Haikyuu Scenarios & Oneshots

By fresh_mango_030

Scenarios and oneshots about you and haikyuu characters!!!!! More

(๑・̑◡・̑๑) kageyama's thighs
How you will meet|Karasuno + Fukurodani
When you meet again|Karasuno + Fukurodani
How you will meet|Nekoma + Inarizaki
When you meet again|Nekoma + Inarizaki
How you will meet|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
When you meet again|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
How you will meet|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
When you meet again|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
How they deal with the things about you|Karasuno + Fukurodani
How they deal with the things about you|Nekoma + Inarizaki
Going on a date|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
Going on a date|Karasuno + Fukurodani
The heart's realization|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
Confession|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
The heart's realization|Nekoma + Inarizaki
Confession|Nekoma + Inarizaki
The heart's realization|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
Confession|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
The heart's realization|Karasuno + Fukurodani
Confession|Karasuno + Fukurodani
You two as fairytales|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
Matching gifts|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
Sweet moments|Other characters
✨Oneshot section✨
Eyes, Nose, Lips|Tendou
Daily routine|Tsukishima Kei
La la lost you|Akaashi keiji
last part (important)

You two as fairytales|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai

2.2K 35 14
By fresh_mango_030

\\\٩(๑'^'๑)۶////

Shiratorizawa

Ushijima

>•Little red riding hood

you opened your grandma's door, you entered to see her laying in bed.

"grandma, I brought some muffins for you!" you informed her, then you went to her bed side and pulled the covers down to her waist.

"g-grandma?...." you jolted, you noticed the changes on your grandma.

"yes?" he spoke.

"oya oya, what a big body you have grandma" you said.

"I've always been like this" 

"h-hm...what big hands you have grandma?"

"do you not like my hands?"

you could feel yourself sweatdrop with your grandma's answers.

"and...what a big mouth you have.." you continued.

"to better to say i love you to you"

you could feel cupid's arrows stabbing you in the heart multiple times,"ushi, you got all your lines wrong..." you admitted.

"oh..."

you sighed, "that's alright ushi" you patted his back.

"I missed you" he straightforwardly said, making you blushed, "I found a story where the wolf ended up with red riding hood.." he added.

"what happened in the story?" you asked.

ushijima looked at you with tender eyes, "they ate muffins together and little red gave him a kiss".

you chuckled at his words, "do you want to do that instead?".

he nodded aggressively, "yes".

you smiled at him, "okay then..let's start!".

Tendou

>•Sleeping beauty

you started twirling around, getting ready to dance with your animal friends.

"you know, I'm not supposed to speak to strangers, but we met before!" you told your friend which is an owl.

you started dancing with your animal friends while singing 'once upon a dream', what you didn't know is that your prince just happens to pass by and saw you dancing.

"doesn't she look beautiful wakatoshi~~" he said to his horse. "yeeha---" not letting his horse finished he stood up from his hiding place.

"but if I know you, I know what you'll do!!" you sang, not noticing that your dance buddy got pulled away by tendou.

once you twirled around back to where you are earlier, instead of feathery arms, soft hands caught yours.

"you'll love me at once--".

"the way you did once upon a dream".

"oh..OH..", you stop to look at the man who danced with you.

"I'm awfully sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you paradise" he apologized.

tendou couldn't take it anymore, "mhmhmhmm...I'm tendou, you're (y/n), now we know eachother, let's dance now!!!".

you chuckled at his impatient behavior, "okay my prince", you gave him a kiss on the cheek before you started singing and dancing with him.

"but if i know you, I know what you'll do!".

"I'll love you at once".

"the way you did once upon a dream...".

Semi

>•Beauty and the beast

the cook prepared some porridge for the two of you, he was sitting a few inches away from you.

you and him started eating, you used your spoon like what any other poeple would do when eating, but the beast just drank it straight through the bowl.

he was making quite the mess, he caught you looking so he got embarrassed.

you started copying him, when he saw this, he smiled.

"I see that you got quite embarrass so I tagged along with you" you admitted.

'SO STRAIGHTFORWARD' he thought, "can't you be nice to me!" he complained.

you snickered, "you're the beast, shouldn't you be the one who's being mean?..", you trailed off when you noticed something about the beast.

you raised your arm, you started gesturing your hand, like you're grabbing him.

"what are you doing?..." he asked a bit scared and confused.

