Misunderstood

By CatherineAlexandra96

A story that talks about a girl who meets a boy...a boy that is well known in their town and a boy that every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

37 24 3
By CatherineAlexandra96

It was the day after the date and Alex was feeling really happy. Despite that little moment, she thought it went pretty well and all she wanted was to do it again. She wanted to have those feelings she had again and that made Alex get a massive smile on her face, making her get ready really quickly to go work.

It was 9.30 am and it was her and Lexi's turn to open the Milkshake so once Alex arrived, Lexi was already there, being always the first one to arrive to make sure things would be ready in time.

- Good morning! – Said Alex smiling a lot as she got inside and went to get herself ready to start working.

- Good morning! – Said Lexi as she gazed her moves and gazed how happy she was, having her eyes shining a lot. All of Alex was different and Lexi could notice that. – Someone is extremely happy today! – She commented.

- I am!! I am in a really good mood! – Said Alex smiling as she walked to the counter to go meet Lexi, who was there, looking at her with a face that was telling Alex for her to talk about what happened. – Are you trying to make me talk??

- Which you should be doing by now!! – Lexi said making it sound obvious. – I can see that the reason why you are so happy is called James!!

- Actually, his name is Liam James, but he is! – She said blushing a lot as she looked down, touching her eyes, feeling herself getting red.

- What? His name is Liam?? Since when? – Asked Lexi confused with what Alex was saying.

- Probably since he was born, I don't know!! – Giggled Alex, messing with Lexi. – But it's a really good name! I like it!!

- Dude, you don't like his name. What you like is him! – Lexi said giggling as she looked at Alex and gazed her moves. – You are all blushy!

- Oh shut up!! – Said Alex throwing her a cloth that she had near her.

- It's true!! Tell me what happened yesterday! I am curious! – Giggled Lexi, wanting to know everything.

- How do you even know something happened yesterday?? – Alex asked her giggling, crossing her arms as she stood looking at her.

- For you to be all happy it can only be that! I know you for some time and I never saw you this happy, so spill it out!

- He ended up asking me on a date!! – Said Alex, blushing a lot. – He took me to an Italian restaurant nearby and it was damn amazing!

- Oh my God, you are serious?? – Lexi asked, jumping around already with how happy she was with what she was hearing. – Oh my God Alex!! That is so damn cute! Tell me more! – She begged, fangirling a lot.

- We just talked and got the chance to know each other better. We made each other questions and even though the air got a little tense in the middle, it was pretty good!

- What happened for the air to get tense?? – She asked curious.

- I decided to talk about girls and that was something that messed with him in ways I never thought it would. – She said looking down as she remembered how Liam reacted when that subject came.

- What happened?? – Lexi asked as she gazed Alex's moves.

- I don't know though. I asked if he had a girlfriend and he said that he didn't have anyone for some years and I asked him why and he started to get really tense and with a really angry look. It was like something bad happened and he has that inside him, eating him. I don't think it was something easy for him and I don't think it was just a girl.

- You think something happened to the girl? – Lexi asked with a serious face as she heard her words.

- I don't know though. I really don't know but I don't have a good feeling about it. I think that subject is one of his demons and if you saw the way he stood when I talked about it, you would understand.

- Gosh girl, you are scaring me. Maybe they just broke up because they didn't work out! – Lexi said, trying not to think that bad of it.

- If that was what really happened then let me tell you that Liam really loved that girl with all his heart because it still messes with him.

- Now I am curious to know what happened!! – Confessed Lexi-

- I am too but I really don't wanna think about it because it makes my heart race as fuck. – Alex said, nodding a lot.

- Why? – Asked Lexi.

- Because the thought of him getting hurt is something that messes with me and the thought of him being hurt because of a girl messes with me even more. It has been some years and he is still like that and I don't know...I don't have a good feeling about it. – She said touching her chest, right over her heart, feeling something that she couldn't explain.

- You can't think the worse Alex. You have to think that they just broke up because it was not meant to be. – She said getting closer to her, holding her hand. – He is with you now.

- Lexi, he is not with me. After yesterday, yeah, we do have some chemistry but he doesn't like me or anything close. I just told you he is still not over a girl from his past! How could he be into me??

