Analyze

By Bana0Nana

After Inko is murdered, Izuku flees his home and is left to fend for himself. Knowing he can't go to UA and n... More

Analyze
Oh my gosh
Decision
Cat Cafe
New Vigilante In Town
•Chapter 5•
Oops
Hospital
Jump
🧇Waffles🧇
UA
Tagged🙂
Seriously, Again
🐱Cat Videos🐱
Only I can do that
Stop!
Hiatus
🏖Beach Trip🏐

"I like you, Izuku."

9.7K 339 206
By Bana0Nana

     I was woken up by a loud ringing. "Ugghhh, go away!" I yelled groggily. It's been so hard getting out of bed this past week, seeing as I've been sleeping in the most comfortable bed.
     I got discharged from the hospital a week ago and was finally able to get a good nights sleep. I mean cmon I was in the ICU for 2 weeks. You would think they would have better beds.
     'Oh, today's my first day at UA!' I remembered. I hopped out of bed and walked to the kitchen. It still felt a little weird to walk, but thankfully they gave me a week to readjust. The first time I tried walking I fell flat on my face.
     I popped a piece of toast in my mouth and threw my yellow backpack on. I decided to leave early, so I wouldn't have to run into too many people. While I was walking I spotted a blue haired boy wearing a UA uniform, on the other side of the street. I decided to ignore him, but unfortunately he noticed me and ran over.
     "Hello, my name Tenya Iida, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I noticed you were wearing a UA uniform," he said seriously, "What class are you in?" We walked in an awkward silence until I reluctantly spoke up, "Uh, I'm in class 1A...." I mumbled out, looking down.
     "So am I!" He exclaimed. He chattered on for a few moments, before there was an awkward silence yet again. We made it to the school gate and walked in. I headed towards Nezu's Office and Iida went to what I'm assuming is class 1A.
     I knocked on the door and waited until I heard, "Come in!"
    "Good morning Nezu.." I said and sat on chair across from him.
     "Good morning Izuku!" He replied, looking up from his computer. "Here's your schedule, as you can see you'll be studying with class 1A, but the other days you'll be with me!"
     I took my schedule and left Nezu's office. 'No! I knew I should've just went to the classroom..' I though, looking at the sea of people now in the hallway. I quickly tried to push through, but nobody really saw me. Probably because I'm too short....
    After a few moments of getting pushed my head hit something hard. I looked up and saw a boy with yellow hair. "H-hey...." he said weirdly, looking at me funny.
    "O-oh hello...!" I replied nervously, " Sorry for running into you, but could you tell me where class 1A is?"
     " Yeah s-sure......" He said while staring at me. We stood in silence for a few seconds, with him just staring at me.
     "U-um, soooo........ where is it?" I said, snapping him out of his trance.
    "Sorry about that, I'll walk you there!"
The walk there was peaceful if you don't take into account that almost everyone in the hall was staring at us, and that he kept on trying to start up a conversation.
I thought there were a lot of people before, but that was until about twice the amount of people came charging down the hall. Now everyone was packed together and pushing each other trying to get to class. It didn't help that the people around me were touching me everywhere and I'm pretty sure they were doing it on purpose.
Soon I was slammed against the wall, with a guys hands on either side of my head.
" Sorry about that." I heard a deep voice say. I looked up and saw the sleep deprived teen that's a regular at the cafe.
"Oh, um it's okay.." I replied. "But could you please get off me...?"
"O-of course!" He exclaimed and pushed himself off of me, only to get pushed right back onto me. Now our bodies were squished together, and his face was so close to me, that I could feel him breathing on my neck.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry.... I can't move.." He apologized.
"Don't worry it's fine...." I mumbled out. After we stood there for a few minutes he started to move his face closer to mine, making our noses rub together.
"What's your name? I'm Hitoshi Shinsou...."
"My names Izuku Midoriya, but just call me Izuku.."
" That's cute..." He said smiling.
" Oh thanks!" I replied, smiling back.
Soon the hallway cleared up and we could finally move. " I'm in class 1A, what about you?" I asked.
"Awww, I'm in 1C.."
"That's to bad... Well we better go to class, if you want we could eat lunch together..." I proposed.
"Yeah, I would like that. I'll see you at lunch.."
________________________________
In class 1A

