Fighting For Our Way

Per ixuelovehali

BoBoiBoy has acquainted with the TAPOPS Leaders' daughter, Y/n, the heiress of the organization whose high-ra... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

697 37 65
Per ixuelovehali

--------

Revision
3, 498K Word Count

Original
4, 540K Word Count

--------

BoBoiBoy

"I'll take it for you," I insisted, smiling as she watched me grab the container from her hand. She does not fret from my gesture, then I proceed to settle it in a vacant space, heaving a sigh before I turn back at her.

"Thank you."

The thoughts keep bothering my mind, as though a hurling wind with irrepressible control. As much as I don't want to break the moment, the culpability does not ebb freely from my pouncing chest. I hummed, thinking twice about my next words as I rolled my lips inwards.

"Uh, hey, I'm sorry again for yesterday. I didn't mean anything if I had said and done, whether they had offended you," I elucidated, and she drew her attention to me with unwavering eyes. My fingers were fiddling with each other, "I . . . forgot to say that my personality splits along with the elements and it just so happened Thunderstorm bumped into you, that's why he didn't give much of an expression."

She hums, leisurely nodding her head in cognizance, "Oh . . . I see, that kind of makes sense to me."

"Yeah.."

"But why did you leave immediately though?" She queries.

I bit my lower lip whilst my eyes squinted, glancing away as my shoulders dropped, "Well, uh, I felt embarrassed after we . . . did it," The words got stuck on my throat, nor could I see myself actually mentioning it. I gestured to her with my mocking eyes, hoping she and I eventually have the same thing in mind.

"O-Oh."

"Yeah.."

An awkward silence commenced, and an uncomfortable pause in our conversation. The unpleasant nature of such silence is associated with the feelings of my anxiety, and the pressure to speak. I know that I am the guy here, but I just happen to be at a loss of words. What am I supposed to say?

"You denied it," She said and I stared up at her.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, fiddling my fingers with each other as I rolled my lips inwards, "I have my pride, that's why.."

"Ah, I see," She nodded, and slid a thin smile.

I knew it was going to be a bit of a discomfort for us, especially her if I bring it up 'directly' but this is the only way for us to move on from it once we get a clear and open conversation towards it. To be honest I am still feeling very shy from what happened, probably more than she is. Though since I am the guy here, I know I need to be on my maturity side about this matter.

"But I am aware how important this is to every girl and I just want you to know that I'm not that kind of a person if you're thinking that way," I elucidated, regaining my softened smile as my eyes awed, "I'm sincerely sorry because I was not watching my way, and I promise I'll do what it takes to make it right for you.." Her eyes lingers at me from my solicitude, and I mean every single word that I say. This was what Yaya had made me become aware of yesterday. Some people ask for an apology, but they tend to forget about the most important part of it; make it right.

Humming, she nods leisurely. I stared up at her, pondering, as it took her a while before she responded, "It's fine, BoBoiBoy."

"R-Really?" I queried, and my voice was vividly elevated.

She hums, smiling lightly.

"Really, really?"

"Yeah," She laughs.

"Yay! I'm so glad to hear about that," I stated, and conveyed my happiness. My chest heaves an easing sigh of relief, and the loss of heaviness that I've had since yesterday. It all ebb freely from her assurance, prompting my smile to widen to it's extent on my face, "I feel so relieved, you know?"

"Mhm, glad to know as well," She said, "It's better to move on instead of us being childish about it anyways."

"Y-Yeah," I replied, biting my inner cheeks, "Thanks for accepting my apology, and I think we are already on good terms, right?"

She nodded, "Okay, you can say that."

"That's great!" I enthused, clasping my hands together, "Man, I really thought you were so mad at me. I mean, you were kind of cold a while ago and . . . it's like you didn't want to see me."

"Ah, no. I was never mad at you," She assured, and her words were consoling to manifest my ambivalence deep in my mind. Her eyes zeroed, shrugging her head as she pursed her lips, "I was just frustrated at the situation itself, because when you accidentally pushed me, my mind somehow hindered me from remembering something else.."

"Oh.. W-What might that be?" I asked softly.

"It's nothing you need to know, and like I said, you have no idea what's going on in my mind," She stated, and I agape, nodding.

"Oh, sure . . . I'll be respecting that," I replied, genuinely fond of my words as I lingered my eyes reflectively at hers, "But may I ask how do you feel about it, Y/n?"

"About my head?"

"No, no. About our k-kiss," I stuttered, and a second later I felt the uneasiness of my slightest regret. I swallowed the lump down my throat as her eyes widened, furrowing her brows. It conveys her incredulence, but I had already asked, so I'll just take my stance on it. I'm just really curious about her thoughts about it.

"Uhm.." Her eyes give me a look from top to bottom.

"H-Hehe, I mean you're the one who said we're both moving on about it, so I might as well just ask you. Like, there's nothing wrong with the question, right?" I queried as my voice tightened, coercing a smile.

"N-No, I guess," She looks away.

"Uh, like, are we cool about it? We're not awkward, are we?" I elicited a little laugh, shoulders shaking as I awaited her response.

