REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

By Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 45

3.1K 116 23
By Ellarybts

•• "Sand castle that is left alone "**

|4259 words|

"Oh my Goddess of the moon! What happened?! "

The witch, Nur exclaimed as she walked through the door, Bella following her . I didn't react to them at all. I ignored their yellings, my eyes still fixed on the one person I cared about. She had been out for over twelve hours  , aside from the fact that she hadn't opened her eyes, everything seemed ok with her but I couldn't be sure. My heart hand stopped when it all happened, I almost went crazy and passed out there.

I had been thinking about her, over the days she wasn't by my side. I wanted to see her so badly, it was killing me. They warned me not to sneak out   , I didn't listen completely because I was going to wait for sometime before I disobeyed Jin hyung's din on not to see her.

But there moment she came to me, I was so relieved. If I knew something bad was going to happen, I wouldn't have met her. A part of me wanted to believe it wasn't anything bad but a part of me didn't want to.

When she collapsed to her knees , screaming, I tried to get to her but whatever heated rays her body was emitting managed to leave a burn on me. I would have still gone to her but someone, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung had tackled me forcefully, restraining me from going to her. Jen had been screaming at me to calm down but I wasn't going to listen.

The girl had ordered us to turn around awe she shifted and fell to the floor. I didn't listen to it though, the rest did turn around when she shifted back into her human form.

I quickly dashed to her whilst Jen threw a blanket around her.

Her body was so hot but we all had no idea what was wrong. We were waiting for her to wake up so we could ask her what had happened.

We were currently in my room, when I say we, I mean all of us.

Her pack members weren't notified of anything yet, none of us had thought about that.

I missed her. I was surprised how I wasn't afraid she wouldn't wake up. Maybe it was because of how she looked so healthy even after what happened. I don't think anyone noticed but Luna looked normal, she looked healthier than off late. She wasn't pale or looking  sick anymore, just her normal beautiful self like the first day I had met her in the woods.

It was the beginning of everything, the beginning of every bitter and sweet part of our mate bond. I had been a jerk at that time but I swore on my life, I was going to make it up to her. For everything I put her through, first all the physical, mental and emotional pain I put her through. She deserved all the best yet I hurt her, still, she gave me a chance. I don't deserve her.

At first, I thought it was stupid of whoever bonded us together to have done that but as time went on, I completely changed my mind.

I loved her, I was stupid to have not realized my feelings from the beginning. To say that I hated Jimin for being right about no one being able to avoid a mate bond was an understatement.

"Hey, are you ok? "

I looked up at whoever had her hand of my shoulders to see aunt Nur, looking down at me with a small warm smile.

I nodded and retreated my gaze back to my mate.

"So that was what happened? We thought we had told you both not to meet? "

Aunt Bella says with a grunt, her sharp glare fixed on me. I ignored her and focused on Luna's face,my thumb running her hand gently.

"What do you think was the reason ? "

Jin hyung questioned, his eyes fixed on the two witches.

"I don't know, I'm not sure. Does anyone remember anything odd about what happened?"

I tried to remember something that I had seen. That was when it hit me

"Her mark   "

I chimed in, attracting their attention

"It was glowing crimson"

I mumbled, my eyes fixed on Luna's face
. "Glowing crimson? "

"And the moon was glowing crimson"

Jen added, her eyes distant as if she was trying to understand something.

"What does Crimson moon mean? "

Namjoon hyung asked, a line forming between his eyebrows.

"Crimson moon "

Aunt Bella mumbled, her fingers fiddling with each other as she started out at the forest.

"Crimson moon?! "

We were stuttered by a loud squeal from aunt Nur, her eyes wide as her lips formed into a smile. Just then, aunt Bella joined her in her excitement. We all looked at each other in confusion as the two witches grinned ear to ear.

"Jungkook, she's free "

Aunt Bella stated in excitement and I tilted my head to the side, cocking my brows at them both in confusion

"What do you mean? "
Hoseok hyung asked from the corner where he was huddled together with Jen.

"Crimson moon is a very rare thing but when the comes, it can grant wishes and remove all evil. It depends on the situation. Its very scarce but when it comes, it doesn't hurt anyone, it only helps.It s popularly known as the Moon goddess's birthday where she gives gifts out"

(Wow  , I'm awesomely creative, I jux created this thing right now but it makes sense 😂. I'm so proud of myself😇)

"Wow, so the moon goddess celebrates her b'day? "

Jimin interjected, an impressed expression on his face.

