Cursed Wish||J.JK✅[Editing]

Von Irtiza_yesmeen

" It's not only magical... It's cursed! " He groaned in pain. " Is it my fate now? I am going to suffer... Mehr

~Prolouge~
Chapter 1 : Persecution
Chapter 3 : Suicide
Chapter 4: Savior
Chapter 5: Penalty
Chapter 6 : The Diary
Chapter 7: Escape
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: Vengeance
Episode 10: Death
Episode 11: Reminiscence
Chapter 12: Dream
Chapter 13:Coincidence?
Chapter 14 : Unveiled
Chapter 15: Trauma
Chapter 16 : Hunt
Chapter 17: LOST
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Decease?
Chapter 20 : Destiny
Chapter 21: Sweet Moments
Chapter 22 : Never not
Chapter 23: Comeback
Chapter 24: Demise
Chapter 25 : Broken?
Chapter 26: Adores
Chapter 27: Happiness
Final Chapter : FATE
~Epilogue~
Author's Note

Chapter 2 : Perceive

357 45 64
Von Irtiza_yesmeen

She opened the door of her room and took a look at outside.

" Everything is quiet there.. That means he is out of the house now!" She spoked softly.

She left a breath of relief and got out of the room with her bag. She was almost rushing towards the door and she startled watching Ms. Hara working in the living room.

Come on! Why I am being surprised though? She works here..

Thinking of that she just throwed a look on her whole body that any part of her wounds are revealed or not. Checking out everything right, she walked casually towards the door for school.

" I saw you ! Wouldn't you do breakfast dear?"

She saw her leaving silently.

" Nope! I am not hungry , I will buy something at lunch hour. Don't worry maam!"

She turned around and said that sweetly with a smile on her face.

" You sure Yiana? Won't you feel hungry till then?"

She came towards her and said with a concerned tone.

" No ma'am ! I should leave now.. Or else I'll be late!"

She chuckled and left the house quickly.

She sighed under her breathe.

At least this person takes my care. Although she can't give me all those adores but you know that feel to breathe again.. I got it from her. At least someone ask me if I will be hungry or not? Though she don't know what I always suffer in house for my father!

While thinking all that she started to stroll on the road. Started to walk through the road holding the footpath. Looking at the rest of the world, some people are going to office , some to school and university, everyone minding their own works. No one can tell what is going through their life , they always have to fit a smile on their face just have to look happy outside.

She looked up at the sky.

While living under the same sky one is suffering evenlight and one is sleeping peacefully.. Wish I could also have a sound sleep! Who knew that a 12th grade high school girl will live with fear in her own house.

My wish for living a peaceful and a normal life like others is anything very big? Does that cost a lot for me?

I just give up every time with each and every moments I suffer, and again I just live for that one person..

She stopped on the bus stop waiting for the bus to come. After waiting a while bus came , she got up in the bus dropping a coin there. She searched a single seat to sit but all of them were filled up.

She sighed and sat on the double seat at the window seat. Looking outside she just inhaled the fresh air. She is human, she has the right to inhale this fresh air at least. No one will blame her for that. She closed her eyes placing her chin on the edge of window, wind was brushing on her face smoothly, her hair was playing with the flow or wind.

A slight smile was formed on her lips but that didn't stayed up for long when she felt a hand on her thigh. Someone is rubbing hands on her thigh.

Immediately she opened her eyes and looked at her other side. She saw an unknown person smiling creepily on her. She moved her legs to avoid his hand on her. She moved to the corner more. She didn't even look at that person just kept her sight low.

" Beautiful why are you moving away from me? " He whispered to her.

She just couldn't tolerate that touch and that hissing sound of him. She just got up from the seat and sat to another single seat which she found empty.

I hate myself for being beautiful! That's not my fault but each and every person don't even lose a chance to take an advantage..

Finally the bus reached the stop near school. She got out of the bus and walked towards her campus. This school gives her peace and also pain at a same time. She found peace in him and she feel pain that she didn't have a single friend.

Maybe that's her fault , she was not able to mix with them well. Maybe she couldn't convey her feelings well to them. Actually staying alone became her habit , she also can't adjust well with anyone for her this habit.

She entered the classroom and saw everyone is gossiping, talking to each others. She sighed entering the room, even in the classroom with so many classmates she feel like alone in herself.

As she entered her eyes started to find her peace. She strolled her eyes all over the classroom and her eyes stuck with her heartbeat too. She saw him sitting on the desk while some girls and boys around him.

She could hear her heart bumping against her chest hardly. Actually she likes this feel, she wants to feel that more and more. She smiled and blushed and sat on the seat. She likes a lot to keep an eye on him and to blush on her own.

She is super happy in her fantasy world. Her imagination power always make her feel the best. She kept her eyes on him, even from this far she noticed each and every features.

The way he was talking, rubbing her cheeks with the upper side of his hand. The way he was brushing his hairs with his hands. He looks so royal with today's specific uniform. The red coat and his hair like that goes really well .He really looked like a prince in such a outfit.

But she felt a bit sad when she saw him admiring another girl , pinching her cheeks, patting on her head. She knows her this bad feeling can change nothing, he is actually a spoiled brat of his father. He also finds just attraction first.

Why I had to fall for this boy, to whom I am just a stranger now? Well I agree we were not to close then in past but that doesn't mean you will just forget me when you were transferred to another city.. I always waited for you and see we are together in high school but you didn't even notice me once!

Their classes started as usual. She always tried to pay attention well to all the classes before the lunch time. She is trying to do a good result, she is trying her best.

