supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[47]

4K 212 147
By universaja

c h a p t e r - f o r t y s e v e n

"How's Y/N?" Taeil asked seeing Taeyong arrived at the balcony. "And what are the other doing?"

"Everyone took time to rest." He heaves a sigh, dropping himself tiredly in the couch. "And for Y/N, she's being watched by Johnny this time."

The process started. You are currently contacting Mr. Jung through mental telepathy and by connections from the fact that both of you are Protectors and with his belongings all around you. You've been out of your own self for a few hours now that it made the guys worried sick. However, they all know it's part of the process. The only thing they can do is to stay beside you.

"So it's Johnny who's watching her. Why do you look so tired? You're not even doing anything yet you already looked tired." Taeil joked.

"Ha. Ha." The man sarcastically laughed as he closed his eyes to rest.

"Anyway-"

"Give me some rest. Don't say anything if it's not worth listening." Taeyong hushed immediately.

Taeil turned serious. His grin from his joke earlier dissipated. "This is important. I've been thinking about this while-"

"How important?"

"It's about Y/N." The supernatural owning the ability of teleportation finally said. Taeyong seemingly got distracted from his supposedly rest. He opened his eyes and raised his brow. "I just think of conclusions."

"Is there.. a problem with her?" Taeyong cautiously asked, worried yet not visible for he doesn't do false accusations that fast.

"Are you sure you want to listen about it now? It seems like you'd prefer sleeping at the moment."

"Taeil hyung," Taeyong messed his hair up as a sign of irritation. "This is obviously about Y/N. It needs to be discussed."

"Tsh. I've never seen you this attached to a girl, or a human." He mockingly scoffed.

"Says the one who teleports everywhere so he can get her attention." Taeyong backfired.

The two guys stared at each other as they make indistinct noises, both internally grumbling to themselves. Both of them are affected from what the other had said since it's a fact.

Taeyong was the first one who avoid eye contact. "Okay. Cut it. Just tell me."

"Well, I've managed to do some questions." Taeil clasped his hands, thinking deeply. "Do you ever think why everyone wants to make Y/N disappear?"

"I have no idea. Humans are cruel-"

"It's not just humans, remember. Even the Hunters wanted to make her disappear as much as possible," Taeil massaged his temples. "Do you get it?"

"I do..." Taeyong trailed off. His eyes scanned the place, finding for an answer. "...not. I do not."

Taeil facepalmed. "Keep thinking. We need to know the answer."

"I know."

The two guys flinched hearing another voice from behind. They awkwardly looked to each other until they checked who was it in sync.

"Jungwoo," Taeil stood up. "Why are you here? You're supposed to be resting as well."

"Everyone's emotions are bothering me. I'm afraid it might cause a nightmare." He grabbed a stool and joined the conversation.

"Wait.. what did you say before?" Taeyong had his full senses awaken.

"I said I know, or other words for I might have an idea." He took a deep breath.

"Then tell us," The older one impatiently bounced his thigh as a reply.

"Because Y/N is the Protector. And Protectors seemed to be feasted in hate." Jungwoo mumbled. "She's one of those."

Taeil scoffed, trying to smile yet failing. "No, no. T-That's impossible. Some of the Protectors are living peacefully. Ms. Clark, Mr. Kim, Mr. Choi-"

"But not Mr. Jung." Taeyong's words made everyone turned dead silent.

"No.. Mr. Jung was well but had to leave because he said something about contract expiration." Taeil scratched his head.

Jungwoo shook his head, contradicting. "But do you remember, hyung? He once told us that he went through a lot before he finally reached us."

"So you're saying.." Taeil gulped thickly. "Only our Protectors are being harmed?"

"Yes," said Jungwoo. "That's why Y/N's family, the Hunters, and probably soon the Leaders will come for her."

"Wait a minute, Y/N's relatives have known this all this time?" Taeyong's arm was suddenly lit up by fire circling. He was completely angry.

Jungwoo had to take all his raging emotions to calm him down while Taeil quickly grabbed Taeyong's both shoulders as soon as his expression blanked, meaning Jungwoo has taken his ability to feel, as a normal person.

"Taeyong, calm down." He frowned while glancing at Jungwoo who's concentrating having Taeyong's rage.

