Owning the beastars

Por user36715413

What happen if you adopt a beastars as your pet ? Mais

Taking a shower with them
When they are hungry
Will they get jealous ?
How will you react when seeing their true form ?
When you are not at home
Halloween costume
How you meet
When Summer arrive
Christmas Eve
When you watch horror with them
When you/them is sick

When they want to be spoil

9.7K 171 6
Por user36715413

Legosi

Either hug you from behind with his huge weight slamming you onto the ground , or tug your sleeve with his canine , gently when trying to get your attention and signal you for something . Of course you will give in and spoil your big , cute wolf by rubbing his head and back . Tickling his fur in between your fingers . He really like to cuddle , I mean , really really love it . And is a great cuddler .

Louis 

Not really a type to show affection and always stay stoic and unfeeling . But if he felt lonely , he will nuzzle your legs with his antlers and poke you with it , causing a wound inflicted on your skin . Later , he will regret his action but you forgive him all the time , knowing this is not his intention . Petting his head with him slumber on your lap .

Haru

She just liked to be spoil everyday . Jumping onto your lap when you are working or doing something , and instinctively you will massage her fur . And she felt asleep on your lap , to which lead to you taking photo of your cute dwarf rabbit .

Jack

Just like Haru , this boy really like to catch your attention and receive some treats . Running around the house like a crazy pup and jump on your couch , or happens all the time , hop onto you while you are sleeping . Because of his happy-go-lucky characteristics , you will forgive him . Rub his stomach , tickling every part of his body and give him treats for being a good boy .

Bill

Very demanding to be precise . He will annoyed you , more like demanding you to serve him . He is super huge and enormous . Since you are afraid he will cause more uproar , you give up and did as he say . Give him some massages that you learn in the internet and play with his paws .

Juno

As energetic like Jack . She will pout if you don't give her your attention and will get quite aggressive , but not enough to hurt you since she don't want to be dislike by her owner . She liked to be pet on the head and back . Like the way you brush her fur with your smooth palms .

Gouhin

Will not act spoil . Refuse to let you pet his soft , tender fur . 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14.3K 354 15
Many years ago a pair of siblings was born just 3 years a part, the eldest had a weak physique and the younger was quiet the opposite. Despite their...
153K 3.1K 37
A girl, on ten years old, visit her big brother at the Nanba prison. How will her brother act finding the truth about his sister?
2.2K 50 35
Basically what the title says, this will have Brypu oneshots you can either submit or I come up with, or a story idea I had will be posted here as a...
176K 4.4K 33
Taking a journey through the Underground seems fun to experience and to Fight or Act through. But is it really fun when you're just an infant? Will y...