I Found A Robot Hiding In My...

By TransformersChick

After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused... More

Oc
The Day You Left was The Day I Changed
Hanging Out with Crosshairs and Friends
We Battle For Good! Not Evil! Unlike Him!
The Battle Between Good and Evil!
Gaining New Friends and Old
The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral
Relaxing with the Autobots
Hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker
The Day We Played Together
Getting sick
Girls day! with Chromia, Arcee, and Delilah
Singing a Disney song with someone part 1
First day of school
Bullies part one
Enyo's Fun Day
Secrets kept. A New Journey and Enemies
Truth part one
How Prowl and Harley met (Bonus chapter)
Rescue Mission part one
Family Reunion
Holoforms
How Ariella and Joltstrike met eons ago (Bonus chapter)
A/N
Welcome back. Night Scares
Kim Family Temple
Halloween Party (Halloween special)
Thanksgiving day
Christmas in Korea
Hi guys.
New Year's Celebration
Teenage girl?! (Bonus chapter)
Warning
Abby's recovery and beach trip
Abby and Friends in High School

Abby's trip to South Korea

561 15 6
By TransformersChick

Third person pov

Abby was so nervous about her trip to South Korea that she couldn't think straight. She didn't know what was going to happen while she was there. She had always wanted to see her family from her mother's side again. Ever since Harley gave birth to Abby, everyone had softened up. They weren't mean to anyone or each other anymore.

They sat around the table, as it was supper time. There was sashimi, sushi, some lasagna as some of the family are also Italian, rice balls, miso soup, pesto, salmon, some white rice, shrimp and salad.

Abby was literally freaking out, she didn't tell anyone that she was leaving some time tomorrow! She tried to calm herself as she grabbed miso soup, white rice with some salt on it, salmon and shrimp. She had to calm herself down as she sat near her cousin. Ariella grabbed some miso soup and some rice balls, before she sat near Sullen. Ariel, Cee and Mia all grabbed salad, shrimp and miso soup. Brett grabbed a plate of shrimp, white rice and salmon. Carina had grabbed shrimp, rice balls and miso soup.

Enyo went for the lasagna, happy to be eating her zia's lasagna again, with some rice balls, salad, sashimi, and pesto. The others just took whatever there was. Griffin was talking to Amelio, while Conway was sitting to the side of HighFlash and Wreckage, asking them to give a piece.

HighFlash and Wreckage were both eating the shrimp. HighFlash had a light smile on his face as he ate. Wreckage, well, he was happily eating the sashimi as he listened to everyone chat. He looked up when he noticed Abby had a look of fear. Abby was slowly eating while she leaned her head on Griffin's arm. Ariel, Cee and Mia all looked over at Abby and could tell something was bothering her. Brett looked at his little sister figure and wondered what was wrong.

Amelio and Enyo were talking to each other in Italian, no one not so sure what the two were talking about. Conway ran outside with the other spirits, leaving Jadeon confused as he watched the puppy run off. Orion thanked Carina and Eiichi for the food as it was good. Ariel's spirit snake was just in the corner, watching them eat.

Abby had finished eating, so she got up and went to the kitchen to wash her dishes. Her eyes were covered by her bangs as she walked inside the kitchen. She hadn't said anything since earlier that day. Ariel, Cee and Mia were starting to get worried about her. Brett was worried as well. HighFlash and Wreckage were wondering if something was bothering her as they ate.

Griffin stood up as he also finished eating, the others soon finished, bringing their plates to the kitchen. Some of the kids going outside, Enyo going with as she held a kite above her head. Griffin placed a hand on his cousin's shoulder. "We should tell them now." He mentioned. Shula sat on one of the cupboards, looking to be relaxed as she watched.

"hajiman geudeul-i eotteohge ban-eung hal geolago saeng-gaghaseyo. (But how do you think they'll react)?" Abby asked her cousin, speaking Korean as she asked. She was nervous about her family reacting negatively towards her going to South Korea for her business trip that her company had paid for. She had offered to pay for the trip herself but the people who had worked alongside her wouldn't hear any of it.

"gwaenchanh-eulgeoya. (It will be fine)." He said back, while Cris looked between the two with a raised brow.

Abby nodded her head, looking at her cousin with wavering eyes. She still felt scared, but with her cousin with her, she'll be able to stand strong. Ariel, Cee and Mia were all catching up on what they missed when Ariel had been captured. Brett was sitting in the grass while thinking of Abby's behavior at the table. Ariella hoped nothing was bothering Abby. HighFlash and Wreckage were both laying on the grass, feeling happy that they were not in that cage anymore.

Conway ran up to the two lazy Cyberwolves, jumping on both of them. "Come play." He barked to the two. Cris crossed his arms, Ekon right behind him, as he came to check on Griffin.

"We should tell everyone. Right?" The six year old girl asked her older cousin, wondering if her family will allow her to go. They'll probably have a fit if we tell them I have a business trip already paid for. Abby thought as she looked at everyone playing, laying on the grass, chatting, or just mock fighting each other.

Conway just sat on Wreckage, just going to stay there. "Yes." Griffin answered, looking at Cris and Ekon. Sullen was shaking his head at this, the little puppy was a lot more energetic now that he can see.

Abby nods her head. She took a deep breath and looked up at her dad and Ekon, as he introduced his holoform name to her. "Griffin and I have something to say." She spoke in a clear voice. No laughter, mischief or fun was in her eyes as she looked serious.

"Okay?" Ekon asked, confused. Cris was just as confused. Orion was outside, watching as Enyo flew the kite in the sky, some of the spirits dancing around the kite. The python slithered up to Ariel, looking up at her.

"Griffin and I are going to have to go back home so we can pack before we leave tomorrow morning." Abby tells them, hoping her father wouldn't freak out. Ariella looked up from where she was, looking at Abby with wide eyes. Ariel looked at her spirit snake as the other two females were chatting about life before Cybertron was destroyed. HighFlash was laughing at Wreckage as he placed Conway on the grass.

The line to the kite snapped, Enyo stood there for a bit, as one of the spirits went to grab the kite. Conway looked sad, before a dog grin appeared as the mammoth picked Wreckage up by the leg. The python stuck its tongue out, tilting its head to the side. Eiichi came over. "You should name her you know." He said, patting Ariel on the arm. Cris stood there for a minute, taking in what she said. "Will you at least take two other people with you?" He asked calmly.

"You're not freaking out?" She asked, her head tilted. She thought he would be against the idea of her going to another country. Abby breathed a sigh of relief when she noticed he wasn't throwing a tantrum or anything.

"Maybe. But still. Take two other people with you." He said, as Jadeon walked by. The mammoth tilted its head at Wreckage, before placing him back down. Conway barked as his friend walked back to wherever he was. Conway pushed the two Cyberwolves, wanting them to come play.

"I don't know if I can. But I'll ask them." Abby pulled out a phone that looks like it was recently sold in stores. It was the new iPhone XR. It was a blue color, but it normally changes colors to match Abby's favorite or just to match her current mood. She texted someone who bought her the iPhone and the two tickets.

:Hello. What do you need now?:. The person on the other side asked, as Ekon started to talk to Jadeon. Conway gave up, but decided to lay on HighFlash this time, not wanting to move from the spot.

:Hi James. It's Abby. Um. I wanted to ask if it's possible to get two more tickets for South Korea?:. Abby sent the text to James Madison, a guy who had worked for Abby's mother long before she passed. HighFlash groaned as Wreckage laughed at his brother. Ariel was thinking of names for her spirit, while Cee and Mia were both laughing at HighFlash. Ariella had to cover her mouth as she tried to quiet her laughter.

:Sure. I'm guessing your family is protective of you?:. He sent back. Conway liked the spot he was on, seemingly wanting to fall asleep. The python was a diamondback, its eyes looking up at her. Enyo giggled at that, almost feeling bad for the two.

:Protective is putting it lightly, but yes:. Abby sent to him. Ariel looked at the python, before deciding on a name. "Your new name is now Diamond." She told her spirit. HighFlash picked up Conway, before he placed him on the grass, laying on his side. Wreckage did the same as his brother.

Conway pouted, before tackling the two at a time, nipping at both their ears. He might've bit down a bit hard on Wreckage's ear. :Okay. It might come tomorrow. Already know the location:. James sent back.

:Thanks James! I'll bring back something from South Korea for you!:. Abby sent as she put her phone back in her pocket. "Two people can go with us." She told Cris. Wreckage yelped out in pain, taking Conway off of him and putting him on the ground, standing up and walking away with HighFlash following.

"Okay. Who will you take?" Cris asked. Hana walked over to Ariel, Cee and Mia. 'Hello. I am Hana. I am the third spirit that guards here. You'll find my flower in the flower field.' Hana introduced herself, her hair swaying in the wind. Diamond slithered to Hana, making some sounds as Hana pet her.