"Yeah, it's not awkward," She assured, eyes on the table.

"Oh, c-cool."

*cricket sounds*

*cricket sounds*

Then she and I, alone with the abruptness of my anxiety, remained quiet without exchanging a word for several minutes, though I was hoping someone would break the uninvited tension.

Did I ask something wrong?

"I just didn't quite expect it," Y/n elucidated, heaving a sigh, "Then again I'm kind of fine with it at this point."

"Ah, yeah. I was guilty on the other hand.."

"Don't be anymore," She smiles.

With a scoff, I dropped my shoulders, "But I honestly am not sure how to get over this, you know? Because you're the first girl I had my k-kiss with, and I don't know how to cope with it," I confessed softly, fiddling my fingers.

Her eyes look at me musedly. As I do hope she does not judge me about it, for there is a subtle sense of trust I have with her. I really feel the need to let this out, and she is the one who is with me at the moment, namely a similar thing has occurred to her. Maybe she could understand me, or maybe not.

Leisurely, her head nods before uttering her next words, that keeps me agitating whilst waiting for it, "That makes the both of us then."

"W-What?" I asked.

"You are my first too," She replied, gazing, "As far as I could ever remember."

"Oh, t-that's cool," The words ebb freely, and I felt an uneasy regret on the inside for the cringiness of it. I am not really certain on how I am supposed to feel about that. Whether to feel bad for taking it away from her or perhaps special in a way, though I don't see any reason for that kind of notion. That's a weird response, "Ah, I mean, yeah. Like what you said, that makes the two of us; both of our first time, hehe."

"Yeah," She smiles lightly.

I presumed, "But don't you girls like to have it on a special occasion, such as dates? Like in parks, rooftops, seaside and more. I mean, this should have sentimental value for you."

"I am actually not sure."

"Oh."

"Why do you ask? Do you . . . have a girlfriend to know about this?" She asks, unsure of her words upon raising a brow skeptically.

"No, no," I laughed, "What makes you think I have one?"

"Your assumptions, I think," She queries.

"Oh, but I don't have one, for real. I can't even picture myself with a girl, including the romantic feelings and stuff-like," I said, grimacing as my neck cramped at the thought of it, "Not really."

"Ah, I see. I just thought because you are the city's hero," She trailed off, tilting her head, "Surely a lot must be admiring you."

"Yeah, but that's kind of cringey, you know?"

"What, cringe?"

"Relationships, dates," I elucidated, going on.

"Maybe," Y/n said and dropped her shoulders, nodding leisurely. Her eyes bore into mine with the lack of remorse, "If that's what you think so."

"H-Hehe, yeah," I cackled, scratching my cheek from the uneasiness of her and I's topic. I don't even know how we have reached this kind of conversation. "I just ought to focus on my heroic duties and what I could do to help others. I really think that's all that matters for me."

"That's nice, better than keeping up with infatuations," She said.

"Oh, yeah," I agreed, nodding, "It should always be about the importance of self-development too. To grow, and be better for ourselves and to serve a good difference to others, like that."

"I agree," Y/n mumbles quietly.

"H-Hehe."

She didn't utter a word, gazing her eyes at me. Her lips leisurely form into a thin smile.

"Oh, BoBoiBoy, Y/n," A familiar voice commenced nearby, prompting me to glance at my grandad who was approaching from a distance. I presumed he arrived back from home, namely with the bags he carried on both of his hands.

"Hey, grandad!" I greeted, waving my hand as Y/n turned her head to slip a glance, "You're back!"

I smiled, insisting to grab the bags from his hands to settle them down in a storage room below the counter. It's a good thing we've got the extra stocks, so that when more customers arrive by the afternoon, we're already prepared for their orders.

"Well, how were things going whilst I was gone for a while?" Grandad asked. I hummed, and the moment I regained my posture from bending down the counter, I realized his question was intended to be for me as he gives me meaningful looks.

"G-Grandad?" I queried as the words got stuck on my throat, swallowing the lump upon discerning Y/n's momentous gaze onto my figure from my peripheral vision.

"Rather how was the shop, BoBoiBoy?" Grandad reiterates, passing by my flabbergasted stance. He glances back at me, smiling thinly as he heaves a deep sigh, crossing his arms.

"Uh, it was fine. It was hard to manage at first, however it's kind of good now, hehe," I replied, scratching my cheek skittishly.

"Mhm, that's great to know. Thank you for taking charge, BoBoiBoy. I'll be able to handle the shop now that I'm back," Grandad said, smiling as he gives me a pat on the shoulder.

"Hehe."

"Oh, Y/n," Grandad called out, prompting his attention to the girl who quietly sat in-front of us. Her eyes widened as she hums softly, smiling.

"Hello, Tok Aba.."

"Is there anything else that you will be needing?" Grandad smiles.

"Ah, nothing much as of the moment, thank you. I'm actually about to go already," She stated, leisurely standing from her seat upon heaving a sigh. I was left flabbergasted on my stance, hearing her bids. "I've been staying here for quite a long time and I'll probably be back for my mom's weekly delivery."

