š™‹š™§š™šš™œš™£š™–š™£š™© š˜½š™® š˜¼ š™š™§...

By traphousebarbie

š˜ˆš˜­š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜© š˜­š˜Ŗš˜·š˜¦š˜“ š˜¢ š˜Æš˜°š˜³š˜®š˜¢š˜­ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜§š˜¦ š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜±š˜³š˜°š˜£š˜­š˜¦š˜® š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜®ļæ½... More

š˜æš™žš™Øš™˜š™”š™–š™žš™¢š™šš™§
š—£š—¶š—¹š—¼š˜
š—§š—µš—² š—¦š˜š—®š—暝˜
š—Øš—½š˜€š—¶š—±š—² š——š—¼š˜„š—»
š—•š—¶š—“ š—•š—¼š—¼š—Æš˜€š˜€š˜€š˜€
š— š—¼š—ŗ š——š—¼š—»š˜ š—£š—¹š—®š˜†
š—£š—暝—¼š˜‚š—± š—¢š—³ š— š—² ?
š™Šš™£ š™š™š™š š™š™Ŗš™£
š™š™¬š™žš™©š™©š™šš™§
š™‹š™š™¤š™£š™š š˜¾š™–š™”š™”
š™‚š™šš™© š™‡š™žš™«š™š
š™‹š™žš™˜š™  š™Ŗš™„
šŸš¹š™‚š™šš™£š™™š™šš™§šŸšŗ
š™’š™š™–š™©š™Ø š™£š™šš™­š™©?
š™‹š™š™¤š™£š™š š™˜š™–š™”š™”
š™ˆš™¤š™£š™šš™®
š™š™š™š š™„š™”š™šš™–š™Øš™Ŗš™§š™š š™¤š™› š™„š™–š™žš™£
š˜æš™‰š˜¼ š™š™šš™Øš™©
š™‹š™§š™¤š™¢š™žš™Øš™š
š™š™š™žš™£š™ š™žš™£š™œšŸ˜”
š™‚š™šš™©š™©š™žš™£š™œ š˜¼š™”š™¤š™£š™œ
š˜æš™žš™£š™£š™šš™§
š™†š™šš™™š™–š™§š™žš™Ŗš™Ø
š™‹š™§š™¤š™¢š™žš™Øš™šš™Ø
š™š™”š™€
š™‡š™šš™¢š™¢š™š š™ š™£š™¤š™¬
š™„š™Øš™Øš™– š™‘š™žš™—š™š
š™‰š™¤ š™š™Ŗš™£š™£š™žš™£.
š™‡š™¤š™˜š™ š™šš™™ š™š™„
š™Žš™Ŗš™—š™Ø
š™š™šš™”š™šš™–š™Øš™š
š™’š™€š™Žš™ š™Žš™„š˜æš™€
š™š™Ŗš™¢š™—š™”š™š
š™š™¤ š˜æš™– š™’š™žš™£š™™š™¤š™¬š™¬
š˜¾š™š™žš™”š™” š™‘š™žš™—š™šš™Ø
š™‹š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™Ŗš™žš™£š™œ
š™’š™š™–š™© š˜¾š™š™Ŗ š™Šš™£?
š˜½š™¤š™™š™žš™šš™Æš™Æš™Æš™Æ
š˜¾š™š™šš™˜š™  š™žš™£

š™’š™š™–š™© š™ƒš™–š™„š™„š™šš™£š™Ø @ š˜æš™– š˜¾š™”š™Ŗš™—...

44.9K 1.8K 535
By traphousebarbie

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Awww I missed my best fkn friend", nana said jumping on me and I almost fell.

"GANG GANG", Princess yelled and hugged me.

"I missed these days, like now I gotta beg u to come out", nana said as we walked to the livingroom.

"Ye they said that the club don't get hot", Princess said looking in her phone.

We were going to the strip club, they forced me to go to promise.

"I missed u so much", nana said and grabbed my face kissing my cheek.

"Ew", I said and she laughed.

"U look sexy, u took pictures?", Princess said and I nodded my head.

"Who took em?", she asked and I laughed.

"Stunna, I made him", I said and she poked out her lip.

"Mmmm, so u mean to tell me u flung on the fit then took pictures... went back home and took it off just to catch the light", nana said and i nodded my head smiling.

"K let's cut, cause she takes pictures and don't even got fkn Instagram", she said and I started laughing as we walked out my house and I locked the door.

Promise was with kedarius cause it's the weekend, so why not do something on my free time.

Here da pictures from this morning... oh and I ain't no heel type bitch, ima thug hoe😭

......

We pulled up to the club and it was fkn jumpin, "y'all I know him come", Princess said and we followed her walking past the long ass line.

"Hey Kevin", she said and they hugged.

"Then yo friends?", he asked and I squinted my eyes cause the lights were bright asf.

"Ye, Nigga let us in", she said and he smiled and dapped up the guard making him let us in.

We walked in and it was big asf, I immediately seen ass shakin sliding up and down the pole.

"Whaaaaa, how I get my fives?", I asked nana and she shook her head.

"The machine", she said and I smiled and a girl walked up to us with a handful of money.

"Here I'm leaving and don't want this", she said and I grabbed it smiling and ran to the stage leaving nana.

I sat down in the area and a girl walked up to me with he chocolate skin, "u gon throw sum ass?", I asked not knowing what to say.

