Of rainbows and butterflies...

By nonentityinexistence

Andre needed help in his song project for a class, however, Tori was not available as she needed to prepare f... More

Jade Gets Crush Pt. I (The Passenger Seat)
Jade Gets Crushed Pt. II (365 Days)
Jade Gets Crush Pt. III (Okay)
The Flour Bomber Pt. I (Steal My Girl)
The Flour Bomber Pt. II (Love on the Brain)
The Flour Bomber Pt. 3 (Why)
The Worst Couple Pt. I (Nothing Lasts Forever)
The Worst Couple Pt. II (Torn)
The Worst Couple Pt. III (Losing Grip)
The Worst Couple Pt. IV (More Than That)
Andre and Jade's Playdate Pt. I (Smile)
Andre and Jade's Playdate Pt. II (Jealous)
Tori Goes Platinum (Miss Movin' On)
Opposite Date Pt. I (I Try)
The Hambone King Pt. I (Can't Keep On Loving You)
The Hambone King Pt. II (When I Was Your Man)
Stage Fighting Pt. I (Love Someone)
Stage Fighting Pt. II (Love Someone)
Stage Fighting Pt. III (Are You Happy Now?)
Andre's Horrible Girl Pt. I (Ready For A Fall)
Andre's Horrible Girl Pt. II (Somewhere Only We Know)
Andre's Horrible Girl Pt. III (Need You Now)
Beck Fixes Beck and Jade Pt. I (Dreaming with a Broken Heart)
Beck Fixes Beck and Jade Pt. II (You Don't Know Me)
Beck Fixes Beck and Jade (She Will Be Loved)

Opposite Date Pt. II (Positively 4th Street)

905 24 20
By nonentityinexistence

AN: So this would be the last part for this episode.

Beck was stunned when he found out that Andre wrote a song for Jade and that Jade knew he kissed Tori.

I feel sorry for Beck, but as Dan Schneider once said, sometimes, characters had to be away from each other and get hurt so that they would be able to grow.

I hope I was able to establish that in this story.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN VICTORIOUS. ALL CREDITS TO DAN SCHNEIDER

-----------------------------
BECK

Beck and Tori went to an animal hospital after his aunt asked him to take her dog because it was sick.

While in the animal hospital, Beck and Tori we're talking loud enough for people to hear them discuss how they were not dating.

Beck was annoyed by how people just kept on chiming in in his conversation with Tori and that how he had let go of his girlfriend.

"Maybe she still likes this boy with the hair."

"That doesn't mean she ain't still got feelings for you."

"Sometimes girls do that because we get scared inside."

"And we need a man to make us feel safe."

Beck had enough of what the people were telling them. They did not even know what they were talking about. Jade was the first one to let go, not him.

He kept telling them that he was not dating Tori, that they were just friends, the people in the animal hospital thought that there was something between them.

Could it be that that's how Jade saw it that's why she was perennially annoyed with Tori's presence?

Beck and Tori were surprised when they saw Jade, Andre, and Cat enter the animal hospital.

Beck stood up, obviously defensive, could only say, "Jade."

He didn't understand why he was feeling guilty. Perhaps the people were right. If nothing was going on between him and Tori, then why didn't they tell her that they were hanging out that night?

But they were already broken up. Jade was the one who walked out.

Tori stood up too, looking guilty as hell. Jade just raised her eyebrow upon seeing Tori's face.

"Uhm. I'm just gonna bring the turtle to the animal doctor." It was Cat. She really didn't seem to realize what was going on with her friends.

"Hi Jade, I can explain." They could hear Tori talking. She was obviously nervous as she uttered those words.

Jade narrowed her eyes. "Explain what?" She asked.

Andre, hoping that nothing scandalous would happen, held Jade's arm, "Uhm, why don't we sit down over there just for sec?" Pointing at some of the vacant seats in the corner.

"You have no right to be mad at us because Beck and I are only..."

Jade didn't let Tori finish. "Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you?"

Beck then stepped closer to her, "Look, Tori was just hanging out with me..."

Jade then leered at Beck and Tori, "So what if you're hanging out?" She then raised her hands mid-air as if she was explaining something. "What do I have to be mad about?  We broke up, we're all friends, kind of.  I mean, any of us should be able to hang out with whoever we want."

"Are you really okay?" Beck as her again.

Jade pursed her lips and let out another smile, "Yeah."

Beck couldn't believe Jade did not freak out. Was she really over him? "That's pretty cool." Was all he could say but deep inside him, it wasn't cool.

After Beck got the ointment for his aunt's dog, they waited for Cat to be finished. When Cat got the turtle, the five of them walked out of the animal hospital together.

Beck noticed that the three did not bring any car with them. "Why don't you just hop in, and I'll give all of you a ride." He offered.

Andre looked at Jade who seemed pretty calm about what was happening. Jade nodded at him.

"Okay." Andre agreed.

Andre took the front seat while the three girls sat at the back. The drive could have been awkward if not for Cat.

Beck dropped Tori first, then Cat and Jade, and Andre last. When he arrived at their driveway, as he was about to close the door, he noticed a white folder underneath the passenger seat.

He walked around the car and open the passenger door to check what was it. He realized that it was Andre's music sheet. He took it with him and went straight to his RV.

Inside his RV, he sat on the edge of his bed and started scanning Andre's music sheet. Andre was really great at writing songs.

Andre told him earlier that he was working with Jade on writing a song for one of her classes when Cat called and asked help on her brother's turtle.

