A League of Night

By BlakeWaterDancer

Ash just won his first league, the Alola League. But when he gets home, sides change and he's barely able to... More

A/N
Night League.
Darkness in Change.
My Hand.
Years Later...
The League Chain.
The Story Chain.
The Darkseid Chain.
Story Chain Unleash!
Truth of the Battle.
Scars Shown?
A Leaf Turned.
Turner Battle 1! Iris vs Cessil and Purple!
The Mark Made.
Turners vs Night Round One!
A Real Challenge!
Auras?
First Notion.
First Opponent Down!
Champion Fight!
Tispe at it Again... Reset?
A New Threat?
Two Birds with One Stone.
Doom.
Don't Mess with Me.
Dark vs Night 1.
Dark vs Night 2.
Night's Full Form.
Power and Shifting.
Full Force.
Final Push!

Betrayed and Chanced.

3.3K 43 39
By BlakeWaterDancer

"Pika!" The small electric mouse cheered as Kanto came into view. The duo were arriving in Kanto after Ash's major win in Alola. They were going to go tell everyone the good news.

"I can't wait to see mom's reaction when I tell her!" Ash said with a huge smile. Pikachu nodded as the boat entered the docks. They quickly took off towards Pallet Town.

~!*!~

The duo went into the small town and a weird, dark aura filled the air. It got stronger as they got to his house. He froze as he touched the doorknob. He leaned near the door and heard several voices overriding another.

"No! Not in a million years!"

"Delilah! Listen!"

"Lalalalalalalala! I can't hear you! Come up with something better!"

"This is the third person that has done this! Delilah! Listen!"

"Huh? What was that? I have someone to be awaiting for? I should do that!"

As if his mom was deadly already. He softly knocked and almost instantly his mom with a big smile opened the door.

"Ash! Welcome home!" She seemed to push someone out of the way as she opened the door wider. "How was Alola? I'm sure you're tired."

"Mrs. Ketchum..." A rather dark growl came from behind her. The duo turned to see Iris, who was obviously pushed out of the way. She hissed as they met eyes. "Ash. So you seem to return." Her voice was dripping with venom. She wasn't the only one there. A large portion of his friends were there. A handful of gym leaders and some rivals were there.

"Iris..." He said slowly, glancing over the group carefully. He had been through enough regions to sense trouble. "What is this?"

"Minus your mother, this is the group that says you should give up on your dream."

He locked eyes with his mother. Did they not see his win? Apparently not since she seemed lost of words. He gulped.

"And if I say no?"

"We'll do it by force." She brought out a pokeball. Pikachu growled at it, giving it's thoughts.

"Um... no."

His eyes met his mother's eyes once more before he was suddenly out the door as it slammed shut. There was a loud screech of hatred as he went into Route One. He forgot his pokemon at the lab and paused for a moment. He would have to contact the professor later if they were still on good terms. His legs started moving again as Cilan's voice filled the air. He picked up speed as he headed towards Vermillion. He entered the Viridian Forest and quickly made his way through. He wasn't paying attention as he ran through. Tears broke through as Iris's words pounded through his head. He didn't realize it right away as he slammed into someone. He paused for a moment before looking up. His eyes met a familiar pair of black eyes. He opened his mouth to speak when Brock's voice split the air. He glanced back as something grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bushes. He was about to say something when he was hushed. The traitors ran past them and silence filled the air as they disappeared into the distance. Only then was he able to pull away. Paul, who had pulled him out of the open.

"What the hell?" Ash snapped. Paul looked away at his tone. It was weird.

"That's not what you should be worried about. I'd head back and grab what you need while they're looking for you." Ash blinked. This didn't sound like the Paul he remembered from Sinnoh.

"You good?"

"Go." Paul whispered. "Go grab what you left at home. If your mom was smart, she would be waiting for you. Same with the professor. I'd get going now. Here." He handed Ash a note. "See you later."

The purple haired boy bolted off to who knows where. Ash blinked before running back towards Pallet Town. Oak and Delilah were loading Oak's car with several bags and boxes. They saw Ash and smiled.

"How'd you get around the group?"

"Long story short, Paul helped. Let's go. I'm not staying. I don't know what he needs, but let's get out of here before they come back."

They nodded before taking off. They were able to avoid the group before arriving at the airport. Paul was waiting for them at a small gate that was at the back. They went over to him and silence fell within the group.

"Paul..."

"Don't." He whispered, making the group go quiet. "I'll say this now while we have space." He looked up and the two boys' eyes met. "Congrats on the win in Alola." Ash blinked.

"How..."

"They broadcasted the match across the globe. I'll tell you what happened when we take off."

"Where would we go?"

"To the one place that hasn't gotten the hatred. Alola. We better go now while they look. They won't be able to find a ghost."

He turned and entered the gate. Ash glanced at the other two before following. The plane took off as the group entered the airport. Ash turned to Paul, who had fallen quiet.

"So...?"

"While the others were planning to get a lot of people to go against you thinking you would lose the Alola League, me and a handful of people were watching the match. Many of them will be meeting us there. There'll be some arriving after. But as we watched you do the final blow, the group had split up to get support. Me, when I heard it, I instantly said I was busy with training. They left me alone, but it's not like they were the problem for me."

"You seem... weaker than before. What happened?" Paul lowered his head.

"My team was destroyed. Literally. They were either stolen, hospitalized, or they were reversed. I only have one pokemon from it. And I haven't been able to recover from it. And neither has my pokemon." He looked at the pokeball in his hands. A small tear rolled down his cheek. "But right now, let's get to Alola and find the others. I'm sure we'll be able to get a plan going."

Ash nodded before rubbing Paul's back. Paul glanced at him before smiling and rubbing his face.

~!*!~

They arrived in Alola as the sun was setting. The other kids were waiting. They gave him a big hug. Ash wasn't sure how they heard about the group until he noticed a familiar face in the corner. Max went over and the two boys hugged.

"Of course you would be here. You trust me more than your own sister." Max chuckled at his comment.

"Touche." While the smaller boy's tone was unclear, it was certain that he agreed with Ash.

"Is this everyone?"

"No. We have one more coming. I just sent her a message saying that we were expecting her arrival." Ash blinked.

"Her?"

"Told you." Lillie said to Gladion, who scoffed.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Max smiled as he looked at Ash.

"You'll see. Meanwhile, let's get you settled down."

~!*!~

A young girl walked through Lumiose City as a small Pidgey flew down to her. Her outfit blew in the wind as she held up her hand and allowed it to land. Her bag settled upon her shoulder as she smiled at it.

The small bird held out a note to her and she took it. It went onto her shoulder as she opened it. A smile crossed her face as she took some things out of her bag. She handed something to Pidgey and it took off.

"Prochain arrêt, Alola. Au revoir, Kalos et traîtres."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 661 12
After winning the title of Kalos Queen, Serena & her friends head on over to the Alola region in search of Ash What would happen if Ash & Serena we'r...
166K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...
124K 1.2K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...
47.3K 780 25
If u think this is any of ash betrayed story then it isn't. This is the ending I want to have for Pokémon(2019)/Journeys. This also an Amourshipping...