"Fine, fine. I'm calm now." Taeyong swatted Taeil's hands as light as possible but he failed. He felt out of himself and just like floating.

Because his emotions are currently possessed by the Empath.

Jungwoo gasped and opened his eyes. The void from Taeyong was slowly filled. It only meant one thing, and that is because he finally got his emotions back.

"Jungwoo, are you okay?" Taeil quickly approached the heaving man.

"I-I am," He panted while glancing at Taeyong who's also steadying his breath so he can think properly. "H-Hyung, you're not supposed to be mad about Y/N's relatives. Atleast not now."

He tilted his head. "Huh? You're expecting me to do it? Well I can't-"

"I think the thing we should be doing by now is.." Jungwoo raised his brow. His soft eyes was rigid and his vulnerable state disappeared. "..save Y/N."

"From what?" replied Taeyong.

"From what she's currently doing right now," Taeil chimed in, finishing the puzzle just by observing the conversation. He let out a heavy breath and stood straight.

"If Y/N is being hated by supernaturals and everyone who must have known her identity from the start.." Jungwoo blinked nervously. "That means contacting the realm is such a dangerous thing for Y/N. It will harm her for she's our Protector, hated by everyone."

"Fuck." Taeyong whispered.

In a blink of an eye, the three superhumans disappeared in the balcony. They all rushed into the room Mr. Jung used to stay, where you are currently in.

Johnny jolted up hearing the door slammed open. "Woah, woah. What's-"

"Jungwoo, can you snap her out of trance?" Taeyong heaved heavily, grabbing your hands.

"I.. I can't." The mentioned man looked down apologetically. "I am still weak-"

"No worries. That's why we have other members here, Jungwoo. Don't be pressured." Taeyong left a pat into his shoulder. "I'm calling the others and ask who might have some strenght to do."

With that, he came to look for the other guys.

Jungwoo's knees weakened. He never got to receive those words from anyone. He always felt the need to be used for his ability and also to be stopped for he loses control.

"What is happening?" Johnny's sleepy eyelids shot wide open. "W-What do you mean snap Y/N out of trance?"

"They're here." Taeil announced.

Johnny scratched his head abruptly that it cause his hair to a mess. "What the actual heck is happening? Can someone explain?"

"I.. don't know myself." Donghyuck replied and exchanged confused glances mostly to Taeyong who called for them.

"Who has the most rest for today? The one that can make Y/N out of the current call to Mr. Jung?" Taeyong breathed, looking at his brothers fastly.

There was a brief silence as the other guys altogether looked at the only one person.

"I do," Mark stepped out. "But what do you mean by breaking out Y/N from her process of communicating Mr. Jung?"

"Someone needs to break the line Y/N in. I don't have time to explain for now, just do it," Taeyong spoke as fast as he can, pushing Mark closer to you.

"Hey!" Everyone else exclaimed.

"Woah! Explain to me first why I have to do this!" Mark swatted Taeyong's grip and took an inch further from you. "I'm not doing anything in risk of hurting Y/N-ah!"

"Don't raise your voice!" Taeyong complained.

"Then don't push me!" Mark fired back.

Jungwoo weakly covered his ears. "We need to hurry."

"We figured out that Y/N is in danger to anyone for she is hated by being our Protector. Do you get it now? That means visiting the realm is such a death note for her." Taeyong shut his eyes while he receive several reactions from his brothers. "That's why do it as fast as you can, Mark."

"But.. it's risky either." Jaehyun clicked his tounge. His brothers gave him glances as a sign of not getting what he meant. "Waking up Y/N from contacting might make her.. hallucinate."

"What?" Johnny bit his bottom lip.

"If we wake her out of the trance suddenly, she might start seeing things and the other side effects that might destroy her brain," explained Jaehyun. "But I know we have no choice. We can't let her just stay in that trance or she will be in harm, it's more painful since it will happen in her brain."

Everyone quieted down when your hands started trembling. Yuta quickly tried to manipulate you but he can't enter your brain since you are doing an unguarded mental telepathy.

"Shit. Hurry up!" Yuta made everyone jump in surprise. "I can't control her brain."

"Just do it Mark!" Taeyong once again ordered until he was pulled back by Sicheng and Donghyuck.

"Let's not pressure Mark, or he will not succeed." mumbled Sicheng who has an alert senses if ever someone gets hurt.

