Demon and Human(slow update)

By EM1LYN_WRITES

Iruma and Ryuka were both sold to the demon Sullivan by their parents. And thus, was taken into the nether... More

Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Side Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Side chapter
Chapter 10
✨!THANK YOU!✨
Side chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.1
Chapter 12.2
Side Chapter
R.E.A.D
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Uhm...
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please Read... hahaha
Chapter 18
Mastema
Chapter 19
.give me ideas.
Side Chapter(P1)
✨20k✨
20K p2
20k p3
✨A very special chapter✨
A day out

Chapter 1

5.6K 86 33
By EM1LYN_WRITES

(EDITED)

(This story will follow the manga)

Third person's pov.

Human is an insatiable creature with greedy hands. Money, power, lovers. Human desire is no different than a bottomless pit.

But, "Desire" is human nature, they can't live without it.

This so-called "Unsightly Desire" referred to "People who sold their soul to the demon".

Yes, in other words.

Because of money, parents sold their children to demons. 

And it's a very unsightly desire cube of meat...

Suzuki Iruma(14) Suzuki Ryuka(14).

They are both kind-hearted children. Whether they are asked for help, or nobody asked for, or even an unreasonable request.

They will willingly do anything without a single complaint, they themselves are amazed at how they became such goodhearted persons.

BUT! This time it seems a little too much!

*BEEP*

"WOW!!! Today I suddenly got interested in summoning demons and I didn't expect to get one! This demon said.

"Bring a human to me, I will give you money"

Then I signed a contract with him."

The demon looked at Iruma and Ryuka and said.

"And, I am this DEMON"

Their parents are truly mean people.

Generally, they have a lack of common knowledge...

"Oh, my dear! Look! Iruma and Ryuka can now stand up on their own!"

Their mother said looking at her husband.

"GOOD!! GOOD! Amazing! That's my twins!!"

Their father said looking over at them smiling and giving a thumbs up.

"Then, from now on you both can strike out on your own."

And so, Iruma and Ryuka, only 1 year old, made their way into the world.

"We go fishing now! The target is tuna! Follow me, kids!"

Afterward... They traveled all over the world for 14 years, they put their lives on the line.

And this is the result of getting themselves into trouble of genius education, so no matter what happens, they can accept and overcome one by one.

'BUT WE CAN'T ACCEPT THIS OLD MAN!'

"Hey" The demon called out to the two.

"I think you both must be irritated by your parents now-"

"Yes, We Are!!!" Both of them said at the same time.

"Till we meet again, I will say "KORA" to their face!!!" Iruma said while his sister nodded

"Hmm...It seems you both don't have a habit of getting angry at someone" The demon said to the two.

The demon stood up and walked over to the twins.

"But... If you both change your attitudes it can be pretty bothersome" The demon stopped in front of them and extended his hand.

"I can't let this chance slip by. Come here, and prepare yourselves" The demon then snapped its fingers, and then both Iruma and his sister were sitting in a throne-like chair with a bib on.

"What..What is this??" Ryuka said and looked over at the demon.

"This is my ultimate tea set and sweet cakes," Said the demon while pouring some tea.

"To tell you both the truth, I'm single(ouch) But I've always dreamed of having grandchildren"

The demon then walked up to the both, kneeled, and hold both of their hands.

"And so, Iruma-kun, Ryuka-chan, can you both become my grandson and granddaughter??"

"Huh??"

"Wait! hold on!!" Both the twin said to the demon.

"My friends always boast about their grandson and it makes me jealous!!!'

The demon then shrank and started to cry.

"I will buy you both anything you want!! I will take good care of you both! So.. Do you both agree?!??"

"Hey, then do we..."

"Do, we have the right to refuse???" Ryuka said tightening her hold of Iruma's hand.

"I respect your decision. If you don't want to be my grandson and granddaughter"

The twins looked at each other and sweatdropped.

'WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!?'

'SINCE THE DAY WE WERE BORN, WE DON'T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE REFUSING ANYONE'S REQUEST!' Iruma said in his head while still looking at his sister.

'T-then can we refuse his offer?' Ryuka then said in her maid and looked at Iruma like they were having some telepathic talk.

'But in these exceptional circumstances...we would normally refuse...'

'Can we, really refuse, or not??' Ryuka said and both looked over at the demon.

  "BUT!!" The demon said and launch himself to the twins.