"I was thinking maybe I could take Jadeon with me. Griffin can pick who he wants to bring." Abby said, as she looked up. Ariel, Cee and Mia nodded their heads in greeting. Ariella healed Wreckage's ear and the three friends chatted about things as Ariella leaned against Sullen.

Conway ran around with the mammoth, having fun with it. Hana smiled, as some other spirit brought out hoses. 'It seems it's time.' Hana mentioned, as Conway and the mammoth got sprayed with water. Diamond joined the two, both looking to be having fun, as Conway's spirit mother walked up to where Ariella, Sullen, HighFlash and Wreckage are. "Please take care of my pup. I am happy to see him be able to finally see." The mother mentioned, just watching as they fooled around with the water. "I'll take Ekon." Griffin answered.

Abby nodded her head. "We need to go pack up because James sent me the tickets will be at the house tomorrow. We're leaving first thing. I think." She said, thinking of what time they were told to get to the airport. She had a lot of clothes to pack for the trip. They were staying in Asia for about a month or two. She wasn't sure yet.

Ekon nodded. "Right now would be a good idea. You ride with Jadeon, I'll take Griffin with me." He said. The mammoth put Conway on his back, patting the little puppy as it laid back down, both falling asleep in their spots. Diamond was wrapped around the mammoth's tusks.

Abby nodded and turned to Jadeon. She was already listing out stores to shop at for the latest fashion. She was bringing her debit and business cards both as she was getting excited. She couldn't wait to see her family and catch up on what she's missed. Ariella was petting Rhifire as she laughed at a corny joke HighFlash told her.

Sullen shook his head, not understanding these corny jokes. Rhifire purred, liking the pets. The others were either talking to someone of the family or watching the spirits play. Hana hummed as she picked up a sleeping Enyo out of the field, who was looking up at the stars during the time.

The mammoth stood up, seemingly forgetting that Conway was asleep on his back. He started walking, with Rhifire following as the spirits went to find somewhere to sleep.

Abby yawned, rubbing her eyes as she sat on the ground. She felt really tired after not getting any sleep the night before. Ariella was about to fall asleep against Sullen. Ariel, Cee and Mia were sitting on the cool grass as they continued chatting. HighFlash and Wreckage both looked over at Abby.

Sullen realized something as Ekon led the three outside. Cris sent them where the four are going, as Abby sat on the three wheeler motorcycle with a helmet, while Griffin got into Leadfoot's alt mode. "Guys? Where's Conway?" Sullen asked, not seeing the little puppy in the grass.

Abby yawned as she held onto Jadeon's arms. She blinked open her eyes tiredly as she tried not to fall asleep. She put the helmet on and adjusted it. Ariel pointed to where the mammoth went. "I saw him still asleep on the mammoth's back when he got up and went to find a place to fall asleep with Rhifire and the other spirits." She told him.

The four soon left, Sullen going after the mammoth to take Conway back. He returned, the puppy still asleep. Hana brought Enyo to her room where she'd be staying. Carina motioned to the others, wanting to show them where they'd be staying. "You two have to understand he's still a pup. He is a lot more energetic as he was as blind. No other pup wanted to play with him." Conway's spirit mother mentioned, watching the puppy sleep.

A woman with wavy black hair and bright green eyes appeared next to Conway's spirit mother. Her hair was swaying in the soft wind, her skin was fair as she was wearing a beautiful lace white dress with black heels. One could immediately tell she was related to Abby because her skin and hair matched that of Abby but Abby's hair is much darker as her eyes searched around for her little girl. Ariel, Cee and Mia all stood there shocked at the presence of the new spirit. Ariella had woken up and looked at the transparent woman with shocked eyes.

Hana walked over with a smile on her face, another person appearing next to her, this one Asiana. 'You are late. Abby already left to pack. She's going to South Korea tomorrow.' Hana mentioned to Harley. Asiana walked over to Ariella, a sorry expression on her face. "I'm sorry. I only did it to protect her. David was going to hurt her if I don't agree." Asiana explained.

"Thank you for telling me, Hana. Ariel. Cee. Mia. It's good to see all three of you again. Where's Orion?" Harley smiled, looking around for her 'dad' as she sometimes called him. Ariella smiled at her. "All is forgiven. I forgive you." She told Asiana.

Orion asked the one question on his mind. "Harley? Why me? Why am I the one that has to show her how to control it?" He asked, looking at who he always thought as his sparkling.

Harley smiled at her father figure. "I know you have your doubts about helping one with their dreams, Dad. I know you blame yourself for not being there for me during my last days here. But just know, I will be there to help you when I can. But I won't always be there." Harley spoke in a calm but firm tone. "But I know you can do it. Just like when you helped me all those years ago. Remember Dad. Remember." Her voice whispered, her figure starting to fade away. "Asiana, it is time for us to go." She spoke.

Asiana looked sad for a minute, before she nodded. "Send her my regards." Asiana said sadly, her figure the first to disappear. Conway twitched once he heard the voice, but stayed asleep. Conway's mother joined the other spirits, Hana doing the same.

"Remember Dad. Always believe in yourself as I have told you when you were helping me." Harley said, smiling sadly at him. "I will visit soon. Don't tell anyone I was here just yet. Please." She pleaded before her figure disappeared in the wind. HighFlash and Wreckage were both fast asleep in a bedroom that they were sharing.

Orion nodded, as everyone went to their own rooms, each going to sleep. Enyo hugged Conway close, both looking relaxed as they slept. Orion stood outside of Enyo's room, seemingly going over something in his head. "What shall I do? It just seems we keep dragging people into our war." He said to Ariel.

"Orion. I know you are worried about the war, humans finding us and killing us all. I understand the pain you are going through. We all have lost precious Cybertronians to the humans. But Harley entrusted you to help Enyo. It was her last dying wish. Harley and I are here for you if you need us. She may be human, but we have treated her as if she were our pure sparkling." Ariel had a point there. She did love Harley like a mother would her daughter.

"I understand. But right after what Ariella told us on her encounter, it seems there's more to her than we thought. Abby could be Cybertronian, as she has one of the Primes talking to her, then you have Enyo who is apparently able to power a weapon. I question myself because of this." He mentioned, as they started walking to the room they will be sharing.

Abby's pov

I was tired after packing a lot of clothes for a week or two. I didn't even bother turning my alarm off as it buzzed. After packing my mom's debit and business cards in my designer purse, I had crashed on the floor last night. It took me all night to pack up everything in two suitcases I have in my room.

We were on the road, I was in the backseat of Leadfoot's alt, Griffin was in the passenger seat, while SunnySide was driving his motorcycle. The tickets for Jadeon and Ekon came, so we were on our way. They didn't want to wake me up, so I was still asleep.

Griffin looked back at me, noticing I was snuggling in the seats. "She's really exhausted herself. What time did she go to bed last night, Jadeon?" He asked, as he draped his jacket over my shivering body.

"Maybe around 11:30." Jadeon said through the comm. Ekon looked back, making sure I was good. We are thankful for Carina, as she had made breakfast for us since yesterday right before we left.

Griffin was shocked to hear his cousin didn't go to bed until late. "Why so late?" He muttered to himself, he knew his cousin was worried about the trip and the fact she was told to get something for the family, but going to bed late? At 11:30, no less! This is ridiculous! He sighed as he turned towards the front again.

"Carina is really good at cooking, Griffin. She made breakfast for us. We didn't even have breakfast." He passed over a bento box that held the breakfast. There were three more.

Griffin looked inside the bento box and his mouth immediately dropped at the sight of the food. There was a tired groan and Griffin turned his gaze to his cousin who was just waking up. "Good morning Aebi. Breakfast." He said, handing me a bento box.

Ekon handed the other one to Griffin, still driving as Jadeon was in front of him. They still had ten more minutes until they're at the airport. "Morning Abby." Jadeon called through the comm. "We'll have to call Carina later to say thank you for the breakfast." Ekon mentioned.

"Morning...Jadeon, Griffin." I said, yawning in the middle of my sentence. I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them. Griffin handed me a bento box that had my breakfast in it. I opened it to see what was inside.

Ekon looked back. "Hope you enjoy that. Heard Carina put a lot of effort in making it." He said. Ten minutes later, we finally arrived. I got to keep my small backpack, while both Ekon's and Jadeon's alts were going to be loaded onto the plane. We went through all the security, sitting down at where we will board the plane from.

"I'm so nervous. What if something bad happens during our meeting with the people we will be having that business meeting with? What if they say they don't want to be partners anymore? Or what if--?" I rambled on, clearly freaking out as I had forgotten about staying cool.

Ekon rubbed my back, as Griffin and Jadeon went to get some snacks for when we board the plane. "What would be worse is for Jadeon and I. Us Transformers are still illegal. Just don't be nervous. You're still young though." He whispered to me.

I nodded my head, trying to keep my breathing in check. He was right, I was still young. Transformers are still illegal even though they didn't do anything wrong, except try to stop the Decepticons from trying to kill millions of people. It wasn't fair! I pout, still mad that my family is illegal.

Ekon smiled, remembering the same way Griffin reacted when they became illegal. "Griffin reacted the same way you did when he found out." He said, as the two returned, passing smarties to me, while Ekon was given a Gatorade. Ekon smiled at Griffin, grabbing the boy and putting him in a headlock in a friendly way, messing the boy's hair up a bit.

No one's pov

Griffin fake gasped in horror, as Abby giggled. She looked at the smarties weirdly. "What is it?" She asked, making Griffin struggle to see and try to fix his hair. Griffin bit Ekon's arm gently, but firmly.

Ekon let go, backing away to Abby. "They're smarties." He said, while Jadeon sat next to Abby. There was a spot next to Ekon, but he thinks Griffin would rather sit next to his cousin.

Griffin sat next to Enko. "Smarties? I never had candy before." Abby said, placing the smarties in her bag, before she looked around. She had told the principal the day before that she would be in South Korea for family matters. She has the homework that she has to do while in South Korea. She had already done this month's homework and sent it back to the school. So now she has to do the next month of homework and then she's free for the two months.

Their plane was called so they went to board the plane. Ekon sat in his spot, him and Griffin sat behind Jadeon and Abby. They waited for awhile, Griffin sat near the window to look outside. Ekon was working on something, trying to figure out what he was looking at.

Abby was playing games on her new phone and was having a lot of fun. She was figuring out what to do when they land. She knew they would be staying in a penthouse at an expensive hotel in Seoul, and she knew her business had been thriving all around the world.

Ekon looked over to Griffin who was quiet right now. "You doing okay, kid?" He asked, rubbing the boy's shoulder to get his attention.

"I just really miss Halli. Ever since Aebi was born, David has been more controlling than ever. He wouldn't let the girls go out and have fun, visit family, or buy something nice for themselves. With Halli gone, I- I fear that Aebi will be afraid of trying new things by herself." Griffin sighed, laying his head back as he thought about his favorite cousin, her smile, the way she laughed when she was chasing him around the base when they were playing tag, the way she told him stories of Cybertronians even though she wasn't one.

"Remember the first day you came. You were so scared that you never left Harley's side until you met us wreckers? We remember you were so tiny, that we kept you away from our stuff." Ekon mentioned.

"Halli almost had a fit when you were going to take me out of base for a drive. And I thought my Eomma was scary when she was mad." Griffin shivered as he remembered when Harley was literally fuming at the idea of Griffin leaving base.

"What were we planning to do that time? I think it was either paintball or laser tag." Ekon scratched his chin, trying to remember where they were going.

"I think it was laser tag." Griffin answered, trying to remember if it was laser tag or something else.

The plane took off, Ekon watching through the window. He looked in front of him to see how Abby and Jadeon were doing. "I'm sure it was laser tag. You beat me more than once." He said.

Griffin chuckled as he leaned back in his seat, getting comfortable. Abby was looking out the window, watching as the plane flew over buildings.

Jadeon was asleep, his head off to the side. There was an iPad on the seat in front of the two, Ekon searching through the movies to watch with Griffin on his datapad that looks like an iPad. He clicked on the horror genre, looking through it.

Abby was looking at the different types of games to download, fashion games or normal games. She chose fashion games. Mostly Korean games. Abby may not be able to admit it, but she is 100% Korean, no trace of being American in her blood. Griffin was looking at the many horror movies, trying to figure out which one to watch.

Ekon clicked on a random movie, it being world war z. He tilted his head, having never heard the movie before.

Griffin decided to watch the movie with him. He's never seen the movie before so he wanted to see if it was good. Abby thought about what to get for Jadeon, her cousin, Ekon and James. She tilted her head while she thought.

Ekon looked at the disoriented humans weirdly, pointing them out to Griffin as he did not understand why they were like that or why they attack their own kind, making them become the same.

"I think they're making the other people become zombies. I'm not sure yet. I haven't seen this movie so I don't know." Griffin watched the movie, as he had never seen this before. Abby started making a list of what she wants and what she thinks Griffin, Jadeon, Ekon and James want.

"What's a zombie?" Ekon asked, confused even more. Terrorcons were way more scarier than this.

"Look it up. I'm not good at describing." Griffin sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his head. He noticed Abby was making a list of something.

Ekon searched it up and had a disgusted look on his face. "That's not as scary as a Terrorcon. Hardest thing to kill." He said, showing the picture of a Terrorcon.

Griffin immediately freaked out at the sight of the Terrorcons. "Those things are ugly as heck! They're freaky too!" He all but freaked out at the sight of the Terrorcons.

"Dark Energon usually causes it." Ekon answered.

Griffin nods his head, too afraid to say another word. Abby looked back at them. "How long are we going to be in the air? We've been flying for hours! Haven't we?" She whined, bored out of her mind.

Ekon shrugged, not so sure, as they were asked what they want to drink. Ekon didn't need anything as he had a Gatorade. "You never know. I was supposed to be dead. I could be a Terrorcon..." Ekon said creepily.

Griffin became afraid. "May I have a water, please?" Abby asked, facing forward, her figure sitting straight. Griffin asked for a Sprite.

Ekon chuckled, but started to cough. That time had affected him a lot. Being shot down was not okay. Jadeon looked at Abby as he woke up.

"Hi Jadeon!" Abby chirped, giggling. Griffin looked at his best friend with worry in his amber eyes. He hoped he was okay.

Ekon covered his mouth as he coughed up Energon. The tests were coming back. He remembered they were trying to turn him, Topspin and Roadbuster into Terrorcons. Ekon held his other hand up to tell him to wait.

Griffin was starting to worry a lot more than ever. Abby turned to see if everything was okay. "Um, Ekon? Is everything okay?" She asked, unsure if he was okay or not.

Ekon wiped his mouth with a cloth, the energon he coughed up a weird color as he put it in his pocket. "I'm good. Just a little health issue." Ekon assured her.

"Health issue?" Abby asked, confused. "Are you going to be okay?" The worry she had was in her eyes, shining brightly as she looked at him.

"It's fine Abby. Go back to what you were doing." Ekon answered, Jadeon agreeing as he turned on a movie. Ekon hid his face in his servos, doing a scan over himself.

Griffin was worried, terrified actually. He hugged his best friend, hoping to help him however he could. Abby looked hurt, turning back around and playing video games.

Ekon relaxed, deciding to just sleep to help him.

Griffin smiled a bit, as he watched the movie. Abby was thinking of songs to download, but she didn't have headphones to listen to music with.

A flight attendant walked over to them. "Is he okay?" She asked, pointing to Ekon, who had a pained expression on his face as he was leaning on Griffin's shoulder.

"I think so. He'll be fine when we arrive in South Korea." Griffin said, hopefully he's right. Abby was watching the movie Jadeon put on.

The flight attendant nodded, before leaving them to check on someone else. Jadeon had clicked on the movie Trolls 2 world tour. Jadeon held Abby close as they watched the movie. Ekon sighed internally. Griffin does not know how I feel about him. He thought.

Back with the others in Louisiana

Ariel, Cee and Mia were driving on their motorcycles, Cris was driving his car with Delilah with him and Joey was driving his Corvette stingray concept. They were driving back to the Kim house, as Abby had called it.

Enyo looked outside the window, humming something to herself as the spirits waved bye to them. She was in Ron's alt, just listening to everyone chat over the comm. Her 3ds sat in her lap, the case on the seat next to her.

"So what you're saying is Abby left last night without saying anything?" Ron was confused about why Abby left without saying anything to her family. Orion had been acting weird last night as well. Ron sighed as he heard Sideswipe yell out a "WHAT?!?! CUTIE LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE?!?! WHERE DID SHE GO?!?!?!" Joey was really freaking out when Ron mentioned Abby had gone.

Orion explained to them where she went and why. Also telling them who went with her. Sullen looked at Ariella. "We forgot. Guys. You remember Terrorcons right?" He asked, making Enyo now interested.

Everyone was quiet. They didn't want to say anything with a child with them. "Text Sullen guys. It's really urgent for you all to know." Ariella says over the comm, not wanting anyone who might spy to overhear the conversation. Ratchet was the first to text. :What is this about Terrorcons?:. He asked Sullen.

:During one of the tests. Leadfoot, Roadbuster and Topspin were close to dying, they took dark Energon, mixing it with their normal Energon line:. Sullen explained. Enyo tilted her head, shrugging as Conway was riding with HighFlash.

:But they're still alive, so how does this conversation involve the Terrorcons?:. Ron asked, wondering how Ekon, Danti and Feng are related to this.

:They still have it in them. Coughing up Energon is what they did. They tried to force them to become Terrorcons:. Sullen answered, explaining the tests the Wreckers went through. Conway snuggled into the passenger seat of HighFlash, a happy expression on his face.

