Perfectly Imperfect

Od JoDude11

The story is on the sensitive topics such as surrogacy and Stockholm syndrome. The story revolves around two... Viac

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Single Parents
Part 2 - Miss or Mommy?
Part 3 - Mumma's Pari👸
Part 4 - Papa's Rockstar!👩‍🎤🤷‍♀️
Part 6 - Dance Partners💃🕺
Part 7 - Compelling For Marriage
Part 8 - Return Favor
Part 9 - Ram Or Ravan?
Part 10 - And She Said Yes!
Part 11 - Peehu Is Mumma's Pari 👰
Part 12 - Peehu's Birthday 🎂
Part 13 - What's going to happen next?
Part 14 - Misinterpretation!
Part 15 - No Turning Back!
Part 16 - Turning Point
Part 17 - Mummaa!!!
Part 18 - Revelation!
Part 19 - Will They Meet?
Part 20 - Conceived!
Part 21 - Speak Up!
Part 22 - Tough Times
Part 23 - Where did Priya go?
Part 24 - What's Esha up to?
Part 25 - Poor Little Soul
Part 26 - New City & New Vibes
Part 27 - Tinge of Jealousy
Part 28 - Confession!
Part 29 - Peehu's Pain
Part 30 - Trying To Mend Things
Part 31 - Priya in KM
Part 32 - Aryan's Jealousy
Part 33 - Come Back To Me
Part 34 - Not On My Watch!👀
Part 35 - Too Much To Take
Part 36 - Who is your Daddy?
Part 37 - Infatuation or Love?
Part 38 - Helping Hand
Part 39 - Slow & Steady!
Part 40 - What's Your Decision?
Part 41 - Unconditional Love🤱
Part 42 - Let's Make A Deal!
Part 43 - Pari's Parents💕
Part 44 - Outburst
Part 45 - Awkwardness
Part 46 - One Rainy Evening!
Part 47 - Ram's Confession
Part 48 - Too Close Yet Too Far💕
Part 49 - Perfect Date?
Part 50 - ❤ Perfectly Imperfect ❤
Part 51 - Blissful Moments
Part 52 - Stress Buster
Part 53 - Trouble In Paradise
Part 54 - Double Trouble
Part 55 - Can't Stay Away!
Part 56 - Mistrust, Misunderstanding & Miscommunication!!!
Part 57 - Priya's Dilemma!
Part 58 - Introspection!
Part 59 - Confrontation
Part 60 - Mending the Things
Part 61 - Family Time!
Part 62 - Family Time (2)
Part 63 - Tough Nut!
Part 64 - Trying to fit in!
Part 65 - Aryan's Mischief!
Part 66 - Burst Out!
Part 67 - Reunion
Part 68 - Moments!
Note
Note!
Part 69 - Do you love Ram?
Part 70 - Heated Discussion!
Part 71 - Family Outing!
Part 72 - Crossroads!
Part 73 - Family Dynamics!
Part 74 - Kids In Turmoil
Part 75 - Imbalanced Lives!

Part 5 - Misunderstanding

615 82 88
Od JoDude11

In the school,

Priya is taking the class and checking the homework one by one. Priya became very happy when she saw that peehu finished her homework.

"Good girl Peehu, you have finished your homework today!" Priya praised Peehu caressing her head. Peehu became very happy and flashed a bright smile to Priya.

Bell rang and recess started. Priya made sure everyone eats his or her food properly. After lunch, Priya guided students to the playground. She watched everyone but her eyes were fixed to Peehu most of the time. Something about Peehu was gathering Priya's attention. She could not point out what the reason is but she felt like knowing Peehu for a long time. Once the recess got over, she took everyone back to the class.

After recess completed,

Priya told everybody to take out his or her drawing book.

"Today you all are going to draw your family. Therefore, you are going to draw whoever is there in your family like mom, dad, sister, brother and grandparents. So let's begin." Priya said enthusiastically.

All students started drawing and Priya walked around the classroom while checking students' drawings.

Priya looked at the drawing from Peehu.

"Wow Peehu such a nice drawing." Priya was impressed with Peehu's drawing. Peehu smiled gleefully hearing her praise.

"So let me guess who your family members are" said Priya playfully. She put the drawing on the desk for Peehu to look.

"This is your father and that should be your mother. She should be your grandmother and this cute little girl standing in the middle is Peehu. Am I correct?" questioned Priya joyfully.

"Yes you are correct ma'am but there is one mistake," Peehu said pointing one finger up.

"What is that?" asked Priya, narrowing her eyes slightly.

"She is not my mother, she is my bua" said Peehu, pointing at Natasha's drawing.

"Then why didn't you draw your mother?" asked Priya worriedly.

Peehu looks down, becomes sad. "I don't know where my mother is. I also don't know what she looks like but my papa said that my mom looks very pretty just like me" Peehu said keeping her hand on her heart.

