BTS Imagines and Scenarios

By Northstar_01

A collection of BTS x Reader One shots/Scenarios/Reactions Hope you enjoy! Feel free to request :D More

Hi Readers!
Punishment (Yoongi)
Late For The First Date (Namjoon)
Werewolf BTS Reaction Finding Their Mate at a Fansign Event
BTS Reaction To Sweet and Innocent S/O
Yandere! BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction You Hurt Them By Mistake (Physically)
Serial Killer Kim Seokjin (Part 1)
Innocent Author (Jungkook)
BTS (Vocal line) Reaction To Innocent S/O Being A Smut Writer
Werewolf BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction Their Mate Has A Boyfriend
Werewolf BTS (Maknae Line) Reaction Their Mate Has A Boyfriend
Serial Killer Kim Seokjin (Part 2)
A 'Siblings' Imagine (Pure Fluff)
Jungkook 2020 Birthday Special Imagine
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST
OT7 Sleepover (Siblings fluff)
Yandere! BTS Reaction S/O Has A Strong Personality
Yandere! BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction When You Fall Ill
Yandere! BTS (Maknae Line) Reaction When You Fall Ill
Kitchen Fairies Suga and Jin
Namjoon 2020 Birthday Special Imagine
BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction Their S/O Worked As A Stalker For Money
BTS (Maknae Line) Reaction Their S/O Worked As A Stalker For Money
Your Mistake (Jungkook)
Hwarang Imagine ~ What If You Were Han-sung's Lover and Had to Watch Him Die?
BTS Mafia AU ~ How You Met Them (Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon)
BTS Mafia AU ~ How You Met Them (Yoongi, Jungkook)
BTS Mafia AU ~ How You Met Them (Jimin, Taehyung)
Mafia BTS Reaction To Finding Out You Can Fight
Jimin 2020 Birthday Special Imagine

A little White Lie Wouldn't Hurt.....Would It? (Jhope)

1.5K 8 3
By Northstar_01

Yandere! mafia Jhope x F (college student) Reader

Word Count: 1829

Warnings: Yandere behavior, surface level rape, hurt, violence, blood

*DISCLAIMER*

Work of fiction. This violent theme and behavior has nothing to do with Jhope's real personality.

.......................................................................

"Jagiya, where are you?" Hoseok's voice on the other end of the line sounded a little worried.

"Oppa, I'm on my way. I just decided to stop by the grocery to get some snacks and stuff."

"Why do you scare me like this!"

You smiled. Hoseok had always been the worried and protective kind. You'd been dating for more than three months now and you knew how hysteric he could get if you missed even one of his calls or took too long to reply to his texts. Since he was huge in the mafia scene, he had always been worried that you'd get hurt because of his enemies. He'd fixed a sensor in your room door that would let him know if you had returned home from college or not.

"Sorry," you laughed, albeit nervously.

"Alright, just get back to your apartment soon, ok?"

"Yes, yes," you sighed a little too loudly.

"Jagiya, I'm only saying this for your good, you know," you heard from the other end.

"I know, Oppa."

"Good. Now don't spend too long at the grocery, ok? Bye."

"Bye," you ended the call and sighed again.

"What's with all the sighs?" laughed a voice from your side.

You turned to face your friend from college.

"Never mind," you told him, shaking your head.

The two of you had been planning to sit down at a café to discuss your upcoming project, but you had been more than sure that Hoseok wouldn't like it.....or allow it.

A little white lie wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Come on, we don't have much time," you told Y/F/N, before leading him into the café.

Once the two of you were seated comfortably, you ordered your drinks and took out your laptops. That was the start to a three-hour long discussion. Before you knew it, the sun had set and the number of customers in the café had increased. But the two of you were still laughing. You hadn't laughed so much in such a long time and you were enjoying every second of it.

Over time, the hand that he'd placed on the seat behind you had gradually come to rest on your shoulder. You didn't think much of it, though.

Just as you were about to tell him another one of your jokes, his eyes suddenly moved to look behind you and then widened immediately.

You felt your heart skip a beat, and just froze on your seat. A side glance to the windows of the café was enough to tell you that you'd crossed your time limit a long time ago. And now you didn't want to turn behind. Squeezing your eyes shut, you waited to feel a hand on your back. But that hand never came. Instead, a second later, it came square on Y/F/N's face, flinging him down to the ground. A crack was heard, and you gasped, standing up in shock. As Hoseok's hand flung up for another punch, you rushed forward to hold him back.

"Oppa! Stop! Stop it!" you screamed at the top of lungs. The whole café had gone still to watch what was happening, but you didn't care one bit about that. All you could see was the blood gushing out of your friend's nose.

Tears were streaming down your face as you tried to hold your boyfriend back from killing your friend.

"Oppa! Stop!" you wailed, and his tense hand finally dropped, before turning onto you.

He was biting his cheek and his eyes were dancing with fury as he gripped your hand to pull you closer.

"You deserve to be punished for the rest of your life," he whispered harshly, making you whimper in fear. You'd never seen him look so angry before. Turning back to your friend, he said, "If I see you around her one more time, I'll make sure to crush every other bone in your body." And with that, he grabbed your bag and laptop and dragged you out of the cafe. The grip on his wrist had immensely tightened, to the point where you couldn't feel your hand anymore.

"Oppa, you're hurting me! Let go of my hand"

You tried to wriggle out of his grip, which only made him tighten his hand around yours even more, digging his nails in.

"Ahh!"

You couldn't help but cry.