"Oh, right. Her weekly orders are on my top list therefore you have nothing to worry about. Everything is settled down, just like the usual," Grandad assured, tipping his hand. Y/n chuckled and zeroed her eyes, nodding in response.

"W-Wait, are you leaving already?" I asked, interrupting. Her eyes averted on mine, before promptly looking elsewhere.

"Mhm," She hums and hungs her head lowly, nodding, "And Tok Aba I hope it will be okay if I pay for the ice chocolate that BoBoiBoy made for me tomorrow, since I happen to not bring any budget today.."

"Why, of course! No worries about that, Y/n," Grandad assures.

Hearing her preference, I was not able to hinder myself from insisting my own genuine intention towards her, saying, "But I made it for you. It's kind of for free, you know?" Besides, I voluntarily made the cold drink with or without her consent. Like, it's embarrassing to make her pay for that.

"No . . . I have to pay because it's your business," She replied nonchalantly, and I frowned, pouting my lips.

"But.."

"Mhm, hm. Y/n is right," Grandad retorted, uplifting a brow prompting me to pull my lips inwards, silenced by his points. At the same time, I do realize they were right about it, despite my intention, "Business is still business."

"Hehe, my bad.."

"I guess I should get going," Y/n cleared her throat, smiling as she prompted our attention, "It's nice being back here for a while, Tok Aba."

"Alright, take care on your way, hm?"

Her head hungs low, however before I could utter a word, she turns her back to leave.

As my eyes widened, my instinct was quick to react. However before I called her out, I prompted a requesting glance at my grandad, who returned a nod, knowing her and I's situation.

"Wait, Y/n!" Without a second to misspend, a foot of mine slipped outwards, as I kicked it off my heart beat faster and the adrenaline demanded me to run towards her with no delay.

She looks at me, uplifting a brow skeptically however she does not bring her steps to an end, resuming her walk as I followed her wavering steps beside her and heaved a sigh.

"Literally, I said wait for me," I frowned.

"Finding ways to spend more time with me, aren't you, BoBoiBoy?" Y/n chuckles, a grin sliding on her lips as my face blushed in a rueful heat. Her thoughts make me flustered and how she remains calm telling her notions in-front of my face.

"N-No," I denied, trailing off.

"What do you want from me?" She asked, smiling.

"Well, uh, you haven't told me what I could do to make my mistake right, which is the reason I agreed to the plan for you and I to meet, you know?" I elucidated, gazing at her eyes as I had promptly discerned how far the distance had been passed through from the shop, namely from the change of the environment.

"Ah, if you're worried that I'll be telling others about what happened to us for the downfall of your heroic reputation then you don't have to," She assured, shaking her shoulders.

"Eish, I said I really really insist for you!" I claimed, and dropped my steps. Silently, I have kept my eyes on Y/n, who resumes walking with the ember remnants of hope, deep inside my core that she would notice my amateur behavior. Her head glances at my figure as I cross my arms with another hefty pout. After a while, she seemed to have decided in her mind to cease herself from walking onwards, leisurely shaking her head as she walked back to me.

Secretly, I smiled.

Hehehe.

"Hay, you're convincing me that you're literally a child living in a teen's body, BoBoiBoy," Y/n said, finally standing in-front of me.

"Maybe I am," I joked and averted my eyes on the ground, pulling my lips inwards for the show. Her light, gleeful laugh was the next thing I perceived as she massaged her temples with her fingers and zeroed her eyes. I smiled, perhaps evidently this time.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Yeah?" She replied, gazing her wondrous eyes at me, "W-Why do you ask?"

"I mean, you've been holding onto your head since a while ago. I've noticed it, you know?" I elucidated, and she blinks her eyes slowly, once, then twice, "Are you sure you're feeling okay with your head? This is quite concerning, Y/n."

"O-Of course," She assures, "I'm fine and you're somehow giving me more headaches from all of your pursuance."

I insisted, "This is making me pursue you even more knowing you might need my help anytime, and I'm thinking it's my fault again because I pushed you yesterday."

"Hay, here we go again. I kept telling you to stop feeling guilty anymore."

"Just - tell me where you're going," I said, and she gave me a skeptical look, uplifting a brow confoundedly. Immediately, I reiterate my words, before she might take my intention the other way, "I mean, I'll just help to take you there, at least. I know I am being annoying to you but your dark eyes similarly don't look the greatest today."

"Really, you noticed," She scoffed.

"Yeah! I've been staring at you," I replied, and she gives me another odd look, flabbergasted on her stance. The realization hit me on my mind from the words I had said, constantly blaming myself on the inside for she might take it wrongly. Seriously, I'm thoroughly fearing that I haven't improved a single good impression on her, "I-I mean, we've been talking for a while. Of course that's how it w-works for a normal conversation.."

"Home," Y/n mumbles, coiling her arms around each other. The breeze played with her hair giving it the same buoyant wave as the sea so close by, "I'm going home to take my brother to his football training in a few hours."

