๐‘๐„๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ / bungล stray do...

By fyowyn

โ ๐ข ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ... More

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ
๐š๐ค๐ข๐ค๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐จ โœง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ค๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข โœง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ค๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข โœง ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐จ โœง ๐š๐ ๐ง๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โœง ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐œ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ค๐š๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š โœง ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ โœง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ โœง ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ โœง ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ โœง ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ โœง ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ โœง ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ง โœง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ž๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ค๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ โœง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ณ๐š๐ข โœง ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ณ๐š๐ข โœง ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ณ๐š๐ข โœง ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ข
๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ณ๐š๐ข โœง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ณ๐š๐ข โœง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž
๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โœง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š โœง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฌ๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐๐š โœง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐š โœง ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ž

๐œ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ค๐š๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š โœง ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

3.6K 78 5
By fyowyn

august 8th 2020 / TW: Graphic descriptions of violence / Word Count: 1.7k / I really hope this makes sense

✧ 。゚✐.*゚☆: *.☽ .* ✎。:*゚

There was a calm to fighting that you couldn't quite describe. A certain euphoric adrenaline that surged through you, edging you on as your enemy drew near. The conflict had been going on for well over a month and the Gifted before you was simply another member of some nameless organization, just another pawn to be crushed beneath you as your enemy charged closer. You grinned widely, waiting until the last possible second, the gifted man yelled, electricity bubbling up on their fist as they made to strike you, only for you to seemingly vanish.

Vanish wasn't really the right word, it was more like a glitch. It was a rather shocking sight to see, to watch your body seemingly distort not in some horrid physical manner, but to watch as your body seemingly shifted and vanished, your atoms and reality moving in a way that was simply wrong. The man seemed frozen, abject terror flashing across his face.

"Shocking ability isn't it?" You called, sitting down on a pile of crates stacked against the wall.

"What the hell are you," the man hissed, glaring at you as he approached you.

You just laughed, "your ability is electricity no? Well I suppose it's only fair I tell you mine. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but let me try. If reality, this space around you is binary, I am not, if reality is a simulation, I'm basically a virus, a glitch, something that shouldn't be there, a distortion, however you want to put it." You jumped down, practically floating down to the ground. "I'm also a hell of a lot stronger than you."

The words had barely left your mouth when you appeared in front of him, knife in hand as you surged forward, plunging the blade into his throat, blood spilling from the wound as he gagged horribly, choking as he pitched forward. You just sighed, moving out of the way as the body fell to the floor with a thud, blood polling at your feet as you practically skipped away.

"Well that was anticlimactic." you mumbled to yourself, ignoring the buzzing of your phone as you played with your gloves absentmindedly, the toes of your vibrant green sneakers scuffing the ground as you absentmindedly adjusted the matching blazer you were wearing. You had bought the garment after Mori said your hoodie wasn't very professional, but you had kept your trademark green. Personally, you thought there was something rather aesthetic about the green and the pinkish aura of your ability. It clashed yes, but in a manner that wasn't as jarring or as horrible as you might otherwise think.

Shutting the door of the wear house behind you, you fixed your gloves, pulled a handkerchief from your pocket, whipping down your blade before tucking it back up the hidden sheathe in your right sleeve. Ignoring your phone, which was still vibrating the pocket of your jeans. Finally, after the insect buzzing became too annoying. Digging out your phone and pressing hello you sighed as Dazai's familiar tone of voice came to light.

"[Name]! How gracious of you to finally pick up!"

"What do you want?" You drawled, your cheerful tone dampened slightly by Dazai's call.

"We've got a situation?" He said, you could practically hear his expression, that stupid sheepish smile on his face as the commotion in the background grew louder, Chuuya was there was well and you could hear his frustration at whatever enemy over the line.

"Shouldn't you too be able to handle it?"

"Well, I don't want to have to use a plan involving corruption, I'm saving those for next week," The burnet whined, this tone dramatic as ever.

"Fine fine, I'm on my way, I'll see you soon enough."

You hung up the phone halfway through Dazai's farewell. Tucking it back into the pocket of your jeans, you jogged forward a bit before activating your ability, and vanishing with a small distortion of reality.

✧ 。゚✐.*゚☆: *.☽ .* ✎。:*゚

It wasn't a pleasant sight, not it was rather lame and disappointing. Chuuya was clearly doing all the work and Dazai wasn't even trying not to get himself killed. In fact if you hadn't appeared when you did and struck the enemy from behind, Dazai would have most likely been stabbed to death by some lame foot-soldier.

