Mʏ Rᴇᴀsᴏɴ || Yᴏᴏɴsᴇᴏᴋ Aᴜ (Cᴏᴍ...

By Minyooq

π‡πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚π₯𝐀, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐒𝐦. ... [Highest ranking : sh... More

Note 1
Note 3
Note 4
Note 5
Note 6
Note 7
Note 8
Note 9
Note 10
Note 11
Note 12
Note 13
Note 14
Note 15
Note 16
Note 17
Note 18
Note 19
Note 20
Note 21
Note 22

Note 2

376 22 0
By Minyooq

Today I went there around 10.00 in the morning. I got the urge to see that barista once again since that first time I saw him.

It was like my mind was only wrapped around him. His cheeky smile and the way his eyes sparkled seemed to be chasing my thoughts every now and then. I had to relieve my thoughts somehow.

Clutching, I slowly went up to the bench to find it empty. It was a pity why others didn't like to feel the nature as I did. They might not know the feeling of floating when the chill wind gulps you in, or the heavenly calmness when you hear the sound of dry leaves clapping each other or the chirpings of unnamed birds in your ears. What a waste !

I sat, my eyes wondering around the ice cream van once again. But there was some other guy, not him. That barista had  black hair- who looked younger than the blonde, a few strands of hair were fallen across his face, covering his eyes.

Maybe the blonde and that brunette has different shifts.

I let out a sigh, that place already felt empty without him. And so did my heart.

Maybe I should come around evening to see him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 575 14
"Hoseok! Have you heard?? There is a new teacher for our home room class!!" Story will contain: β€’Smut β€’Fluff β€’Slight angst β€’mpreg (teen pregnancy) ...
324K 14.4K 28
HOPE'S HOES - home to neon lights, red leather couches, and some of Seoul's most tantalising strippers. And their latest addition, Min Yoongi. The v...
180K 14.5K 45
"Well, maybe he will like you in a skirt." where a crazy night in a club bathroom changes everything.
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...