Ratchet was horrified to hear they were coughing up Energon. He needed to find a way to extract the Dark Energon from the wreckers and fast. He hoped Abby, Griffin, Jadeon and Ekon are okay.

They arrived back, Enyo got out of Ron's car, going to HighFlash as Conway hopped out with a happy bark. Enyo went to her room, ignoring them as she wanted to be by herself, she plopped down on her chair, looking around her room for a minute.

Conway tilted his head as he watched his owner leave. He looked up at Ariella, not understanding why she left.

Ariella was confused, she looked down at Conway and shrugged her shoulders in a 'I don't know' manner. She was confused about what Enyo's problem was ever since they left the shrine.

Conway barked, already wanting to play but didn't see his spirit friends. He looked over at Sullen, HighFlash and Wreckage, not seeing SunnySide with them.

HighFlash stepped out of his alt and stretched. "I'm about ready to crash again. No more field trips please." He and his brother walked inside the house, heading upstairs to their room. Ariella chuckled at the brothers' antics. She shook her head, before she realized something. "Hey guys? Have you guys noticed the similarities between Abby and my dad?" She asked the others who were still here.

Orion nodded, also seeing it. "I have noticed it, but I kept it to myself." He answered.

Ariella nods her head. She looked to her father, she thought Abby was his child because she has his eyes and dark black hair.

Yemon thought for a minute. "I think Harley was pregnant right before we were separated." He answered, thinking back to it. Enyo looked around for a minute, picking up some of her stuff from the bag, going to her wheelchair as she took out the device, using the elevator to go downstairs.

"Now that you mention it, she did come to the med bay when you both were still dating complaining of stomach pain." Ratchet thought back to when Harley had complained of stomach pain, having extreme anger issues and gaining a bit of weight. Her anger was beyond that of Sunstreaker, everyone was afraid of being near her. She had threatened one person that she would castrate the poor man if he didn't buy her any chicken nuggets from Burger King.

Yemon nodded as Conway just sat there, looking bored at them. Enyo wheeled herself out the door, the camera in her lap along with some other stuff. Conway followed her as they went to the back of the house, hoping no one would follow the two.

Ariella was shocked to hear that Harley was pregnant before she was forced to separate from Yemon. "So Abby isn't related to David at all. That must be why she doesn't look like him." She breathed out. Ariella finally had a half sister! Maybe.

"Yes." Yemon said. Sergio shook his head, as he watched Enyo go work on something. She was listening to 'I'll be there' by walk off the earth. Sullen rubbed Ariella's arm, Danti and Feng heading on inside.

Back to Ekon, Griffin, Jadeon and Abby. 5 hours later

Abby was fast asleep, she was still exhausted after packing a lot of clothes last night. She snuggled into Jadeon's warmth as she yawned.

Jadeon rubbed her back as they waited for the alts to be unloaded. Ekon sat away from them, rubbing his every once in awhile. Griffin was with the two, making sure Abby was okay.

Griffin looked at his cousin, making sure she was okay before he turned his gaze to Ekon. Something was up with him. He mentioned Terrorcons, showed him a picture and he even said he could be one. Nothing added up.

Ekon coughed into his hand, getting weird looks from people and a nasty stare from someone who looked more than irritated. Ekon hid his face, feeling more than awful just sitting there.

Griffin looked up, before he got up and went to sit near Ekon. He gave him a side hug as he stared at the other people.

Ekon nodded to him as the alts were loaded off the plane. Jadeon went to wake up Abby as it was time to go. Ekon stood up, looking at Griffin, before starting to head outside, Jadeon holding Abby with her luggage in the other hand.

Griffin followed Ekon, worried about him. Abby yawned, blinking open her eyes tiredly before she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"You'll be riding with me. I need you to stay awake while I drive." Jadeon said, as Ekon put Abby's luggage in the trunk. Ekon rubbed his forehead again as it started to hurt the second time.

Abby nods her head. She looked around and noticed it was really noisy in the airport and on the streets too. "naneun jib-eissda. (I'm home)." She exclaimed, smiling.

Ekon smiled as he helped Griffin in his alt, kind of forgetting he could see again. Jadeon placed her on the motorcycle, sitting behind her, putting the helmets on both of them, adjusting them, before revving his engine at Ekon.

Abby giggled, looking up at Jadeon. "You know, a lot of people here are going to have heart attacks from seeing me on this motorcycle of yours." She mentioned, smiling cheekily as she said that.

"Why?" Jadeon asked, as Ekon got into his alt. They were on the road now to drop off the luggage at the penthouse. Jadeon was in front of him.

"I don't know. Maybe because I'm a little kid on a motorcycle, perhaps?" Abby held onto Jadeon's arms as he drove. She giggled as the wind tickled her. Griffin was looking around at all the colors.

"You feel at home?" Ekon asked Griffin, while Jadeon might of pulled a wheelie or two. He knew Griffin always wanted to come back.

Griffin nodded his head, not trusting his voice. Abby's squeals of laughter could be heard from the car. Griffin smiled, finally seeing his cousin smile for the first time since he saw her. The smiles she always pulled on everyone else were all fake.

"You doing okay? Usually you'd be chatting up a storm." Ekon said, looking at him out of the corner of his eye. :We'll leave you two alone:. Jadeon sent, going ahead of them.

"I'm just worried. About you, Abby's reactions to our entire family. My reaction to the family again." Griffin explained, feeling really nervous right now.

Ekon nodded, as they made it to the hotel. They made it to the room, dropping off the luggage. Ekon was outside of the hotel, leaning against his alt as Jadeon and Abby were asleep. He thought Griffin was asleep, so he had left.

Griffin had noticed Ekon left, so he decided to follow him to see where he was going. He needed to know if his best friend was okay.

Ekon covered his optics fast once he noticed Griffin coming over. "I thought you were asleep." He mentioned, his arms crossed.

Griffin shook his head, also crossing his arms. "No. With Abby giggling in her sleep, it'll be impossible for me to sleep." He answered.

Ekon shook his head, a slight smile on his face. He yawned for a minute, rubbing the back of his head. Should I tell him about how I feel? He thought, fixing his shades as it slid down his face, showing his blue optics but with a tint of purple.

Griffin looked shocked. "'Your optics have purple in them." He stated, looking at Ekon for an explanation.

Ekon looked away, almost growling to himself about something. Ekon looked around for a minute, before allowing his holoform to disappear. He opened the driver's door, asking him to get in.

Griffin got in the driver's seat, closing the door.

The seatbelt locked him in place as he left the spot. "Where's a secluded spot?" He asked.

"Unfortunately, there are no secluded spots. Everywhere in South Korea is basically filled with buildings and people. Why?" Griffin asked, wondering what he wanted to do.

"We'll just have to go past here..." Leadfoot growled, taking a sharp turn into a dangerous, maybe looking street.

"I know this street. It's dangerous. We need to head back to the main street." Griffin was afraid of this street.

"You not trusting a wrecker?" Leadfoot asked, as some people were eyeing his alt. Leadfoot was looking around, thinking he found somewhat of a good spot around here to transform.

"Leadfoot, don't transform. This place is where gangs come. They usually come to this building. Do not transform." Griffin warned, as he saw a gang was coming up.

Leadfoot growled, taking a wrong turn down a different path. Leadfoot's holoform appeared, looking ready to fight as he cracked his knuckles.

Griffin took the wheel and started driving back to the main road. He knew these streets and knew it was dangerous to have more than one gang come here and beat people. Griffin wasn't risking it. "I'm sorry Ekon, but you can not under any circumstances transform here. It's too dangerous." He warned.

Ekon nodded, looking back for a minute, both not noticing the car about to ram into his alt.

Griffin started driving away from the car that was about to ram into them, heading back to the main street.

The leader smirked, watching them drive. "It seems they are back." He whispered, before walking back into the shadows. Ekon held his head as he felt another kind of pain flow through. "Griffin? Your family might not allow this, but there is something I need to say." He said, trying not to grit his teeth.

"What is it?" Griffin asked, parking in the hotel parking lot next to Jadeon's alt mode.

"Griffin... I like you. Not in a best friend way." Ekon blurted out, wanting to hide just saying it.

Griffin blushed a little. "So you have a crush on me?" He asked, a tease in his voice.

"Yes." Ekon stuttered, also blushing.

"I like you too Ekon." Griffin's face was covered with a light pink hue as he looked at him.

Ekon smiled, covering his mouth as he coughed up energon, spitting it onto the floor.

"How do we help you with this?" Griffin was freaking out as he asked.

"Need to transform..." Ekon grumbled, going into a spin, throwing Griffin out as he started to transform.

Griffin sighed, thinking. We are all going to die if someone finds out about this.

He banged his helm on the ceiling, making him growl even more at this. He relaxed onto his back, opening something on his arm, looking over the scans he did this morning.

Griffin looked at the scans Leadfoot sent to his phone, looking them over. His eyes skimmed the scans.

