Chris Evans Emma Watson- Nigh...

Von kalopsia_flaneur

Chris Evans and Emma Watson have been dating for the last 4 months but neither have confessed their love for... Mehr

Fools In Love
You've Made Your Bed, Now Lie In It
Find My Way
Maybe Its The Right Time To Turn The Page
A Broken Heart Bleeds Tears
Exchange of Hearts (Explicit)
Instagram - Emma Watson
Instagram - Chris Evans
Celebuzz- *Chrisemma* The New Hollywood Couple

The Night Everything Changed

578 14 1
Von kalopsia_flaneur

Emma's POV

Emma- My flight just landed. See you at the hotel😘
Chris- Can't wait to see you doll😉

I smiled seeing the message, even a simple text from him is enough for the butterflies in my stomach to flutter.
He is like a fresh breeze on a beautiful spring morning.
He is the epitome of a gentleman any woman would crave for but the way he is so childish and funny makes him more attractive to me.

I and Chris started dating 4 months ago when we met at Tom Hiddleston's birthday party.
We felt that instant spark between us and I couldn't deny he is a sight for sore eyes but not only that, he is just so kind, passionate, honest, hardworking and the list can go on forever.

With both of us being in public eye it was challenging to keep our relationship under the wraps, but sometimes I want to scream to the world that I love Chris.. but I can't because I haven't even told him I love him.
We've been taking things slow and are not able to spend much time together because of our busy schedules but thank god for technology we are always near through phonecalls and facetime.

For the first time in my entire life I m excited for Oscars, not for my nomination but for the whole week I'll get to spend with my boyfriend. Oh how I can't wait to see that handsome face.

The entire trip to hotel felt like lifelong, I m not able to control ny excitement, 'Get a hold on yourself Emma its not like you're meeting Chris for the first time.., Yeah but its the first time I m meeting him after realising I'm in love with him.'
Love for me hasn't been easy, I never had the greatest chance at love but with Chris I feel he is the one, hopefully he feels the same.

Finally after the long wait I am here, getting my room keys fast I make beeline to my room. Once my bags were placed I tiptoed towards Chris' room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

Aagh I let out a sigh for the thousandth time today, ever since my arrival here in the morning I can't wait to see my babygirl.
This wait of few hours is killing me when I want nothing more than to hold her in my arms.., kiss her all day long and make love to her all night.

We haven't been dating for that long but the way I feel for Emma scares me sometimes, I don't wanna lose her ever. She is like the best thing happened to me after so many mishaps and toxicity in my life. She is far far away from drama and tauntrums..., the woman is smart, kindhearted and drop dead gorgeous.

I thank fate for bringing us together, how I got so lucky to have a woman like her by my side still amazes me. I m not gonna wait longer, I'll tell her I love her and soon the world will know she is mine.

Suddenly my train of thoughts get interupted by a gentle knock on the door, and I know its her. I hurry up and open the door.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

And here he is, my adorable meatball grinning like mad, he rushed me inside closing the door with a loud thud.
Before I can even say Hi, his hands were on my waist pulling me towards him. He kissed me in the most sweetest and gentlest way possible.., I wrapped an arm around his neck and my other cupped his cheek scratching that barely there scruff. His hand moved to the small of my back, then wrapping his arms a bit tighter he deepened the kiss.

"I can't believe you're here", he mumbled between the kisses.
I smiled cupping his cheeks," I missed you."
He tightened his grip on me, "Hey baby I missed you too."

He pulled me further into his room smiling,"Welcome to my temporary home and I don't know anything, you're going to stay here with me for our entire trip."

I leaned into him smiling,"I have nowhere better to go."
He chuckled pulling me on his lap, "I m glad you feel that way...can't believe we have an entire week to spend together."
I smiled pecking him on the lips.
"And congractulations on your Oscars nomination doll. I m sure its gonna be you who will be returning home with that golden statue."

