Haunting Shadows

By JoeArshi

After eight years of relationship, Arnav Singh Raizada married his love Khushi Kefira Gavriel. They thought t... More

Prologue
Story Trailer + Covers
Songs
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Important Announcement

Characters

889 63 17
By JoeArshi

Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Gavriel Raizada

The Gavriel Family

Davis Ezra Gabriel & Elisa Bethsheba Gavriel
Parents of Khushi.

Karissa Rachel Gavriel
Sister of Khushi who is in early twenties.

The Mallick Family

Ratna Raizada Mallick
Mother of Arnav. First wife of Arvind Mallick. Died when Arnav was thirteen year old.

Arvind Mallick & Avantika Mallick
Father and step mother of Arnav.

Nirav Veer Mallick
Half brother of Arnav who is in his late teens. Son of Arvind and Avantika Mallick.

Sumithra Mallick
Paternal grandmother of Arnav who is very orthodox.

The Raizada Family

Devayani Raizada
Maternal grandmother of Arnav who is progressive in her thoughts and believes.

Manohar Singh Raizada & Manorama Aggarwal Raizada
Uncle and aunt of Arnav. They have two sons and a daughter.

He was the only sibling of Ratna.

Dhruv Singh Raizada & Nandkishor Singh Raizada
Cousins of Arnav. Dhruv and Nandkishor are the second and last children of Manohar and Manorama.
Dhruv is the one who manages Raizada Industries along with his father. Nandkishor runs multiple gymnasiums with Arnav as his partner. He is a fitness freak.

Anjali Raizada Tomar & Prajul Tomar
Anjlai is the cousin of Arnav who is born six months after his birth. A fashion designer and the CEO of AR designs. Married to Prajul Tomar who is a London based businessman who have multiple investments in India.
*Anjali doesn't have limp in this story. *

The Yadav Family

Arpita Mallick Yadav and Shankar Yadav

Arpita is the sister of Arvind. Lives in London with her husband and daughter.
She works as an accountant. Shankar is a restaurant owner.

Niharika Yadav
Cousin of Arnav. Daughter of Arpita and Shankar who is in early twenties. Born and brought in London, thus a British Indian. Fondly called as Nikki.

The Rastogi & Gupta Family

Aman Gopi Gupta & Payal Rastogi
Besties of Arnav & Khushi. Engaged to each other.

Shashi Rastogi & Garima Bansal Rastogi
Father and step mother of Payal. Family friends of Gabriels.

Gopi Gupta
Mother of Aman who raised him single handedly.

Tripathi family

'Laksh' - Lekshmi Narayan Tripathi
He likes to be called Laksh. Owner of N & T groups of business. Have a son named Sanjay.

Sanjay Tripathi
Son of Laksh and his deceased girlfriend Sanjana. Fondly called as Sanju.

Others

Shyam Negi & Akash Srivastava
Friends

Nyra Khanna
Former Miss India and a bollywood A lister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
78.3K 6.3K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
182K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
188K 6.8K 24
This is a story about Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada. They were both in love with each other since childhood.However, due to some misunderst...