"Wait, whoa! That's my favorite sport too," I enthused.

"Oh, you really are similar to my brother, both in sports and annoyance level to my distress," Y/n scoffs, heaving a sigh.

"Why? Does he always stress you out?"

"Always," She replied, enhancing.

Abruptly, an idea settles down on my mind, light bulbing to my elation. A widening smile etches on my lips as I have disregarded her notion. The confusion on her face has quite commenced evidently.

"What are you smiling about?"

"I was just thinking if you'd mind me joining the both of you?"

"W-What?" Y/n snapped, furrowing her brows in incredulence as her jaw-dropped, "And what are you going to do there, BoBoiBoy? Join the kids running around the field?" Her tone made me unsure whether she was joking or meant to be sarcastic.

"Hehe," I scratched my cheeks, as my shoulders shaked in light giggles, "Of course, not! Since you said he's kind of annoying you, then I'll be helping you take him out today. I thought this could be a little help for the meantime before you think of a favor I could do for you to make up for my mistake."

"What?"

"Uh, so will that be fine? Is it a deal for us?" I asked, pursing a smile.

"Doesn't this make me spend the day with two annoying boys, instead of one, if I accept the deal?" She retorted, pondering.

"N-No," I replied, leisurely shaking my head as my smile widened to assure her of my intention, "I promise I won't stress you out anymore, hehe. All I mean to do is help you out for today so that you get to have good rest later on, since you seem to really need it."

Her eyes lingered onto mine reflectively, and I presume that her mind went on contemplating regarding the deal. It's just quite simple, although the ember remnants of my hope that she obligues me for the deal rimmed around my core. This is already engraved on my mind, and I certainly do insist on guiding her throughout the day. I just want to return my act of kindness in my simplest way.

"Uh.. alright," Y/n agreed, thinning a smile.

Prompting my attention, my eyes beamed, "R-Really?"

"Yeah, I guess it's going to be fine," She assured me, and I watched her leisurely sauntering bypass me. Her body slightly turned back on me as I impulsively followed her steps right beside her, "Just kindly don't even think of doubling the stress I have with him, please."

"On it!" I enthusiased, smiling.

"By the way, he's a big fan of yours," Y/n claimed, glancing at me as we resumed walking towards her house, presumably. Although her sentiment confounds me.

"W-Wow, who is?" I asked.

"My little brother," She replied, and my eyes widened musedly, smiling as she leisurely shook her head, "He'll go crazy when he sees you."

"Aw," I elicited a chuckle, "That'll be okay, I'm already used to it."

--------

Author's Note:

The original version of Chapter 5 is ahead, and you may prefer to read it, however I am encouraging you to skip it until the end for it is no longer considered a part of the main story.

--------

BoBoiBoy

I wouldn't want to break the moment but I felt the guilt inside of me once again.. "I'm sorry again.. for yesterday. I forgot to say that my personality also splits along with the elements and it just so happened Thunderstorm got into you, that's why he didn't give much of an expression."

If I need to apologize to her again and again then I'd willingly do it, until she no longer holds any grudge on me.

"Oh that explains it.. I really wanted to explode that time of annoyance because I still wanted to talk with you." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and pouted in reply to which I just listened to everything she had to say.

She backed up upon her words, thinking I might take it the other way, "I m-mean talk about uhm you know what happened.. eh why did you just suddenly leave anyway?"

"I felt embarrassed after we kissed." I responded straight to the point leading her to widened her eyes.

"H-hey! Why do you even have to mention that?!" Y/n exclaimed although I noticed her cheeks began heating up.

I found myself unconsciously sliding a little smile on her reaction, it slowly faded once realizing I made her felt awkward and uneasy, which wasn't really my intention.

I knew it was going to be a bit of a discomfort for us, especially her if I bring it up 'directly' but this is the only way for us to move on from it once we get a clear and open conversation towards it. To be honest I am still feeling very shy from what happened, probably more than she is. Though since I am the guy here, I know I need to be on my maturity side about this matter.

"I'm aware that a kiss is important to every girl and I just want you to know that I'm not that kind of a person if you're thinking that way of me.. I am sincerely very sorry.." I sadly regained my smiled explaining further more, "I wasn't really watching my way."

Her innocent eyes gazed upon me, giving me lots of expression despite being found speechless, "ah uhm it's.. okay. Eh it already happened and we're in this situation now so.. but I never thought about you the bad way, just got a little stress on you, he he."

I genuinely smiled from her response, "that's a relief to hear. I have my respect on you too, Y/n."

"Ha?" She asked.

"I said I respect you." I repeated sincerely, "I can't do actions without any consent because that's really not right."

"What do you mean?"

"My point is, I am not the type of guy who would uhm, just do things like that to any other girls, you know? For example, the kiss."

"W-what?!" I chuckled from her response. This is so hilarious.

"Hahaha, I respect you.. Y/n." I replied once again in all patience as I widely smiled towards her. We keep on repeating the same thing, haha.