Before you knew it, he'd dragged you all the way to your apartment. He stopped in front of your door and finally let go of your hand, and you gasped in relief, pulling it back to find red marks where he'd gripped you. He then proceeded to open the door with his spare key and pushed you in from behind. You stumbled forward, but before you could get away from him, he pushed your back onto the nearest wall, with his hands on either side, effectively locking you in.

You were crying so much from both the incident that had happened and the pain in your wrist that you didn't notice how he was smirking at you, until he said, "Enjoyed your little lie?"

Your sobs stopped momentarily, and you looked up to find his cold dark eyes glaring down at you.

"Since you like being touched by people who aren't me, why don't I let you enjoy it a little more?" he said, before suddenly moving away from. You watched as he grabbed the bag that had your house key and walked out of your apartment, closing the door behind him. For a few moments, you just stood there, back against the wall, staring at the empty space in front of you in confusion. Then you heard the key turn in the lock from outside and your stomach lurched.

He'd locked you in!

"No!" you screamed, running to the door and banging on it.

"Let me out!" You heard footsteps getting farther and farther away.

You continued screaming and banging on the door, until your hands couldn't take it any longer and you slumped to the floor. Bunching your knees up to your face, you started crying.

You didn't know how long you'd been sitting there, slumped against the door. You'd stopped crying at one point and had taken to staring at the distance. Your hand was still burning, the red wounds fresh, and it kept you from drifting to sleep. Your whole body felt weak even when you knew that only your mind had been exerted. Suddenly, you heard the key turn in the lock from behind the door. Your heart skipped a beat and you quickly stood up. Was he coming back?

"O-oppa?" you called out but didn't receive a response. Once the door had been unlocked and opened, you understood why. Your heart leapt to your throat and adrenaline rushed through your body. Two huge, burly men in ragged clothes stood outside your door, their eyes raking up and down your body. You were frozen to the spot, eyes popping out of your head.

"W-who are you?" you asked. "How did you get in?!"

Only you had the key to your house.....and Hoseok......

The men simply stepped into your house and closed the door behind them, while you stared in shock.

"How dare you enter my house without my permission?!" you shouted, starting to look around for your phone.

"Leave, before I call the police!"

"With what phone?" asked the gruff voice of one burly man, stepping closer.

Your breathing got heavier and your palms started sweating profusely.

"S-stay away from me!"

You started backtracking, before turning around and running towards your bedroom. But before you could close the door behind you, the two huge men pressed themselves against it and burst through.

You looked around for something....anything......

Spotting your nightlamp, you leaned back to grab it and held the heavy item in your hands.

"One more step and I won't hesitate to bang your heads!"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that," one of the men said.

You gasped when he pulled out a knife from his pocket.

Tears sprang up to your eyes.

How could you possibly defend yourself against two huge men with knives?

The taller of the two men stepped closer and grabbed the nightlamp in your hands and pulled it towards him, pulling you along with it. You fell into his chest with an "oof!" and he grabbed you by your shoulders.

"No! Let go of me!!" you screamed. The tears were streaming down your cheeks freely. The other man threw your nightlamp to the floor, shattering it and stepped forward.

"Screaming before we've even started. She's a feisty one," he chuckled.

You started screaming louder and thrashing around, punching the air and kicking whatever you could find. The men only laughed as their hands started feeling down your body.

Was this what Hoseok had meant when he had said that he'd let you enjoy it a little more?

You felt your dignity melt to the ground along with your body, which was pushed down, and before you knew it, their filthy hands were all over you. All you could do was cry. When one of them started playing with the buttons of your pants, the door to your room burst open. Through your blurry vision, you saw a third man step in. You didn't know what happened in the next few seconds. All you could comprehend were a few gunshots, and before you knew it, the two men who had been molesting you were on the ground, eyes rolled up, blood leaking from their heads. The third man stepped stepped forward and you gasped.

First, rapist thugs and now a murderer?!

You crawled backward till your back hit the foot of your bed.

"No....no no! Please don't kill me!" you begged, hands in front of you.

"My boyfriend almost broke my hand and I was nearly just raped! Please, spare my life!"

"Broke your hand!?"

Hoseok's voice made you lift your head up in shock. He was standing in front of you, a gun in his hand, eyes wide.

He immediately fell to his knees and grabbed your hands to examine them.

When he noticed the red wounds, he looked at you, eyes full of sadness.

"Jagiya!" and the next moment, you were in his arms, as he rocked you both back and front.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I just wanted to teach you a lesson!"

You cried along with him. Your mind couldn't come up with any words to say. All you could do was revel in the warmth of his familiar arms that held you tight.

"Ah, jagiya, you shouldn't have let him touch you. Otherwise you wouldn't have had to go through all this."

He slowly stood up, pulling you up with him and walked you out of your bloodied room.

"Let's go to my house," he said, right before stopping in front of the main door, and pulling you into a tight hug. His war, hands wrapped around your back and with your head on his chest, you felt more comfortable than you wanted to. How could one person be so scary....and comforting at the same time?

"Now, jagi, tell me. Whose hands would you rather feel around you?"

You'd always wondered whether to follow your heart or your mind, but this time, to your utter confusion and annoyance, both had the same answer.

"Yours."

........................................................................

Hope it wasn't too bad.

*heartu*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 248 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios ✨⚘ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!
112K 5.1K 34
It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Trust me you gonna find extraordinary stor...
319K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
123K 6K 59
Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @rê mïñé " ✿ Here is a bunch of Taehyung...