A Life I Could Never Dreamed...

Bởi himani1411

Mahabharata. A tale of victory of Justice over injustice. A tale of sacrifices. A tale of diplomacy. The tale... Xem Thêm

something about me
Surprise gift. but for whom?
meddling with time?
A special chapter
An official meeting
meetings the pandavas
expecting the unexpected
what's right thing to do?
A little talk
its been days...
Gouri pujan
the ratings
the incrwonation
leaving Hastinapur...
hell broke loose..
the ratings
journey to Dwarka..
Reunion with Kahna
Journey continues
who am i?
Truths
different direction
ranking
where is Adrika?
New Avatar
New place dynamics
author's note...
Adrika
The Strategist Role
the talk
A Chalenge
Here It Is..
Return to the time line...
some confusion
Major heart break
Fall out
It's becoming complicated.
Big Dissions
Journey to Hasthinapur once again
A Time Changing Friendship
Business deal
Truth
His for ever
Khandavprasth
Indraprastha
Changes
Parth
Parth 2
A problem
A marriage or a conflict
Marriage of the century
The happy days
Time takes turns
The next generation
The city of Seasons
Days in Island
The meet alash
Father
Family and moments
The things needed to sort
War of words
Alliances
War
The Falen Warriors
Vishma vadh
Chakravyuh
let's have some fun
Beginning of the end
The Ultimate Sacrifice
Thank you
Letters
the sequel
Announcement
Announcement 2

World fall apart

3.1K 142 162
Bởi himani1411

Adrika's POV

The 4day journey was felt like 4whole years. I rode as fast as I could but I made sure to take rest and have food in mean time. This part I usually ignore while travelling. I avoided travelling at night. I stayed in inns and ashrams. I met several people in the way whom I knew of but never met. Finally I reached at the borders of indraprastha. I was tiered and just wanted to reach home but the chief of the group stopped me.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" I asked suspecting some britch in system or something.

"Everything is alright my queen. I have a word from the emperor for you." He said politely. I nodded for him to go on. "The whole Royal Family has travelled to Hastinapur. The Lordship want you to join them as soon as possible."

Ohh.. No... It was time. It was time for the greatest shame of time. Oh my god. So that was bhrata krishn's plan to keep me out from this situation.

"When did they leave?" I asked impatiently.

"A week my lady. But... " He said

I didn't wait for him to say anything I just turned my horse and rode. As fast as I could. How could I loose the track of time. Then i stopped. If I went there, I would mess up the the timeline. I went towards my city. The moment I reached home my head was spinning, I was nauseous with detested. The part of mahabharat that haunted my dreams for ages were flashing infront of my eyes. I was miles away but I was feeling every bit of it. I could not stop myself from falling on my knees. I wasn't sure if I had any emotions on my face because to be honest I felt hollow. Empty inside. The pain that Droupadi was going through made me feel so helpless that I felt like end this whole world right there. I was aware that I was crying. I was crying because I was feeling what happened with her. I felt like I was shamed and I was defiled. Like my character was tainted. Then I heard.

"Chhoti bhavi"

I looked around like to find my chhote Kumar. He must have said my name. He must have called for me, he must have wished I was there like I promised him I would be when ever he need. My only devar my son. I instantly felt the motherly love towards him I never had. He was always been a friend but maybe that's not how marriage work. He must have stripped off of every jewellery. He must have treated as a slave. Until then I was empty, now I was filled with rage. I screamed, and that was almost animalistic. That scream had a power of thunder storm and impact of a cyclone. The room was destroyed.

"They killed my soul bhrata krishn... Please let me take my revenge."

I never heard my voice like this. It was so hollow that it scared myself. Because it was the moment I realized the girl from 21st century was officially dead. That day a new person was born and I fear she was born to destroy.

Arjun's POV

If someone says to choose between life that I had and death. I would choose death. Seeing your wife being violated in front of you isn't something you could live with. But we had to. The scene in front of us would haunt our dreams for ever. Then we heard her. Our strength. In her weakest. Or so we thought. When Sahadev addressed her. I was terrified of her scream. It was barmy. She screamed in pain and anger. Like that sweet words of addressing he used to tease her time to time was paining her. She made everyone on their knees with just one scream. She showed the power of a woman to the court which just shamed another one. We could heard her roar yet we knew she was far away. She was roaring like a wounded tigress. Droupadi and mata left after that but everyone were terrified of the painful screams of Adrika they were hearing. That was physically painful. Suddenly it was stoped. We all looked up to see Madhav standing there. He was also looked enraged. His ever calming face had a fire that no one witnessed.