"Yes yes, Luna is free, free from her curse! "

My eyes widened as the two witches cheered like teenage girls.

The room lightened up , most of them gasped. My mouth hanged opened

"What were you two doing before everything happened ?"

Shit, I am fucked

I tried to put on my best blank face as the witch, Nur asked this, a mischievous grin tugged on her lips. Cussing inwardly, I fought the heat that rose to my cheeks, ignoring their gazes as they chuckled at my reaction to the question.

I wasn't going to get out of this easily but how was I supposed to tell them that we were on a make out session. No scratch that, I wouldn't call it a make out session, that sounds like some high school shit.

I would say, I was rather devouring her lips. Dammit, my mate tasted so good, I could live my life feeding on her lips.

"Jungkoookie~~"

Jimin sang tauntingly , snapping me out of my daze. I gave him a very noticeable glare.

"Ehem"

Someone coughed from across the room. I looked at Jin hyung who wore a smug grin on his face. I internally groaned, ready to say something when I felt Luna's fingers twitch in my hand.

My head quickly snapped to her , my eyes wide with relief of her waking up and maybe, relief of her saving me from these devils trying to hijack my life.

"Luna! "

I called, the rest rushing to my side. We watched her eyelids flutter continuously, finally opening with difficulty. She let put as throaty groan, her beautiful purple orbs shining under the Sun's rays.

I quickly went closer to her, throwing my one leg on the bed and bending it with the other on on the floor.

Her eyes roamed the ceiling before they met mine, a relief smile making its way on my lips

"Are you ok flower? "

I asked in a soft tone, my thumb caressing her cheeks.

"Luna how do you feel? "

Jen cried out. She stroked her hair from her face .

Luna managed to rock her head in a small nod, her lips parting to say something

"W-water "

Since Jimin stood close to the nightstand, he quickly poured the water , handing it over to Jen. I moved to help her sit up, my back against the headboard as I leaned her body against mine.

After giving her the water, I handed it back to whoever that was beside me.

"How do you feel now baby? "

Aunt Nur questioned, sitting on the bed and taking her hand.

I looked down at my mate as she stayed silent, her gaze turning to stare ahead of her.

.•♫•***•♫•.

.•♫•Luna •♫•.

*.•♫•***•♫•.
"N-no"

"No?! Why?! You killed my husband, right in front of me! And now you are saying n-no?! "

"Pl-please, she has nothing to do with all these"

"HAHAHAHAAA, did you  know how I felt to have my husband killed right in front of my eyes?! Did you care?! Now you will know how it feels to watch your loved one, being harmed right in front of you eyes"

"I CURSE YOU I FROM THIS DAY! YOUR WHOLE LIFE WILL DEPEND ON A SINGLE KISS FROM YOUR MATE AND  IF  YOU DON'T FIND HIM OR HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU, THEN YOU WILL DIE! THIS BLACK MAGIC WILL CONSUME YOU TILL YOUR LAST BREATH! AHAHAHA"

"No no no! HELENA! "

My eyes flew opened , the first thing I was met being the ceiling. I could hear a familiar voice shout ny name , I knew it wasn't a single person around. I was feeling strangely fit but my throat was dried and scorchy. A hand held onto mine, tingles shot up my arm, I couldn't decipher the situation I was in but after a while, everything was becoming clear to me. It was as though I had woken up from unconsciousness and my brain not ready to process anything. Memories of last incident flooded through my mind and my eyes locked with the dark ones of my mate. I wanted to hug him, I felt as if I hadn't seen him in centuries.

Was I out for a long time?

Was the question that played in my head. Their worried voices yelled so many statements but the throbbing of my head wasn't helping me to focus. I managed to nod to Jen's question, mumbling my need for water. After mate helped me to so it up and drink water, I realized I could finally talk. I was going to try.

Aunt Nur's face appeared before my vision, her piercing worried gaze meeting mine as she squeezed my hand.

"How do you feel baby? "

Her soft voice, it sounded just like my mum's. I haven't had that memory replay in my dreams for quite long but now that I thought about it, I think......

I quickly gasped and removed my hand from hers, hastily checking my shoulder for the curse mark.

I was wearing a shirt that I knew was my mate's, I didn't remember putting it on but it wasn't my priority right now. My priority was to confirm something and I did confirm it because there was nothing .