Leadfoot grumbled to himself, seeing as the scans looked normal, but nothing about him coughing up energon. Footsteps could be heard so he transformed back, his holoform appearing next to Griffin.

Griffin looked up from his phone, looking at Ekon before turning his gaze back to where the footsteps are coming from.

"Oh. Did I make a mistake? I thought I heard something over here." A person at the hotel says, as he came around the corner with a confused expression.

"Heard something? Like what?" Griffin asked, leaning against Ekon's alt mode. He didn't want Leadfoot risking transforming anymore.

"I don't know. It sounded weird. Must've been my imagination." The employee says, but Ekon can tell the man was lying, the employee knew something they didn't. The employee left, giving one last look at the two before leaving them alone.

Griffin crossed his arms, looking at Ekon. "You need to be careful next time. No more of that until we head back to the States. Okay?" He looked Ekon in the eyes as he said that.

Ekon wasn't standing there, he had went after the suspicious employee while Griffin wasn't looking.

Griffin went after him, being silent as he followed Ekon. He could tell Ekon was thinking of something while they followed the suspicious employee.

Ekon found him talking to someone, looking to exchange something between each other. He froze once his scans picked up Griffin following him.

Griffin hid with Ekon, making sure not to make any noise as he hid. He looked at the two people who were exchanging something and looked at what they exchanged.

"Stay here." Ekon growled to Griffin, placing the boy forcefully somewhere where he can't be seen. Ekon made sure Griffin would stay in that spot, before he started to move forward.

"What is this?" The man who the employee exchanged items with asked, looking at the device in his hand.

"Thought you might need it on our special guest. Two of them at that." The employee shows the man a picture of Ekon and Jadeon, both looking normal until zoomed in on their optics.

The man looked uninterested. "Most people have blue eyes like that. They're normal people to me." The man shrugged, seeing as this was a waste of his time. "Plus, didn't Cemetery Wind already kill all the illegal Transformers?"

"Ask me it one more time. Would someone have those bright optics? Something is going on. Also, they're traveling with these two. Kim family. Ever heard of them and their business? Two of their youngest are staying at the hotel. I came here to give your gang information." The employee answered, just as Ekon was close to view for the other person to see.

"Kim family? As in the royal family? Everyone knows not to mess with them." The gang leader said, looking at the picture of the youngest people.

"Yep. But no one else with them except those two." Ekon growled at the answer, jumping out of his spot with a gun in his hand, his optics shining with hatred. "I dare you to get close to them." He growled, his voice sounding dangerous as other members came out of the shadows.

The leader stared at Ekon, wondering how long he had been standing there, listening to their conversation. He looked at each member of his gang.

One of the members was in the same spot as Griffin, so Griffin was jumped, a hand covered his mouth as his hands were tied behind him. "I'd stay quiet if I were you, blind boy." The person whispered to him, the voice almost sounded familiar to Griffin.

Griffin's eyes widened as he turned to the person who said that. He recognized the voice.

The man picked him up forcefully, walking out of his spot, throwing Griffin roughly to the ground in front of the leader and Ekon. Ekon almost dropped his gun at the sight, looking at Griffin in the eyes.

Griffin looked at Ekon, with a silent message in his eyes. At least they don't have Abigail, otherwise the gang members would be in huge trouble. The gang leader looked at the guy who threw Griffin with narrowed eyes.

"What? I know my own things and that's a Transformer. Was part of Cemetery Wind and always will be. Shoot him." He snapped his fingers and guns were pointed at Ekon. He looked panicked, dropping his gun as his alt roared to life.

The gang leader pointed his gun at the Cemetery Wind guy and shot his gun, shooting at his heart, instantly killing him. "No one orders my gang around but me. Get that straight you fucking dick." He shot two more times, one in the head between the eyes and another time at his neck.

Ekon backed away, as his alt raced forward, charging into one of the members. Ekon slowly walked over to Griffin, moving behind him to untie Griffin's hands. He was trying not to cough up energon as he did.

"Take the dead Cemetery Wind guy to the trash. We take orders from no one. Let us leave. We will not harm the Kim family. They are royalty. Let's move!" The leader picked up the member who was hit by the car and stalked off, not wanting to stick around to hear anything the employee has to say. He just wanted to head back to his house with his gang and deal with other gangs.

Ekon nodded, but the other leader from the beginning watched as this happened. Once they were gone, Ekon coughed up the energon that he held back. Ekon untied Griffin, bending over as the purple got worse in his optics.

Griffin stood up, helping Ekon stand and leading him to his alt. He looked back at the employee. "I hope you're prepared for being fired after I tell my cousin of this. He doesn't tolerate this type of behavior towards anyone in the Kim family." He growled out, helping Ekon in the passenger's seat, before getting in the driver's seat and driving off to the front of the hotel.

"Heh. I work with the gang, going undercover for them." The employee answered, walking off to where the leader went. "Want to grab something to eat?" Ekon asked, as it was close to supper time.

"Sure. Let's get Aebi and Jadeon first. Jadeon needs to hear this." Griffin answered, parking the car and getting out. He rubbed his wrists, thinking back to who that guy was. I know I heard that voice before, but who's voice was it? He thought.

They were soon back on the road, Ekon being directed on where to go by Griffin while Jadeon and Abby sat in the back.

Abby was making a list of what stores to shop at for herself and James. She handed the list to Jadeon, so he can put down what he wanted while they were here.

Jadeon looked at it for a minute, deciding to bring back a toy for Conway, he'd never leave the poor pup out, he then thought of maybe getting something nice for everyone as a souvenir on their journey. Jadeon showed Abby what he wrote, a smile on his face as he did. They stopped at a restaurant, getting a table for four.

Abby looked at the list, realizing there was going to be a lot of shopping bags to carry on the plane. She looked at Jadeon, head tilted as she asked, "You do realize that's going to be a lot of shopping bags to bring on the plane and carry out to the cars right? I don't think Ekon's car would be able to handle all the extra weight of the shopping bags." Abby had a point there. She sounded like her mother when making a point. Griffin looked at the list, reading what it said.

"I'm not buying that much. Might just buy two things for me, then get something cute for Conway." Jadeon sat next to Abby, Griffin and Ekon in front of them.

"I'll pay for the things." Abby tells him, looking at the menu. "I'm not allowed to have anything sweet. David said. So I'll just get a water." She mumbles under her breath. Griffin was confused about why she said that.

Ekon just went for a Sprite, looking over the menu at the different Korean foods. "He turned to Griffin. "What should I try?" He asked.

Abby looked over the menu, thinking of what to get for herself. She missed eating Korean foods a lot. Griffin looked over the menu, trying to find out what sounds good. "I'm not sure." He answered.

Ekon decided to try the Tteokbokki, but went looking for something else with it.

"I'm having the Bibimbap. That looks so good, and it's my favorite food!" Abby said, an excited gleam in her eyes as she said that. Griffin looked at the food. "I'll have Galbi." He said.

Jadeon went for the same thing as Abby, the waiter came by asking for what they want to eat and drink. She soon left once she got their orders.

Abby handed Ekon the list, passing him a pen. She wanted to know what he wanted from any shop while they were here.

Ekon shook his head. He didn't want to buy anything.

"I'm buying you guys something. You can't say no." Abby looked at him, daring him to argue with her. Griffin chuckled, his baby cousin sounded a lot like his favorite cousin.

"I don't need anything kid. I'm fine just traveling with you guys." Ekon said, ruffling Abby's hair with a smile.

Abby nods, giggling before turning serious. "The meeting I have is tomorrow at the Kim palace." Griffin perked up at that. "Griffin and I are both needed to go there around five in the morning." Her voice was serious as she spoke.

"We're not leaving you two alone." Ekon growled, Jadeon nodded in agreement. That's when someone walked over. "My Lady and Prince? May I ask why you are sitting with these two?" The person asked, while some females were crushing over Griffin outside.

"I apologize but may I ask who you are?" Abby asked, sitting up straight while she looked at the person, her hands folded in her lap. Griffin looked at the stranger before he looked at the girls standing outside.

"I was sent by James to see how you two were doing. Shall I get rid of the girls Griffin?" He asked his question to Griffin.

Griffin nodded his head, while Abby looked confused. James sent someone? She looked at her phone.

Ekon grabbed Griffin's hand, rubbing it. The person noticed this. He was shocked. "You two are-" he stuttered.

"Sung-ho? Do not question it. Please respect the Prince's choice." Abby looked at the two with a soft smile. A girl, who looked to be between her late teens and early twenties, walked over. She was wearing a white tube top with a really short black miniskirt, black platform boots and tons of makeup. She giggled seductively, twirling her hair as she looked at Griffin, not noticing there was a child at the table.

Ekon had gone to the bathroom, not noticing what was happening right now.

Abby looked uncomfortable with what the girl was wearing. Griffin looked uncomfortable with what she was doing. "Hi Prince Griffin~ my name is Areum." She said, almost in an awfully high pitched sing song voice.