"Oh, t-thanks.. if that's that's I am supposed to say, I guess." Haha, what was running through her mind a moment ago? She was kindda spaced out.

I warmly returned a smile, "yeah, sure."

"Uhm, by the way I haven't thanked you yet for saving my life. So thank you.. BoBoiBoy." I glanced at her with a surprised expression since it was the first time I heard her call me by my name, "I could have died of my stupidity."

I nodded in reply, "of course, I will still save the person whoever it would be anyway."

She suddenly lifted her eyebrow, giving an intimidating look making me a bit stunned. I swear girls literally changes their mood in a blink of an eye for no reason. I'm confused is that even normal? She's the only girl I know with that kind of mood.

"Ha! I bet you wished you never saved a girl like 'me' after witnessing how blabberish of a person I am." Y/n claimed with whole assurance.

Ay? Does every girl really make sudden conclusions on their own minds? I'm now thinking girls are so hard to deal with, sometimes.

I scratched my cheek, "what are you saying? Of course not, I would never regret saving people, I even risk my life saving them so there is nothing to regret at all, even if they are so called 'blabberish'." I grinned a bit.

She just shrugged, "okay, hero." Moody, haha.

It feels good to hear being called her hero. Oh I mean, everyone's hero, rather.

"So are we both good now? Can we both be.. friends?" I asked and warmly smile towards her, hoping for a great answer.

"No, we are not friends." Y/n rested her chin on her hand, still having that moody expression.

I tilted my head in confusion, "then what are we?"

"Especially we are not lovers eitheeer!" She blurted out in reply causing me to widened my eyes as I noticed her covered her mouth, having the same expression like me.

We are not.. what? Haha.

I couldn't help but chuckle on her response, "lovers? Now how did we get to that? I just asked if we could be friends earlier, haha."

She's so funny and I'm now getting a bit used on how she comes up with other things and brings it up here. I personally find that attitude of her cute and I'm going to be looking forward to it, haha.

"Seriously, where did the lovers even came from?" I asked to her cause it's just hilariously funny.

I noticed her cheeks blushing underneath her hands, hmm? ^^ "ha? No where! I just wanted to clear things up c-cause you might uhm.. assume!"

Ay? Now this is about me assuming?

I couldn't help but burst out from laughter and held my tummy, haha I don't even understand our conversation anymore but it's just so funny.

It's really making me wanna talk with her even more.

"Hahaha, okay Y/n." I replied anyway and let the girl be, still chuckling a bit to which she just raised her eyebrow on, "no problem at all."

She released a sigh, having a bit of a sad expression, "hay.. I guess I have to accept it now. I was even imagining this romantic-ish date if ever and have my first kiss there uhm, just saying."

"I am.. your first kiss?" I tried asking, playing with my fingers to bother me a bit. I have no idea what I am supposed to feel about that.

If I am supposed to feel bad for taking it away from her or if I should feel special maybe? But I don't see any reason for that because we have nothing special for each other at all.

She met her gaze onto mine, "err y-yeah I told you that yesterday, remember?"

"Ah okay, guess I kindda forgot." but she also took my first kiss too. Hays, I'll just not mention it to her anymore. It's fine and I'm sure this is more emotional for her than I am.

I added, "you're right too. Most girls like to have it on a romantic type of date. Like in parks, rooftops, seaside and more." claiming, not sure cause I just overheard it around school.

I realized we are both talking about dates now. I don't really open up this kinds of topic with my own friends and yet I just did towards her.

"Ha? How did you know that? Do you.. have a girlfriend?" Y/n hesitantly asked to me in curiosity.

*cricket sounds.* *cricket sounds.*

She asked me that? What makes her think I even have one?

"Uhm, I have no girlfriend and.. never had?" I tried chuckling to remove the awkwardness.

I can't even picture myself with another girl. With the romantic feelings and stuff. Like no. Not really.

"Ha? For real? I just thought cause you're the city's hero." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and slightly titled her head, "for sure a lot are admiring you."

I sweat drop ^^' adding, "I'm not into that love stuffs you're talking about, that's why."

Besides, I'm not going to be having some time for that either.

"Oh, okay! My bad, guess we couldn't control fate and I just had my first kiss in the middle of the street and on a stranger hay this life! I'm not blaming you anymore okay, I'm just releasing my thoughts!" Y/n stated, though I understood her, I smirked a bit as an idea came up.

"Well if you really want that 'romantic-ish date' thing you're talking about then we can have that date. I'm still a 'stranger' for you right? so why don't we get to know each other? After all I did took a 'kiss' from you.. right Y/n?" I bit my lower lip, trying my very best to hold my laughter watching her reactions.

Pff it's all so priceless! She looks like she was about to explode and her face was really reddening for real, listening to every words I said and enhanced. I knew she was gonna freak out again at the moment, and hey, I'm more than ready for it.

Who says I regret everything I said?

"W-why youu-! For goodness life it's not funny! Will you stop joking that way because-"

"I'm not joking."

She widened her eyes, hehe, "w-what did you just say!"