- You don't know that?? Maybe what he really needed was someone like you to show up in his life and help him get through his demons!

- Because all I want is to be his rebound girl. – Nodded Alex.

- You won't be any of that because you are a good girl and he will see that. He will fall for you.

- You wanna mark the wedding already?? Maybe I should start seeing a house and maybe think of a family, no?? – Alex asked her giggling.

- I would totally support that! – Answered Lexi back, laughing.

- We just met! There is no one falling in love with anyone okay?? Calm down your horses!!

- One day you will come to me and you know what you will say?? – Lexi asked her smiling, already knowing it. – "Oh Lexi, you were so right!! Liam and I fell in love and we are extremely happy now. We already have our future decided and we are thinking of starting a family!"

- Jesus girl! I'm 20!! I still have a lot to live, but if that happens, obviously you will be the first one to know!! – She said giggling as she looked at her.

- You know how right I am! – Lexi said with a cocky face but in a good way.

- Well, he wants to take me on another date. – Said Alex, blushing a lot. – But I don't wanna make any pressure on him though. I want him to go slow and feel comfortable while doing things.

- Does he?? For when?? Did you marked something with him?? Do you have his number?? – Lexi started to ask loads of questions, showing Alex how excited and happy she was.

- Hey, calm down! – Said Alex giggling. – No, I don't know for when and no I don't have his number but I did that on purpose.

- What?? – Nodded Lexi, confused but giggling. – What do you mean you did that on purpose?

- I wanna make sure we keep on meeting each other in here. I want to make sure he comes here to talk with me and if he had my number, it would be easier for him to talk with me.

- Uhh! That is damn smart! – Said Lexi liking her thought.

- So, at 4 pm he will be here, waiting for his friend and if he wants, he will come inside and talk with me. – She said giggling, knowing that probably was no friend and he was there only to spy on them.

- Yeah!! His friend that actually is called Alex! – Smirked Lexi, bumping into Alex's arm, messing with her. – Right??

- If it was me I would be really happy but now I just have to wait and see what will be his next move.

- And what more?? What happened more?? Did he take you home after dinner?? Did you kiss each other??

- Of course we kissed each other Lexi! – Said Alex, messing with her. - Who wouldn't kiss the other person right on the first date??

- You suck!! But did he take you home?? – Lexi asked, curious.

- He did take me home but nothing happened besides talking and getting to know each other. Stop making movies in your head!! – She said giggling. – It was just our first date!!

- The first of many, right?? – Nodded Lexi as she bumped into Alex's arm. – It was about time for you to get a man!!

- Lexi!! He is not my man! And besides, he must just want to be my friend. – She said blushing a lot but not putting herself into too many expectations.

- What? – Asked Lexi surprised with what she just heard. – Do you think that if he wanted to be only friends with you, he would take you on a date??

- Yeah!! Friends go on a date as well! – She said making it sound obvious.

- Gosh Alex, you are so damn naïve!! – Giggled Lexi. – We will talk in some time and you will see how many friends go on dates.

- And see that I am right!! – Answered Alex, messing with her.

- That I am the one right!! I know when I am right and I will be right in this!! – She said giggling. – My guts are never wrong, you should know that already!!

- Hum hum!! Let's see! – Alex said, putting her tongue out, messing with her, now seeing some people coming inside the Milkshake since it was already passed the time from the opening so it was time for them to start working and let the day pass. Even though it was being a pretty normal day for Alex, she couldn't wait for the clock to mark at 4 pm. That hour became special for her and that hour would mean something...it would mean that he would be there and he would talk with her...at least that was what she thought it would happen. However, it was not that what happened at all. All of Alex's thoughts were crushed in a second when the clocked marked 4 pm and no one was there... Liam was not there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 48 18
17 year old Bailey is just any other normal teenage girl.... Well at least in her eyes. She is that person you walk past in the hall way, not knowing...
6.2K 108 25
Olivia has branded herself eternally single and average. When she goes to a night club, she never expects to meet someone. She never expects to meet...
168K 3.2K 18
Angela May is a typical college girl that loves to work hard but play hard as well. When her friend, Zara, takes her to a new club in London, her lif...
2.6K 83 25
Kate is a high school student and works on top of that. She meets a group of unusual boys and falls in love with one of them, Just like her friends d...