"Thankyou Chris but I m not sure its gonna happen.., there are many people who deserve it more than me."
He scoffed,"As if anyone can be better than my girlfriend."

"Oh hush you silly boy I don't care about any awards I m just happy to be here spending time with you", saying this I connected my lips to his.
And so our evening went talking about everything and nothing.

After dinner, we somehow made it to the bed ripping clothes off each other bodies, making out like horny teenagers...Sweat covered our bodies as we moved together to reach that glorious high again. And when it happened, together and just as explosive as the first time. I knew. I knew in my heart what I needed to do.

"Emma I love you. God, baby, I love you so damn much."
I froze!
He said it first, before I had a chance to. He loves me!
His eyes held mine and I couldn't deny the look he gave me. He meant it. A tear slid free from his eye and slipped down his cheek.

"Chris, I love you too! I've loved you for so long baby."
His smile nearly blinded me.He held me tight as I cried tears of joy.

He pulled back to gaze down at me, wiping my cheeks dry.

"Baby I don't know how to say this, but I was wondering if we can attend the Oscars together, I want the world to know I'm taken, that you're mine and I m yours."

I was stunned, he wants to make our relationship public, to be honest I wanted
the same but announcing our relationship to the world, through some Award Show didn't seen well.

"Chris baby I would love to tell the world about us someday but not through some award show."

He breathed a deep dissapointing sigh, "Why can't we announce it now I love you and you love me so what are we waiting for?"

"Honey its not about waiting I just don't wanna announce it through Oscars..., it seems so cliche and with my upcoming nomination it will look like a publicity stunt."

His face fell and a frown encroached on his once happy face.
"Are you really more concerned about your award than our relationship Emma?...Our love doesn't matters for you?...Do you feel like I m taking away your spotlight?....Are you ashamed of me?"

Whaaa..Whatt?? How can he think like that?
I trembled as I saw hurt in his eyes.
"No, baby please don't think like that. I love you, let me explain.."

He got up off of me and sat on the edge of the bed, hands raking through his hair.
"What exactly am I suppose to think?! I pour my heart out to you! Everyone in my life knows how much I'm in love with you!...What is all this to you? Huh? Is this some kind of game you're playing? Am I just a boytoy for you with whom you can play and then move to next. Good luck with that!"

He stood up and rummaged through his chest of drawers, pulling out a pair of sweatpants and quickly yanked them up his legs.

I began to panic! No! This can't be happening! We were just in complete happiness and wrapped in a love bubble. Now the bubble had popped.

"No! Chris! No, this isn't a game! You're not a game to me!....I swear to you! You're everything to me!! Please, listen. Everyone in my family and close friends know how much I love you. Please baby listen to m..."

He shook his head and grabbed a hoodie out of his closet and pulled it over his head.

"I need some air. I get it I am not as popular as you Emma Watson, England's Unofficial Little Princess..., that you're ashamed of being with me in public. You can't take the criticism of dating someone less popular than you, it will tarnish your image. So guess what it's over between us. Feel free to let yourself out"

I cried as he stormed out of the room, my whole body flinching when I heard the front door open and then slam shut.

I pulled my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth. I fucked this up. I fucked up the best thing that ever happened to me.

Shaking I move towards my room leaving behind my love, the best chance I could ever have at love.... Once again I got my heartbroken, I lost my chance at love again...maybe love wasn't made for me.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

44.7K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
14.3K 312 19
It's no secret to the world that Emma Watson had a big crush on Tom Felton. Yet the friendship between them was far more valuable than either would h...
873K 19.8K 83
❝So, what are the first signs of love?❞ ❝Well, one of them is when your heart starts beating uncontrollably in front of the...
154K 3.2K 41
#1 in evans March 31st #1 in chris April 20th #1 in mcucast May 10th #1 in actress October 31st #1 in Instagram April 3rd #1 in fluffandsmut May 10th...