Forget me | Yenyul

Oleh gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)

303 22 1
Oleh gearsecond_kwangbae

Day 11: Tuesday
(Bungee Jumping)

[Yujin's POV]

I should've just stayed and spent all my money on Wonyoung. I knew that I signed up on helping her to move on but I didnt expect something like this.

"Unnie, I dont think I can do this" she laughed at me and tried to slowly comfort me.

"This is just part of the simple ones. Just to remind you, we're going sky diving and paragliding next to this" oh right. So this means that I should be tough and maybe build my courage to do those other things.

Yena unnie told me to go first so that I wont chicken out. But the truth is, it looks as if she'll just bail on me after I jump.

It took us a few minutes as we wore the safety gear. And the instructor told us what to do and how it'll all go. I'm nervous but I somehow feel excited as well.

I've been to lots of these since we were young. Yena unnie and I would go on activities with our other friends. We even did paragliding before (with an instructor of course), I bet we can just go for an advanced session.

But the problem is that it's been years since we last did these things. I just dont know how to do this anymore. Plus i'm much more older now, I might not be able to do it. Maybe I was just too outgoing when I was younger.

"Okay, Let's do this!" I shouted making all my nervous emotions out. "Woohhh!!!" Yena unnie just giggled as I kept on shouting a few random words.

Then the time for me to jump finally came. The staff helped me with the gear and they gave me the instructions again. "Remember the most important thing to do is to have fun" the staff said as I gave him a smile.

"Wooohhhhh, Yujin-ah! Dont go crying like a baby when you jump! You can do this" Yena unnie cheered me as she just waited for her turn.

"Are you ready?" I nodded as he held me in the back. He was ready to push me off as I tried to back out. It's not that i'm scared but I ... I just dont want him to push me.

"Do ... Do you have to push me?" He shaked his head. "You can just jump if you want" He let go of me as I just stood there for a few seconds.

"What are you doing? Do you want me to push you?" Yena unnie said I heard footsteps coming closer. "Yujin-ah ..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Before I knew it I jumped and it felt so great. I kept my eyes open and I really felt like I was flying.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I may be shouting with all my might. And the wind might be blowing me too strongly but I wanna do it again. My heart started beating so fast that it just feels so exciting. Now I get why I liked these things when we were young.

My turn ended as the boat waited for me. After that I just waited for Yena unnie's turn to Jump. Looking at the height from where I jumped earlier. I feel so proud that I didnt cry. I think I teared a little when I was young but now it just feels so different.

I saw Yena unnie was her arms at me as I waved back. She looks excited jumping, for all I know this is what she wants to do. She wants to be free, free from everything. And I wanna help her do that of course.

I looked around and just looked at the place. Without even knowing it, Yena unnie jumped. She was screaming as if it was her last. I just laughed as I saw her face being like that.

After a few minutes we finally got to be together again. You can clearly see that she cried a bit. "Yena unnie, why are you crying? AHAHAHAHHA"

"It was so fun" She said as she wiped her tears while laughing.

Day 13: Thursday
(Going to Jeju)

Firstly, I didnt know that we were going to Jeju. But i'm actually fine with it. What i'm not fine with is Yena unnie's actions towards this. She's been acting crazy, mumbling stuff by herself and telling me that I stop her from going anywhere without me.

Even on the plane she keeps on mumbling stuff by herself. At first I wasnt worried since she does this quite a lot before. But now it's just weird.

"Unnie, what's the problem anyways? If you're so worried then why go?" She looked at me and tried to calm herself down. "What's wrong?"

"Yuri" that single word made me quiet. Does that mean that Yuri unnie is in Jeju or something? Or maybe ... oh- I remember now. They stayed in Jeju together before, maybe that's why she's worried.

Their memories together are still there. She might get reminded of them again. But truthfully speaking, I dont really get what's happening between the two of them.

They obviously love each other before. Then they dont talk and Yena unnie leaves. She stayed in Japan avoiding everything about Yuri unnie. While Yuri unnie stays in Korea and somehow disappear. From what I heard from Wonyoung, she hasnt heard anything from her since she left.

The question is why? Why did they leave and push each other away? Isn't it weird. Now they're trying to move on and avoid each other. I dont get what benefit will both of them gain by doing this.

"Why is Yuri unnie in Jeju?" I said trying to help her calm down. She's nervous but I know she'll get through this. She didnt wait for three years just to be nervous, right?

"I dont know, And I dont wanna know. If she is, please dont let me see her" That was the last thing that she said before both of us became quiet for the whole plane ride.

Day 14: Friday
(In Jeju)

[Yena's POV]

We're staying at one of our hotel's. Yujin seems comfortable now that we're still having a break from the activities. We're going for paragliding and sky diving next.

I already booked us for at least three times. So we're not gonna do it just once, but thrice. Yujin might be shocked from this, but if she enjoys it. Then we might do it for more than three. It's not like this is our first time.

I looked out the window and saw the beautiful sea in front of me. Our old place is a bit far from here, which i'm very thankful for. I'm thinking of visiting there, maybe after all these activities.

Good thing I still have my own keys for the place. I gave the other key to ... her. But it's still my place so, no harm in visiting. I just hope that I wont bump into her. But i'm pretty sure that she wouldnt be here in Jeju. She should be enjoying her days with her friends.

Looking at the seashore and the sand. I wonder if we hadnt left Jeju in the first place. What if I didnt talk to Chaewon? Or answered any of Hyewon's calls. What if we just let the past go and stay together? Would we be walking at the beach? Probably not, she's gonna be working as I wait for her to go home.

If I could just turn back time. I wouldve stopped all my friends from looking for me. I would let them assume that i'm dead. Maybe it would be better for me that way.

Would we be together if I didnt stayed in Japan? I wonder how she looks like right now. She's probably smiling and looking prettier. She might be with her family or friends. How I just wonder all these what if's

"Unnie, you seem to have a lot in mind" I gave her a nod. "Yujin-ah, if you were me. What would you do?" She tilted her head. I giggled at her confused look. "What do you mean?"

"If you were me, what would you do right now?" She looked outside the window and hummed. I also looked outside and waited for her answer. "Do you still love her?" I slowly nodded without looking at her.

"Then If I were you, I would go to her and apologize. Even if she doesnt accept me anymore, i'll still try. Just like what you did before at her house" I get what she's trying to imply but it's hard to go to her. That's why i'm still waiting for her call until now.

"I'm still waiting for her call" I heard her sigh as she patted my shoulder. "What if she doesnt call? Would you let everything go just like that?" I shrugged.

"What if she's also waiting for your call? Who knows? you might regret all this later on. But if you wanna feel free for now, i'll always be with you"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.1K 591 26
[COMPLETED] "unnies look i got an invitation let's all go there" Little did they know, how that little envelop would change their perspective to lif...
112K 4.7K 27
An accident causes two arch rivals to see each other in a different light. Two Opposites. One love story.
47K 2K 26
-α΄€ 2α΄‹Ιͺᴍ α΄€α΄œ- "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 π’”π’‰π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…." "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Œπ’π’π’˜." --- Chaewon having some issues and Minjoo's there adding the pain. [Compl...
68.3K 3.3K 28
she got her feeling like a psycho. β˜… 05.06.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !