Saving the Enderlox- and What...

By callyb510

While leaving to save enderlox OR dawn from herobrine, Adam runs into a girl in the forest. Does he fall in l... More

Saving the Enderlox- and What Lies Ahead
chapter... two???
Chapter 3!!!
CHAPTER 4!!!!
OMG Chapter 5!?!?!?
IT CHAPTA 6!!
A chapter seven production...
Wait... I've gotten so far!!!
chapter 8!!! YA!!!
I'm finally at chapter 9.... (WOW)
Chapter 10.. (Happiness stuck in my head)
chapter 11
chapter 12
FINALLY... chapter 13
14... lolziez
Thing you might wanna know...
Finally it's Q & A
it's chapter... y'know what? I dont need to do this all the time!!
Welcome At Long Last, Phoenix and Seto!!
Celebration? Pffft- not me..
Heyo, Mitch, Jerome, and Tabbi!! :D
A Chapter of Confusion (WITH YOUR BELOVED HOST, MERF!)
The rebel needs not to be a rebel any longer.

Sorry guys

13 0 0
By callyb510

Wow.  The last part I wrote was in 2013, or 2014. I don't think I'll ever pick this back up, but I appreciate everyone who took the time to read my work back then. I've been getting more invested in Corpse Party and Danganronpa these days, which you can find on my tumblr kokichi-and-co-imagine-blog. With that, thank you for your reading. I'll be posting the chapter draft that I never finished, and that will be the last of this story. 
-Justine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 345 17
Trapped! That what Ty is right now. Ty is trapped in the End with Scarlett. Selena has plans with Ty but he is still loyal to his friends and girlfri...
20.6K 998 30
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING Whenever someone is born, their Mob God is chosen. The Mob God can be any mob in the world, going from a chicken to an Ender...
25K 1.1K 23
Adam, Ty, and Jason are just normal Minecraftians, playing around, hanging out with friends. Until these suited men come in and try to take away Adam...
17.6K 578 18
Jason goes missing all of a sudden. His friends go out and look for him. Sky finds something that he hope would never come back. Jason was infected b...