The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

πŸ’”πŸ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

πŸ’” Introduction πŸ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
❀

49: Break Her Heart

1K 69 16
By chaexjune

I got way too much time to be this hurt
Somebody help, it's getting worse
What do you do with a broken heart?

Park Chaeyoung's POV

It had already been 5 minutes after 10 PM, the time our bakery closes. I was walking to the entrance with my eyes on my phone when a knock made me to look up at the entrance door right away. I stopped when I saw him.

He knocked again with a thin smile on his face. I mouthed a 'sorry' as I continued walking to the door and opened it to greet him. He stepped back a little as I walked out with a smile on my face.

"Jaehyun..what are you doing here?", I asked as I looked around. Most of the shops are closed and not many people are around.

"Uh, hi. I just...wanted to see you before I go.", he said while looking at his watch.

"Go? Where are you going to?", I asked as I did not quite get what he meant.

"I'm going to US...for good. Actually I just came back to settle a few things here and later at 1 AM, I'll have a flight to Connecticut. Just dropping by to say goodbye to you and...I want to apologize.", I felt a bit shocked to hear that from him.

He came here for the last time now, is it?

"Um...why are you leaving? I don't mean to be nosy but...if you don't mind telling...", I tried to ask him for his reason to leave this country for good.

"You know my granddad lives in US all these while, right? Since my parents have divorced, I will be moving to Connecticut with my mom.", he told me while I just can say 'oh' as a response. "Before I go, I want to apologize to you for every single wrong things I did to you. Hopefully you can forgive me.", he continued with his apology that I did not expect from him.

Yes, he made a mistake. A big mistake to try fooling me but why did I felt hurt knowing that he will leave?

"Chaeyoung, are you alright?", he asked making me looked at him with a nod.

"Oh, sorry. I'm alright and I forgive you, Jae. Really.", I said to him as he chuckled at my reaction.

"Are you sure? You look like you're hiding what you really feel. If you're still angry with me, I'm still here for you to punch me.", he said to me making the both of us chuckling at it.

I closed the door behind me and locked it before we started to walk away from the bakery.

"It's okay. I don't want to ruin your face, Jae. And I really mean it, I forgive you. Don't worry.", I said to him as we stopped near a car parked in front of the bakery.

"Okay if you say so. Anyway...how are you going home? I don't see your car here.", he said as he looked around the parking area.

I nodded and said, "I don't drive today. I'm just going to take the bus."

He looked at the bus stop that I pointed at before he unlocked the car that was parked beside us.

"I can send you home.", he said as he opened the door for me.

I looked at it without moving anywhere.

"Oh, this is your car?", I asked since the last time I saw his car, it was different.

"No, I just rented it. I've sold my car since I'll be moving away. Come, I'll send you home.", he said as he started the engine from the passenger seat.

I stayed standing like a statue before he walked out of the car looking at me with a smile.

"You're afraid Jungkook will get angry, is it?", he asked me.

"What? No..", I replied at the mention of Jungkook's name.

"He's your boyfriend. I understand if he'll be angry. You can tell him..."

"He's not...my boyfriend anymore.", I cut him off as I looked to the ground.

Jaehyun sounded shocked to hear it from me. I guess he did not know what happened to Jungkook. Or he just knew half of it.

"He...that explained it. That night when I helped you. He was there walking with Nayeon to your apartment.", he said to me as I stayed looking down. "I knew he got into an accident and has amnesia. Did he...forget you?", he asked me and I could only nod to him as a response.

"Oh, I'm...sorry, Chae. I didn't know that.", he said in which I quickly shook my head to.

I looked at him and told him it was alright.

"He forgot nine years of his life. He remember Nayeon as his girlfriend and I am nowhere in that memory he has. He only knew me as Nayeon's sister. That's all.", I told him even though I am on the verge of tearing up at my own words.

Jaehyun quickly pulled me for a hug and I could not contain it anymore. My eyes let out those tears I held in right in front of him again. I remembered I cried in the rain when he found me at the club. Now, I cried again.

❤❤❤

When we reached my apartment, I unbuckled the seatbelt before Jaehyun could do it for me. He unlocked the door for me quietly but I felt guilty to just leave without a word. This could be the last time we meet, I should give a proper goodbye to him.

"Jung Jaehyun.", I called his name. We were quiet along the way to get here and I knew it was because of me. He looked at me with a blank expression. Maybe he did not know how to react to me now since I might cry again.

"Thank you for sending me home and I'm sorry you had to see me cry again.", I told him as I squeezed his hand that is on the hand brake.

He formed a smile at me.