Beck went on flipping the pages until he saw one sheet with Jade's name on it.

He froze, for a second, he was dumbfounded.

It was a song for Jade. And Andre had written it long ago when Beck and Jade were still dating.

Beck clenched a fist, he almost tore the music sheet. He couldn't believe that Andre had been harboring romantic feelings for Jade for quite a while.

Was it the reason why he was always around Jade now?

Beck's jealousy and anger must have clouded his thoughts when he found himself driving his car going to Andre's.

He slammed the brakes on his car when he arrived at their driveway. He jumped off of his car, the music sheets in his hand.

He was about to knock on the door when it opened and saw Andre standing in front of him.

Beck's jaw was clenched as he raised the folder leveling it with Andre's eyes.

"Looking for this?" His eyes were burning with anger.

Beck dropped the folder on the ground and grabbed Andre out by the collar of his jacket. When Beck saw the door closed behind his best friend, he then landed a strong punch on Andre's face.

Andre was thrown to the ground. Looking up at Beck, raising both his hands to let Beck know that he did not want to fight.

"Look, Beck. I could explain!"

Beck picked Andre up, grabbing the latter again by the collar. His face was so near Andre that the latter could feel his heavy breathing.

"Explain what? That you've been hitting on my girlfriend behind my back, huh?" He yelled.

Beck's look was piercing. This was the first time that Andre saw him so full of hatred and anger.

Andre held Beck's hand and forced it away from him. "I was not hitting on Jade!" He retorted.

"Then explain to me the song you wrote for her, you sang for her! You even performed it in front of me!" Beck bellowed, landing another punch on his best friend's face.

Andre tried to gather himself and looked back at his best friend. "Yes! I may be in love with Jade, but I never let it showed because you are my best friend, and I never intended to hurt you."

"You liar!" Beck was not letting Andre get through him. He threw another punch but missed.

"You must have waited for us to break so that you can start making a move on her!" Beck still yelling, furiously.

Andre was beginning to get struck by Beck's accusation, but he kept himself calm.

"That's not true, Beck. Jade is not like you. You might be over her, but she never even once thought of going out a date with someone else!"

Beck stood froze.

Andre then shook off all the dust that he had gathered after falling down on the ground twice.

"Yes, I hang out a lot with Jade nowadays that is because she didn't want to be alone. And there were times wherein she preferred to be with another's company if she doesn't feel like going out with Cat."

Andre continued. The fire in Beck's eyes were slowly fading.

"But that's all I did, Beck. I just did not want her to feel alone. She didn't deserve to cry every night just because a jerk like you decided to leave her."

"I didn't leave her. She was the one who walked out." Beck's voice was faint.

"You were supposed to go after her, Beck. You know that!" This time, it was Andre's turn to get angry. "She waited for you outside, but you let your pride come in between you. Now, she's hurting because you're moving on, and she couldn't believe that you would just throw away those years you had spent together!"

Beck looked at Andre puzzled. "What do you mean moving on? I am not dating Tori. She's just a friend!"

"Then why did you kiss her?!" Andre asked accusingly. He stepped closer to Beck, he wanted to punch him too, but he stopped himself.

Beck got more all confused with what Andre was saying. "You knew about the kiss?"

"Jade saw you kissed her. Before you went to the Platinum Awards, Cat forgot to hang up the video call. She saw everything. That was the reason why she left before the performance."

Beck ran his hand through his hair, stunned and confused, he was now turning his anger towards himself. How could he be stupid?

"Jade's trying to move on now, Beck. She was hurt too much. You had hurt her too much. And she didn't deserve it."

Andre then turned his back to Beck and started walking towards his house. He picked up his music sheets on the ground and dusted it off. Before he went inside, he threw a glance at Beck who seemed to be frozen with all the things that he just knew.

"Thank you for bringing this to me, by the way."

-----------------------------
ANDRE

Andre went straight to his bedroom after leaving Beck outside. The corner of his mouth was bleeding, and he did not want his grandma to see it.

He washed his face in the bathroom and took some cotton and Betadine from the medicine kit.

Before nursing the cut and bruise Beck gave him, he put on some music from his Pear phone. He then stood in front of his mirror and dabbed some Betadine on the bruised area.

Andre stopped for a while as Bob Dylan's words struck him.

No, I do not feel that good when I see the heartbreaks you embrace
If I was a master thief perhaps I'd rob them
And tho I know you're dissatisfied with your position and your place
Don't you understand, its not my problem?

He was sorry for Beck, but it's not his problem anymore. It was his fault he let go of Jade.

I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment I could be you
Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is to see you

Beck used to be the envy of most guys in Hollywood Arts. He was one of the hottest juniors in their school. But with what was going on with Beck right now, no, he wouldn't want to be in his shoes. And his pretty sure Beck would not want to be in his own shoes as well seeing what a drag he had become.

-----------------------------
AN: What do you think guys ?

Up next, Andre would ask Jade for a date. I wonder what would Jade's reply be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482 13 2
Tori's been bottling up all her feelings for a certain 'not really friend' of hers. AndrΓ© knows it, convinces her to just come out and say it but she...
37.4K 1.1K 14
Tori's determined to get Jade to become friends with her no matter how many times Jade's threatened her and screamed at her. What happens when Jade s...
60.7K 1.1K 20
basically season 1 Jade breaks up with Beck but she's trying to make her appeciater a little bit more. A bit on one side Jandre. No worries it is a b...
39.3K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...