SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ғɪᴠᴇ

15.5K 207 14
By -ADOREMARAIS

Incoming Text:

Steroids💪🏽

Steroids💪🏽
Where are you????

Belle???

Eliza-Belle????

OI BITCH

Eliza-Belle🧚🏼‍♀️
HELLO
WHY ARE YOU INTERRUPTING ME

Steroids💪🏽
Where are you?

Eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
I'm outside with Kio and Noah why?

Steroids💪🏽
Oh.
Not with Jaden?

Eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
Why would I be with Jaden?

Steroids💪🏽
No reason.

Eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
Bryce

Steroids💪🏽
Eliza

Eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
Why are you asking if I'm with Jaden?

Steroids💪🏽
Because I haven't seen him.

Eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
Well neither have i

Oh nvm

He's just walked out here

I can tell him you want him

Steroids💪🏽
No it's okay

Actually

Can you tell Kio and Noah
To come in

Eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
What
Why

Steroids💪🏽
Because i want them

Eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
Okay fine

"FUN TIME IS OVER KIDS!" ELIZA SHOUTED AS SHE LOCKED HER PHONE, KIO AND NOAH LOOKING TURNING THEIR HEADS TO GET FULL VIEW OF THE GIRL. The three were enjoying their stargazing session, the three ignoring the music blasting out from the house into the backgarden.

"What why?" Kio moaned, him and Noah getting you from the sun lounger. Eliza opened her phone to show the two boys the last two messages from Bryce, the two boys groaning before leaving Eliza.

"Dude you coming?" Eliza looked up to see Kio talking to Jaden, of whom had two glasses in hand.

"He just wants you two apparently." Eliza said, leaning her had back down, her attention being brought back to the stars.

She heard two pair of footsteps disappear before being replaced with a quieter pair of footsteps walking towards her.

"I brought you a water."

Eliza sat upright, grabbing the glass of water from Jaden's hand as she felt dizzy from the game of beer pong she was forced into playing with Bryce and the boys an hour before, of which the boys made her be the person to down the drinks.

"Thanks." Eliza mumbled, taking a sip of the water as Jaden sat beside her on the sun lounger.

"You okay?" Jaden asked the girl, of which she nodded her head in response before placing the glass down the side of lounger.

"Yeah." She hiccuped, causing a light laugh to escape Jaden's lips as he leaned forward, moving the hair out of Eliza's eyes.

"I feel so sick already." Eliza groaned, her hand finding her forehead as she held her head in her hand. She felt herself being pulled, allowing the girl to fall into Jaden's side as he rubbed his hand up and down her arm.

"That's what you get for being bad at beer pong." Jaden teased.

"Um... excuse me." Eliza leaned herself off Jaden's side, giving him a gentle shove, hiccuping once more. "I wasn't technically playing, I was just the drinker!"

Jaden laughed at the girl as she continued to hiccup beside him. It was then that a cold breeze whistled through the air, causing Eliza to shiver.

"Here."

Eliza looked up to see Jaden taking off his jacket. Before she could protest however, Jaden had already placed it over her shoulders, instantly feeling the warmth of the jacket on her skin.

"Thanks J."

Jaden smiled at the girl as she leaned back into him, instinctively he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, the two looking up, admiring the stars in the sky.

"You know... you don't seem like the type to be sitting out of a good party." Eliza spoke up, making the boy beside her divert his eyes from the stars to her.

"Oh really? Well I do like to have time away from it all." Eliza nodded at his words, the two sitting in a comfortable silence, looking up at the stars.

"Hey lovebirds!"

Eliza and Jaden sighed at one another before looking at Josh who was holding up his camera.

"Josh Richards! Fuck off!" Eliza shouted, Jaden laughing as he looked at the girl. It was then that the two nodded their heads at one another as Josh continued to hold his camera to the two.

"Shall we put on a show?" Jaden whispered.

"We shall." The two laughed as Eliza caught Josh attempt to creep closer towards the two sitting on the sun lounger.

"Josh come on over."

Josh looked taken aback by Eliza's comment, considering she had only seconds ago told the Canadian boy to fuck off.

"Yeah come join us." Jaden added, the two giving eachother a subtle high-five as Josh made his way over. Both of the teenagers tried to hide their smiles as Josh tripped over his own shoe as he walked closer.

"You know you shouldn't be recording when you've had a bit to drink." Jaden said, his friend shaking his head as he fell back on to the lounger, keeping his camera on the two.

"Yeah who knows what you'll end up filming." Eliza said shrugging her shoulders at the boy of whom just shrugged his shoulders in return.

"Anyway." Josh spoke up, sitting himself up to be able to get a stable hold of the camera. "How come you two are sat out here?"

"Stargazing."

"Cuddling."

The two looked at one another, Eliza narrowing her eyes at Jaden's words, before they looked back at Josh.

"Cuddling."

"Stargazing."

Josh stared at the two, the look of intense confusion sprawled across his face made Eliza laugh, of which she covered up with a fake cough.

"I'm just going to go... you're confusing me."

"Bye josh!" The two shouted in unison as the boy got up, leaving the two once again alone in the backgarden.

"Cuddling really?" Eliza whisper-shouted, whacking Jaden's arm playfully to which the boy just laughed, shrugging his shoulders.

"What you said it afterwards."

"Touché."

"Come on let's go back in." Jaden said removing his arm from Eliza's shoulder, standing up. Eliza stood up, about to take off his jacket when he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't. I have a feeling you will find yourself back out here soon."

"You sure?" Eliza asked, Jaden nodding his head as the two walked back inside.

"Looks better on you." Jaden said, giving the girl of whom cheeks had turned red a wink. Eliza smiled at the boy as the two joined the rest of the sway boys dancing in the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 290 21
A 19yr old, British, rising tiktok star gets a comment on her instagram post from a member of swayla. what will she do? who will she meet? love inter...
234K 3.7K 35
- 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗁𝗈...
129K 1.1K 22
Bailey Hall moves out of her mom's house in Maryland to live with her older brother, Bryce, at his content house in LA. There, she meets Josh. Will t...
170K 2.8K 27
♐︎♒︎𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩�...