MENDING HEARTS ✔️

By compasionateheart

Why is that a girl is always first on the list of sacrifices? Why is it that still people go with the old men... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sorry!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
new story
Bonus Chapter 1
Story
our pious bond of love

Chapter 7

582 48 35
By compasionateheart

ASAD AHMAD

"Kya kiya aapne Bhai?" (What have you done?) Aahil asked with a horrified look.

I fell on my knees and tears automatically came running out of my eyes. All those bad things I did to that poor soul came flashing to me.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" I screamed loudly as tears came out. Aahil came and engulfed me in his arms. I had never been this broken but twice.

What was her fault in all of this? It was all my fault? She was innocent? I man handled her! I broke mum and dad's trust.

"Aahil.... I have com...committed a sin" I cried in my brothers arms. He rubbed his hand on my back and tried to calm me down.
___________

ONE WEEK LATER!!

"Naat! Take care of yourself" Aahil told Kainaat as he was leaving. I headed out with Aahil and we drove to the airport.

Aahil wanted to complete his studies so he is going America to do that. Once he finishes it he would come back.

I didn't want him to go, I didn't want him to leave. But how long would that work. I had to let my brother move on in life.

So I agreed! On the condition that he would come to us in every vacation he got.

"Bye Bhai! And remember you have a lot of work and responsibilities to look after" Aahil said and I nodded my head as we stood in the airport.

I gave him one last hug and he left.
___________

I came back to a silent house. This house was not a home anymore. There was no noise and just silence everywhere.

In the last week, Kainaat and Aahil had so much fun together. They would play all sorts of games and pranks on me. They would bake and cook together.

Aahil once told me, he found glimpses of mum in Kainaat. She was amazing! I smiled and nodded my head at him.

Well, talking about the relationship of Kainaat and me. We were still like before. Excluding all the abuses and my stupidness.

I came to my room and found Kainaat laying on the bed. I went forward and as if sensing me she got up immediately.

"I'm sorry! I was just cleaning and then I laid down" she said looking down playing with her fingers.

"It's ok! I would like to talk to you" I said and she looked up at me and nodded her head. I gestured her to sit on the bed and I sat away from her. Not to far, not to close.

"Kainaat! I'm sorry for every single thing I have done to you. I know my sorry is not enough for the amount of zulm (oppression) I have done to you. I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'm just asking you to give me a chance. Where I can pay for all the wrong things I have done to you. You know like a living compensation. I don't even know if I'm making sense. But all I want to say is sorry" I said all in one go not looking at her.

Once I was finished I looked up at her but she wasn't looking at me.

"Aahil told me everything" she said and I stared at her.

"It's not easy to get over whatever you have done to me very easily" she said and I nodded my head.

"I promise to try my best to gain your forgiveness" I said and left not before closing the door.
__________

KAINAAT AHMAD

"So Naat! What did he say?" Aahil asked me as not to long before he had video called Asad. Asad had handed me his phone as Aahil wanted to talk to me.

I narrated whatever he said to Aahil and Aahil laughed loudly.

"Naat! Bhai is a very possessive person! See how he would make sure you forgive him" Aahil said and I smiled.

Let see what Mr Husband can do!

"And yes! Dare you tell him you love him!" Aahil commanded and I saluted him saying "yes sir"

We talked for a little more and then he hung up as he soon reached America.

I sat on the bed and remembered how he came in the room and fought with words to spit out something. I tried my best not to laugh at him.

I'm going to make you work hard! Let see to what extent you can go Mr Husband!
___________

"Would you like to go out for dinner with me?" Asad asked out of no where. I was in the kitchen washing the wears when he came and asked.

"If you would want to" I replied not rudely. He nodded and left.

"Be ready by 7" he came back and said. I smiled after he left.
____________

We came to some beautiful restaurant. It was empty and I was surprised. I looked around and saw beautiful decorations.

We walked in further and surprisingly Asad pulled out the chair for me to sit on. I sat on it and he also sat down.

Wasn't it quite fast to go on a dinner?

I shrugged away the thoughts and lived the moment.

He ordered the food and guess what! We ate in silence! Well there wasn't anything to talk about.

We weren't friends!

We knew nothing about each other!
___________

After the silent dinner we came home and I was about to go and change when Asad called me.

"This is for you" He said and handed me a box that had gift wrap all over it and then he left. I smiled and looked at the box.

I opened it and was shocked to see an IPhone 11. I looked at it properly and it was the rose gold one. OMG!

Wasn't this to much?

Wasn't it expensive?

Oh shut up Kainaat! Your man brought something for you be happy!! My stupid subsconcious informed me.

It wasn't that I wasn't happy! Of course I was. Look! Just shrug the thoughts and let me turn on the phone.

I turned on the phone and was surprised! It was already set up and had everyone's number in it.

It also had his number saved with his name!

Asad

I smiled and went out of the room to thank him. I found him sitting with his laptop on his lap in the living room.

"Thank you" I said and he looked up at me and smiled.

Another thing I realized about Asad was that he was a man of few words. Totally different from me. I loved to talk to those who I knew and loved.

Asad was? I don't even know!

After thanking him I came back to the room and went to change my clothes. Once I was done with that I went to lay out my blanket on the floor.

"You can sleep on one side of the bed" Asad said with a straight face and I looked at him in shock.

How many heart attacks is this man planning to give me today?

I nodded my head and went to the right side of the bed.
_____________

Days passed by, with Asad trying his best to gain my forgiveness. I would stay away from him (all of Aahil's sayings) and avoid contact with him.

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing and saw that it was Mr Heartbreaker aka Aahil.

I answered the call and saw him smiling mischievously. I raised my eyebrows asking him what.

"So what's the update?" He asked and I looked at him with a frown.

"Your workaholic boring brother is currently busy in his laptop and I'm bored" I told Aahil and he smiled.

"Work is everything for bhai" he said and I didn't miss the little frown on his face. But it was quickly covered with a smile.

We talked for a little while where Aahil was telling me more about Asad. I found out so much about him through Asad.

Can you believe Asad hates chocolate?

I would trade anything for chocolates and ice cream. They were literally my babes!!

No one comes between me and my babes!!

"Wait Naat! Did you tell bhai about your cousins wedding?" Aahil asked and great I forgot. I nodded my head negatively.

"I don't want to go!" I sulked and he looked at me sternly. "You have no other option but to listen to me your brother" he commanded and I chuckled.

I said ok and then turned off my phone.

Great! A wedding ahead!

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! Ain't today a lucky day?

How's the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.1K 6
This is a story on Mishbir that I have penned down for the first time. Two people who are deeply and madly in love with each other but due to circums...
16.2K 858 7
Her eyes are swollen, still she looked beautiful. Her dusky skin is glowing due to the haldi that they applied to her in yesterday's ritual. "Mam, op...
516 25 23
Kabir Akram khan a 32 year old handsome and reputed owner of khan constructions who's only goal in life is to make money in halal way and protect his...
593 47 15
"It was not something to be digested easily, Areesh. You can't just talk about separation. It's not at all forgivable." She said shaking her head and...