"I...want...you" you imparted.

when semi processed what you said, his face turned red, "W-WHAT ARE YOU S-SAYING!?" he stuttered.

"I just want to eat you up..." you teased.

"I-I...I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEAST".

Aoba johsai

Oikawa

>•Snow white

So beautiful, even in death,
that the dwarfs could not find
it in their hearts to bury him.

then one day a prince shows up
to save the dead princess.

"do we really have to be dwarfs" iwaizumi complained.

"what...I LIKE BEING A DWARF" kindaichi yelled.

"shut up! here she comes!" maki scolded them, alarming them about your presence.

you got off your horse and made your way to the sleeping princess, you greeted the 7 dwarfs before going to the princess.

you opened the glass that covers your true love, you sat at his side.

"tooru~~" you said while softly rubbing his hair.

"i could just kick him--", before iwaizumi could even finish, maki stopped him.

"tooru....I'm sorry, I shouldn't have accepted queen tobio's icecream.." you apologized, cause yesterday the evil queen kageyama gave you icecream for your birthday but apparently oikawa was supposed to give you icecream and flowers.

you guess that's what poisoned him into such a deep slumber.

you gave him a kiss on his forehead.

....

when he still didn't wake up, your lips turned into a frown.

"why didn't you kiss me in the lips?..." the princess spoke still shutting his eyes, his lips pursed.

your eyes sparkled, the frown on your face now gone.
you laughed then giving him a kiss on his lips.

oikawa sat up from his laying position and swoop you in his arms, carrying you bridal style.

he smothered you with kisses all over your face and neck, making you giggle from the ticklish contact.

"this is disgusting..." kunimi commented.

kindaichi was crying on the background while iwaizumi and the others tries to get him to relax.

"I love you my prince".

"I love you too tooru!".

Iwaizumi

>•Ella enchanted

you and iwaizumi are sitting infront of the fireplace as you two had a conversation.

you moved your head closer to him, "I think you're gonna be a great king someday..." you whispered, "your father would have been proud" you added.

iwaizumi stared back at you, "t-thanks..." he said, "I think he would really like you..".

you both stared at eachother, you got a bit flustered but iwaizumi is looking at you with adoration.

"kiss me" he blurted out.

you smiled, you inch your face closer to him, he also did the same.

"that wasn't an order.." he informed you, "I know..." you answered.

you kissed him then he kissed back.

"ew" kunimi said, disgust can be seen in his face.
maki sighed, "kindaichi is the only one enjoying this..".

"I LOVE BEING A GIANT" kindaichi yelled.

"Iwa-chan is gonna get laid tonig--" before oikawa could finish, kyoutani kicked him.

Kunimi

>•Cinderella

you and kunimi are talking in a secret garden that he showed you, you were about to tell him your name when the clock strikes 12.

"oh shit.." you cursed under your breath, "I have to leave.." you told kunimi, "It's hard to explain..lizards and pumpkins and...things.." you added before running away.

the prince was confused, "where are you going?".

you stopped running to turn around to tell him something, "tonight's been awfully nice, I loved it, every second" you confessed then you started running again.

the prince chased after you.

you ran through the big castle as kunimi who is starting to lose stamina continued to chase you.

"why the hell...is...this castle....so big" he said completely out of breath.

a few moments later you looked behind you to see what happened to kunimi, his almost crawling.

you quickly went back to him, "are you still alive?" you teased.

he hugged you, he relax his body on yours, giving you all his weight, "you're heavy..." you spoke.

"I dont care if you changed back, I'll still love you either way..." he mumbled into your ear.

you smiled, you slowly patted his head, "I was gonna say we should have chosen sleeping beauty instead but I like this.." you admitted while letting out a soft giggle.

kunimi chuckled, "mhm..".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 9.8K 83
LMAO I WROTE THIS 3 YEARS AGO ⚠️CRINGE WARNING⚠️ Hi! This is my first story but I hope you all enjoy! Requests are closed temporarily, I hope you und...
246 4 12
This book is complete! I will not be taking requests no longer This is a Haikyuu oneshot book. Meaning its an x Reader. Enjoy chérie~!
1.8M 20.3K 64
Hello there!! So I know there are many of these but I love this anime so imma do scenarios with them. There are some one shots in here as well. Check...
697K 16.5K 25
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 \ (•◡•) / ·requests are opened now! ·slow updates tbh ·uhm help me with seme readers ·🎤sawaras...