My eyes widened, my mouth hanging opened as I looked up to meet Jungkook s eyes.

Ok maybe, exposing myself, close to my breast wasn't a such a pretty idea in the midst of so many guys but my jealous and protective mate growled, pulling the shirt back over my a shoulders.

"It's gone! "

My voice was hoarse but I didn't care. I was so happy, there was none. I wanted to check my other shoulder but I didn't want to piss Jungkook off anymore. However I was damn sure the curse had been broken but how ?

They all seemed to know what I mean because the atmosphere quickly lightened up as they all grinned.

"I CURSE YOU I FROM THIS DAY! YOUR WHOLE LIFE WILL DEPEND ON A SINGLE KISS FROM YOUR MATE AND IF  YOU DON'T FIND HIM OR HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU, THEN YOU WILL DIE! THIS BLACK MAGIC WILL CONSUME YOU TILL YOUR LAST BREATH! AHAHAHA"

That was it, a kiss, a kiss of love!

I didn't know how but I swiftly turned my body and threw my arms around Jungkook. Tears brimming my eyes whilst I blinked  to set them free.

He did it, he broke my curse for me. He loved me and he saved me with it.

Jungkook seemed to hesitate for a while but when I began to cry louder, his safe arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me so warmly and tight

"T-thank you Jungkook, thank you so much "

I choked on my sobs, my tears slipping down my face and vanishing into his shirt. Everyone stared at us in awe, smiling at us in admiration

Jungkook stayed silent, probably not knowing what to say or maybe confused about my sudden outburst.

"I'm so happy for you "

I pulled away to look up at Jen smiling at me.

I smiled back, scanning all of the faces present to see them grinning at me.

"This calls for a celebration !"

Hoseok exclaimed happily

"Yeah yeah but not now "

Aunt Bella waved him off, turning her attention to me

"How? Do you have any reason in mind? "

I bit down on my lips, staring back at her hopeful eyes.

"I CURSE YOU I FROM THIS DAY! YOUR WHOLE LIFE WILL DEPEND ON A SINGLE KISS FROM YOUR MATE AND  IF  YOU DON'T FIND HIM OR HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU, THEN YOU WILL DIE! THIS BLACK MAGIC WILL CONSUME YOU TILL YOUR LAST BREATH!"

I stated the exact same words the witch had spoken, I could see them exchange confused glances at each other

"Those were her words, I think that might have an explanation "

I added

"Oh my gosh, a love kiss! "

Jen squealed, startling everyone. But they seemed to get it now. I looked up at Jungkook with a broad smile, my eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree when I saw him smiling down at me. It wasn't a huge one but it was enough to make my heart flutter since I saw a single dimple that I don't usually see.

"Thank you "

I mouthed to him, he shook his head slightly, his lips pursed at me.

"Congratulations Luna, Jungkook "

The witches said, giving me a hug and patting Jungkook's  shoulder lightly.

"We will be taking our leaves now "

"What about the celebration? "

Hoseok whined making us all giggle "yeah there will be a celebration"

Namjoon stated, giving me his dimple smile

"Yayyyy"

Hoseok and Jimin cheered like kids

"Yeah but for now, I think I should inform your pack "

Namjoon said, giving us a final nod before leaving

"Yeah bye Luna "

The two  witches waved at us before following up.

"I should get going too, my poor sleep was ruined "

Yoongi said with a cute yawn and I giggled as he Pat my cheeks, dragging his short figure out of the room.

"Are you leaving yet? "

I asked Jen, wanting to have her around

She shook her head and looked at Hoseok who grinned back at her. I instantly got the message, she was going to stay here with him.

"Ohhh~~we see~~"

Jimin and Jin cooed, earning bursts of laughter from us.

Jin hurriedly Pat my head

"I'm proud of you two, my poor two little lovebirds "
He said to me, dramatically faking a small cry whilst wiping a tear that wasn't even there.

I could feel Jungkook growl lowly at the exchange. He probably doesn't like the name he just called us.

Jin snapped his head to him, shooting my mate a sharp glare , I swear I felt Jungkook shrinking behind me until Jin turned his gaze back to me, putting his smile back on

Seriously, this guy?

"I'll go now baby boo, your food will be here in a while "

I stifled a laugh at his actions, knowing very well he was silently daring Jungkook to act that way again

With a silent laugh, I nodded at him.

