TaeKook 🔞 FF [ One Shot ]

By 27KimJungkook27

JK is home alone, his husband Tae was working like usual. JK felt bored, than he found his old human vibrator... More

Daddy's Punishment

Caught by Daddy

5.5K 127 3
By 27KimJungkook27

JK is home alone, his husband Tae was working like usual. JK felt bored, than he found his old human vibrator, so he thinks that he should give it a try... He turns on his phone and watch porn hub while imagining it was him and Tae.

*his vibrator*

He starts the video and the vibrator, he moans and moans...until someone opens the door....

???: WTF ARE YOU DOING?

JK: Holy, T-tae... What are you doing here?

Tae: I'm going to take my laptop, since I forgot to bring it! Now, what am I seeing?

JK: No Tae, it's not like that. I'm just bored and than I found my old vibrator, and I think I should do it, since we didn't have sex for a month.

Tae: YOU CAN JUST TELL ME! I'VE WARNED YOU TO NOT USE SEX TOYS!

JK: *looking down* S-sorry Tae... I'm not going to do this anymore, I promise... Will you forgive me?

Tae: Since you've did this, I can't just forgive you! Go to take a bath, after I work, you will be mine!

*by the way, Taehyung is a famous CEO in Seoul*

Part 2 Coming Soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2K 5
Jungkook was at his brothers house party, where he met Taehyung. They were both drunk and got a little carried away. i want to end my suffering <3
548K 26.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
48.1K 1.3K 6
Jungkook : If You're that desparate to be a slut then be mine... . . Boy X Boy Smut Jealousy Cursing Top JK Bottom V STARTED : 17th April 2022 END...
5.5K 131 7
some secrets that change everyone's life A short story Top - jk Bottom - tae I think so 🤔💬