Mark slowly closed his eyes. He calmly took a deep breath as water started forming from the both of you. He focused nearly on controlling his abilities and entering your mind too.

While he was starting, Doyoung suddenly gasp. His brothers all snapped their heads at him and gave him a 'dont-even-try-to-speak' look.

"I-I mean.." Doyoung gulped thickly while he whispered. "Mark's gonna drown her?"

"That's the only way, as we can see." Donghyuck circled his lips and released an air, trying to be soundless or it might destroy Mark's concentration. "The important thing we should do is to support the both of them as soon as this ended."

"Jungwoo, can you predict?" Johnny mumbled softly to the guy.

Everyone else looked at the Empath. They all stared at him closing his eyes as they anticipated for his reply.

Jungwoo suddenly opened his eyes and showed nothing but black. The guys panicked for a while as the Empath started breathing heavily, sounding like a growl.

"T-They are almost h-here," He said deeply.

Few minutes has passed until a splashing sound made everyone pause.

There were gasping sounds, both from a man and a woman's voice.

"Y/N!" Taeil run to you as your limp figure fell in his warmth.

"Mark." Yuta then approached the man who can barely crawl.

"She's safe!" Taeil informed. He pulled your head in his lap softly and repeatedly stroked your hair, sweat drenched your face as if you run a marathon.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

Everyone else was in the living room. Donghyuck and Doyoung decided to stay with you since you were already passed out.

"I told you.. it's been three hours but she's not yet awake!" Yuta threw himself on the couch.

Jaehyun shook his head. "Shut the hell up. We managed to wait for her for three days sleeping because of a fever. It's just three hours now."

"But what if it lasts longer?" Sicheng clicked his tounge. Those were just the thoughts he can't stop thinking.

"Now, that's just pure negativity." replied Mark who's currently having a bite, hoping the weakness he's currently feeling can be helped with food.

"What if Y/N didn't actually cut off with the contacting? What if she's still in communicating Mr. Jung?" Jungwoo asked out of nowhere. The room turned silent as everyone froze on their seats. The Empath straightened his back, detecting nervousness around his brothers. "H-Hey, that was just my opinion. It's not like it's gonna happen. It is obvious Y/N is finally with us, why are you all taking this.. seriously?"

Yuta shook his head. "Probably because when it comes to you, sounds so accurate. Because you can predict things."

"Agreed," added Johnny but with a soft smile not to offend Jungwoo. "When the Empath speaks, it always sounds so true."

"That's enough, okay? We all have different specialties. Our opinions are all important at some point! We just need to treat each other fairly," Taeyong blurted out. His brothers shared weird glances to each other until it all landed into him. "Now.. why are you guys giving me those looks?"

"Uhh.. because you never spoke like that before? Being a motivator somehow is weird to see if it's you." Jaehyun smiled cutely, his eyes crinkled and his dimples showed.

He did that so he won't get scolded by Taeyong, and it worked.

"Everyone!" The chitchat ended as Donghyuck came down. "She's, uhm, awake."

"Finally!" Sicheng exclaimed.

"We can know answers from her and we can cuddle again!" Mark clapped excitedly. "This is a win-win situation!"

"That's me." chimed Sicheng earning soft laughter from his brothers.

"No you're not. You are lose-lose." Taeyong teased.

He was expecting Yuta to react but everyone noticed how the Manipulator was just looking at youngest.

"Why do you look so gloomy tho?" Yuta easily noticed the expression Donghyuck usually wouldn't show.

"Well, uhh.." The youngest one uttered awkwardly. It caused everyone in the room to stare back at him, worried. "There's a problem."

"Problem?" Johnny tilted his head.

"I think the side effects of cutting Y/N out of line is showing," Donghycuk puffed a sigh. "She's seeing unreal things."

The guys quickly went on their way in a snap. They bumped into each other and almost destroy the door as they try to fit in.

A branch of tree suddenly appeared in their way. It was in a threatening way that it almost looked it can grab your ankle and pull you away.

Taeyong growled lowly, litting up his palm with flames. "Doyoung, if you don't get this branches off, I will burn it."

Instead of answering him, they can hear Doyoung mumbling softly from the other side. Confused expressions painted their faces as they all listened to unusual Doyoung's voice.