"Ok, thank you oppa"

My mate's jaws clenched beside me, I instinctively bit my inner cheek to prevent a laugh that bubbled up in my chest.

He was more jealous than I can ever be.

I inwardly shook my head

Jin mirrored my actions and shook his head with a sigh

"Ok now, Hoseok, follow me and stop clinging to the poor girl "

He shouted as he opened the door, grinning mischieviously at Hoseok who's face seemed to have turned red like a tomato.

We all giggled as he removed his arms from around Jen, Jens red face the same as his.

"Ehem! "

He shot Jimin a playful glare before chasing after Jin whilst he shouted profanities , putting on an angry facade to hide his embarrassment.

Jen giggled like a child

"Ok bye bestee, I'll see you later "

Jen gave me a short hug, hurrying out of the room.

"And I receive a hug too"

Jimin suddenly pulled me into a bear hug, startling me

"Congratulations bestee"

Jungkook growled at him but he still kept his grip on me

"Get your fucking hands off her "

He hissed, his hand gripping onto my forearm as he tried to pry me from him.

"Calm your tits "

I could tell Jimin was only trying to get on Jungkook's nerves and he was successful. Jungkook glared at him so coldly that I could feel my body shiver at the sight. I placed my hand on top of his fisted ones , his gaze snapped at me and instantly, they softened.

I gave him a reassuring nod, telling him it was ok.

"Ugh  what a possessive asswipe "

I stifles a laugh as the shorter male grumbled incoherent insults under his breath, enough for Jungkook to hear and growl at him.

Realizing how angry my mate was getting, he slid out of the room, faster than flush but not after he gave me a teasing wink which earned a louder growl from him.

I scowled at Jimin as he laughed, cussing him for leaving me with a pissed off Jungkook to deal with.

Biting my lip, I debated on how to make the situation less awkward and scary

I released a shaky breath and turned swiftly to face him  , ready to say something

"Jungkook its ok.... You don't have to.... "

I couldn't complete it and his lips harshly unto mine, shutting me up. My eyes rounded in size as he kissed me roughly, almost hungrily.

I hoped he wasn't taking his anger on me though, I liked it and returned it but he was going rather harshly.

Once he bit on my button lip, I squeaked, wanting to pull away by pushing his chest but he refused to move.

What was wrong with him? I was sure my lip was bleeding by now.

He groaned, finally pushing away to allow my swollen lip to rest.

I stared at him wide eyed, trying my every best not to look at his lips.

"Don't hug other guys anymore, I don't like it "

He stated matter of factly, a blank facade falling on his handsome features.

It was honestly very hot to have a possessive mate  as him. I bit my inner cheek to prevent myself from laugh but my lips still curved into a smug grin.

"What? Are you jealous already? "

The moment the words left my mouth, I regretted it due to the growl he gave me

"I don't like them touching my mate, you are mine "

He stated seriously, his eyes never leaving mine.

I gulped and forced myself not to react to it, his words were warning me not to challenge him so I didn't dare to but my stupid tough self that would never go down without a fight kicked in.

"Or else... "

I grinned tauntingly, folding my arms against my chest.

"I'll punish you like what I just did "

I could tell he wanted to laugh but he quickly masked it .

"No, I don't care "

I replied stubbornly

"Really? Let's see if you don't "

I didn't  expect him to straddle me all of a sudden. I fell backwards on the bed with a surprised squeal, my eyes rounding in shape

"What are you... "

I was cut of when he began to tickle me .

I laughed,  trying  to wriggle myself from underneath him

"Jung hahaha... Stop... "

I was laughing like a mad person as he tickled me.

"Say yes, I'm yours "

"No"

I shot back stubbornly, laughing louder as he tickled me more intensely this time  around

"Say it "

I continued to laugh uncontrollably

"N-n hahaha no! "

"Yah "

I was out of breath

"O-okk.. Haha... Ok ok, I'm yours "

I finally got the chance to say it, he instantly stopped tickling me , my laughter dying along with it. I took in a deep breath as Jungkook hovered above me

"Good girl "

A twisted smirk made its way on his face as he stared down at me. I groaned and covered my face with my palm. He was staring at me in a way that made me shiver and want to jump out of my skin.

But I couldn't help but to feel relieved, because  we were finally going to be the mates we were supposed to be.

Jungkook

"Oh my gosh, I feel as though the entire world's burden has been lifted off my shoulders "

Jin hyung sighed dramatically as he of all people threw his leg over the arm of the couch.

