Something Between Us (BatCat...

De GothamShipper

Gotham's Selina and Bruce continuation of their Love Story. This is my own story. Not copy pasted. Originated... Mais

BatCat (Meeting Each Other Again)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Continuation)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Continuation)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

159 9 1
De GothamShipper

Bruce's POV:

I walked around the city,still looking for Selina. I want to tell her what i really felt for her.

I already know she would hide from me after that night we talked. But I didn't expect it would be this long. It's about 3 months since that happened.

Selina's POV:

Today, I planned to go to the mall,and shop there. I need to buy stuffs for my revenge. I wanna change my looks and my style. Right now I'm walking through the bridge. I always visit here before going somewhere in the city.

An unexpected guys were there too. It's Sonny.

-Hey! I'm Sonny. This is our place..what brings you here,Lady?- he asked. I don't like the way he talked to me.
I stand straight,chin up and talk back.
-No one owned this place Sonny! And this is the first time I saw you here. I've been here since my childhood, so how could you be the owner of this place? You used to live in the trash cans before,right?- i said. I insulted him.

-woahh! HAHAHAHAHA. How confident! You better get going,Cat! Or else..- (didn't finish talking)
-or else what?!- a man suddenly appeared to my back. So I turned to see that man. It was Bruce.
-Ohh..looks like you two are gonna get a hard time,huh?- He insulted us.

I hate the way he said that. So I punched him on his face. It makes his mouth bleed. He triend to punch back,but didn't hit me. Bruce fighted with the other guys (Sonny's friends).

I never expected it was this fun AHAHAHAHA. I missed fighting in the streets,cause I didn't fight since Bruce left. I just keep on stealing&robbing.

After the long fight..we both run away.

-they should really get to know the women they're messing with- i laughed. I forgot that me and Bruce are not yet okayy.
-especially when it's you! Well-punched,Selina. HAHAHAHA!- Bruce said..which made me laugh.

We've been talking while running. I got so tired. So i stopped,he stopped too. We went silent for a minute.

-I thought you're being batman right now,why are you here?- I asked,in a serious manner.
-I'm here for you. I'm still helping GCPD..but not as batman anymore.- he said. I'm curious,so i asked him why.

-why? What happened?- i asked.
He went silent..then sigh.
-I realized what I did. I'm so dumb! I left you for a long time,just for being a hero! I'm obsessed with helping,i dont even think for myself. Thinking of Gotham's future..but not mine. Now,I know what really makes me happy. And it's being with you- he said. My heart is touched and soften. I hate this feeling! It makes me feel weak.

I wanted to stop my emotions.

-I Love Yo..-
-stop!- i quickly stopped Bruce from saying my hatest words. (I Love You)
-why?- he asked. I saw his watery eyes.
-I..I have to go.- i said. Then walked.

After 3 steps..he shouted.
-You're weak!- i turn back then walk again towards him.
-You don't know how is this going for me! When it gets easier for you..to just confess..then it's being harder,for me! So don't you dare!-

-I know you loved me too..don't you?- he asked.
-I..I..hate you! I hate you for heing someone I L..-
- i knew it. You don't have to be sorry for your feelings,Selina- he said. Then he hugged me tight..I don't have any choice,but to hug him back.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.2K 1.9K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
237K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
157K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
27.8K 1.1K 43
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...