I leaned towards the towards the counter once again, close to her face which surprised her as I gave her a warm smile, gazing onto her eyes, "not all dates are for couples, Y/n. I do know there is such thing as friendly dates.. right? Now tell me, how can I make it up for my mistake? How can I make it right?"

---

Y/n

"It's still counted as a date for me! and I'm neveeer gonna date you! So no." I defended as I looked away since his face was being too close on mine.

Why does he always do that anyway? ><

BoBoiBoy then stood straight, "ah, anything you say.. Y/n." I glanced at him when he mentioned my name though he turned his head away, muttering something else I couldn't really hear.

I'm still not used to it. It feels.. different when he calls me by my name. I don't know! And I don't mind about it! ><

"Oh BoBoiBoy, Y/n." We noticed Tok Aba has finally arrived.

I welcomely smiled and greeted him with respect, "ah hello, Tok Aba."

"Grandad, you're back!" BoBoiBoy said as he hugged him. It's really nice seeing the closeness of the both of them.

And I'm just the extra nobody seating like an idiot in-front of them. ><

"Yes BoBoiBoy and oh, I can handle the shop now. Are you both talking about something important? You could seat by the table over there since there are less customers around." Tok Aba pointed towards an empty customer table.

Well I can just go home and- "oh okay! Y/n and I will stay there for a while, we'll just finish a discussion, grandad."

Ay. ><'

BoBoiBoy stepped out of the counter as he looked at me, as if he's telling me to follow him. Fine.. fine..

I glanced at Tok Aba first, "is it okay if I'll pay for the drink tomorrow?" I asked, referring to what BoBoiBoy made cause dear girl didn't brought any money.

But of course I'm still thankful like.. yeah, I guess. He made it to cheer me up according to him so..

"Oh I see, my grandson made it for you didn't he?"

"Uhm, yes Tok Aba.." wait, grandson? BoBoiBoy? I didn't notice that since a while ago cause my brain wasn't functioning well-

He agreed, responding, "okay. That's no problem at all!"

"Thank you, Tok!" I nodded in respect and followed BoBoiBoy towards a customer table as we took our seats, he took the one in front of me.

Now what do we got in life?

"So tell me how can I make things up to you. What do you want me to do?" He asked as he warmly smiled, seemingly prepared to whatever I could respond to him.

"Uh wait, why are you asking me that again?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I want to correct my mistake so that you wouldn't hold any grudge on me anymore." BoBoiBoy warmly smiled, "that's the best I can do, right?"

Oh. Why is he such a genuine person? ><

"Yes! Good that you know I couldn't take it back anymore." I rested my chin on my hands, nothing will changeee the fact that my most protected first kiss is already taken by this guy in-front of me.

Okay fine.. fine.. I'm gonna move on from that old issue already cause that happened like- decades ago.

He shook his head, "actually there's a way, Y/n. I can still return it if you'd like to, haha." BoBoiBoy gazed onto my eyes and laughed afterwards.

Say whaaat? How in the world is he even gonna do that? o.O

I returned a confusion expression, "eh? What do you mean?"

He was surprised, "oh. You seriously didn't understood it?" I shook my head in response, like no?

"My brain isn't in the right process of thinking today." Because of not sleeping the entire night which you are partially the reason to it. ><

BoBoiBoy slowly nodded his head, "ah I see, it's nothing then, hehe."

"Tell meee! You already made me curiouss!!" I crossed my arms and pouted, "I wanna know!"

"Hey, haha. I really can't tell you." He stated, muttering something else afterwards.

Why does he keep whispering whatever he has back there?

I furrowed my eyebrows, "and why can't you tell me?!" Can't this guy just go straight to the point? So many cliffhangers.

BoBoiBoy laughed it off and it's just making me feel even more dumb and embarrassed for not understanding what he's talking about.

Ya'll boys are just so complicated to have a conversation with.

"Because I can only demonstrate it to you." He grinned for a while and chuckled again afterwards. W-what in the..

"You're gonna DO WHAT to me?!" I really don't understand him and it's just freaking me out even more! What does he meaaan!

He let out a calm sigh towards me, "I already said it, haha. I could return your kiss if you want to but I only meant it as a joke earlier, okay? Hehe."

"Ha? Yeah, so how?!" I furrowed my eyebrows and asked him again. Wait what in the world is happening to our conversation-

BoBoiBoy tilted his head in confusion, "what do you mean how?"

"How are you gonna return the kiss?!" Like is he gonna wrap it around a box or something?

"What?" He asked unbelievably and bursted in laughter, "you're really not feeling well with your mental health, Y/n. You're just repeating the same questions to me, you know?"

"I don't know.." I muttered, pouting in return.

"Haha, so do you really want me to do the step by step process of how am I going to 'return' it to you?"

"Eh- what are we talking about again?"

*cricket sounds.* *cricket sounds.*

BoBoiBoy sighed heavily as he faced palmed, trying to understand my stupidity I guess-

"It's nothing at all, Y/n." BoBoiBoy replied in all patience, warmly smiling towards me, "you should take some rest now if you're having headaches."