"Yah, how does it feel? Its as if we have no more problems "

Jimin stated, answering himself in the process. It was true, I felt so relieved, I didn't know how much I had been worrying until now.

"Where's Luna, I haven't seen her since morning "

Hobi hyung nudged me, gaining my attention.

"She's with Jen upstairs "

They all nodded

Luna looked more bright and pretty today, unlike the previous days though

"It's strange, she's different "

I looked at Yoongi hyung questioningly, silently demanding his further explanation. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms against his chest

"Other girls prefer going out and having fun and those staffs, she's always indoors"

He stated further, earning nods from the rest.

I bit the inside of my cheek and turned my gaze from him, staring blankly into space as I processes what he just said. It was true, she wasn't really much of a conformist which really made me proud. I don't like it when she gets comfortable around others, especially guys, they might try to hit on her.

The thought made me fume, I wanted to have her to myself, she was mine and no one dared laid a hand on her.

"Oh, I've not seen Pia for like forever "

Jimin chimed in

"Yeah, she's always in her room, mostly seen coming out of Taehyung's room after he yells at her "

Namjoon hyung stated and I silently listened to him.

"I feel bad for her, how about Taehyung? "

Jimin looked at Namjoon hyung

"Is he still... You know..... " He managed to bring his index finger to his temples, turning it around his temples ,silently addressing Taehyung to be insane.

"You know, it's not nice to back bite about the poor me right? "

A deep voice interjected our conversation. I could see Jimin's eyes that doubled in size, him being the first turn his head to the middle of the living room. There stood Taehyung, his hands in the pocket of his khaki as he grinned back at us. I must say, he looked like shit.

"Wow, you look like shit "

As if Hobi hyung read my mind, he voiced my opinion out earning a small chuckle from Taehyung. We all watched him warily and in surprise as he ruffled his already disheveled hair before beginning to walk to us.

"Yeah I guess, , can I join you guys? "

We didn't fail to exchanged surprised looks at his confident request.

"Uh... Y.. Yeah, sure "

Jin hyung answered, unsureness laced in his voice as he stared at him skeptically. He dropped himself  on the couch where Yoongi hyung who was starting at him as if he had two heads was seated.

There was a very long moment of awkward silence, Taehyung intentionally ignoring the tensed atmosphere as he stared at our faces wearing his innocent boxy smile on his lips.

"Mm... Mm"

Namjoon hyung, the hero finally saved us from the awkward silence by clearing his throat which caught all of our attention

"So..... Tomorrow, we will be having a celebration as you all requested "

Some of them cheered in delight

"We are having a BBQ bonfire tomorrow at the beach! "

I could see Jimin perk up in excitement, he and Hobi Hyung pumping their fists in the air. An uninterested Yoongi hyung busily rolling his eyes. I smiled, that sounds cool, Luna will be very excited

"Oh I need to go for grocery shopping! "

Jin hyung interjected enthusiastically and I fought the urge to roll my eyes

"What's the occasion? "

Taehyung asked, confused.

"Oh it's for Luna, you will know soon "

Namjoon hyung answered

"And finally, we are doing it with her pack members, they will all be present "

He announced, most of us grinning ear to ear.

I couldn't wait to break the news to my mate, her excitement would be priceless. Knowing her very well, she loves meat to the nonsense degree.

I inwardly laughed at her actions when she see food as I recalled them.

I had to tell her.

Wow, second to last chapter here. The final chapter will be the next one.

Like I said, there will be a sequel book , the title for the sequel will be out soon. I really hope you loved my ff, even tho it cringed, I still tried lol. Thank you for following up. I hope you continue to read all my upcoming FFS. The Min Yoongi ff has been out for a while. Go check it out if u please. I've updated the introductory chapter.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 194 34
"i hate it" "i hate you" "i hate you tae for leaving me all alone" [ taekook ]
406K 33.1K 60
"D-do you want to be my friend?" "Can't you fucking see that all I want to do is eat you?"
13.3K 660 20
★ " That's not edible " " Fuck, your teeth are sharp, are they fangs? " 🍵 ᯇ tea shop ♡ 📎 COMPLETED: AWFUL WRITING
18.1K 2.1K 33
"Give me a glass of water" "What the hell are you doing ... I asked for noodles not pasta" "You just poured the water on my bed sheet .... Have you g...