The Pervy Sage and The Medica...

By Neko_Nella

Watch the adventure of Y/n Senju in the world of Naruto! Watch the revelation that will change her life! Alon... More

About the Reader.
Chapter 2: Enter the two Knucklehead Ninja!
Chapter 3: The Bells.
Chapter 4:The Assasin in the Mist!
Chapter 5: Friend or Foe? Zabuza's decision.
Chapter 6: Genins from Sunagakure!
Chapter 7: The Chuunin's exams.
Chapter 8: A Snake In A Lion's Den
Chapter 9:The Meeting

Chapter 1: The Beginning

4K 80 268
By Neko_Nella

Third Person's POV

"Push Lady Tsunade!" the nurse said to a lady whose in her late 30's.

"I can already see the baby! One more!" she exclaimed again while the lady is panting. After that a loud cry was heard in the room. A girl with red birthmarks under her eyes with white hair and golden eyes cried loudly.

"What will you name her Lady Tsunade?" the nurse asked. "Y/n Senju" Tsunade soon answered.

A while later the Third Hokage entered the room. "Did you tell him about your child?" he asked "No, please don't tell him about this. This is simply a mistake. It was suppose to be a one night mistake." she said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"If that was your decision I'll respect that but what are you going to do now?" The Hokage then asked again, she replied "I will leave her under your care Sarutobi-sensei. I-I can't accept her. She was a mistake. We--I didn't want to give birth to her." with a shaking voice.

"Very well." he said and took you along with him as he walk out the room. But before he reach the door you cried loudly as if to say you don't want to leave.

A tear fell in her golden eye 'I'm sorry Y/n but I'm not ready yet. I'll leave you in his care for a while. I hope you forgive me. I love you' she thought to herself.

Days passed by and Tsunade was walking to the Konoha gates. "Are you sure about this Lady Tsunade?" Shizune asked her. "Yes" she simply replied as she walk out of gates. Shizune sigh.

4 years have passed

Your POV

I run to the Hokage's office and slam the door open. They watched me as I walk to the Hokage while panting.

"Gramps! You said you'd train me if I'm able to do the Transformation jutsu, the Clone jutsu and master throwing kunai's and shurikens!" I said while panting. He look at me like it was impossible 'She was able to master them in just a month? Well after all she's the daughter of the two sannins. No wonder' he thought after that the Hokage laugh in amazement and joy.

"Very well Y/n. I'll train you from now on but could you please go outside for a moment? We're having a meeting here" he said while smiling proudly at you.

I smiled at them then ran off the Hokage Office. While running I bumped into someone who seems to be a teenager. I fell off my butt and close my eyes.

"Gomenne Onii-chan (Sorry Big bro)" I said in a polite tone while holding my forehead, my eyes still close.

"It's okay. Are you hurt?" he asked as he extended his hand and offer it to me. I finally opened my eyes and took the hand he offered.

"Ie, Arigato Onii. Onamae wa?" (No, thank you big bro. What's your name?) I asked him. "Uchiha Shisui. What about yours? And why are you running earlier kiddo?" he then replied. I puffed my cheeks and replied "Gramps said I should wait outside. He was just finishing the meeting held in there when I barged in. And oh by the way I'm Senju Y/n " he then laugh at my story. I just huffed and puffed my cheeks even more to hide the embarrassment.

"You're one interesting kid. I hope to see you again Y/n. Ja ne!" (bye/ see ya) he said then entered the Hokage's office. I were about to sit when my nanny squeal like a teenage girl seeing her crush.

"What is it?! Why are you screaming?! Where's the fire?!" I shouted and run to her. She then again squealed and said "That was Uchiha Shisui!" she then squealed again.

"Uh yeah he said that. What about it?" I said with a confuse tone my nanny squealed and said "He's one of the Uchiha's prodigy! He was so handsome and talented! Kyaaaah!"

'prodigy huh? I hope we meet again. Uchiha Shisui' I thought as I sit back to the floor while waiting.

After that day I can't get him out of my mind. Also that day the Lord Third discussed about my training and so on.

A week has passed by a blur. It was already monday morning and I'm going to the academy. It's my first day! I hope I can have a friend though. I got dressed and walk out of the house. As soon as I step out of the door I'm already hearing whispers.

"You see that kid? It was said that she was unwanted by her mother so she left her." someone whispered and was loud enough for me to hear. I ignored them and walk to the academy. I act like I don't care but inside I was crying. It was a normal day. Yep this was a normal day for me.

I was already outside the classroom where I'll be place at. Iruka-sensei then called me to enter the classroom. I was nervous because it means I'll have to socialize and I suck with that.

"Go on introduce yourself to them. Don't be shy." Iruka-sensei said softly. I then cleared my throat and due to nervousness I shouted "I'm Senju Y/n! I hope we can be friends!"

Many whispers was heard and to add top on that they began to shout "Look! It's the unwanted child! I heard that her mother didn't want her so she left her!"

