monster in me. ( English tran...

By vjgivtuv

Min Yungi is not afraid of anyone. I was not afraid until I met Kim Namjoon . Author : https://ficbook.net/au... More

Your stubbornness
Your family

Part 2 of Chapter 2

3 0 0
By vjgivtuv

Yoongi hears the noise build up in the kitchen and realizes that his father is free. He puts out his cigarette and reluctantly walks to the entrance to the house. “No smoking omega” is Shi Hek's favorite phrase. If you believe him, then the omega can do nothing at all, except to look good and be a worthy match for his alpha. Min frowns in disgust at the last phrase and, lightly pushing the door, enters.
The father sits at the table and drinks tea while Shi Hek rushes about the kitchen and tells him about the next tricks of his beloved pet - Shih Tzu Tessa. Yoongi sits down next to his dad and rests his head on his shoulder.

-“Don't smoke inside the house,” Zhong tells him in a whisper and points his gaze conspiratorially at Shi Hyuk. Min smiles and snuggles closer to his father. - About the island, when are you planning and for how many days?

- Tomorrow. For two days. ”Yoongi pulls himself up all over, waiting for an answer. His father rarely allows him to leave the capital.
Zhong takes his time to answer, sips his tea and thinks.

- Well, dad, please. Jimin will be there!
- does not withstand Min.

“That’s where I would start,” Chung smiles. - I will allow you to leave. It will even be better, these days will be difficult for me personally. But I have one condition - the joy on Yoongi's face immediately changes to disappointment. - Link will come with you.

- But father! Yoongi tries to protest.

“Either with Link, or you’re not going anywhere,” Zhong doesn’t let his son finish. Yoongi walks out of the kitchen, mumbling in displeasure.

Shi Hek approaches her husband and hugs him from the back.

- You spoil him. I would not allow it, because I know perfectly well that Jimin is not interested in your son, and in general, all these days they will be drinking there and wreaking havoc, -Shi Hek sits down next to her husband and pours tea for him.

“Trust me, Yoongi’s behavior is the last thing I care about right now.” Jun leans back in his chair and sighs wearily.

- Are you thinking about that message? You said it was nothing serious, and you can handle it, ”asks Shi Hek. This is the first time he sees Jun so depressed. This condition of the husband seems to infect him too.

- I know they are against it. For many years now, this project has not been completed. But I have to do it.
This city and this country deserve to be cleansed of this poison. ”Zhong wraps his arms around his neck and pauses for a few seconds.
- Not a single word. There was not a single word in the message. I don't know what they are going to do, and that scares me.
I'm not afraid for myself, I'm afraid for you and the children. So let Yoongi leave, and it's easier to keep an eye on you and Jin.
I've already increased security at the house and assigned two more to Jin. The most difficult time is twenty-four hours before signing and a day after.
We need to go through this time together.

         Three days later, Dae Chung's            mansion.

- I will not go! I already called Jungkook, we have plans! Yoongi yells from the second floor of the mansion.
The boy's parents are standing downstairs, trying to persuade Ming to go with them to the charity reception and waiting for Jin to gather.

- I allowed you to go to rest, I made concessions, so you go.
You are my son, but only Jin shines at all events. Do you think your brother really wants to spend the evening with us?
Do you think that he would not want to go for a walk with his friends? Kindly change your clothes and get down.We are already late, '' says Jun, patiently waiting while Shi Hyuk straightens his tie.

'' Father, please take pity on me, '' Yoongi whines, hanging from the railing.

“That's enough, Dad. I don’t want to appear in public with this, ”Jin, who appeared on the stairs, declares angrily and begins to descend.
- Come on. Let him smoke with his boyfriend under the cherry tree.

Taking another look at his youngest son, Zhong walks to the exit. The others follow him.

'' Good for you to have some fun, '' Yoongi shouts at them.
- Although, you can hardly have fun at a charity reception - already quietly adds Min and goes to his room.

                                 ***

Yoongi has time to shower, watch one episode of his favorite TV series, and get two invitations to his friends' regular parties when Jungkook arrives. Since the house is at their complete disposal, the guys do not go to Ming's room, but are located right in the living room, where they gnaw chips and play playstation.

“Mine also drove off to the appointment,” Chon says with a mouth full of chips.

- How can they not get bored with these boring events. By the way, I was invited to a party here, and you, it seems, too. Chim will be there, and I definitely figured I'd figure out our relationship with him once and for all. ”Yoongi reaches for the stake and doesn't even look at Jung, knowing he won't like the idea.

- What is there to find out something? He is not interested in you. Only sex.
The sooner you figure that out, the easier it will be. ”Deep down, Yoongi knows the younger is right, but he doesn't want to admit it at all. 
Jungkook is a cute little omega to others, but Min knows how perceptive and smart this little one is.
No wonder they have been friends for seven years and do not like each other's souls.

“Don’t say that, I’m upset,” Min grumbles offendedly and puts his head on the younger’s lap.
- I just can't take it anymore. Then on the island we spent all three days with him.
I have never felt so good in my life, but as soon as we return to the city, the guys write that he is again in the club, and again he has another omega on his lap. Maybe you're right, maybe it's better to put an end to this issue, - Chon shaggy the elder's hair and asks him not to be sad.

                               ***

The charity evening was organized by the son of the country's interior minister. All proceeds from the reception were to be sent to the families of citizens who died and suffered during the last cartel war.
Both the country's leadership and major businessmen, stars of show business were invited to the reception.
The reception itself took place in the building of the Museum of Fine Arts. Zhong and his family arrived at the reception, as befits a head of state, the very last.
The President said a few words to the press and made a short speech about the importance of such events.
Immediately after the speech, guests began to approach Zhong, and at some point Shi Hek lost sight of his spouse.