After hearing that, Priya felt that something crushed her heart. She felt bad for Peehu. Priya quickly hugged Peehu, kissing her forehead. Priya remembers Pari after hearing from Peehu. Pari also must be feeling similar to Peehu. Priya's eyes welled up with tears thinking about Pari. She quickly wiped the tears away.

From that day onwards, Priya gave special attention to Peehu. Somewhere inside her, she connected with Peehu in a very less time. Peehu also feels the same way for her teacher. She never missed school and always completed her homework. The principal also noticed that Peehu has special bonding with Priya and saw positive changes in Peehu.

Also at home, everyone noticed Peehu has changed for the better.

Priya was preparing Meher's favorite vegetable biryani. Every weekend, Meher spends most of the time at Priya's house while playing with Aryan and Amaira. After the death of Deepti, Meher became lonely and Priya took care of her like a mother. Aryan and Amaira are good friends with Meher. Priya also has a special connection with Meher and she feels good spending time with Meher as she reminds Pari.

Meher was sleeping beside Priya hugging her tightly. Aryan and Amaira always fight, as they also wanted to sleep beside Priya. Priya's happiness is within them.

Whenever Priya feels lonely, she would come to the terrace and gaze at the stars. Once the kids were asleep, she came to the terrace after locking the door. She feels some sort of warmth filling her heart as soon as she stares into the sky. In Priya's mind, the stars are guiding her and giving her a solution to her problems.

She came out from her trance when she heard Rajat's voice.

"Priya?" Rajat called. She turned back smiling at him. Rajat came near her and looked up at the stars.

"What are you doing up late in the night? Counting stars?" he asked with a playful smirk.

"No, I was not sleepy so I came here," replied Priya, looking at the stars. Rajat said nothing and stood beside Priya silently.

Just then Daija came and looked at them. She thinks, "Both look perfect together."

In KM

Natasha entered in Peehu's bedroom.

"Hi Peehu, today I have a surprise for you" said Natasha excitedly.

"Wow Bua surprise! What is it?" Peehu asks joyfully going to Natasha.

"See what is in my hand," Natasha then shows Peehu a beautiful white Princess dress.

Peehu jumps in thrill with amusement "wow bua, this is so pretty, is this for me?"

"Of course Peehu this is for your birthday. You like it?" asked Natasha happily.

Peehu takes the dress in her hand and says, "Yes, yes. I love this very much. Wearing this, I will look like a princess in this" She swirls with the dress. "Thank you bua". She kisses Natasha on her cheeks.

"But you will get this dress on your birthday, not now" said Natasha.

"What bua, I have to wait for two more weeks". Peehu became disappointed. She pouted her lips.

"Peehu we have to also buy the matching accessories too right" said Natasha bringing Peehu's enthusiasm back. She smiles.

"We will go shopping on Sunday and bring you matching sandals, clips, bands and bow, okay?" said Natasha, making Peehu get more excited.

"Bua can we go on Monday. We can go to the park on Sunday," said Peehu, hugging her Princess dress tightly.

"Okay. Done" said Natasha cupping Peehu's cheeks. Peehu jumps and says."Yaay!"

On Sunday,

It was a bright sunny day. Natasha is waiting for Peehu to come down.

"Peehu where are you" called Natasha when she reached Peehu's room.

"Here" said Peehu. Natasha walked towards Peehu who was sitting near the shelf.

"Peehu, what are you doing? Don't you want to go to the park?" asked Natasha. Peehu went to Natasha with a Blue and a Pink frock.

"Which one should I wear? I asked Papa but he was busy," said Peehu, asking cutely. Natasha smiled at her cuteness.

"Hmm...let me think. The pink one" said Natasha pointing to the pink dress.

"Okay" said Peehu and changed to the pink frock. "Peehu is ready," Peehu said, holding the edge of the dress with both hands.

"So, are we ready to go?" asked Natasha playfully.

"Yes," said Peehu. When they were about to go out Peehu squealed.

"Wait bua. I will come in two minutes" Peehu then ran.

"Arey, Wait. Where are you going?" asked Natasha but Peehu was gone. Natasha put her hand on her forehead and sighed.

Peehu went to her papa's study room where he was working on the computer while looking at the files on the table in between.

"Papa" called Peehu. Ram jerked and looked behind at Peehu.

"Oh, Peehu. What happened? Does my princess want something?" asked Ram smiling at her. She walked towards Ram.

"Papa, let's go to the park" said Peehu.

"Is Bua not taking you?" asked Ram.

"No, she is taking me but I want you to come with us," said Peehu, showing her cute face.

"Beta, papa has some work to do. I will come with you next time," said Ram trying to convince her.

"No, you say this every time. You have to come with us," said Peehu, pulling Ram's hand to take him. He knew she was not going to listen.

"Okay, I will come." Said Ram chuckling a little at her cute complaints. Peehu beamed with excitement.

"What is taking Peehu so long?" said Natasha, looking at the watch. "Maybe I should go and check"

Just then, she saw Peehu coming along with Ram.