Sung-ho had left before to deal with the girls outside, Jadeon stood up, going in between her and Griffin with a growl. "He wouldn't date someone like you. What the fuck are you wearing? You trying to be an eye sore?" Jadeon growled.

Areum scoffed, before she noticed Abby. "Oh my gosh! You are so cute!" She moved towards Abby, the poor girl was shaking from fear. "You are just too adorable. So how much is she worth?" Griffin was horrified to hear that. Abby's eyes widened with fear, shaking more violently when Areum tried touching her face.

Jadeon grabbed Areum's arm, as Areum's bodyguard grabbed him, throwing Jadeon to the floor. He gasped for air as it was knocked out of him.

Abby's eyes widened in horror, before Griffin glared at the bodyguard. "How dare you do that to him." He growled.

"He touched her. I only reacted." The man answered as Ekon came back, rubbing the back of his head, as he sat back down next to Griffin, looking a bit confused as to what happened. Jadeon stood up, a small snarl escaping him. He walked in front of Abby. "No. You cannot buy her. You are talking to Griffin's cousin, daughter of Harley Kim." He said.

Areum was horrified. She was embarrassed of herself for saying those words to the niece of the King and Queen of Korea. She looked at her bodyguard.

Ekon was still confused as to what was happening. The bodyguard nodded that it was time for them to go. Ekon suddenly understood thanks to Jadeon, so he kind've smiled, kissing Griffin on the cheek.

Griffin blushed while Areum stiffly bowed to the two royal family members and quickly left. A lot of people were laughing at her, Areum's face was bright red with embarrassment. Abby blinked her eyes, confused.

Jadeon snarled, shouting that it was not nice to laugh at someone. Jadeon told them that he'd go talk to her, so he left.

Areum walked back to her car and got inside. She turned the cooling fans on and sighed. I have embarrassed myself in front of THE Harley Kim's daughter! I am such an idiot! She thought, leaning back in her seat.

Jadeon knocked on the window, the bodyguard allowing him to talk to her.

Areum lowered the window. "Yes?" She asked.

"Hey. Sorry about grabbing you. Why don't we reintroduce ourselves. My name is Jadeon and I am one of the two that had traveled with them." He said.

"My name is Areum. It's nice to meet you Jadeon." She said.

"Hope that this day will change you on the way you think. Let's at least be friends." Jadeon said, showing his hand to shake.

"I'd like that." Areum answered, shaking his hand with hers.

"Be careful. Just remember that some people you are friends with will only use you for money. I can tell you're rich." He gave her his number, which also connects to his comm.

Areum nods her head. She smiles before she nods to her bodyguard, telling him she's ready to leave.

Jadeon waved bye to her as they left. He went back inside, the food having finally arrived. They sat down and ate, Jadeon talking to Ekon on what happened, explaining what he did even.

Griffin and Abby ate their food in silence. Abby was still shaking, but not as violent as before. Griffin was starting to worry about his cousin.

Jadeon rubbed Abby's back, hoping to comfort her in a way.

Abby had finished eating her food, starting to wipe her mouth like how a young lady should. Griffin had also finished eating.

Ekon was trying to eat slowly, wanting to get all of the taste. Jadeon ate his food with a happy expression. Ekon soon finished and they were asked if they would like some dessert.

Abby and Griffin looked at the other two, almost as if they were wanting to eat some dessert before they left.

Ekon was shaking his head with a slight smile. "Let's see if we can take it back." Jadeon answered, as something was nagging Ekon. He turned to Griffin. "What will your family think when they find out you're dating boy?" He asked out of curiosity.

Griffin chuckled and shook his head. "Some of my male family members are dating men, my family is loving towards any gender we choose." He answered, smiling. Abby looked at the desserts, trying to find one they can take back with them.

"Hmm." Ekon nodded, looking a bit tired, as he was driving almost all day.

Griffin looked at the different desserts, trying to pick one for them all to enjoy. He knew his cousin would have a sugar rush from the dessert later on. Abby was trying to find a cake or something.

Ekon just watched the two look over the menu, wanting to just take a nap right there.

Abby and Griffin decided to order some Hotteok, a popular pancake that is usually filled with cinnamon, brown sugar, and nuts such as peanuts and walnuts.

They soon paid for to take home. They were back at the hotel, Jadeon trying to make sure Abby doesn't eat too much.

Abby was jumping around, happy to be eating Korean foods again. Griffin shook his head with a chuckle as he watched his cousin jump around with joy and happiness.

Ekon was going to have a headache after this. "Is there a way to get her to bed? Why don't we video call everyone back at the house." Enyo suggested, as one of Enyo's cousins showed him how to do a video call, but it will only connect to Enyo's computer as she usually uses the video call.

"If there was a way, I wish I had asked Halli. Only Halli's singing voice could put her to sleep like it did for me. Remember?" When Griffin was around the age of four, he had eaten some sugar, it kept him awake. He had been going through a sugar rush like how Abigail is now. He didn't want to go to bed, so Harley had decided to sing to him, the beautiful melodies that left her lips as she sang was enough to put him to bed.

"Yes. Maybe let's try the video call? She'd want to see her other family right?" Ekon asked, looking at him.

Griffin looked at him sadly, a hidden message in his eyes. "They're hiding something from her. If she finds out what it is, she may never speak to anyone ever again." The message was clear for Ekon and Jadeon to read, as Abby was giggling as she jumped on her bed.

"Not them. I mean everyone back in America. Right before we left, one of the cousins, I think his name was Amelio? Showed me how to use a video call. But it connects to Enyo's computer as she usually used it for video calls." Ekon explained, Jadeon looked almost happy when he heard the explanation.

Griffin looked at Abby, seeing she was running around. "Uh, you guys go ahead. I'll see what I can do to help Aebi calm down." He said, before picking up Abby and walking to the bathroom.

Enyo's pov

I was back in my room, looking some stuff over on my laptop, breakfast isn't ready, so I was just looking some pictures over.

Downstairs, Joey was running from Delilah after he had tried eating something. Ariella was thinking of how to tell Abby that Yemon is her biological father, Ariel, Cee and Mia were in the kitchen cooking dinner and Optimus was reading something on his datapad.

I stopped what I was doing as a video call started. I answered, a bit confused. "Hey Enyo." Leadfoot said, making me look confused on how he got it. I wheeled myself back a bit, not expecting the two. "Um. Hi?" I asked back.

Jadeon was looking at something out of view of the video call, as he heard what sounded like water splashing. He snorted, thinking. That femme is one hyper girl, if ever I saw one. But she is my favorite owner when I'm in my puppy form.

"What's so important that you called? And what was that sound?" I asked, as I heard a weird noise. Conway jumped onto my lap to bark at Jadeon.

Jadeon shook his head. "Griffin is trying to calm Abby down from her little "sugar rush" by helping her take a bath." He answered.

"Oh. Never had a sugar rush before. I've seen other kids have it, but I've only had brain freeze. Jadeon, Conway says hi." I said, lifting the puppy's paw in a way to say hi.

"Trust me, if you saw the way Abby was running around with happiness and joy as well as jumping on a bed. You would wish you never had a sugar rush before. Hi Conway." Jadeon tells her, before waving hi to her puppy.

Conway barked, before jumping off my lap to go do something. "Should I go tell the others you called?" I asked, putting the laptop on my lap as I started going to the elevator.

Joey had run past the elevator with Delilah following, the former shouting he was sorry while the latter was muttering incoherent words under her breath.

I got out of the elevator, looking confused at the two as they ran the other way. I wheeled myself over to the kitchen, wondering what everyone was doing.

Ariel, Cee and Mia were laughing about something as they cooked fried rice and some scrambled eggs. Ariel had always wanted to eat some Korean food again, same with Cee and Mia.

"Why's Delilah chasing Joey?" I asked, as Ekon was busy checking on what was happening with Abby.

Ariel snorted as she kept cooking. "Joey ate something that Delilah was going to put in the food we were making." She said, as Cee and Mia giggled while Joey was laughing before he screamed and ran off with an angry Delilah ran after him. "Never get on Delilah's bad side. Or Harley's either. I miss that girl." Ariel absentmindedly said that last part to herself.

"Hmmm. Oh yeah. Got a video call from Ekon and Jadeon. Seems like Abby's having a sugar rush." I explained, trying not to laugh at what was happening.

The three sisters stopped what they were doing, as Ariel had quickly turned the stove off and put the finished food on plates for everyone. "Abby... is... what?" She asked slowly, Cee and Mia were shocked at what was happening.

"Sugar rush." I explained calmly, not understanding why they reacted like that.

"Oh haneunim. (God). That's not good. That reminds me of when Harley was on a sugar rush, while pregnant." Ariel whispered under her breath. Cee and Mia nodded their heads, shuddering at the memory.

I tilted my head, still not getting it. I yawned, deciding to go put my laptop somewhere, as Ekon returned. "Might call you later. It seems the food is ready." I said, stopping the video call.