"Look at the red thing under her eyes! So weird!"

"She has white hair! She looked like an old lady!"

My eyes began to water and my vision was getting blurry. Before I could hear more of it I ran out of that room and headed to the top of the Hokage's faces. There I cried loudly and shouted

"Why?! Why does it have to be me?! Am I really unwanted?! What did I do to deserve this?! Why everyone hate me?! Why am I experiencing this?!" and cried again until someone placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Gramps.

"Now, now stop crying. How about I teach you a cool jutsu? And let's have a bite? How about that?" he asked. I just nodded my head lightly and dry my face. I faced him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Gramps. Can I call you Hiruzen-sensei too?" I said to him. He just pats my head, caress my hair and nodded lightly. After that incident I requested gramps to have a mask just like the anbu but he said it would be confusing if whole face so instead he gave me a half face mask. It was a fox with violet linings and it was long enough cover my birthmarks under my eye.

(Photo not mine: Credits to the real owner)

A month has passed by and I always wear that mask. I never took it off my face. It's also been a month since I've returned to the academy. I was now walking outside the academy to get home when I notice someone sitting alone in the swing. He looked lonely so I decided to talk to him.

"Hi, I'm one of your classmates. I'm Senju Y/n. Mind if I join you?" I asked in a polite tone. He was looking at me surprised at what I did.

"Y-yeah sure! I'm Uzumaki Naruto and I'm gonna be a Hokage someday believe it!" He said joyly. As soon as he said that I went behind him and push him lightly swinging him. I giggled and said

"Well I believe in you Naruto! I will wait for the day that you achieve that dream. And this is a charm for you" I said and went infront of him and kissed his forehead. His eyes were wide at my actions and what I've said.

"Do you really believed that I will be a Hokage someday?!" he asked joyly. I just nodded my head lightly. "Can we be friends Naruto?" I asked him and he nodded his head rapidly while giving me a close eyed smile.

"Well I'll be off now. My Nanny will be mad if I broke the curfew she assigned for me. Ja ne Naruto!" I said while running off. 'She's different from them' he thought as he watched her run.

While I was running I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" I said. As I was gonna past by them someone grabbed my wrist and pull me so I can face him.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the unwanted child. You trash dared to bumped into me!" he shouted at me. I was beginning to tremble but I acted bravely and glared at them. I tried to get my wrist out of his grip and he just held it tightly. 'great' I thought.

It was beginning to hurt so I tried to punch them or kick them but I just ended up being tossed to the ground and getting punched and kicked at I hugged my knees to protect my face so I looked like an armadillo right now. Damn.

I was losing hope that someone will help me but that's when someone shout at them "Hey! Leave her alone!" and then he ran to me. The guys won't back off so he decided to show his sharingan to them and they ran off.

Shisui then took me to his house to heal you. "Shisui-nii thank you" I said and fell asleep

After that day Shisui and I got closer together. And then I met Uchiha Itachi too which is Shisui's best friend and Itachi's brother, Sasuke.

10 months later

10 Months have passed and Hiruzen-sensei taught me how to control chakra by climbing trees without hand and walking to the water. He also taught me some of his jutsu and that also includes the shadow clone jutsu. He said that I'm ready to be a genin already but I refused. I said I want to train even more and be a genin at the age of 12

In that particular months Shisui and Itachi help me and Sasuke to train. Shisui even taught me how to use body flicker jutsu. Sasuke and I got closer too. I also made friends in some of my classmates. Their names are Shikamaru, Choji and Kiba. Together we are squad with Naruto.

I woke up early in the morning and get dressed. I saw my Nanny in the kitchen. "Good morning" I greeted her while yawning. She placed a plate of (F/f) in front of me and I started eating. I'm in the middle of eating my breakfast when she asked "What's the date today Y/n?" I gave her a confusing look. "(Birthdate). Why?" I asked her. But she remained silent so I didn't pay attention to it.

"I'll be training outside. See ya" I shouted while running to the door. I was out training in training grounds 7 when I heard noises coming from the bush. So I threw a kunai in there. An Anbu came out. I was relieved until it starts attacking me. After a few minutes he threw some smoke bomb. I thought it was a normal one but no. It wasn't. I fell onto the floor. Before I close my eyes I saw him running towards me.

Third Person's POV

The man put a black sack in Y/n's head. 'I'm sorry Y/n but It's orders. I hope you forgive me.' he thought to himself.

The man was now running towards a forest. He was running fastly as if someone was chasing him. As soon as he reached the destination he placed you to a chair and wait for you to wake up.

Your POV

I groaned in annoyance as I wake up. 'Stupid sleeping powder' I thought as he started to take the sack out of my head. I was about to get ready to fight and snap at him when I heard noises.

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" they shouted. I look around all of my friends are here. From Shikamaru, Kiba, Choji and Naruto to Hiruzen-sensei and my Nanny. I'm crying with joy because they remembered it. Even I forgot about it myself.

