I'm Sorry Kth x Reader

By AleakimCepe

Bts Taehyung x reader ff The nerd that change into a pretty girl.What happened to Y/n? Will they live happily... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 9
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

81 6 0
By AleakimCepe

???:"I'm Kim Taehyung"
Me:"Annyeonghaseyo Y/nibnida (Hi I'm Y/n), mannaseo bangabseubnida (Nice to meet you). Gamsahabnida (Thank you) for bringing me here.
Taehyung:"Cheonman-eyo (You're welcome)
After that day we became chingus (friends). We started to hangout "everyday" after school until one day Taehyung started ignoring me I don't know why. He started to hangout with the school kingkas and queenkas. He started flirting with Tiara I felt a pang in my chest. I can't stand seeing him flirting with my so called adopted sister I decided to give him a note to meet me in the rooftop after lunch. Minutes past there's no sign of Taehyung but I decided to wait for him hour past but still there's no sign of Taehyung. I sigh I got out of the rooftop to saw Taehyung and Tiara making out in the stairs. I started to tear up. When Tiara notice me she smirk and started to suck Taehyung's neck leaving him a hickey. I ran past them and ran to where my feet leads me. I stop in a park I cry and cry until I can't breathe. I stood up and walk to my house Why would I cry because of him? I thought he's different from other boys but I'm wrong.
____________________________
What will happened to Y/n? Will she change? Let's find out.
Annyeonghaseyo please don't forget to vote. Annyeong👋

238 words
-------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
11.4K 404 30
What if you're the long lost princess that will rule over the world and meet your prince
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
928K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.