc] [before & during season ii]... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

836 42 7
By sugxrysweet

❝ 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
         𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞. ❞

                            — 𝑨 𝑻 𝑻 𝑰 𝑪 𝑼 𝑺

     The crickets chirped their songs, moonlight peaking through the opening in the brunette's wall that was a window. She inhaled deeply, sitting herself up and standing onto her two feet. She raised her arms above her head, holding in the groan that threatened to escaped her lips while she stretched. Her white, cotton night gown fell to her ankles, the sleeves scrunched at the wrists but were loose over her hands, ending just before her fingertips. Her bare feet stepped against the stone floor, her hands pushing the door of her small home open silently.

     The sand sunk deeper beneath her feet and sat between her toes, but she ignored the grainy feeling and continued to exit her small village. Her hands grasped the fabric of her night gown, pulling it slightly above her ankles as she continued to trudge further from home.

     Her breaths were quiet, her feet finally meeting the grass. She felt at peace, and could no longer hear the whispers of those calling her a demon within their slumber. Her green eyes scanned the trees around her, streams of dim moonlight poking through the leaves and onto her tan skin. While at her village, she was never given the opportunity of exploring the terrain outside of her four walls. She couldn't help the smile that graced her lips as she stood in a small opening, gazing up at the sky. Her footsteps had begun to travel backwards, until she hit the stiff chest of another. She gasped quietly, twisting around to look at what she hoped was only the stump of a tree.

     Her green eyes met with those the color of ice, and when her hand grazed his skin accidentally, it felt just as cold as his stare. There were a few ink designs imprinted on his skin. The one's on his arms and chest were completely visible due to him being shirtless. The girl then looked to her left, noticing the woman that stood beside him. They were both gorgeous beings. The woman stood with dark brown hair that fell to her hips and chocolate brown eyes that mesmerized the eighteen year old girl before them.

     "I'm sorry," the girl muttered in embarrassment, clearing her throat at the uncomfortable tension. Lilith stepped closer to her, taking a deep inhale of her scent and closing her eyes in pleasure, exhaling. "Vanilla and cherries," the corners of Lilith's lips tugged into a small smirk filled with mischief as she glanced at Godric. "What are you?" he asked her, scent strong and running into his nostrils like a stream. She fascinated him in a way he didn't think was possible.

     "Nothing that concerns you," she replies with a false confidence, holding her head high and tensing her shoulders. A click sounded in her ear, Lilith's breath brushing against her skin. "You are so very wrong," she whispers, and in an instant, her fangs sink into her skin and draw blood.

     Unable to move, she watches as Godric then moves to the other side of her neck, the pain doubled now. A gentle whimper escaped her lips, and it wasn't long before the beating of her heart slowed to a stop, causing the two to pull away. Lilith sunk her fangs into her own wrist, pushing it against the girl's lips and letting the crimson liquid fall onto her tastebuds. "You're turning her?" Godric question, eyes widened. This girl was the most delicious meal he'd ever tasted. "She will be of great use to me, Godric. She's powerful. I can sense it," her words were whispered as she pulled her wrist away, the wounds quick to heal.

     The sun had finally set, and those green eyes fluttered open, only to quickly shut when the dirt clouded her vision. Her yelp was muffled by dirt just barely falling past her lips. She felt like she couldn't breath, but the truth was, she was perfectly okay right now. She just wasn't aware of it. Her nails dug her to the surface, and with her newfound strength, it was less difficult than she would have imagined it to be. But at the same time, she'd never imagined herself crawling from her very own grave. She gasped for air, clawing at the grass and pulling the remainder of her body from the ground.

     Within a flash, that same familiar face came into her view, causing the girl's stare to harden. "What have you done to me? Where am I?" she asks, refraining from frantically searching her surroundings. In quick images, the memories returned to her mind. "You killed me," she whispered, eyes wide as she looked at Lilith. "I always imagined Satan to be a big, red man with a black goatee," she muttered, causing Lilith's lips to curl in amusement as she shook her head slightly. "I am Lilith. What is your name, little bird?" she asked, offering a hand to help her up.

     It was astonishing. She did not look the slightest bit dead. Her skin had not become pale, and her hair had become even more bold. Her eyes were still that same electrifying lime green, and her lips were still a vibrant pink. The girl gave no response, causing Lilith to click her tongue. If Lilith was a queen, this girl before her would be a princess. And every princess deserved a beautiful name. Aurora rang through her head, causing her smile to widen. "Aurora Milford," the girl had beat her to it, causing Lilith's brows to furrow. "And what sort of queen are you? I've never heard of a queen that kills," Aurora scowled, gripping onto Lilith's hand and pulling herself to her feet. "How did you?" Lilith began, but Aurora was quick to cut her off. "I'm a demon that has telepathic abilities," Aurora muttered, brushing her fingers through her knotted hair. But she was no demon, and Lilith was perfectly aware of this.

      "Now will you please tell me who you are and what on earth is going on?" Aurora asked, eyes stuck on the blades of green grass at her feet. "I am a vampire. I've turned you into one, also, but it appears you just might be more than I expected," Lilith let her hand fall back to her side, drinking in Aurora's appearance. Sun - kissed skin, slender arms, feminine figure that appeared as a silhouette through the thin fabric of her now dirty gown. But when she stood straight, she still looked like that of a baby bird who has yet to learn to fly. And that was exactly what Lilith would teach her to do. But this bird would learn to soar.

     "I am your maker. Therefore, I have control over what you do if I absolutely want it. But you've become a vampire. You shouldn't be able to read my thoughts. We have much to learn together, little bird. Come with me," Lilith gave her a gentle smile, linking their arms. But there was a hint of wickedness in her eyes. Aurora Milford had a series of crazy events ahead of her, and had yet to discover her full potential. But just as Lilith wanted, she would not just fly. She would soar.

;

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥 !

𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙤 𝙞 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙨 markosgirl . 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.