"I'm fine.." I stubbornly replied. The throbbing sensation is actually getting worse every minute but I can still handle it. Not like I would blackout or something. I can still stand on my own feet.

He slowly nodded, "oh alright.. just tell me how you want me to make things up with you?"

I rested my chin on my hands once again, "uhm okay.. let me think for a while."

"Yeah, go ahead."

I was thinking if he could help clean the house since it's kindda messy there for a few weeks.. like a free cleaning service or something? Hehe. Okay but I feel a bit mean to make him do that I mean- WHO AM I to treat a superhero like him that way? Ha! I'm just this nobody. I should have some shame on myself if I made him do that.

Or maybe.. he could babysit sit my brother for three days! Goodness, that'll be enough rest for me and have a peace of mind after all. Pff, imagine if he's having enough of that little guy's annoyance. But.. all BoBoiBoy knows to do is tease me up so he might influence my brother! Tsk! I'll pass idea.

What if I request him to take me around the galaxy? Like a free space entry? That way I'll be able to see outer planets without paying any financial fees. Hehe, wait a minute- the nerve of me to ask him that! and him taking me? just usss? No way! Definitely wrong idea! What the frick are we both going to do in outer space all alone-

"Haaay what's taking so long, Y/n?" BoBoiBoy suddenly asked which broke the moment of me thinking. ><

I raised my eyebrow in return and explained to the boy, "well apparently the ideas I've thought off is kindda complicated for you and I still have a bit of patience in me to not let you do them."

But then I was surprised when he chuckled in response, what's funny in what I've said? o.O "aww are you sure you're not concerned for me?"

"Of course not! Do you have any hearing problems? I said patience and not concern! Don't try to make me change my mind!" I defended! Eh.. he's starting it. ><

"Haha, I was just joking. You don't have to be too much stressed on it, okay?"

"Whatever I'm still gonna think of something that you won't have a hard time on- all because of my PATIENCE and not uhm, concern." I replied and continued on thinking.

"Don't worry, I insist to make my mistake right so even if it's going to give me a hard time then I'll still accept it, you know.." He sincerely said to me, he's soft hazel eyes gazing onto mine.

Why is BoBoiBoy such a genuine person?

"Eh- that's nice, I guess?" and why am I so cringe.

"I already said I could do anything you'd want to, Y/n. If it will make you.. feel better on me." BoBoiBoy gave me a meaningful smile w-wait a minute what's with that look!

I don't like it! But I do know why he is looking at me like thaaat! Ha! This boy is really getting it! ><

"Hey! Will you stop giving me that meaningful look? I don't like your idea at all! I know what you're actually meaning! I know what you're thinking-"

"What am I thinking then? Tell me, Y/n." He leaned closer again towards the table as I tried to move a bit distance from him since I'm just seated down on the seat.

Omg I knew this boy has some thinkingg!!

"Are you for real?! Why are we even talking about this? I really don't like where this is going, BoBoiBoy!" I defended, feeling my heart intensively pounding of pressure.

I hate it that I'm getting nervous and conscious here! ><

He stopped moving closer, focusing his gaze onto mine and suddenly bursted out laughing. W-what in the.. ><

"Seriously, I have no idea on what you're talking about there. So what kind of topic are you even thinking, Y/n?" BoBoiBoy looked at me once again as I sat here speechlessly.

He then couldn't help himself but chuckle once again at the fact I started this nonsense and weird conversation.

wait a second OH NO. But I just thought he actually meant.. uhm.. AAAAH what was I even thinkingg!! huhu freaking life I wanna disappear this is so embarrassingg!!

"Are you okay?" BoBoiBoy gazed onto me for confirmation, what does he mean if I'm okay? What am I crazy? "I wasn't really doing anything and then you're just suddenly gonna say.. I don't know other stuffs? Haha."

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried defending myself- "because that's what it seems like to me!"

He was still chuckling at this moment, "hahaha yeah? so that's what you're thinking of me? That's not good at all, Y/n. Not good." I glanced at BoBoiBoy as he shook his head in disappointment on me, smiling a bit.

Not good- why is this boy even smiling in-front of meee!

"Eh.. you were giving me that look! That's why!" I blurted out the most dumbest excuse ever, feeling my cheeks burning up.

I know he didn't mean anything and I was just this assuming idiot but- I really can't accept this embarrassment, huhu. I can't. I'm still holding onto my pride!

BoBoiBoy bit his lower lip stopping his chuckle, "I'm was being serious. You were the one interpreting and giving meaning to my expressions."

"Psh! whatever." I just replied in defeat.. ToT

"Hey.. we just met yesterday and it's really 'not right' for the both of us to think about each other like that, you know." BoBoiBoy rested his chin on his hand, his pure eyes locking onto mine, "haha, that's way too advanced and.. we can't do that yet, Y/n." What in the.. he knows? And is he giving me educational talks?!

So we are thinking of the 'same' thing?

This. Is. So. Awkward.

