h.s | one shots

By fallingforhazzabear

***NEW!!!!*** (1) A selection of Harry Styles one shots written by girl in love with Harold. More

Author's Note
I Hate Him.
Braids
Not So Lonely Christmas After All

Fine Line

61 0 0
By fallingforhazzabear

Song - Fine Line By Harry Fucking Styles.

"I'm so fucking sick of this!" Harry screams, here he goes again with the fucking screaming I wish he would just realise that screaming isn't going to solve our issues. "You're sick of this? Are you fucking kidding me, I have spent days not hearing a fucking word from you! Of course I'm going to think of the fucking worst!" I yell back if he wants to scream then we will fucking scream. 

"I fucking told you I was busy during the business trip and barely had any reception that doesn't mean I cheated on you!" Harry snaps in annoyance gripping the bridge of his nose. 

"Well maybe if you tried contacting me even once Harry, I wouldn't have had to worry about you and fucking Lola canoodling." I scoff feeling disgusted at the mention of his work colleague's name. Harry rolls his eyes, "Here we go again about Lola do you have some psycho obsession with her or something?" 

His comment flares my anger even more he has some fucking nerve, "No I don't have some psycho obsession you prick! I just don't like some girl who is obsessed with my fucking boyfriend. I see the way she looks at you, oh and the way you look at her don't think I didn't notice!" I growl clenching my fists, feeling myself about to snap which will not be good for either of us. 

"Oh my god do you even hear yourself Y/N? You are so insecure and fucking needy, you constantly need my reassurance that I'm not fucking this girl! It's seriously exhausting being with someone who is so uncertain if I love her or not. It's truly pathetic." He spits lacing pure venom with each and every syllable, his body rigid with tension. 

He doesn't look like my  Harry the Harry I knew when we met 2 years ago would never say such vile things to me this man before my eyes is unrecognisable and I found myself fucking hating this man, causing me to finally lose it. 

"I'm insecure huh Harry?" I laugh making a beeline towards him, "I'm insecure! I'd rather be insecure than a fucking drunk who has anger issues, if anyone is pathetic it's the man who smashes lamps like a 5 year old having a tantrum all because of what? Oh right because you don't get your own fucking way!" I shout hitting him repeatedly against his chest hoping it causes him the pain he has caused me with his foul words. 

"You're a piece of shit! I wish I never fucking met you." I continue shouting whilst assaulting his chest with my fists. Harry abruptly grabs my fists, screaming in my face, "This is just brilliant! You're not only verbally abusive you're physically abusive too!"  Harry breaks out into a menacing smile and that's when I know the smashing will start. 

Harry storms over to the other side of the lounge room grabbing our lamp smashing it against the wall "I can't take this!" He shouts shaking in pure rage. I don't even flinch anymore because  you can't flinch at something you've become so used  to. Harry goes to our kitchen and grabs plates smashing them against the floor over and over again. 

"Go on Harry! Keep fucking going, show me how angry you can get, matter of fact why don't you just fucking hit me huh I bet it's your greatest fucking desire." I bellow waving my hands around angrily feeling the rage circulate my veins. 

Harry speeds towards me and grabs ahold of my neck shoving me against the wall with force. I watch as his chest rises up and down face flushed in frustration, "Hit me! Go on Harry fucking hit me you piece of fucking shit!" I scream in his face. 

Harry growls using his free hand and smashing his fist against the wall next to my head "I fucking hate you Y/N!" He roars with clear hatred laced in his voice. My breath hitches from both his actions and harsh words, "Hit. Me." I hiss breathlessly, blood pounding in my ears. Harry doesn't reply, we both just stare at each other for what feels like hours until Harry finally mumbles, "Fuck this." Releasing me from his hold and marches for the door and then, I realise he's leaving, he's leaving me

Before Harry can grab for the door knob I shriek in fear, "What are doing?" Realisation creeps in that this may be the cruel ending of our fucked up love story. "Don't leave me Harry please! I'm sorry please." I continue shrieking hoping Harry will listen but he completely disregards what I'm saying and reaches for the door. 