You didn't even get a chance to reprimand him for it before you had to dodge another attack. That familiar sensation of relaxed adrenaline pumping through your veins, it felt oh so delicious to feel the knife swing in your hand digging to the chest of your victim, tearing through the fabric of their black and white suit as you lodged it through their heart. Blood staining their shirt as you pressed your hand against their abdomen, activating your ability as they cried out in pain. To anyone but you, the distortion must feel like a living hell. To feel something so wrong take place as the physical reality warped, your mind bending in ways it shouldn't have been able to, and then roughly yanked away as you stopped the effects just as soon as you started them. It must have been a terrible fate.

The body slumped at your feet, your eyes glinting with a clever malice as you flicked blood off your knife, the blade spinning in your hand as from behind the men cautiously approached you, you could see Chuuya getting to his feet again. Ready for a fight.

Behind you, Dazai sat crouched behind one of the metal beams of the warehouse, knowing full well what you intended to do, as you approached your opponents, jeers and taunts flying from your lips as you grinned widely, your eyes glinting with a playful sadism. You weren't cruel by any means, but you would never be able to mold into normal society. You were too odd for that, so why not play into it? Own it, flaunt that distorted personality all you wanted. And clearly it was getting to the, they didn't notice Chuuya behind them as they raised their guns, they didn't notice him activating his ability as they aimed at you, the triggers pulling as the blare of the firearm sounded throughout the warehouse.

You vanished, and as you reappeared a few feet to the left, right beside one of them, you saw Chuuya's attack as he lunged forward, easily crushing one man's skull and another's head. It was almost a shame really, you thought as you ran your hands along two of the member's backs, the distortion of your ability coming into play, leaving their twisted and warped forms twitching on the ground it a spiraled mess. Another screamed, their ability coming to light as wind whipped around you, tugging at your blazer and undoing your ponytail to leave your hair to whip around you, getting in your eyes as the ability user howled, their cry simply becoming one with the wind.

Chuuya grunted dully as he punched through a crate the wind knocked up, it's contents, firearm ammo nearly shooting through him but as the bullets approached he grinned kicking the metal vessels back at the ability user, gravity propelling them forward to their target at a dangerous pace. The sound of ripping flesh greeted your ears as you once more twisted the space around you, warping the wind to your command as a cheshire-cat-grin spread across your lips, dodging forward and driving your knife through the ability users throat, just as you had before. Your blade finding comfort just as the bullets had set deep within the skin of the unfortunate soul who dared defy the port mafia.

And then it was over. The wind died, debris falling to the ground with an unceremonious thud. The body occupying it as you whipped blood from your knife before dusting yourself off and skipping over to Chuuya who was looking at you with a raised eyebrow.

"That was a little dramatic you know." He stated blandly, looking up at you as you were slightly taller than him, his cheeks flushing as you giggled before pecking his lips once.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that dramatic." You grinned, kissing him properly this time, grinning against his lips as you felt him return the affection with joy, only to be brought apart with a scowl as Dazai re-emerged from his hiding place.

"Get a room you two!" The burnet yelled as he leaned over the body of the ability user you had left lying on the floor, checking his pockets for anything useful.

Chuuya glared at him, about to retort when he felt your lips on his again, you tasted like cherry and sugar and good you were so sweet. And the feel of your lips pressing against his and the warmth that invited into him, swirling through his entire being was more than enough to forget the presence of the suicidal mackerel.

Flashing your middle finger at Dazai over your shoulder you giggled against Chuuya lips once more, god you loved him, you loved to fight beside him, to spend your days getting lost in some obscure part of the city by his side, to find purchase against his lips. It had you giddy at the thought. It made you forget about that distortion inside of you, well not quite, but it certainly made you feel ever so slightly more human.

Dazai on the other hand just sighed, getting to his feet and calling out to the two of you to stop making out at a murder scene and get going. Always the third wheel he supposed as Chuuya sent a bullet flying past his head, shame he missed but antagonizing the redhead could come later, for now, he had all the information on this group he needed. Which meant finally, finally, as the night drew to a close and sunlight pushed out over the horizon and the mafia slid back into the depths of the underworld. The three of you could retreat back to your separated homes for a few hours, and at the very least pretend, like you were something in that small semblance of normal. Even if only for a short while before the next round of bloodshed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1K 33
Y/N was just an ordinary citizen. Woke up, went to work, had hobbies, ECT, but everything changes when the "The Port Mafia's hound" Akutagawa drags y...
290K 6.3K 34
One shots for the lovely soukoku. Most of these stories are from pinterest. !May Contain!: -Angst -Character death -Fluff -possibly smut though i'm n...
563K 29.2K 42
COMPLETED โ–ต What if you woke up one day and didn't know who you were? What if after one accident, all your memories were blocked, and the one rule to...
37.8K 527 29
Dazai x Chuuya ๐ŸคŽx๐Ÿงก This one shot will have - โœจ Smut ๐Ÿ’• Fluff ๐Ÿ’” Angst ๐Ÿค Unspecified ๐Ÿ’– Light Smut I will put tw one whatever needs a tw ๐Ÿ’ž Do NO...