"Rockstar, slow down. The park is not going to run away." Said Ram balancing himself when Peehu pulled his hand.

"Papa, you are very slow," complained peehu.

"Wow bhai. Peehu convinced you to come with us." She laughed seeing Ram.

"Ok, but which park are we exactly going?" asked Ram.

"I have found out there is a really good park. It is a little far away from here." Said Natasha.

"Wow, a new park" jumped Peehu with excitement.

It was Sunday morning and Priya was sitting on the balcony writing some notes. Aryan, Meher and Amaira were playing, sitting beside Priya. She had her eyes on them the whole time.

"Hi Rajat" Priya greeted Rajat as soon as he entered. She got up from the chair keeping the notes on top of the table.

"Hi Priya. Do you have any plans for today?" Rajat asked.

"Actually No. I am thinking of staying home today." Replied Priya.

"It is a nice day, how about we go to the park. Kids will enjoy the outing." Said Rajat looking at the kids. "I have found a great park which is just half an hour away from here."

"No, we don't need to go there. We will take them to the park we usually go to," said Priya, backing off from Rajat's plan.

"Priya, let's go to the new park. We need to explore new places too" said Rajat, trying to convince her.

"Ok, you take them. I will stay at home. I need to complete some notes," said Priya.

"Priya. You can complete the notes there also." Said Rajat. "Also, take a break and have fun. It's better if you don't work today."

"Kids, we are going to the park, are you ready?" Rajat playfully asked.

"Yes!" the kids jumped in excitement.

"But my notes-" trailed Priya.

"No notes for today, let's go." Said Rajat. The kids were happy and excited so she went to the park with them. Priya did not have any option to deny, as kids are already excited.

Ram, Natasha and Peehu reached the same park as Priya, Rajat and kids. Ram settled on a bench nearby. Natasha took Peehu to the swing. Ram smiled looking at them from a little distance.

Priya and Rajat are on the other side of the park. Priya also settled on the nearby bench watching kids playing with Rajat. Rajat gestured to Priya to come and join them but she nodded her head in negative asking him to carry on.

Peehu started running inside the park and Natasha ran behind Peehu to catch her. Ram is just watching and enjoying the moment.

"Peehu be careful, don't run fast, otherwise you will hurt yourself". Ram cautioned Peehu who is giving no heed to Ram's word.

Peehu is giving Natasha a tough time.

"Natasha please take care of Peehu, pay attention to her, she should not go far". Ram said, sensing Peehu is not listening and going little away.

Natasha gets tired chasing peehu. She is huffing badly. Peehu giggled looking at Natasha's condition.

"Rockstar, enough now bua can't run anymore" Natasha sat on the bench.

Peehu came near her and held Natasha's hand and said, "Bua come with me na, we will go to the other side of the park" Peehu literally dragged Natasha.

"Ok, coming please slow down". Natasha said tiredly. Ram laughs at Natasha.

Rajat saw Priya sitting alone lost somewhere in her own world.

"Ok kids, I am tired now. You guys play here. Meher you are older so take care of them. I'm sitting with Priya aunty over there, call us if you want anything and don't go anywhere else.". Saying this Rajat left where Priya is sitting.

Natasha is walking along with Peehu holding her hand just when she saw Priya sitting on a bench. She cannot believe and rub her eyes in order to confirm it is actually Priya and not dreaming. She is delighted to see Priya. She cannot explain in words how happy she is right now.

'Priya is here, in Mumbai! I cannot believe this! Bhai has been looking for Priya for all these years and she is here right in front of my eyes. I should tell bhai'. Natasha squealed in joy.

Just when she was about to go she saw a man walking towards Priya and sitting beside her. Nuts happiness faded in a matter of seconds as soon as she found Priya talking and smiling at the man.

'It means Priya is married and the person sitting beside her is her husband?' At the same time, she saw three kids running towards them and hugged Priya tightly.

"They must be their kids. Bhai is still waiting for Priya and here she has already moved on. I cannot tell this to bhai, he cannot handle this matter. I should leave before Peehu or Bhai find Priya' Natasha had tears in her eyes.

"Peehu let's go home" Natasha said

"No bua, I want to play some more time" Peehu whined.

"It's already late Rockstar and bua is tired. We will come next time". Natasha makes peehu understand.

"Bua please, some more time" Peehu pleaded but Natasha took Peehu without saying any word. Peehu agreed to go back with a sulking face.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.8K 1K 22
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 40 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒😉
18.5K 1.6K 33
A forced marriage and a broken heart ~ Will the two souls find solace amidst the chaos?
293K 21.9K 30
Suvansh ROY. "The man for whom everything should be in a professional way. The man with natural intelligence and well settled career in neuroscience...
700K 21.9K 52
#5 in egoistical 16/08/2019. #3 in forensic 18/08/2019. #1 in forensic 27/9/2019. #1 in yourstoryindia 26/12/2019. "Why are you doing this" I a...