I smash my hand against the door stopping him from opening it, "I'm sorry Harry, I know I'm insecure it's all my fault I know please don't leave me. I'm verbally abusive and I didn't mean it please. I just get so overwhelmed, I always fear you're gonna leave me so I say stupid shit, but I need you Harry I can't live without you I love you so much." I sob helplessly in fear, tears streaming down my face. At this point I will say just about anything to get him to stay.

He can't leave me he means to much to me. I start shaking and grab my neck to try and calm my breathing before I end up having a full on panic attack. Harry slowly turns around with bloodshot eyes tears streaming his face also, "I can't live without you either." He croaks grabbing my waist and crashing his lips against mine I melt against his lips feeling the tension leave my body. 

Harry picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist walk through our living room and to our bedroom not breaking our lips apart. We fall onto the bed together Harry covering me with his body he runs his lips up my neck, "I'm so sorry baby that I get so angry I'll be better." He muffles and starts to cry against my neck, I feel my throat close up at the sound of his sobs it broke me inside. 

Mature Content ahead lmfaoooo

"Hey." I say reaching for his neck and grab his face with both of my hands, his beautiful green eyes glistened with tears, I stroked his face wiping the tears off his cheeks. 

"I love you so much it's both of our faults, we are both fucked up." I chuckle sadly my heart aching as I reminisce back to all the horrible words we just shared to each other. 

"I wanna show you how much I love you and why you shouldn't feel insecure." Harry rasps with sorrow at the mere idea of me being insecure. Before I can answer Harry cuts me off by unbuttoning my jeans and throwing them on the floor, he looks at my legs and smiles, "Fucking beautiful."

He places a chaste kiss on my stretch marks in my inner thigh. I feel my heart swell at the display of affection, he reaches for my top and slips it over my head now leaving me in my panties and bra. I flush in embarrassment, 2 years we've been together but I sadly will always be insecure of my body.

Harry not so secretly looks at my body up and down biting his lip, and looks back up at me his eyes darkened and filled with lust. "Fucking beautiful." He murmurs again, his hands travel and ghost down my sides until finally he unclipped my bra, as well as sliding down my panties leaving me fully bare before his eyes. 

I swallow harshly feeling my body tremble under his loving stare. "Fucking. Beautiful. I won't stop saying it until you can see just how beautiful you are Y/N." Harry says with determination. Tears well up my eyes and start streaming down my face hearing him say such loving things to me is making me so emotional, if he keeps going I might fucking pass out.

Harry hovers over me and starts kissing down my neck, sucking my sweet spot marking me his, I moan out loudly feeling the pleasure take over my body causing moisture between my legs. 

He continues kissing down my body reaching for my breasts squeezing them and sucking on one of nipples whilst playing with the other, "does that feel good baby?" He asks huskily, "Yes." I groan in pleasure arching my back as he keeps pinching my nipple between his fingers. 

"Your bodies so responsive to me, almost like it was made just for me to touch." He says and then proceeds with his kisses on my heated body, he kisses down my stomach and then places his tongue flat against my stomach and licks back up to my breasts leaving open mouth kisses on my nipples. 

"Harry please." I whimper desperately for him to put me out of my misery.  Harry smirks in response to my begging, "Of course baby, now sit on my face." He demands falling back against the mattress propping his arms behind his neck. I gape back at him in shock, he can't be serious we've never done this before. 

I shake off all the negative thoughts coming into my head and place my legs on either side of Harry's torso straddling him, he grips my hips, "Now place yourself over my face." I move myself so I'm kneeling over his face, my cheeks flush again and place my hands over my red burning cheeks this is so fucking humiliating I feel so exposed. "H-Harry I-I don't know about-"

I am abruptly cut off by Harry pulling my hips down and starts sucking my clit harshly, I moan loudly in pleasure my eyes rolling back in pleasure, his tongue starts circling against my nerves. He was literally devouring me, I start rocking myself against his tongue and grip his brown curls tightly revelling in the pleasure that he was giving me I didn't want it to stop. 