"I hope he remember you again and he cancel that wedding. Though it will hurt your sister, I think she will get her own happiness with someone else.", he told me before we both looked at the car's window being hit by drops of rain. "It will rain soon. You have to get home before it gets worse.", he said as he went out of his seat and walked to my side to open the door for me.

I stepped out of the car and hugged him for the last time.

"Goodbye, Jae. Drive safe to the airport later.", I said to him.

"Goodbye to you too and good night, Chaeyoung.", he replied before telling me to go while waving his hands at me.

I waved back at him for the last time and ran inside the apartment building for shelter.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I rang the bell again but did not get any response. I looked at my watch and sighed. It is already half past 10, she is still not home yet?

I walked around the hallway thinking of waiting for another 15 minutes for her. As I walked back and forth from the front door of her unit to the elevator, I finally heard the elevator coming and saw a figure coming out from there. I eagerly looked at the person coming out and saw her.

"Chaeyoung.", automatically my mouth called for her as I saw her.

"J..Jungkook.", she stammered to say my name. Why is she stammering?

"Hi...can I talk with you for a while, Chaeyoung?", I asked her.

She slowly nodded as she took out her apartment key card.

"What do you want to talk about? It's quite late and I am tired, Jungkook. I hope it's not going to be long.", she said as she stopped in front of her unit.

I stopped too before I speak up, "I spent the whole day today without Nayeon."

She stayed quiet but her face seemed to change cold with me.

"Don't you want to know why I didn't spend the day with her?", I asked, wanting her to give any reaction to me.

"Don't tell me you get tired of her.", her guess was out of my expectation.

I shook my head denying her.

"I didn't spend the day with her because I went to the places you took me before.", I saw the worried gaze she gave me when I said that.

"Why?", she asked.

"I wanted to remember...but I still couldn't. Even if my friends told me about us, I didn't get anything. In the end, I just gave up but Namjoon hyung told me something.", I paused for a while.

Chaeyoung tapped her key card on the card detector opening her front door. She seemed not to be interested with what I said or maybe she was really just tired. But, I needed answers right now.

"He told me you have my phone.", that sentence got her attention as she looked up to me shaking her head.

"I've thrown it away.", she said but I did not believe it.

"I don't believe you.", I replied before I asked her where she hide it.

She said the same thing making me felt disappointed. "If you threw it away, where did you threw it to?", I asked, still not giving up.

"I threw it in the trash bin and it was taken away by the garbage truck, okay? It had been days ago..."

I stopped listening to her as I barged into her apartment and started to look around for the phone. I did not know where to go but I opened the first door I see that I believed to be her bedroom. I went inside and started rummaging through the drawers before Chaeyoung held my arms to stop me.

"You're intruding my privacy! I told you your phone is not here!", she shouted as I tried to keep rummaging the drawers and opened the wardrobe next to her bed.

"Jungkook!!", she yelled as she pushed me away from the wardrobe making me fell on her bed.

Before I could get up on my feet, I felt a hard slap on my right cheek. It stings, really. She slapped me quite hard that my face turned to the left looking at the Ironman plush toy she owned.

"Get out from my house! Do you want me to call the security and they take you to the police station?", she scolded me as I kept looking at the toy on the pillow. "If you don't want to ruin your wedding by staying in a lockup, you better leave now, Jungkook.", she added as she pointed to the door.

I turned to see her as I stood up. Without a word, I headed to the door but I stopped as I reached it. I turned to look at her and saw her teary eyes.

"I wanted to remember what we had...but it seemed like you don't want it to happen. The stories I heard from my friends didn't help me much...and I thought you would help me...guess I was wrong. And they were too. I'm sorry for my attitude to you. Goodbye.", I said before I made my move.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Right after the unexpected meeting with Jungkook, I locked myself in my room not caring if he is still inside my place or not. I slumped into my bed and curled into a ball continue crying alone. I felt so mad with myself and with him.

Why did I feel so heartbroken when I was the one letting him go? Why did he made it hard for me to this extent? Why was fate doing us this cruelly? What did I do to be hurt like this?

"I'm sorry I can't give you what you want, my love.", I teared up even more as I muttered those words out.

❤❤❤

I might not be able to update tomorrow so I do it now.

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 932 19
Trying to write a one-shot with RosΓ© and Jungkook as the main characters and no lie, it's harder than those long chapters I've done before but I stil...
158K 9.7K 81
"We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.", RosΓ© reads. "Maybe he's the reason I will finally meet her.", she...
107K 3.2K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...
89.7K 2.6K 31
[A ROSEKOOK STORY] --------------- Hi I'm not gonna spoil the story for you so why won't you read it