Ariel, Cee and Mia shook their heads and went to put breakfast on the table. Ariella sighed, from where she stood, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. Orion was looking at some memories he made with the others while they were at the NEST base and Harley was still alive.

Sergio walked down the stairs with Yemon, both talking about something as they sat at the table. The others joined them, Enyo giving Conway his food, with some cut up pieces of bacon.

Ariel noticed Orion was looking at his memories he made with everyone back at NEST base. She sighed, walking over to him with a plate of food.

I sat in between Mia and Ron, wondering what was wrong with Orion. "Is he okay? He seems almost sad." I asked Mia.

Mia shook her head. "It would be best if none of us asked. He has a lot on his mind. Some things are better off not being said." She spoke in a sad tone, Arcee was eating. Joey was picking at his food, while Brett said nothing as he quickly finished eating and got up to put his dishes in the dishwasher before he went upstairs.

I realized something was wrong, but decided to leave it as I started to eat. Justin looked around the table for a minute, noticing someone was missing. "Where's Ryker?" He asked.

"Ryker had gone to the hospital with Jolt. Aiko had gone on patrol with Henry." Cee tells him as Ariel came back and started eating her own food. Ariella could only listen, she hadn't said anything while she took a bite of her food.

I just looked away as I ate, deciding to take Conway on a walk. I finished eating, looking at Mia. "Can I go take Conway on a walk?" I asked.

Mia shook her head. "You need to get ready for school, Enyo. The principal called earlier today and said you have another chance to go back. Meanwhile, the rest of us need to head to work/school ourselves." She said, as she had gotten up and put her dishes in the dishwasher, heading upstairs to change her clothes.

I sighed. "I already hated that place because of Karen and her stupid friends." I mumbled to myself, not knowing Ariel heard.

Ariel sighed. She heard what I said, but decided to have someone else scold me since she isn't the mother of me. Cee had gone upstairs to tell Brett to get ready for school. Joey had gone to his and his twin's room so he can change for school.

I went to my room, going to get dressed, putting the laptop in its casing, with my art tools. I hummed something to myself as I left my room, feeling a bit better. Time to go back to school, with a bully who hates almost everyone. I thought.

Ariella had been told she would be going to high school with Cee, Brett, Joey and Justin. She already had her things packed in a Nike backpack that Abby had gotten for her.

"I wonder if there was a bus stop nearby?" I wondered aloud, my backpack and laptop casing on my lap. I was outside, Conway running around outside.

Ariel got on her motorcycle along with the other two motorcyclists, Joey was in his Corvette Stingray concept, Brett in his Chevrolet Camaro, Ariella riding with Cee and Orion had gone to his truck.

And here we go again. The high school some of them are going to is a bit far from the elementary school. I thought, internally rolling my eyes.

Orion had helped Enyo in his truck, before he started driving. He had on a pair of shades that he had grabbed from his room. He drove to the elementary school, with Cee driving beside his alt with Ariella sitting behind her. Both teenagers were laughing. "Whoo-hoo!" Ariella shouted with glee, her eyes hidden behind a pair of dark sunglasses. Brett revved his engine as he drove past them. Joey looked at his twin with a smirk, revved his engine and drove past him, leaving Justin in the dust.

I shook my head, finding it amusing. I watched Justin go after his twin, his engine roaring loudly. "It would be better just riding with the horses, feeling the wind in your hair, you feel like you're free from all the burdens you have." I said randomly, looking outside.

Orion hummed, before he watched the teenagers drive left while he drove right. He could hear Ariella's laughter, Joey's shout of excitement and Brett's voice shouting at Joey. He sighed, knowing he and his Autobots would never have time to do anything like 'riding horses'.

"If there was never a war, what would have happened?" I asked, looking at him for a minute.

"If there was never a war, Autobots and Decepticons would never leave our planet. We would never come to this planet. We didn't know about this planet until we heard the Allspark came to this planet. But different destination." Orion parked his truck in the drop off, turning off his engine and getting out.

"What was your first reaction? I mean it must've almost been hard to get used to everything. What's the difference between humans and Cybertronians?" I asked out of curiosity.

Orion had taken her wheelchair out and helped her in it. He did not feel like answering any more questions. "That is enough questions for today." He told her, his tone serious as he didn't want to talk about Cybertron anymore.

I nodded. Might need to finish what I'm working on later. I thought, as I heard a beep of my watch. I sighed, already knowing who's near the door of the school.

Orion nodded to Enyo before he got inside his truck and left. Karen was chatting with her friends before she waved bye to her mother.

I waved bye to him, deciding to stay away from the others. I sighed, covering my face with my hand, just wanting to go hide where I won't be bullied without Abby.

Karen was laughing as she went to the classroom, she was wearing her family heirloom as she sat in her seat. Ms. Jones walked inside the classroom, smiling.

I went to class, sitting at my normal table, taking out some of my stuff, preparing for my class with my laptop and bag in my cubby.

Time skip

Abby's pov

I heard Griffin's snores and snuggled into the warmth of the blanket. I didn't want to get up after a long night of being on a sugar rush. I yawned, turning to the other side and going back to sleep.

Ekon was helping Jadeon make pancakes for us.

Griffin yawned, stretched and snuggled into the blankets. He had been trying to get me to sleep, I felt exhausted after I was running around when I had gotten dressed after my bath, still on a sugar rush. It didn't take long for Griffin to find the song Harley sang to me, her daughter and Griffin's baby cousin.

A phone started to ring, it was James who was calling.

I abruptly sat up, grabbing her phone and answering it. "Hello?" My tired voice said.

"Hi. This is James. Your aunt and uncle want you guys to come by 9:55." James said.

"Okay. Thanks James." I yawned, laying back on the bed again. Griffin was still asleep.

Jadeon entered as breakfast was ready. He shook the two awake, pointing at the clock to show what time it is.

I whined, looking at the time. I felt it was still too early to get up, all that running around like a crazy person caught on fire had really tired me out after my sugar rush fiasco.

"Fine then. Might as well have Ekon eat all the pancakes." Jadeon said, starting to leave the room.

Griffin sat up at that, while I slowly climbed out of bed. We both went to the dining room, well, Griffin had to lead me there as I was yawning every now and then.

Knew that would work. Jadeon thought, as Ekon was placing the pancakes on the table.

I sat at the table, with Griffin sitting across from me. I yawned again. "I tires. I wan sleep." I slurred my words tiredly.

"I know. But next time, no dessert. Don't you have a meeting today?" Ekon asked, taking a bite of his pancake.

"Yeah. James said my aunt and uncle want me to come over by 9:55 today." I answered, taking a bite of my pancake. "I can't have dessert anymore?" I asked.

"Would you rather be tired all morning?" Ekon asked, looking at me.

Third person pov

Abby didn't say anything, just continued eating her breakfast. Griffin watched as she finished eating, before she got up and went to place her plate in the sink.

Jadeon finished and as they finished eating, it was 9:05am.

Abby had already gotten dressed, she was wearing a cute outfit for the meeting. Griffin had gone to the bathroom after Abby had left the bedroom and changed into formal clothes.

Ekon just changed his holoform's clothes, deciding to try to look normal, as he wears the shades over his eyes. Jadeon had a black hoodie over his red shirt, with blue trousers and Nike shoes.

Abby adjusted her glasses and hat, while Griffin fixed his shirt. They were both still tired after last night. They hoped this family meeting wouldn't be long.

"What's the family meeting even going to be about?" Ekon asked, as they were going to the alts. Jadeon got onto his motorcycle, stretching his arms a bit as he put on his helmet.

"We don't know. It could be about anything. Business, family, friends. Anything really." Griffin answered, as he got inside Ekon's car. Abby was yawning, walking to where she thinks Jadeon's motorcycle is.

Jadeon helped her, sitting her on the motorcycle while putting her helmet on her head. They drove off, Ekon being told the directions, while Jadeon followed behind.

Abby was struggling to stay awake. She rubbed her eyes with one arm and whined in tiredness.

"No more sugar from now on." Jadeon told her, as they were getting closer to their destination.

Abby looked up at him in alarm. She loved sugar, she had plans to get some sugar cookies later today.

"Abby." He warned, as they arrived to what looked like a gate.

"Please?" She begged, not wanting to live her life without sugar.

"Fine. But not too much." He told her as someone came to see. They were allowed in as their aunt and uncle came to greet them.

Aunt Baram and Uncle Hyun-woo were freaking out at the sight of their youngest niece riding on a motorcycle! Baram and Hyun-woo were the most richest and powerful people the world has ever known, with Harley's business striving in every country around the world, they were proud of her. Seeing Abby and Griffin made them want to cry. They haven't seen their youngest niece in years.

Ekon helped Griffin out, Jadeon picked up Abby, placing her down while some family members are watching them from the window.