My mind completely disregarding all the insecurities and embarrassment I was feeling and just lived in this thrill. Harry kept sucking harshly against my clit, he suddenly slips two of his fingers inside of me making my senses feel so overwhelmed. He curls his fingers inside of me and lapses his tongue everywhere he can reach down there. I feel my muscles tense and my body start to tremble, "H-Harry I'm gonna cum." I cry out.

Harry pulls away from my core and murmurs, "Let go sweetheart." He didn't need to tell me twice he continued fingering me harshly as my orgasm overtook my fucking soul, my body went rigid and I screamed Harry's name loudly rocking myself harder against his mouth as I rode out my high. Once I was finished I collapsed against the bed puffing loudly I look over at Harry as he sticks his two fingers in his mouth and sucks my arousal off his finger.

"You Y/N are my favourite dessert." He smile cheekily, that bastard!  I look at him mortified and swat his arm in embarrassment, Harry laughs loudly at my red cheeks and suddenly flips me so I'm under him and he's hovering over me I squeak loudly in surprise.

"M'Wanna make love you." My eyes widen at his proposal he's never said this to me before either we were exploring a lot of new boundaries in our relationship tonight and I found myself loving it.

Harry pulls his shirt off leaving him shirtless his tattoos fully on display I loved his tattoos, he reached for his belt but I grabbed his hands to stop him, "Let me." I whispered Harry grinned in response and removed his hands from his belt. I grasped his belt and unbuckled it throwing it to the floor, I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled all the way down until Harry was only in his boxers. 

My eyes widened at the sight of his prominent bulge through his boxers, Harry caught my stare, "What did you expect? You sat on my face it was like a dream came true." I rolled my eyes and tugged down his boxers causing his dick spring up against his stomach. Harry positioned himself against my opening and pushed himself in both Harry and I moaned in response. 

Once we were comfortable he started to move, thrusting in and out of me slowly. "I want to go slow, show you how much I love you Y/N you mean the world to me I don't ever want to lose you." Harry's eyes glossed over from his confession. I grabbed Harry's face and smashed his lips against mine Harry's tongue explored my mouth. 

Harry continued going slow his actions filled with love, euphoric feelings spread around my body. "Harry I-I-" I whine feeling this immense amount of pressure exploding in my veins I wasn't going to last much longer. 

"I know baby, feel how good I'm making you, this is how much love I have for you and it's never going to stop." Harry coo's in my ear placing soft kisses on my neck. Tears well up in my eyes and I start to sob against Harry's shoulder, "I love you so fucking much." I wheeze all these emotions I feel for this man were getting poured into this moment.

The pace started becoming torturous as he rolled his hips against my hips I felt my body start to reach its climax, a mixture of whimpers and sobs left my mouth against Harry shoulder. "Fuck!" Harry moans out loudly, he started to speed up so we can both reach our climax. "Harry I-I'm going to cum now oh my-" I sob out hoping he will too. 

"I got you baby, let me show you that I'm going to take care of you." I tense around him feeling my second orgasm take over my body jolts with electricity and I arch my back in pure ecstasy screaming Harry's name. Harry curses loudly and I feel him twitch inside me and he finally collapses on top of me panting. 

Harry shifts around so his arms are wrapped around me and his head is on my chest. We both breathe heavily trying to come down from our highs. Harry looks up at me with nothing but pure love and warmth, "We'll be alright." He murmurs and for once I believe him.

Authors Note

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed! I don't really know what to say in these author notes besides saying thanks! I hope this imagine was okay I'm a bit insecure of it I'm not sure if it's good or not so hopefully it's alright? Bye - Luce xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...