Mystic Vacation~ Wizards of W...

By MultiFandomMajesty

When (Y/N) was invited on the Russo family vacation, she couldn't say no, especially since Max promised it wo... More

Introduction
|1| Vacation of A Lifetime
|2| Activities and Disaster
|3| Explanations and Revelations
|4| Splitting Up
|5| Confessions
|7| Forget-Me-Not
|8| Unforgettable

|6| Treasure Hunting

5.6K 151 73
By MultiFandomMajesty

(Your Outfit)

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up in Max's arms with my head on his chest, looking up at him I saw he was still asleep. I was going to fall back asleep when I realized I couldn't remember our first soccer match together when we were eight.

"Max! MAX! Wake up!" I shook him awake.

"Hm, what?" Max mumbled.

"Max, I can't remember anything before the third grade!" I exclaimed.

He suddenly shot up, "I can't remember anything before the first grade!"

"We need to get your Dad's help!" I shouted.

Max nodded and we got up from the hammock. He laced his fingers in mine and brought me close, "Hey, we'll be okay, okay?"

I nodded, as he held my hand and we headed to the resort. We finally tracked Mr. Russo down inside the resort clubhouse, "Hey! Jerry!" I shouted, taking Max's hand as we ran towards him.

"Jerry wait! Please!" Max shouted as we came to a stop in front of him, "Look, you've got to help us out!"

"What? What now?" Mr. Russo sighed.

Max unlaced his hand from mine as he explained, "I can't remember anything before the first grade and my girlfriend (Y/N) can't remember anything before the third grade! My brother and sister never came back last night ."

"I don't know why you're telling me this stuff. Maybe you should go tell your parents, kid," Mr. Russo replied before walking away.

Max and I looked at each other before following Mr. Russo. "I'm trying to do that but it's a little hard-" Max said.

I then shouted, "They went to find the Stone of Dreams!"

That made Mr. Russo stop and turn around, "What? But that's incredibly dangerous."

"Yeah well it was kind of your idea," Max said.

"I didn't think they'd actually try to do it," Mr. Russo replied worriedly.

I sighed, "Look, you're the only person we know who can help us find them."

"Please," Max said.

There was a pause as Mr. Russo was thinking before he nodded, "All right. Come on, I've got a map."

As we followed I whispered, "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah! Uh, not too early is it?" Max asked.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around his, "No."

The three of us then headed outside to a table where Mr. Russo had a map to the Stone of Dreams and a Map of the Caribbean. We were all stumped as to where we should start looking, Mr. Russo pointed out, "The problem is it doesn't tell you where to start."

The three of us started to point out potential entrances when Mrs. Russo passed by and stopped, "Oh my gosh is that a treasure map?"

"A treasure map? No, don't be ridiculous," Mr. Russo replied.

"It is! It is a treasure map," Mrs. Russo exclaimed.

Mr. Russo mumbled, "Well, I mean not one that works."

"Well it does work, it's just missing a part is all," I corrected.

Max added, "My brother Justin and my sister...what's her name, they had something that's supposed to go in this corner. It was a picture of a fort with this...I don't know how to describe it. This gargoyle thingy on it."

"You have a sister and a brother?" I whispered.

Max shrugged, "I think so."

"Well that could be anywhere," Mr. Russo replied.

Mrs. Russo gasped, "I know where that is. I saw that on my artifact tour yesterday. It's right...Wait, do I get to come with?"

Mr. Russo looked at Max and I as we whispered "Yes."

"No," Mr. Russo said instead as Max and I groaned.

"Why? Are you afraid you'll have to spend a little time with me?" Mrs. Russo asked.

Mr. Russo gaped, "No, I wouldn't...It's just there's a...We need to...Tell her."

Max shot up," That would be wonderful!"

"What?" Mr. and Mrs. Russo said though one was excited the other surprised.

"This is going to be so much fun! I'll drive if that's okay with you?" Mrs. Russo asked before starting to leave.

"What?" Mr. Russo turned to us.

"You gotta learn to let me do the talking," Max whispered as I covered my laugh at Mr. Russo's face.

"Let's go!" Mrs. Russo called to us.

Soon enough we arrived on the beach in front of the gargoyle Max and Mrs. Russo(?) identified. Mrs. Russo (?) was reading from the map as Max and I looked at the gargoyle. We turned around when Mrs. Russo (?) said, "Besides, neither of you three read Spanish, right?"

"Right, so I guess we're going to have to figure this out together," Mr. Russo (?) replied.

"The time for that is way over, people...whoever you are. Look, tick-tock. We've got to get moving," Max said.

"But we can't...You know," Mr...I forgot said pointing to Mrs. Russo.

"Look over there!" I shouted causing Mrs...I forgot to turn around as Max pulled the gargoyle out of the statue which opened up a path through the trees.

"Good job Max!" I whispered.

He smiled at me as he shouted, "Look! Right there's a path! I didn't even see it!"

"Come on!" I exclaimed as we ran in with, uhm, whoever these two were with us.

We walked through a rainforest, following the path until we stumbled down a bit of a slope. max caught me but the older man wasn't so lucky as he tumbled right into quicksand. So Max, the older lady and I grabbed a tree branch and kept trying and failing to pull him out of the quicksand. Soon enough we were finally able to yank him out of the quicksand, Max and I high fived as we lead the way.

We finally made it to a canyon but the catch was there was no bridge. "A path of stone?" The lady mumbled looking at the map, "I don't know, maybe there's a path along the edge."

The man pulled out a wand and made a stone bridge as the lady exclaimed, "Or a giant bridge right here in the middle! But...How."

The man tried to explain but Max interrupted, "Okay, not our biggest problem right now. Is it weird that I can't remember what I got for Christmas?"

"Hey, I can't remember what I was for Halloween. Oh no, we gotta move fast," I said, taking Max's hand.

We watched the lady go across the bridge as the guy said, "You know for a mortal she's-"

"Yeah, yeah, she's a keeper. Come on," I said, pulling Max along so we could get across the bridge.

We walked through the forest some more before finally finding the cave that we saw on the map. We quickly climbed up with Max helping me up some of the way since I wasn't the most avid climber. We made it through the cave before ducking from some flying parrot where we saw, I think Max's siblings...Justin and Alex!

"Did you guys get it?" Max asked.

"Is everyone okay?" The older man asked.

"Dad!" "Mom!" Justin and Alex exclaimed going to hug them.

I looked at Max confused, "I thought your parents were back at the resort?"

Max shook his head, "No, they're right here."

What followed was a blur to me since I was trying to piece together everything in my mind so far. All I know is that we were finally leaving the cave to get back to the resort as Alex (?) and Justin (?) explained to the two adults what had happened. I don't really know what they were talking about or who this boy holding my hand was. We made it out of the rainforest and I slipped my hand out of the boy's, not that he noticed. My mind started to feel foggy and I started to forget everything and suddenly...What were these people talking about? They seem distracted so I slipped away and walked back to the resort nearby but why do I feel like I'm missing someone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
22.3K 402 10
You are an alien named A-bby that came to Seabrook with A-li, A-lan, A-spen, and the rest of your alien friends because your home planet got destroy...
44.7K 797 13
"I know madness." started: 6/18/17 finished: 7/24/17
61.3K 2K 34
Amir, King Sinbad's son, and prince of Sindria finally gets to leave the kingdom to travel along side his father. They travel to the trade kingdom o...