"Vasudev Krishn.... You are here?" Mamashree Shakuni said.

"I'm here as a messenger of my sister. Her painful voice asked my permission to take her revenge on this court. I can't deny my sister her any wish." He said. Adrika. What ruthless her revenge will be to force Madhav to come down for her behalf..

"Droupadi accepted the compensation for this. I have decided to return them everything that has been taken." King said in a desperate attempt to stop him.

"The fact that you think what happened here is compensable is exactly why you deserve a greater punishment than what Droupadi gave you. My Adrika's punishment. Not only you but all your family." He said in a calm tone. But that was merciless.  "I believe you should be thankful that she is not here herself. I would not be able to guarantee your life if she was here."

"No vasudev... Don't do this..."

"My hands are tied mata. I'm just her voice. Her family is shamed here. But more and so her husband, the half of her body, heart and soul is disrespected. Who is pure as a raindrop. You disrespect someone so serene that you lost your right in Nature. She can't take your souls away because that they promise to do but she have control over the death." He paused for a while. "She Krisnanuja, balaramsneha, nakulardhangi prakriti kanya Adrika Idivita is banishing you and your family from five elements of Nature. Your dead bodies will not be burned by fire or touched by water. Soil won't accept it. It will be food for scavenging animals. And that will be her punishment for you king dhritarashtr." He said. We all were stunned. We didn't expected her to be this ferocious either. Rani gandhari just fall down crying saying

"Don't curse my family such a thing.. Have mercy.. Have mercy..."

"What did you do?" King said defeated.

"Welcome to your end." He said before turned away and left.

When we reached Draupadi's room Subhadra was banging on the door begging her to open. I instantly knew that wasn't going to happen. Subhadra was unknown about whatever happened. She was crying and asking us for answers of her questions. We didn't had any answers. In that exact moment Madhav came. That must be the most unsettling experience I have ever encounter with Madhav. He refused to acknowledge me, even looked at me. He asked Subhadra about Draupadi and when I tried to speak to him he said he would only forgive me if Draupadi did. We didn't know what happened between those two. I was in a state of bloom all the ride back to indraprastha. We were anxious to see Adrika so basically were searching for her.

"Adrika.. " We heard Nakul's painful voice. We looked at the direction. She was there. Sitting still looking down at a flower. Madhav went to her. For some time they kept calm.

"Was that out of line?" Adrika asked.

"Your reaction. No. The results of your reaction. Yes." Madhav said.

"Why did you gave me this feelings? Take it away."

"I can't take away that I never gave."

"What's that mean?"

"Those are yours or I say that was you. You are growing. Learning. Acquiring. Powers that beyond me. You are evolving meri behan." Madhav said. Adrika nodded.

"You have to understand that was supposed to happen. I did what I had to.." Madhav was cut by Adrika.

"You don't owe me any explanation bhrata krishn." Adrika said in a monotonous tone.

"Are you angry with me?"

"Yes."

"Do you hate me?"

"No."

"Do you still love me?"

"Very."

"That was a relief." Madhav said.

"There are matters in here that needed attention before Hastinapur takes over." Adrika said standing up.

"Don't you want to meet her?"

"What I possibly could say to her that could comfort her? Honestly I don't trust myself around anyone right now. Just want to go home." Adrika said.

"I'll tell her."

"Good." Adrika sat down to touch his feet. He kissed her forehead and she left.

"Did you understood what they were talking Subhdra?" Bhrata bhim asked.

"No. No one understand them." She replied.

Maybe because they didn't have to use words. She maybe left to make sure her healers region moved to Island. We were still devastated over what happened but we started to prepare. The most broken one was jyesth bhrata. He blamed himself for everything. He even said he disobeyed Adrika, who's been telling him from years not to trust Hastinapur. Doesn't matter who ever he was. Everytime we go against her something terrible happens. Later Droupadi came around. She said she forgiven us but all she wanted was her revenge. The revenge she would get. One thing that was clear as daylight that we would fight. The war has to happen. Madhav also supported our thoughts and advised us to prepare in these years were coming. Subhadra and Adrika joined us. Subhadra. My love. How I would survive these years without you. The thought alone was painful. Then I would miss everything of my child. Their first word, first step how unlucky could anyone be to be any miserable than me.