"THAT'S THE REASON WHY I CHOOSE YOU BOTH! I WANT TO HAVE A GRANDSON AND A GRANDDAUGHTER!!! PLEASE!!! I'M RUEFUL OLD MAN, AM I NOT...!?"

'WE MUST REFUSE HIM!!!'

"PLEASE MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE!!! PLEASE FULFILL MY WISHES!! I BEG YOU, IRUMA-KUN, RYUKA-CHAN!!"

Ryuka's pov.

Iruma and I both sweatdropped and stamped the paper he was holding..

'I guess he's our grandpa now..'

"So...We shouldn't delay any longer." The demon, or rather grandpa said then snapped his fingers.

Our outfits then changed.

Iruma was now wearing blue pants, with blue long sleeve polo with a red ribbon with red cat-eye-like pupils in the center of it, I then looked at myself and saw that I was wearing a light pink and red sailor uniform with a red skirt.

"W-what is this??" Iruma said and looked at grandpa...

"Hmm! It suits you both so perfectly" We then both looked at each other and looked over at our adoptive grandfather.

"You both are my first beloved Grandchildren, I will take care of everything! Not only food and clothing but also... EDUCATION! You both will attend the demon school!"

'W-what??/...D-demon school?? Me and Iruma???'

"You have been dragged by your parents so you both can't study properly right? Don't worry!!! All the paperwork is done!  Ah! I forgot... From today on I'm your grandpa! Ah! The word "Grandpa" sounds awesome! During the entrance ceremony, let's take a picture together at the school entrance!"

(Too many panels that I have to narrate and stuffs like that so imma skip now...)

Demon school... Babyls...

"We must not draw any attention to us...Iruma... We must not stand out no matter what..." I said and smiled at him. We both then walked inside together and start to head to the auditorium.

'Uwah!! So many demons... Although... He used perfume to cleanse our body smells, what we don't understand is why did he make us attend this school...And'

I looked over at Iruma and saw him shaking. I stretched out my hand to hold his and he looked over at me and I smiled, making sure that no matter what happens, I will protect him, just like I promised.

"And next... Mr. Principal please make a speech.." The announcer, or teacher said in the mike, we both then looked over at the stage wondering who is the principal of this school.

'Iruma-kun! Ryuka-chan!! Ojii-san's here!!!"

'So...SO THIS IS HIS OCCUPATION?!'

We both then sweatdropped. And started shaking...

'So this is the real reason why he wanted us to attend this school!!!!'

"To tell you all the truth, my grandson and granddaughter also enter this school, both are very cute!"

'COME ON!! SAYING LIKE THAT WILL CAPTURE ALL ATTENTIONS WE DON'T WANT!!!!!"

"We then took a picture earlier!"

'Now everyone will know our faces.....'

"I will distribute copies to all of you later!"

'NO!! NOBODY WILL WANT THAT!!!!!'

"Well...That's all I want to say!!"

'That's all?! And to think you're the principal!!!"

I then looked around us, and all the demon...Uhm...student started to whisper about us...

"And then next...The freshmen representative will make his speech...he ranked first in the entrance exam" 

'Hmm...maybe I should call him pinky...well, he's good looking, but meh...'

"Uhm...there has been a change, the one who will be representing is Iruma-kun...please leave it to him Asmodeus-kun"

'WHAT?!?!?!?!'

I looked over at Iruma and saw him sweating, he then started to stand up and walked over to the stage.

'Oh no! Everyone is now looking at him!! Iruma!!'

Iruma was then on the stage and started shaking from nervousness...

'That old man...'

"Aberuhauke...Tarutodari"

'Huh??? The atmosphere suddenly changed'

I then looked at my surroundings and saw them all looked scared and shocked, even the teachers.

"Iusabebe...Risutoru...Aburaze"

I then started to shake from anxiety and nervousness, I was scared for Iruma...

"Sutomanu...Aberuge...Uru... Mahoraba.. ..Tsurezaza" 

Iruma continued his speech and then was engulfed in a green light for a second, I looked around and all of them were shouting in amazement.

"Wow!! He succeeded in pronouncing the forbidden words!"

'Forbidden?!'

I then looked at the stage and saw that the teacher who was doing the announcement was scolding Iruma.

'That old man is behind this....'

I then saw him smiling while recording the rest.

'I knew it!!!!!'

I then saw from my peripheral vision that pinky was angry...

The ceremony then ended, we then started to walk around the halls. All of the students was staring at us and whispering things...