"You guys can't keep on rambling and being hyper, understand? She'll be overwhelmed and possibly scared." Donghyuck lastly arrived, walking with his hands digging in his pockets. "That's why what Doyoung did is necessary. You guys get it now?"

There's a few silence until the youngest gestured them to nod if they agree.

In sync, all of them nod eagerly. Donghyuck brushed his hair up, sighing. "I probably look like the oldest at this moment."

"You will meet more guys today. I need you to stay calm and recognize them, okay?" Doyoung let go of the branches that stood as a boundary. The sigh of you laying on the fabric showed in their sight. "Okay, are you ready to see them?"

You giggled, poking the man's nose. "Yes!"

"Woah.. is that really Y/N?" Yuta whispered. "She never wants to be babied, right?"

"Ooh, side effects are kinda sexy." Johnny chuckled earning a warning look from his brothers. "Was just kidding."

"Okay, guys, show yourselves up." Doyoung snapped his fingers, signalling his brothers to go.

You looked curiously on the boys on the other side. You furrowed your eyebrows, blinking rapidly to see more than two person.

"Wow! There are more two!" You sat up straight, Doyoung quickly guiding your back.

"Yes, princess. We are ten in total." Taeyong plastered the biggest smile they haven't seen before. "Do you remember me?"

You softly rested your hands in his cheeks. The guys behind bursted into laughter only to be controlled by Yuta for it startled you.

The main reason they were laughing was because of the visible flustered expression of Taeyong.

"Of course. You're.. Nakamotaeyong!" You smiled widely.

An awkward expression showed upon his face, and so does the silence. You innocently blinked your eyes, waiting for anyone's reaction but there was nothing.

Jungwoo softly opened his mouth, looking like a soft boy he always is. "Who's gonna tell her..?"

"Why? Aren't you Nakamotaeyong?" You frowned.

Doyoung quickly consoled you by massaging your back. "A-Ah yes. He's Nakamotaeyong. You call it."

"I knew I'm right." You hazily smiled since your vision was blurry.

"Boys, we need to talk about this." Taeyong slowly stood up while he tiredly looked around.

"Sure thing," Donghyuck stifled his laughter. "Nakamotaeyong hyung."

"I'm gonna kill you." replied the boy who just got teased.

"Languange," Doyoung mumbled softly while tucking you in a blanket. "This girl will actually do it what you said if you looked like a bug in her view."

"Wait," Mark peeked from Johnny's tall height. "Is that possible?"

Doyoung noddes. "Obviously. She's in a state where she's high or like poisoned so she can hallucinate you look like a cockroach."

"Umm.. I mean Y/N killing?" Mark corrected.

"Oh, that." Doyoung clicked his tounge. "That's what I'm about to discuss with you all."

"Wait a minute!" You suddenly yelled making the guys scream in unison. "I'm hungry!"

"Oh well, looks like we won't be able to make a meeting for now," Doyoung mumbled.

Jaehyun then excused himself while making his way into you. He smiled softly and kneeled infront of you so he can atleast meet your eye level.

"What do you want to eat? I'll cook it for you."

You stared at him for a minute. Jaehyun could feel his sweat appear for the longer you stay, the more he got anxious.

"This looks like a cake." You suddenly pointed in his cheeks. "Is it?"

Jaehyun cracked the biggest smile. His ears scrunched and his cheekbones showed.

"No. That's not a cake. This one is a cake," He chuckled as his thumb pointed on his lips. "Do you want to taste it?"

"Jeong Jaehyun!" His brothers yelled.

"That's it. That's the first rule," Doyoung cupped his cheeks in stress. "No making fun of Y/N while she's not with herself."

"Who's Y/N?" You tilted your head as you hair flowed softly.

Jaehyun once again chuckled mischievously. "She's my baby, do you want to know about her?"

"Okay. That's your second strike. I'm gonna kill you." Taeyong attempted to jump to his brother when he suddenly can't move, being in a control by one and only Yuta.

"You guys are stressing me." Yuta sighed.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

OKAY WAHTT author sneaking a chapter after 5 days of no updates: 😐🤚

SOOO i hope you guys like it

also stream superm because we are superm supporters(lmao just so that on twt huhuhu) you guyss dont skip lunch what the heck! will you not do it?! that's all. i am not mad hahahahhaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1M 35.4K 104
She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsessed. Cold, Heartless, And dangerous, T...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...