"Of course", she said and started shaking her jiggly ass all on my lap as I stuck the 5's everywhere in my own zone having fun.

I threw some money in the air and another girl came over, "pull the string", she said and I pulled the bra string and her titties were out.

"Oh boobs", I said and she stuck out her tongue.

"PERIODTTT", I yelled and she smiled throwing ass as her boobs bounced.

"Vodka", a girl asked walking up to me and I nodded my head.

She sat the cup on the table and I grabbed it and took a sip making a sour face, "ew", I said and sat it back down.

"No ma'am", I said and started slapped the girls ass.

......

"Yo", I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up and seen my baby father standing in front of me, "Wha? U got 5 dollars in bills for me?", I asked and he shook his head grinning.

The girls moved and he sat beside me and I grabbed my drink taking a sip, "fuck", I said forgetting how this shit tasted.

"Why u here?", he asked and I looked around Bobbing my head to the music.

"You got 5 dollars?", I asked and he shook his head no and pulled out a stack of green twenty's.

"We sharing?", I asked looking at the money and he smiled taking the rubber bands off and gave me the stack.

"Stop playin", I said and he chuckled.

New girls walked over and I smiled, "SHAKE SOME ASSSS", I yelled over the loud ass music.

A girl started dancing on him too and he just sat there acting like he fat ass wasn't there, "Don't blow the money, make em work for dis shit", he said and I scrunched up my face and stood up rapping along to the music.

I sat back down and he started teaching me how to blow the money, it was weird bonding with him this way.

All I could remember is... he disrespected me and I have a nigga.

He later got up and said bye leaving, and I continued to party.

......

I wondered around and found this girl, she was very short... like mad short.

"U seen my friend Princess?", i asked and she scrunched up her face.

"Like chocolate girl, red weave?," she asked and i nodded my head.

Her eyes popped out and sipped her drink, "what?", I asked and she poked out her lips.

"My brother just took her in the bathroom", she said and I scrunched up my face and pushed through everyone.

It can't be my friend doing dirty shit in a club bathroom.

I got to the washrooms and people were blocking the door.

"Move", I said and a guy moved laughing.

I opened the door and seen Princess bent over on the sink and a guy giving her back shots, "Princess", I said and she looked at me.

My mouth dropped, "what the fuck", I said seeing pills all over the counter.

Percs

He pulled up his pants and I walked over to her and grabbed the pills throwing them at him, "fuck is this", I asked and he laughed.

"Ask her she took 3", he said and I smacked Princess in her face.

Ion give a fuck, I love her too much for her to magically start making dumb ass choices.

"We don't take pills, since when", I asked her grabbing her face and she just stood there.

I heard the door shut and tears fell down my eyes, "no", I said and moved my hand from her.

"Where's my phoneeee", I said and pulled it out my purse calling nana.

"NANA", I yelled her name.

"What's happened", she asked.

"Princess in here taking pills and fucking niggas", I said letting my tears fall.

"WHERE YALL AT", she yelled.

"The handicap washroom", I said and she hung up the phone.

I looked at her and she just stood there with a blank face, "Princess", I said and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry", she said and I shook my head no.

"No, no, no ur not", I said and she nodded her head.

"Smile", she said and the door opened.

Nana walked in and Princess smiled, "we leaving", she said and she grabbed Princess.

......

"Baby, when do we pop pills?", nana asked with the back door opened asking Princess questions.

"I'm good", she said and I shook my head.

"Ima fkn slap u", nana said and I shook my head.

"Ur my sister, we been with eachother through everything and we always said bitches is stupid for popping pills ma", nana said and I looked out the window.

"Guys, shhhhhh ur loud", Princess said pressing her finger on her lips.

"Yo", nana said.

"Y'all not my friend no more?", she asked tilting her head.

"Ian neva gon stop being yo frie-, I CANT WAIT TILL HA ASS WAKE UP", nana said and got in the front seat.

Princess is my bitch, I love her with all my heart... I couldn't speak right now cause I was lost for words.

This felt like my mom putting me out AGAIN... shocking.

_______________

Muah.... vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.6K 33
š—§š—µš—² š—½š—®š˜€š˜€š—¶š—¼š—» š—¼š—³ š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—»š—“ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² -- š—°š—®š—» š˜€š—¶š—ŗš—½š—¹š˜† š—Æš—² š—±š—²š˜€š—°š—暝—¶š—Æš—²š—± š—®š˜€ š˜š—µš—² š—³š—¶š—暝—² š—®š—»š—± š—±š—²š˜€š—¶š—暝—² š˜š—µš—®š˜ š˜š—µļæ½...
661K 30.1K 43
š˜®š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜§š˜³š˜®š˜„š˜¢š˜øš˜Ŗš˜¤ š˜±š˜³š˜°š˜„š˜¶š˜¤š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æš˜“
18.8K 792 26
š—¶š—»š—±š—¶š—°š—®, š—®š˜†š—®š—»š—»š—®, š—®š—±š—²š—¹š˜†š—», š—®š—»š—± š—°š—®š˜ š—®š—暝—² š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—Æš—²š˜€š˜ š—³š—暝—¶š—²š—»š—±š˜€ š—³š—暝—¼š—ŗ š˜š—µš—² š—»š—¼š—暝˜š—µš˜€š—¶š—±š—² š—¼š—³ š—Æš—暝—¼š—¼š—øļæ½...