'Looks like Iruma is the one standing out...'

"Iruma...what was that speech you said at the entrance ceremony??"

"Oh...It's a forbidden spell, of some sort, its's like, I won't fall for the rest of the day spell..let's call it like that.."

I then stopped walking for a moment and started to think.

'Iruma is standing out more often because of Ojii-chan, and it's still the beginning, I'm sure there's more to come, and even if we stay out of trouble, trouble always happens to find us... We really are unlucky...'

I then continued walking when I bumped into someone making me fall.

"Ow..."

I then rubbed my back and looked in front of me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't look at where I was going," I said and bowed at the person I bumped.

"Oh no! She bumped into Kallego-sensei.."

"She's dead meat!"

"Kallego-sensei is so scary!"

'Kallego....Sensei???'

"Silence" 

I then looked at the person it was the teacher that was standing next to the old man from the right.

"Be mindful of where you're going next time..." The teacher...or Kallego-sensei said and started to walk in a different direction.

I then looked around me and saw Iruma was not there.

I was looking for him when I saw some student hurdling in the balcony and shouting.

I then walked over at saw Iruma and the pink-haired boy.

The pink-haired dude started to use magic and made a flame sword(????)

"If magic doesn't work on you, then I shall use martial arts to defeat you!!" Pinky-haired dude said.

I look down below me and saw that it was not that high for me to jump.

'I can easily jump here and land down there'

"I'll slice you into eight pieces!!!!"

"Wait!!!" Iruma said and the pink-haired guy then charges at Iruma.

"Iruma!!!" I shouted and all the students looked at me, I then jumped and landed on the ground perfectly, some demons that saw awed.

Iruma easily dodged the attack and the pink-haired dude was now charging at the girl with blonde hair.

I then ran to where the girl is and kicked pink-haired dude to Iruma. He then had a hold of him and was about to fall.

I looked over at the girl and smiled, "Are you hurt??? Hope you're not.." 

The girl just nodded and thanked me.

I looked over at where Iruma was and the pink-haired dude and saw Iruma doing a perfect "German Suplex"

*Sigh...

"During the entrance ceremony, Iruma chanted a forbidden spell. He also defeated the top rank student on the same day" I said out loud in Ojii-chan's office and looked over at Iruma who was shaking.

"The honor student Iruma did an EXTREMELY BAD THING," Opera-san said and folded the newspaper.

"That's my grandson!! Iruma-kun great future awaits you!"

Ojii-chan said looking at the newspaper that was in his office.

"What should I do, everything is spinning out of control. I must apologize to him..a-" Iruma said and was cut off when a pink-haired dude burst into the office.

He walked over to Iruma and... kneeled?

"In this match earlier...! I was at advantage but still lost, I humbly accept my defeat...On top of that, you took me to the infirmary. I really appreciate it! According to demon law, the loser belongs to the winner.. and so.. I will submit myself to you and your sister Iruma-sama"

I looked over at Opera-san and asked. "Is there such rule here??? Opera-san??"

"Yes... It is according to the demon law, the loser belongs to the winner..." 

'Wow...what a twisted thing....'

"Iruma-sama! Ryuka-sama! Who is our first target?!" The pink-haired dude which name I knew just now is Asmodeus Alice said.

"Iruma-kun! Ryuka-chan! I'm going to upload this photo to the school's website home page" Ojii-chan said taking out his devitop(just bare with me)

"No, please!! Stop! Ojii-chan!!!" We both said and stopped him before he uploads it.

**************************************************************

So...this is my first time doing this, and i noticed that, Mairimashita! Iruma-kun is an underrated anime, you should definitely watch it! I actually have to re-read the manga and watch the anime at the same time while typing it...

Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2.2K 26
Fourteen-year-old Iruma has been unfortunate all his life. However never did he gave up to reveal his secret. No one was after all alowed to know it...
4.5K 134 7
hizuki shoku a 15-year-old girl has been isekai into Mairimashita-iruma kun by truck-kun. When opening her eyes she was a 7-year-old child in an aban...
15.8K 374 17
"Welcome to demon school! Mara chan and Iruma kun!" Yes, Suzuki Iruma, 14, a normal human boy and Mara Valentine, 15, a celestial exorcist who can se...
43.1K 1.4K 83
"Okami", as she calls herself, is Derkila's daughter who was abandoned in the human world by her mother at a young age. She's found her way into the...