"Thank you guys. Who planned this?" I asked while tears streaming down my eyes. "Naruto did. He gathered all of us to surprise you" my Nanny said. As soon as I heard that I rushed to Naruto and gave him a quick peck in the cheeks. "Thank you Naruto" I said while he turned red because of the kiss unable to say a word until Kiba butt in.

"Not fair! Why does only Naruto gets a kiss? We helped too!" he whined so I went to his direction and pull his collar and kissed Akamaru too and then Went to Shikamaru and Choji to kiss them in the forehead.

'What a drag. I got to be here for her but I love seeing her smile. Troublesome woman' Shikamaru thought while choji eats a bag of chips.

After that I went to the Uchiha's. And said "Okay who in you two the one who abduct me?!" I said while giving them a glare. Itachi smirks while Sasuke backs off a little scared while  and Shisui laugh nervously.

Then Itachi decided to speak "Shisui did the role of abducting you" he said while smirking while Shisui looked nervous about it. I then stomped my feet to Shisui and put my hands in the air as if indicating him to pull me up and hold me. After he did that I smack him in the back of his head.

"You frightened me Shisui-nii!" I said in annoyance but quickly kissed him in the cheeks and thanked him. He then pull out a box that was almost long as my height Itachi and Sasuke did the same.  "Happy 5th Birthday  Y/n" They said in unison. I smiled sweetly at them.

"Thank you Sasuke-kun, Itachi-nii and Shisui-nii" I said and got off shisui and went to sasuke to kiss him in the forehead same to Itachi. Itachi-nii got me a set of kunai while Sasuke got me a set of Shuriken and lastly Shisui-nii got me a Katana like his with the word "Be brave" on the blade and "Y/n" on the other side of the blade.

I thanked them again before running off to Gramps. As soon as I reach to him I jumped off and hugged him.
"Thank you for being here I know you're busy." I said to him while smiling sweetly. He then pulled a box behind him. "I wouldn't want to miss my granddaughter's 5th birthday wouldn't I?" He said while smiling. I opened the box to see what's inside. It was a ninja outfit

(photo not mine: Credits to the real owner)

"I love it! Thank you Gramps! You're the best!" I said while kissing his cheeks. Hourse passed by and it was now afternoon. We decided to take a picture together so we gathered in the middle to take a picture. When we get our copy, I placed mine in a frame to put it in my bedroom. 'This was the best day of my life' I said to myself before everyone headed home now.

~Time skip by Sasuke's duckbutt hair~

11 months later

I was training with Shisui when I saw him dozing off. 'Something's bothering him.' I thought. I snapped out of my thoughts when he called me. "Something's wrong Shisui-nii?" I asked him. "It's nothing. Can we take a picture together?" he asked. I nodded my head. He arranged the camera first before picking me up and put our foreheads together. We took 3 more shots of pictures. He smiled so I smiled too. After that picture he then kneel on one knee in front of me.

"Shisui-niii...?" I asked confused. He pulled a small box in his pocket. I tilted my head giving him a confuse look. "Y/n... Will you marry me? When you get older? Will you promise me?" he asked in a serious tone. Me being innocent back then, "Yes, I promise Shisui-nii" I said Happily. He smiled and took a rope looking string then tied the ring and then put it in my neck.

"I never knew that, that was the last time we will take pictures and train together"

After that he said he'll do the mission now so he walk me home before going to the 'mission'. It has been hours since I've last saw him and I don't know why but I'm scared and worried for him. So I decided to take a walk outside. I went to my favorite spot. The cliff in the river/falls I lied down in a tree trunk until I saw two familiar Uchiha's. I hid and listen to their conversations before I jump in to stop him from falling.

"N-no. Shisui p-please no. D-don't do this." I said to him pleading with a shaking voice. "But I must Y/n. I know I may sound a pedophile or what but I love you Y/n. I'm sorry if I will break our promise. I'm sorry if I can't marry you anymore." he said in a sad tone. He nodded at Itachi and Itachi nodded too before I everything went black.

Third Person's POV

Itachi smack you at the neck which causes you to faint. Shisui gave itachi a box and said "When she wakes up give her that box. And the a favor give her your old sharingan eye. I want her to remember me. In that eye. Now I this is a goodbye. Consider it as my dying wish.." he said before jumping in the cliff.

'Forgive me Y/n' Shisui thought. Itachi gave his old sharingan eye to you while he used Shisui's. He dropped you off the hospital making sure he removed your memory about what happened in the cliff except one thing.
The moment where he said his goodbyes to you and the request to give you the sharingan.

A/N: This chapter contains of grammatical errors. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not perfect. Thank you for reading this chapter! God bless ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
50.9K 1.1K 16
Sasuke left the village saying his last goodbyes to Y/n, To go and kill his brother Itachi. What will happen to Y/n now? How will she feel towards hi...
30K 762 29
Y/N knew Gaara ever since they were kids. I'll explain more about their backstory in the first chapter. Y/N is part of the Anko clan, a clan with a k...
225K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...