βœ“ SCRAWNY; stanley barber

By janiabeans

🎳 ❛ i'm a scrawny motherfucker, with a cool hairstyle ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ aofie jenkins is invisible to everyone but... More

~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
stoner stanley
elsa
people with pep
drug dealer
football game
the berry bash
tumbling trees
the lasagna
test runs
motherfucker
three-way date
hey little girl
homecoming

burrito bomb

264 22 1
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

once they realised syd wasn't coming back anytime soon, the group scattered. jenny sat on the ground, playing with her gum. dina and bradley stayed in the same spot, cuddling on the bleachers.

fifi and stan moved down to the bottom bleachers, as stan played with a rubix cube, fifi had been laying on the bench opposite him, her shoes facing his.

"stan!"

"fifi?"

"stan!"

the two sat up and looked over to the door, syd stood there, ushering them to come over. with a sigh, they both stood up and made their way over to her.

"guys, i need your help." syd explained as stan shut the door.

"oh. okay." stan nodded, "so you're talking to me now."

"listen."

"oh, wow. interesting."

"hey!" fifi smacked him.

"stan, seriously!" syd demanded, "shut up and follow me right now!"

the duo shared a look of confusion and slight panic before following her.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

syd had taken them to the school's library, when they entered, everything was a mess - sleeves were on the floor and books were scattered everywhere while syd had a alarmed look on her face,

"holy shit." stan gaped.

"oh my..." fifi chimed.

"what the hell happened?" stan asked.

"i don't wanna talk about it." syd mumbled.

"why not?" stan turned to her.

"because i don't!" syd snapped, "okay?"

fifi slowly nodded, "yeah, okay."

"holy shit." stan repeated as he walked into the mess.

"so are you two gonna help me or not?" syd quizzed.

"of course." fifi sighed.

"well, we'd need a carpenter or a miracle." stan joked.

"i don't care about fixing it. i care about that." syd explained.

the two turned to what she was pointing at and saw the security footage.

"no way."

"you're telling me..." stan grimaced.

"yeah." syd groaned.

"we need that footage?" stan continued.

"yeah."

"that's in dawson's office?"

"yeah."

"obviously." fifi laughed nervously.

"how much detention you think they'd give for breaking into the principal's office?" stan looked around.

"doesn't matter, cause we're not gonna get caught."

"ooo." fifi grinned, "stan's got his thinking face on."

stan half-smiled at her with a nod.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

now, the duo was sat on the desk with stan's quick sketch of the school. fifi was perched on the chair, spinning around.

"okay, so the security recordings are in the principal's office here." stan pointed.

"it's definitely locked." fifi stated.

"right." stan sighed, "whitaker's probably the only one with a key, so that's-"

"no, the janitor's gotta have one." syd interrupted.

"okay. okay, uh... just spitballing ideas here," stan sighed, "but m-maybe you can distract the janitor and steal his keys?"

syd shook her head, "we need someone who has... boobs."

the two turned to the slightly younger girl who was spinning on the chair.

"what?" she asked, cluelessly.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

once fifi declared she wasn't going alone, syd went off to grab dina. the two came back but dina had a slightly irritated look on her face. the trio looked at her nervously as she swung on her feet in anticipation.

"somebody gonna say something, or..." dina quizzed.

"we-we need your help getting the keys to the principal's office." stan spoke up.

"so we can steal some security camera footage." syd continued.

"not steal, but temporarily borrow." fifi clarified.

"what?" dina snorted, then saw the looks on their faces, "you're serious? um... why? what's on the tape? what'd you guys do?"

"well, the truth is... stan and i had sex in the library, and it's... it's all on tape." syd blurted.

fifi looked at her in awe, sending her a mini glare. she couldn't believe the words she was saying. obviously it was fake, but surely she could have thought of something better.

"what?" dina looked at the girl who was nodding, "no way."

"dead serious." stan nodded, "it was right there in the library. we sixty-nined and everything."

dina gave fifi a look and when she saw the girl was nodding too, she sighed, finally believing them.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"this is such a violation to my dignity." fifi hissed as she tried to pull down the tennis skirt they gave her from the lost and found.

"you look cute." dina reassured her.

"thanks,"

dina had taken her sweater off and rolled her shirt up whereas they found clothes for fifi in the lost and found.

"this is syd's sex tape." dina reminded her while dragging her, "not mine."

"right."