"Oh my god! You won't believe what I just saw!" Kaminari yelled.
"Shut the hell up dunce face, nobody cares!" Bakugou yelled back.
"There was this super cute new girl, and she's in class 1A!"
"Hehe, yes! Another hot chick that I can seduce..!" Mineta said, already drooling.
"Everyone get in your seats! We have a new student, so shut up!" Aizawa yelled slipping out of his yellow sleeping bag. Once everyone quieted down he said, "Come in..."
The door opened slowly and a cute green haired cinnamon roll peeked his head in, before shuffling over to Aizawa.
"Introduce yourself, after that do whatever you want. I'm going to bed." He said, rolling into a corner and going to sleep.
"U-um... H-hi my name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Izuku. It's nice to meet all of you."

Deku's POV
The class was silent until I got tackled to the ground by someone. I looked over and saw Kacchan! "Kacchan!" I yelled, and hugged him.
"Deku! You stupid nerd! What the hell's wrong with you, I thought you were dead!" He yelled back at me. I looked down and said, "Sorry Kacchan..."
"Tch ......s'fine.." He replied, pulling me to my feet. He rested his head on top of my head and snaked his arms around my waist.
     "I think you should let him sit down now." A boy with two-toned hair said.
     "I'll do whatever the hell I wanna do icy hot bastard!" Kacchan yelled, pulling me to his seat and sitting me down on his lap. Looking around a lot of my classmates looked angry. 'We're they angry at me? On no, they hate me already!' I thought.
Kacchan and I talked to pass the time, and soon enough Aizawa woke up. He checked his watch and said, "All of you come with me. Izuku you need to change into the sports uniform, we're going to be accessing your quirk. One of you show him to the boys locker room."
The class erupted at that. The girls started screaming and so did the guys.
"It would be inappropriate for one of the girls to show him!..." Iida yelled.
"Yeah! I'll show him!" The boy from the hallway yelled.
Everyone continued to yell until the boy with red and white hair came up to me. "My name is Shoto Todoroki, i'll show you to the locker room." I nodded my head and followed him out the door and down the hallway.
Once we got there he handed me the uniform. I turned around and took my shirt off. I slipped the other shirt on and started to zip it up. I finished getting dressed and turned to see Todoroki staring at me with a red face. "What's wrong Todoroki-Kun?" I asked
"N-nothing, lets go..." he said, walking outside.
"Izuku, you'll do a series of tests, starting with the ball throw." Aizawa said. I stepped up to the circle and picked the ball up. I used telekinesis to make the ball float and go forward. After a few moments the ball came flying back at me and I caught it in my hand.
Aizawa pointed the monitor in my direction, "Infinity."
No one's POV
Once all the tests were complete the students went to the classroom and Izuku went to the locker room. He changed into his uniform and started to tie his tie, only to end up with a big knot. 'Why is this so hard, I could literally do anything, but I can't tie my own tie...' He pouted.
After a little more struggling he felt arms snake around his waist. "Mh! Oh Kacchan, you scared me...." Bakugou's arms traveled up to Izuku's collar and with one swift motion pulled the tie off of him.
"Stupid deku, I thought I taught you how to tie your own damn tie." Bakugou growled in Deku's ear. When he finished he turned him around and gently placed his back to the lockers. He rested his hands on Deku's waist and leaned down to his face. "Mmmhh Kacchan? What are you doing?" He asked. Bakugou rolled his eyes and said, "Damnit nerd, are you really that clueless?"
Before Izuku could respond Bakugou kissed him softly, reminding him of the time in elementary school.

"I like you, Izuku."
________________________________
I'm sorry this took a while, I've been really caught up in school work. Not to mention my computer isn't working right, so it takes extra long to complete assignments. But anyways, Thank you for all your support! 😊🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 551 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
34.7K 755 20
Izuku Yagi was Neglected and abused by his family and friends for being quirkless but when he was 12 he was bitten by a radioactive Spider and became...
51 2 9
After a horrible incident at just 8 and 9 years old, Izuku and Katsuki are forced out of their home and onto the streets. Soon after they become vigi...
1.1M 36.8K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...