They Don't Know About Us

By asylumpooh

"I love you" Griff says as his head dissapear between my legs . More

before you read :
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
epilogue
please read ♡

chapter 2

77 1 0
By asylumpooh

Griffin's pov :

Gwen had left to go to Tay's a few hours ago and it was getting closer to the time , i am supposed to pick her up .

I planned a small dinner for Tay and myself at a restaurant and a movie marathon after .

Since we can't hang out at my house (Parents house) because my mum and dad can come home at any time and Gwen lives here so...

I booked a room at a 5-star hotel for us to stay overnight .

At first i didn't want to tell Tay what i was planning but since i wouldnt have been able to sneak clothes into my car , i had to tell her that we were staying at a hotel .

She was so excited , that she pecked my lips fast and jumped onto me , lets just say we didn't leave my room the rest of the day and i was happy my mum and dad had left for the month on a business trip and Gwen was at school .

1 hour later :

Gwen returned home and went straight to sleep which is understandable , she goes early to school and comes back at 3 and then go to cheer till four and then she sometimes either go to Tay or one of her school friends .

As soon as Gwen was sleeping , i left a note saying i would be coming home tommorow afternoon and that there's enough food for her and i left some money .

Then also text messaging her incase she doesn't see the note .

Dressed in a black pants , white sheer top and some dress shoes , i fetch my overnight bag pack it in my car .

I lock up the house , knowing Gwen has her own key and will probably be picked up by one of her friends tommorow for school .

I drive to Tay's house , excited to see her , we have been dating for a whole year now and i still love her as much as i have before .

I pull up to Tay's house knowing her mum is at work .

Her mum is a nurse and is always working, so most of the time , Tay is alone if she's not with me , Gwen or at college .

"Tay babe , im here" i say knocking on the door .

Tay opens the door with a big smile and launches herself at me .

"I missed you so much" She says , sniffing me .

"I missed you to baby" i say hugging her tighter .

She then unwraps her legs from around my waist and stands up straight infront of me .

"Oh sherbet , i can't forget my key" she chuckles , running back inside and coming back out with a backpack filled with probaly all her stuff .

She makes sure everything is locked and the alarm system is on .

I take her backpack and sling it over my shoulder throwing it in the backseat before opening the door for her .

"Well thank you kind sir" Tay says .

"Well pleasure mam" i say closing the door and jogging over to my side and starting the car.

____________

Chap 2 ♡

vote & comment 👉👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 52.1K 85
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
19K 984 35
It's not a fairy tale, it's the reality. So what do I expect? ≪ °❅° ≫ A journal she wrote years ago. With her thoughts, journey, and experiences livi...
173K 704 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...