"come on." dina pushed her into the room, "excuse me. carl, is it?"

the janitor who had been sweeping, turned around to look at the two girls.

"we were wondering if you could help us with, like, a little problem we have." dina explained.

"very little."

"guess that depends on the problem." carl shrugged.

"um, you see, i'm such a ditz." dina stated.

"such a ditz." fifi echoed, not knowing what else to say.

"i think i locked my backpack in sixth period by mistake cause i'm such a ditz." dina stopped herself.

"you just said that." fifi hissed before letting out a fake laugh.

"silly me." dina smiled.

"and you two want the key to that room?" carl assumed, "i'm not supposed to do that."

"um... do you think we could make an exception?" dina questioned before pushing a pencil off the table.

she then nudged fifi, pointing to the pencil.

fifi sighed, "sorry, i'll just..." she crouched down to pick up the pencil and slowly got up.

"thank you." dina smiled at her.

"all right, stop." carl groaned, "please, just... stop."

the girls' smiles dropped as the janitor sighed.

"now, first off, i'm married." he confessed, "secondly, i'm gay. i find you girls' behaviours to be a little bit offensive, and not just to me. to you both."

"yeah, ri... you're right." dina nodded.

"i am so sorry." fifi avoided eye contact.

"just try asking politely next time." carl unclipped the keys, "i'm gonna need em back in 20."

"yes, carl... sir." dina took it from him, "mr carl. okay."

"goodbye."

fif quickly moved her skirt down and left the room, dina following behind.

"holy shit, you got em." syd smiled as she took the keys.

"pretty sure we set the women's lib movement back a couple decades, but other than that, it went great."

"speak for yourself."

"so what's the plan?" dina asked, "we got less than 20 minutes."

"the plan..." stan spoke from behind them, two wraps in his hand, "is quite simple. first, we distract whitaker with burritos."

"i don't think burritos are going to attract him." fifi crossed her arms.

"no, no, no. not the burrito itself, i'm gonna put these in the microwave and blast these bad boys up on high, and then..." stan made an explosion with his hands, "whitaker will hear it and come runnin."

"mr whitaker running for burritos is something i never thought i'd see." fifi grinned, causing them to chuckle.

"then he takes off from the teachers' lounge, the coast'll be clear straight through to the principal's office, and then we make our move."

"syd, you're the key man..." he paused, "key lady."

"wait, why am i the key lady?" syd looked up.

"because you're good with your hands." stan blurted.

"stan." fifi slapped his arm.

"eww." syd cringed.

"dina, you're lookout." stan pointed to her.

"okay." she agreed.

"you keep eyes on whitaker." stan ordered, "fifi, you're the distraction 2.0."

"excuse me." fifi elevated her brow.

"something goes wrong and whitaker comes our way, you have to stop him." stan described his idea.

"why am i the distraction again?" fifi scrunched her face up in confusion.

"well you're um really p-pretty and mr whitaker will um... he'll, you know." stan fumbled over his words.

"i'll put you out of your misery and say i understand." fifi laughed.

"the burrito bomb should keep him busy for a while." stan went back on topic, "what man cannot resist a fire extinguisher. which will give us the time we need to get in."

"right."

"burrito bombs are disgusting." stan shuddered, "last time i set one-off, my whole house smelled like bean farts."

"gross."

fifi let out a loud laugh, "why would you do that."

"my dad was being an ass." stan shrugged.

"anything goes wrong, dina, you signal us, fifi you buy us some time then everyone take cover." stan finished.

"that is literally the worst idea i've ever heard." syd shook her heads as the other two smiled in agreement.

"it's fair. it's totally fair." stan nodded, "can you think of a better one?"

the trio of girls looked at each other, trying to think of something.

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

thank you so much to whoever is still even reading this book 💕

don't forget to vote&comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 15 9
Brownsville is not exactly a town for people like Auston Novak. There is at least one racist person on every street. You will never find a person who...
378K 9.5K 50
"It's really just the pits without you, baby It's like everyone's a dick without you, baby " in which katherine returns home to more family related...
20K 457 22
❝STANLEY BARBER WHY ARE YOU SO GODDAMN BLIND?! ❞ Stanley Barber and Amazon Dodger have been best friends since childhood. Soon when she starts having...
353K 11.1K 43
what happens when the goody two shoes and the boy with no shoes work at the local bowling alley? stanley x fem! oc follows the story line, with added...