"Chhoti bhavi! Finally you accepted me as your son." Sahadev said to Adrika.

Adrika very lovingly cupped his left cheek. Then something very unusual happen. That startled everyone. Adrika was crying. She never cried. Yes we have seen her silent tears but crying. It wasn't an option. Something must have happened. Something that we could not imagined. Something so terrible that it broke this indestructible lady into sobbing like this. We all panicked.

"Adrika what happened?" Sahadev asked. She just looked at him sobbing uncontrollably.

"Jiji... Jiji what in the heavens happened?" Subhadra asked seeing her sister like this.

Everyone did but she was just crying uncomfortably and didn't uttar a word. Then we saw Nakul went to her.

"Your tears are fire on me. Tell me love what happened? I can't see you like this.. Your courage is my strength. Don't rob me my last bit of strength love.. Tell me." He said. Such love was imitable in it's own.

"I don't want these years of partition anymore harder for you than it already is. But... But I would not be able to forgive myself if.. If you go without knowing..." She somehow managed to utter those words.. We were unable to imagine what could that be.

"What's going on love? Tell me before I explode with all these emotions.." Nakul said desperately.

Adrika cried lowder. Then she did something. Maybe she was not able to say anything. Maybe she didn't trust herself with words. She shakingly took Nakuls hand to put on her stomach. Her womb. The moment we realised what it meant our minds fall into a web of puzzled emotions. She was pregnant. She was pregnant with the second heir of our family. We were so shocked to show any emotions. Honestly we didn't even know what to feel. Nakul fall in his knees. Hands still on her. He smiled first, then it dawn on him that he will not be around for them. He also broke down crying. We all were utterly in shock. They were crying and we were struggling to put any words for them.

"Why them Govind? Why being as pure as them, they can't have a happy stable life? Why? What possibly could they did to deserve this?" Droupadi asked.

"My sister choose this life on her own. She was aware of the hardship." He said.

"As much as I know her all she must have done is to follow your wish." I said.

"All she followed was righteousness. And who said it was easy. But my sister has that power to follow the path. She is my best weapon and her child will be your best weapon. Her and Subhadra's." Madhav said.

"Then take them to Dwarika with you. Keep them safe till we are back." I said. Looking at them still sobbing. I saw sahadev approach them, sat on his knees and placed a hand on Adrika's womb.

"Its our fault that you are going to raise them alone Chhoti bhavi. I bless who ever in this womb will be born with my consciousness." He said. Bhrata bhim did the same before saying.

"My power." Then jyesth bhrata followed with,

"My righteousness." I knew its my turn. I followed the action and said

"My courage." Nakul looked up to her, she was looking shocked but happy.

"And my purity." He finished. She held all of our hands together on her womb. She maybe the only woman after mata that could bring all of us brothers together.

"We should give them some time with each other." Subhadra said.

Adrika's POV

When the clouds of anger and pain cleared a bit I remembered the fact that made me leave panchal. I was going to inform my husband and family about my pregnancy. What a time to get pregnant Adrika.. But if I didn't then maybe I would never had. I could not understand how to tell them. But when Chhote kumar said that I finally accept him as my son. Realization hit me. The fact that I was carrying a baby made me feel that motherly love towards him. I could not help and broke down crying. Aarya was crying too. So was Droupadi and Subhadra. How in just seconds all our dreams were broken like a mirror. All the plans I made when I was returning from panchal, all the promises Droupadi made while taking care of Subhadra that she will do the same with me, aarya's dreams that he will teach everything to our child as he always accused me of working too hard and not having time for him. He always said after our child comes he and the baby would be one team and complain against me. Why it had to be me... The promises pandavas made to my unborn child was enough for me to know how much they wanted to be part of this child's life. They gave us some time together. To which we both just sat quietly holding each other. At a place which was very similar to the place we first talk years ago in hastinapur while he was treating my wounds. My cries were stopped just occasional sobs.

"This wasn't anything I thought when I came to know about the pregnancy in panchal." I said.

"At least there were tears." He replied.

"Yah.. I can give you that. Are you taking revenge on me for leaving you so many times?" I asked.

"I wish. But I can't. I can't stay away from you." He said. "Can you come and visit?"