"Ha? We can't DO WHAT?! What exactly are we even talking about?" I pouted my lips, e-eh I'm still gonna play the innocence here because I'm still too shy to admit my nonsense thoughts earlier >< still gonna hold onto my pride!

I just want to disappear along the thin air and escape this embarrassing situation I stupidly started, huhu.

He reassured calmly, "haha, anyways. I know you didn't really want to mean it and we just had some misunderstandings earlier. It's fine, okay?"

I'm literally crying internally of the humiliation I caused by myself. Great, what a life.

"So I'll just forget about it. Don't think about 'other' things and let's just changed this topic of yours, Y/n." BoBoiBoy returned his usual warmly smile as I shrugged his statement and looked away, yeah right ><

He chuckled a bit, doesn't he have enough of chuckling- "pff, I'm sorry. Just couldn't believe you can imagine that..? It's.. I don't know haha, I have no idea how to forget about this." W-what in the!

"Ha?!"

"You ruined my innocence.." he pouted his lips and hid his face under his hands. Why is he blaming meee!

"Uhm! We were talking about rainbows and unicorns, okay." I tried to excuse I mean, that's what just came up in my mind and I don't care anymore, huhu.

"Right." BoBoiBoy grinned for a while, "of course, you said so."

"Uh, our conversation hasn't been making any sense." I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted, breaking the silence. Okay I know the last one was my fault, "it's weird! I don't like thiss!!"

I'm seriously going home after this whatever talkings we are doing-

He laughed from my statement, "I actually like the part you're so unpredictable though, haha."

"Ha? What do you mean?!" I asked to him.

"I just don't know where you got all your ideas." He laughed, "and it's really funny for me, you know."

I crossed my arms, "how in the world are you finding a nobody like me funny?"

"Because I'm feeling happy when I'm talking with you." BoBoiBoy genuinely replied, widely smiling towards me. I- he's such a straight forwarded person.

I don't know what to say.

"By the way, do you have any important stuffs to do right now?"

I looked at him in confusion, "eh why?"

"Maybe you need to be doing something? I'll just help you out around since I'm free today."

"Uhm.. let me see, oh yeah I do have to bring my brother to his football training." I replied as I remembered.

There is this schedule for his training and I'm usually the one taking him there. Hays, never mind I can't stay at home the whole day.

"Oh football? That's actually my favorite sports, too! Mind if I join?" BoBoiBoy asked, warmly smiling towards me again.

Why does he always smile like that? ><

I snapped, "and what are you going to do there, BoBoiBoy? Join the little kids in the field?!"

He cackled up, "pff haha you're funny! Of course, not. I'm just going to be there to assist the both of you. Anything wrong with my intention, Y/n?"

Hmm.. well there is nothing wrong so, "okay okay. You can go with us. Just don't stress me out even more! My brother is already annoying enough for my day."

"Sure thing!"

-

I knocked on the door of our house and called out, "mom!!" The door opened after a while as she was surprised to see us, BoBoiBoy with me.

"Oh Y/n- woww!! You brought BoBoiBoy here?" My mom excitedly asked which made me confused. She knows this boy? o.O

"Ha? You know him, mom?"

"Why of course! He's been our superhero for years so why would I not know him?"

I looked at BoBoiBoy in shock after what I've heard. I mean he did mention about it but it just hits different when my mom talks about it. He just gave me that usual smile of his again. Yeah, right. ><

He greeted in respect, "good day, ma'am."

"Ay good day too! come in! Come in! Feel welcome at our home, okay!" My mom welcomely said as BoBoiBoy and I walked inside.

"So BoBoiBoy, are you and my daughter close friends? I never knew about that!"

Hay.. why does mom even have to ask those questions. >< this is going to last forever since she always asks every visitor about I don't know- anything I guess.

"Haha, yes actually." The boy replied! W-wait and when was I informed about that?! o.O

I immediately cut the conversation, "ah mom, we actually came here to fetch my brother. Where is he? I need to take him now to his training or he's gonna be late and-"

"Calm down, Y/n.. it's still a bit early! Besides, why don't you both have lunch first? You should join us, BoBoiBoy!" Ha? Join?

"But mom-"

"Hehe! Wait, I'll prepare the table now!" Mom said as she quickly left towards the kitchen to prepare the foods. Hays, I mean we're fine but okay she's already there so..

"Your mom is a great person, Y/n." BoBoiBoy genuinely claimed as I glanced onto him, "only you and her around?"

I cleared up my throat, "uhm thanks. My dad is at work though, it's just mom and my brother at home."

"Ah, alright." He nodded in response.

I let out a sigh and smiled back at least, "uh hey, you can join us for lunch." I welcomed, after all he is still a visitor.

"Sure, let's go." BoBoiBoy walked along with me towards the dinning place, "thanks too, Y/n."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

388 18 7
[STATUS: Ongoing] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while fighting Bora Ra, you'...
39.5K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...
1.7K 410 37
Emily is a regular girl, She lost her family 2 years ago in a car accident, She is 14 years old that started a new life with her adopted sister Alora...
33.9K 817 21
Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They have to fight their way through to get thei...