˚.ΰΌ„| boyfriend scenarios [hun...

By findingsignal

because we all love them. these aren't the classic boyfriend scenarios about how you met, first kiss, etc. be... More

-ˏˋ⋆ your wish is my command β‹†ΛŠΛŽ-
៚ when you lyric prank him
៚ his favourite hairstyle on you
៚ when he has a wet dream
៚ when you're on your period
៚ when he lyric pranks you
៚ when you wear his clothes

៚ his nickname for you

2.7K 64 45
By findingsignal

┌─────── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ───────┐
situation: just his nickname for you.
└─────── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ───────┘

➳ gon

≫sweets≪
you're just as sweet as sugar, so he decided to call you ≫sweets≪.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

➳ killua

≫dumb-dumb≪
he doesn't like to call you ≫idiot≪ because he thinks it's too harsh. ≫dumb-dumb≪ is his gentle version of it for you.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

➳ kurapika

≫darling≪
it's a classic nickname, but he really likes calling you that anyways. he likes the gentle and loving sound of it.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

➳ leorio

≫love≪
he wants you to know all the time that he loves you, so there really isn't any better nickname for you than that. he still makes a huge deal out of calling you by it as he doesn't want to appear like a softie.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

➳ hisoka

≫peaches≪
this refers to his term ≫unriped fruit≪, but after you're already worthy enough to pleasure him, he likes to call you that.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

➳ illumi

≫deer≪
while referring to the nickname ≫dear≪ he likes this version after you sometimes remind him of an innocent deer with your kind character.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

➳ chrollo

≫precious≪
to him you are worth more than all of the treasures in the world. you're his most precious possession.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

➳ phinks

≫hun≪
he likes the sound of this modern version better than the classic ≫honey≪.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

➳ feitan

≫beautiful≪
in his eyes you are the definition of beauty. he rarely ever calls you that though, which makes it even more special to you.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

➳ shalnark

≫princess≪
you're his princess he wants to fulfil every wish for, so how could he call you anything different than ≫princess≪?

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

what's your favourite out of them? i personally love ≫dumb-dumb≪, ≫beautiful≪ and ≫precious≪ even though i can't help but think about chrollo saying the latter just like gollum does, which is kind of disturbing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
403K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...