Aunt Baram and Uncle Hyun-woo both walked up, smiling at the sight of their niece and cousin/cousin-in-law. Abby smiled at her aunt and uncle. Griffin bowed to both the King and Queen of Korea.

Jadeon crossed his arms, watching the people on the inside stare at them. Ekon was scratching the back of his head, not used to being in front of royalty, or anything else that's above the class of wreckers.

Griffin hugged his cousin and gave her a quick kiss, while Abby was giggling when uncle Hyun-woo was tickling her. They immediately stood straight and introduced themselves. "My name is Baram, meaning Wind." The Queen introduced her name, curtsying to them. The King introduced himself next. "I am Hyun-woo. It is nice to meet the both of you." He bowed.

"Um. Hi. I'm Jadeon. I am one of the two that traveled with Abby and Griffin." Jadeon introduced himself. "Ekon. Griffin's, well, I guess you can say Griffin's boyfriend." Ekon said back, rubbing his head.

The King and Queen were shocked to hear that Griffin has a boyfriend. They then smiled. "We welcome you to our kingdom. Come. We have much to discuss." They turned around and started walking. Abby and Griffin started walking with elegance. Abby's face was straight, no smile or fun sparkling in her eyes. Griffin, well he was walking like his uncle, straight and poised.

The two followed, still getting stares from Abby and Griffin's family. Areum was there, talking to one of Griffin's cousins. She was invited as she was friends with one of the cousins.

Griffin immediately looked to his aunt and uncle, who nodded, and he broke from the group to chat with one of his cousins. Abby watched her cousin laugh and smiled a little. Her aunt led her to a beautiful table that had cups of tea on them.

(Kim palace)

Jadeon walked over once he saw Areum. "Hey Areum." He said, waving to him.

Areum looked up from where she was chatting with one of the cousins. "Hey. What are you doing here?" She asked him, confused on who invited him.

"Didn't I say I was with Abby and Griffin? How've you been by now." Jadeon asked, as Griffin's cousin went to go say hi to Abby.

Areum nodded. "I've been good. I had to let go of some 'friends' of mine. I took your advice." She smiled, looking over at Abby. Abby looked up from where she sat as someone came up to her.

"Hey. My name's Jae-Jin. I'm happy to finally meet you, cousin." Jae-Jin said, showing his hand to shake. "Want to chat?" Jadeon asked, looking around the room for a minute.

"My name is Abigail. It's nice to meet you, cousin." Abby shook his hand with hers. "Sure. Where?" Areum asked.

"I guess over here. This is the first time I'm here." Jadeon answered, sitting down as a chair was nearby.

"You're kidding! You've never even heard of the Kim family? They're the most powerful family in the world. There are some celebrities that are here too. They're related to this family." Areum tells him, sitting in a chair across from him.

"Not really from here." Jadeon answered, scratching his head. He took his phone out, showing her a picture of his buddy Conway.

"What kind of dog is that? I have never seen anything like that before." Areum asked, looking confused about what kind of weird dog breed that is.

"It's a German Shepherd. His name is Conway. Belongs to Abby's friend, Enyo. He was a blind puppy." Jadeon explained.

"I'm sorry. Was? What, did his blindness magically disappear or something?" Areum was so confused on how that was possible.

"Well. He went to the vet, to see if his blindness could be fixed. Apparently it was, so he was able to have his sight back." Jadeon explained.

"How did he become blind anyway?" Areum asked, leaning back in her seat.

"Well. From what Enyo told us, he was born blind, the runt of the litter." Jadeon went on to explain.

"A dog can not be cured from his blindness if he was born blind. It's impossible. I would know. I am a vet myself." Areum tells him.

"Hm. Or maybe he wasn't. Enyo is quite secretive. Nothing was known of how Conway was blind." Jadeon explained, deciding to show her a picture of Conway's owner.

"What am I looking at? It's blurry." Areum cleaned her glasses before putting them back on her face. "I still can't see the picture clearly. It's like someone moved the phone or someone else moved themselves." Areum said, looking at him.

"Well. Her full name is Enyo Nakamura. She is paraplegic." Jadeon said, trying to find a good one, where one can see her. He found one and showed it.

"Para-what?" Areum was confused about the English words that are coming out of his mouth. She looked at the photo. "Wait. Isn't that Flora? Why is her name Enyo when it's actually Flora?" She asked, confused.

"Paraplegic. She's paralyzed from the waist down. How do you know that her name before was Flora? She changed her name because of the bad memories." Jadeon asked, suspicious of her now.

Areum blinked, shaking her head. A device fell out of her hair. It looked like a small earpiece but microphone like. Areum shook her head again, looking around. "What happened?" She asked, confused.

Jadeon picked it up, smashing the device to pieces, before looking Areum straight in the eye. Jadeon explained to her what happened, even showing the picture of Enyo.

Areum blinked. "I was approached by someone, they were wearing a dark hoodie. I couldn't even see their face. They said they wanted Flora back, but it was because Avni missed her daughter. This was the same day I met you guys." Areum tells him, not sparing a glance at the picture.

"Well now you're from it. Promise to keep it a secret?" Jadeon asked, looking around as anyone could be listening.

Areum shook her head. "There is no secret. She's... here!" She said, looking over at someone who was hovering over Abby. The young girl was chatting with her aunt about her mother's business.

"Abby get out of there!!" Jadeon shouted, accidentally changing form in front of Areum, charging at the person with a snarl as he bit into the person's leg.

Abby turned around, eyes wide at Jadeon's changed form. Griffin stiffened once he noticed Jadeon had transformed in front of everyone.

The woman shouted, trying to get the dog off her leg, as he bit down harder, before he was launched at the wall, hitting it hard, knocking him out. Ekon rammed into her, holding her against the wall as his optics were bright red. "You will never have your daughter Flora ever again." He growled, scaring some of the guests.

"SunnySide!" Abby screamed and ran up to him, Areum following her. "He's okay. He's just unconscious." The older woman told the sobbing girl. The King and Queen were horrified to see this. The King had called for guards to take Avni away.

Ekon suddenly felt weak, that he let go of Avni, going to the floor, fainting as Avni was able to escape.

Griffin ran to Ekon, falling to his knees. Hyun-woo was furious that Avni was here. He had sent a wanted poster all over the world for her. He grabbed a gun and ran after Avni with some furious nieces and nephews of his. Baram went to her niece and cousin. Abby was sobbing, Griffin had his teeth grit.

SunnySide slowly woke up, looking confused for a bit. He smiled at Abby, nuzzling her leg to show he was okay.

Abby cried harder, hugging SunnySide and hiding her face in his fur. She was scared of that happening again. Baram could tell her niece loved her puppy. Areum smiled softly, stroking the child's head. Griffin looked at Ekon, trying not to break down.

Abby's pov

I sniffled and sobbed as I hugged SunnySide close to me. Griffin was looking down at the ground, he was sitting next to Ekon.

We had moved him to one of the rooms, while Jadeon had to explain to Uncle Hyun-woo and Aunt Baram, with Areum, what they are, hoping they won't freak out.

Baram and Hyun-woo were shocked, while Areum was blinking her eyes. "So you're a Transformer? You protected our niece. You are always welcome here." Baram said, nodding her head in thanks to Jadeon. Hyun-woo agreeing with her. Areum nodded her head.

"There's more of us. I want to prove to the government that all the Autobots are good. Can this be an alliance between the two of us, between Optimus Prime, our leader and you?" Jadeon asked, bowing to them.

"Of course. My niece had spoken so highly of him while she told me of her life in America. I must say though, I am rather disgusted with David Sciuto for abusing the Princess of Korea." Baram says, Hyun-woo nodded in agreement. Areum looked to Abby and saw she was asleep.

A twitch came from Ekon, seemingly as if he was close to waking.

Griffin looked up, seeing his lover twitch. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Ekon's eyes slowly opened, seeming to look around. Ekon looked at Griffin, a small smile on his face, as he grabbed Griffin's hand.

Griffin smiled back, before he got angry. "What were you thinking?! Do you realize you could've been killed?!" He shouted, as Areum picked up the sleeping child. Abby was sniffling as she slept.

Ekon winced, knowing that would happen. "I'm using a holoform. It's not like it's my actual body." He grumbled back.

"You still could've been hurt! Don't do that again! Making me worry out of my wits here!" Griffin said, looking at Ekon.

"It's not as worse as the hunt! That what you're remembering?" Ekon asked back, knowing that time had hurt him just to watch him fall.

"Yes." Griffin grumbled, looking away. I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I looked around for SunnySide.

Jadeon walked over, taking me away from my aunt with a smile. Ekon rubbed Griffin's hand, hoping to calm him down. "Sorry." He said, deciding to kiss Griffin.

I buried my face in his chest, sniffling. Baram smiled sadly at her niece. Griffin froze for a second, before kissing him back.

Ekon released the kiss, smiling at Griffin, before deciding to sit up. Jadeon hummed as he held me, rubbing my back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
637K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 37.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...