She just want to do the graduation well and directly wants to go to the Seoul university. She wants to get out of that horrible living place. She will earn at her own and live her life alone anywhere else with her imaginations and fantasy. Living alone is much better than living with that horrible monster in the same house.

Finishing the third class she went to washroom to freshen her up. She watched out if any other pupil is coming with her. After her own confirmation she went there.

Pulled of her scarf from neck which revealed all those purple marks on her neck. She looked herself on the mirror touching those wounds with her finger. She left a sigh and splashed her face with her handful of water.

After splashing several times she took her napkin to wipe out water but suddenly someone from back pulled her and pushed against the wall. She was flinched thinking whom and saw it was one of her classmate.

Soyou with two of her friends. This three always roam around to bully and make outcast. She knew they are keeping an eye on her. But she was not even aware they will come to her like this.

" I saw those marks on your neck! "

Soyou said with a mocking smile on her lips.

She didn't say anything just tried to loosen her grip of her wrist. She tighten that more.

"I will pay you so sell us your body although it can be seen you are on that work. Those hickeys made everything clear girl"

She laughed and those 2 girls also laughed in unison.

" I said leave me! That's none of your business how I got them, neither you should assume anything like that about me "

She broke her grip from her wrist throwing a dead glare on them.

Soyou just smiled on her while Yiana wrapped her neck with the scarf and went away from them. She silently went to class and sat on her seat. She was quite nervous, it's the first time on her class that someone saw her like that.

Why it have to be these girls! Fuck to my fate!!

She just kept her head down and was thinking all that but she heard some pupils are talking about her. She understood it was soyou with others just trying to tease her with others. She could hear her saying,

" We would have noticed her ago, at least we would be paid good with her body. Although that's nothing new to her"

" How you knew that it is nothing new to her?" Someone asked her.

" The marks on her body and her figure tells that she had been fucked evenlight. I am keeping an eyes on her" She laughed as she said.

Those words made Yiana just burst out of anger. She stood out and turned towards them.

" Why you are so curious about me? Who the hell told you all about me? What do you want to prove? Do you think people here don't know you are that piece of shit roaming around by bullying others?"

She said that with a quite high tone which made all the pupil look at her. All of them surprised looking at her and also talking with such a high tone. She was directly accusing them who always stroll around and threat pupils here.

" Do you know whom you are dealing with ? Do you even have any idea? " She came and held her collar.

" Excuse me! I know you well.. I don't speak around too much here with you all that doesn't mean I don't notice any of you? Leave my collar bitch!" She again spoke harshly.

" Bitch! You slut, let me just pull of your scarf and let people see all those marks!" She tried to pull of her scarf.

" You the hell are you trynna pull of my scarf! Know your way ,, I just don't want to beef with you!" She pushed her hands away.

Everyone was watching on her with widen eyes . No one though such a quiet girl will scream on her like this. Yiana looked around her and saw Jungkook's confused gaze on her. No other's gaze on her other than Jungkook. At that time teacher came in the class and told everyone to be quiet. All of them went to their seat , her mind was just storming up with that gaze of Jungkook on her. The class went out thinking all that.

 After the tiffin bell rang she directly went out of the class to the canteen to buy some food. She walked fast their and taking juice along with a balanced amount of bulgogi for her she sat under a tree in the yard. She just ate up all that slowly with patience though she was feeling anxious because all happened today.

I just don't want anyone to know about my reality! Not a single person.. I should have been more careful.

She ate up all of them and drank up the juice. No one was around then she looked up at the sky.

Even the clouds in the sky and play around freely but look at me! I can't even do a work freely. Am I just thinking about myself too much? Don't I should do that?

She sighed and went up to go to the class. She walked slowly and when she entered class the thing that she saw first Jungkook hitting a boy badly. That boy was bleeding badly, his mouth was full of blood. Jungkook was not even a bit hesitated, he was beating like he is not a human. He was not even bothered that, that boy was pleading to him with blood full mouth. He was like a monster to him. She was feeling so bad, how cruel he is being with him. Her eyes filled with tears. She looked down and went to her seat.

I can't see this cruel you! I know how to cherish your soft side.

She searched her bag but she didn't find out her that copy. She became too anxious where that could go... She never being careless with this stuffs. She searched it well continuously but she didn't find anything. Her classes already started but she didn't quite searching that. She became too sad.

 She never leave that at home, always keep that close to her so where it went? All class got finished even everyone got out from the class but she continued searching everywhere in the class. While she was searching it under a bench she heard someone's footstep. That person cleared his throat from which she found it was a man. As she turned around she saw Jungkook standing close to her.

Her heart skipped a beat when she take a look at his gaze on her. For the first time she is watching him from this close.

Why he came to me?

" Are you searching for this copy? " He asked with determined stare at her that she is looking for that..

Shit how he got that copy? Did he saw everything inside? Every portraits I draw.. of HIM!

A/N: Hey loves! Here is the second chapter.. I think I am not that late hehe ^~^ Let me know how was the chapter UwU !

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.6K 586 44
"Even if it's Illegal for me, I'll be there for you,always." A story of a girl, whose mother was murdered by her own father, her father, who never co...
27.8K 1.3K 25
"We were not built on peace. We were built on madness and lies and chaos. We do this together, peace or not. Easy or not. I will never understand wha...
4.1K 181 52
Jungkook lived in the forest peacefully until one day the CEO of global corporation appeared in his home trying to destroy it building a new chain of...
820 76 44
A simple love story of underworld king Jeon Jungkook and an orphan girl who's been betrayed by her own trusted ones 🔞🔞🔞