"No." I immediately said. Because now I knew how to prepare for the war. I needed to prepare not only my self but this baby as well. Who ever it was. Son or Daughter. They will fight for their father and me.

"Ok. Can you promise me something Adrika?" He said. Wow.. He never takes my name.

"Hmm..?"

"Don't forget me."

"I can never Love."

"Promise me you will talk about me with our baby. You will make sure they know me. You will make sure they have their father in their life. They will know who their father is and they will know how much I love them. Promise me Adrika you will make them feel they have their both parents with them." He said. I looked at him. I could see the desperation of a father to be there for his child. Yet he knew he will not. But if this is his only way to be in their life I will make sure it happens.

"I promise my love this child will have a father in their life. Maybe not practically but they will."

That was the only conversation I had with my husband. And I knew our next words will be after 13 years. It's not like we didn't talk after that. We talked with our eyes while he was leaving. They were leaving. I was there standing at the path and thinking about the cruelty of the situation that will follow. That I would be waiting for 13 long years. 2years of married life. Why women always pay the hardest of price? We maybe will ask this till the eternity.

"Kya soch rahi ho behna?" I heard bhrata krishn's voice. (What are you thinking my sister?)

"Samay chakra ke ware main. Sometimes human has all the powers in the world yet so helpless against the time. You were right abut it is being the greatest power." I said still looking at the path. (About the tesseract of time)

"That is why you are needed." After a minute of silence he said "Chale... It's time."

"Yah.. It is time. Time for me to go." I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"When I left for America years ago my mother made me give her some promises. Silly ones. Some absurd. But she feared for me. Typical mothers.." I said remembering her. It's been so long.

"What are they?" He asked.

"Stereotypical American fear. Don't do drugs. Don't get any vulgar tattoo. Don't drink. Don't eat any unknown meat. One thing she said and I laughed at her face. She said do not end up being a single mom." I said laughing at the irony. He held my hand. "You gave me this child bhrata krishn and the responsibility of raising them without their father. So I will raise them. But not in your protection. I will raise my baby alone. I have decided to leave for Island."

"I will not stop you from your decision meri behan. I can't. But you have a family. Who love you very much. I want you to remember that." He said. He kissed the top of my head and left.

Yes I had a family. They took it away from me. My husband. My love. My baby would grow up without him. And they would have to pay for it. I was sitting in my room. Packing some of my husband's memories to take with me. I was frankly just wanted to stay in this room as long as I could. The room where I spend my married life. Like a short happy dream. I found the bangles which were actually knifes. Nakul's wedding gift to me. Tears stated welling up again.

"Jiji... Do I lost my husband and sister in a same day.. Do I also go through this child birth alone?" Subhadra asked. How selfish I was... I didn't thought of her...

"No sweet.. I'll go after your child is born and you both are safe and healthy. But don't as me to stay any further Subhadra." She nodded.

Returning to Dwarika was calm and sad. Baldau hugged both of us while bhavis were crying uncontrollably. The news of my pregnancy was a little relief yet it could not calm the heavy atmosphere. Abhimanyu was born in correct time. As predicted it wasn't a easy delivery either subhadra passed out several time but we managed some how. When I hold him in my arm the feeling of holding the future was overwhelming. They both were healthy. Baldau didn't want me to leave untill my delivery. But I was adamant. I could feel my delivery wasn't easy either. And way tol complicated. So I decided to seek help from a race with very advanced techniques. Elves. I left for Mirkwood the same day. I left Dwarika to get ready for MAHABHARAT.

A/N
Ok. This was the most difficult chapter for me to write. I don't know how I could describe it but I was in physical pain while writing it. I could feel pain, the tightness my chest. I was constantly tearing up. Even broke down crying once. I just hope I could at least justify the gravity of the situation. Please let me know everyone. Please.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love
Pragyna

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

431 29 4
The Mahabharata has been retold for hundreds and thousands of years, from the perspectives of various people of the epic, be it Draupadi, Bhima, Yudd...
145K 8K 53
She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is not easy and it can never be simple and...
9.4K 413 19
The Epic turns.... The Mahakavya is perplexed like a net either it's people or politics "Choose wisely life gives us choices and you have to make t...
3.4K 246 31
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・*✧・゚:*✧・゚: 🅂🄴🅀🅄🄴🄻 🅃🄾 🄺🄰�...