The president had just listened to the latest news of the financial market from the country's chief banker when he was approached by someone whom Zhong would have personally imprisoned for life. Namjoon stopped in front of him and, taking a sip from the glass in his hand, smiled faintly at the president. Kim, as always, looked confident and respectable. He was wearing a splendid gray three-piece suit that fitted like a glove. The collar of the shirt was unbuttoned casually.
The picture was completed by a massive expensive watch on the wrist.

“Nice evening, isn't it, Mr. President? - Kim looks straight in the eyes, and even Zhong, an adult and authoritative alpha, becomes uncomfortable with his gaze.

- Wow, and you take part in the fate of those whom you and your people have made unhappy, no matter how ironic it all looks, - the president squeezes out something like a smile.

“I’m always ready to help my beloved city and its citizens in any way I can,” Namjoon grins back and walks away.
Several of his workers immediately come up to Zhong and draw him into a conversation about the construction of another new road.

Gene walks around the museum with a glass of champagne and admires the paintings. From time to time he notices familiar faces among the guests and tries to give everyone the same attention. Jin moves into a room where there are fewer people, stops in front of the first picture that comes across and involuntarily begins to admire it.But the guy is not left alone here either. Out of the corner of his eye, he notices that he is not the only one admiring the painting The Death of Sofonisba *.

Jin turns to the violator of his peace and sees an alpha unknown to him.
The man is dressed in an expensive suit, his platinum-colored hair is carelessly styled, and his whole appearance exudes charisma and self-confidence.
Jin returns all his attention to the canvas and decides not to pay it to the one from whom for some reason the herd of goosebumps runs over the skin.

- An interesting picture, - the man, apparently, does not consider it necessary to silently admire the artist's creation.
- Take the poison from the hands of the beloved and die free. It is a pity that today the love of freedom, and indeed the very concept of love, is not inherent in humanity.
True, I would not buy this painting, since, unfortunately, death is enough in real life to even hang it on your wall, Namjoon sips his whiskey and Jin can feel his eyes glaring at his face.

“I like the painting, but it’s not for sale.” Jin steps to the right of the man.
deciding to go around him, but he lightly touches his elbow, forcing him to stop.

- My name is Namjoon, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself right away. And about the painting - it's for sale.
The main thing is to want her, - Kim gives the guy a glance, and Jin for the second time in the last ten minutes feels the ground slipping from under his feet.

Of course Jin has heard of Namjoon, but this is his first time seeing him. In the social scene, Namjoon is one of the most talked about topics, especially among the omegas.
Domineering, fabulously wealthy and charismatic alpha has been the subject of dreams of more than one omega in the city.
True, the desire to get Kim bordered on great fear, one had only to remember who he was and what he was doing. In any case, Jin was also interested and even listened to the conversations about Kim, but did not even think about getting to know him better.
After all, he, unlike the juvenile omegas, had a head on his shoulders. And now Kim is standing opposite, slowly sipping whiskey and glaring at Jin. And Jin realizes that everything that was said about Kim is true. He is really unrealistically attractive and frightening at the same time.

'' My name is Jin, '' the guy smiles awkwardly and holds out his hand to Namjoon.

“I know,” Kim says calmly and touches the outstretched hand weightlessly. Jin still stands like an idol in front of a man, when it is not clear where the father came from, abruptly, even for himself, pulls him back.

'' Dad is looking for you, '' Zhong tries to speak calmly, but Jin feels that his father is seething with anger, and his hand, holding the guy's elbow, squeezes him painfully. Jin pulls his hand away from his father. Smiling wryly at Kim, he does not really understand what is happening with his father, but moves to another hall.
Namjoon still stands in front of the president, lifting the corners of his lips and grinning insolently.

- Didn't you like the reception? - asks Kim and puts the empty glass on the tray of the approaching waiter.

“Stay away from my kids,” Zhong hisses, feeling himself losing control.

- How ugly, Mr. President, I just decided to meet a charming omega.
How could I know that he is your son? - Kim does not hide that he mocks the alpha. Before Zhong has time to answer, an assistant runs up to him and whispers in his ear that the matter is very urgent and he needs to go to the office. Zhong shrugs it off, but the next second, Lee talks about the attack on the city police commissioner and his family.

The President gazes into the alpha's eyes for several seconds, as if trying to extract information from him. Namjoon doesn't take his eyes off.
He looks the same and doesn't even blink. Zhong finds what he was looking for at the bottom of the black pupils. Kim does not hide this.
With all his looks and gaze, Namjoon shows the leader of the country that this is his handiwork. Jun growls, eliciting another grin from Kim, and walks around him, intending to go to the main hall to the exit.

“You have a beautiful son,” Zhong hears behind him. - Although, what I am surprised, I saw your equally beautiful husband.

Zhong stops but doesn't turn. The man takes a deep breath, clenches his fists until his knuckles are white, and walks toward the exit.

                                ***

In response to the arrest of one of the territorial leaders of the cartel and as a demonstrative execution, already personally for the president of the country,Namjoon's men shot the police commissioner and his family in their own home. Zhong himself knew this, everyone around him knew, but, as always, there was no evidence. The Red Bullet people have always worked cleanly. Calling a press conference, Zhong tried to calm the people down through the media and promised to find those responsible for this brutal murder. Then the president talked for a long time with representatives of the security forces, and Zhong, squeezed like a lemon, came home only in the morning.
During the three hours the man slept, he dreamed about Namjoon bullying Jin.
Waking up from his own scream, Zhong never slept again. Therefore, he could not find anything better than to go to work again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
241K 37.3K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
36.8K 998 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
1.2M 56.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...