Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

Autorstwa LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... Więcej

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 58

477 6 3
Autorstwa LyndaDover

(Song Theme: More Dreams- Danny Elfman)

3rd POV.

Adrian is lying down on the ground with his eyes close until a figuring person appeared, walking towards him. "Adrian" A voice calling to him softly until he open his eyes. "(Groan) Raven?" Adrian spoke looking around to see who it is but the figuring person disappeared after he woke up.

"Where the hell am I?" He asked to himself see nothing but fields of flowers and trees with birds chirping. Then he got up with curious look but kind of bright from the sunlight when he's trying to look. "Adrian" The same voice called again got his attention. "Raven, where are you?" He asked searching where the voice coming from in the forest.

"Adrian" The same voice called over and over again as he still searching until he stop in the dead end at the lake with waterfall. "Adrian" The same voice called again but only this time it's up closer to him till he turned around from behind. "(Gasp) Raven? Is that really you?" He asked with shocking look seeing Raven in her fairy gown and she nodded.

He came closer to her and quickly hugged her with embrace and relief. "I'm so sorry, Raven. I've should of protect you....." He muttered crying in her chest as she hugged him back. "It's alright, Adrian. I'm here safe and sound to be in your arms." Raven spoke with echoes softly.

After few minutes of hugs he look back at her, cupped her cheeks from his hand and smiled with glee. Then he lean closer to her and kissed her passionately with wrapping each others arms.

Suddenly he felt something wet on his hands and arms from Raven as they broke apart from the kiss after he opened his eyes to see what's going on. "(Gasp) Oh my god! Raven, what happened to you?" Adrian asked in a worried tone as he see Raven cover in blood with bite marks all over her.

"It's not my fault, Adrian. You promise you will never leave me again. You promise!" She responded crying but quickly screaming in pain from vampires venom. "Now look what I have become since Jerry turned me because of you didn't save me." She added still screaming feeling the change coming inside her body.

"No, no, no, Raven it's not too late. I can still save you." He said trying calm her down but it was too late when she transformed into a vampire. "NNNNNOOOO!!!!!" Adrian scream trying to reach out to her until everything went black.

"Raven, Raven, Raven, no, no, no!" Adrian muttered in his sleep got Charley and Amy attention. "Adrian wake up, wake up!" Charley and Amy said at the same time trying to wake Adrian from his nightmare. "Raven (Gasp)" Adrian spoke out loud after waking up, realized it was only a nightmare. "Where am I?" Adrian asked taking a breath.

"We're in Edden's Van at the hospital's parking lot." Charley replied. "You were having a nightmare and spoke Raven's name over and over in your sleep." Amy explained as Adrian trying to relax. "Where's Raven?" Charley asked in a worried tone. "Jerry got her!" Adrian spoke whispering feeling guilty that he failed Raven to protect her.

"WHAT? YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME, ADRIAN!" Charley yelled. "I tried to protect her but he was getting too clever and gone too far of killing the security guards in front of everybody." Adrian explained. "Seriously?" Amy asked with a surprise look as Adrian nodded. "Shit" Amy whispered. "(Sigh) We need to get her back before he'll kill her." Charley said.

"It's not just us he needs. He also wants Peter Vincent to come too." Adrian said made Charley speechless. "Are you serious about this?" Amy asked. "Yes I'm serious, Barbie. Jerry said it to me before I had a chance to save her." Adrian replied. "(Sigh) Guess we have no choice but to get Peter Vincent to help us one way or the other." Charley said. "Sadly yes we have to." Adrian said. "Mind as well get going before the sun comes up." Amy said as they're getting ready. "Actually Amy, you're staying here with Edden and mom to be safe." Charley said. "No way, I'm coming with you guys." Amy refused. "Charley Brown is right, Barbie. It's too dangerous to face with Jerry besides it's for the best and to be safe with Edden and his girlfriend but also to keep an eye on them if Jerry send another vampire toy to do Jerry's dirty job." Adrian pointed out. "(Sigh) Alright fine but please safe her, she's like a sister to me that I never have." Amy said. "We will and bring her back." Adrian said. "And be very careful both of you." She added. "We'll be fine, Amy!" Charley said and kiss her for a bit. Then Adrian and Charley headed to Edden's van and drove away, heading back to Peter Vincent's place while Amy went inside the hospital to find Edden and Jane.
Once Adrian and Charley made it back to Peter Vincent's place, they saw all the security guards bodies shredded with blood all over the place. "Holy shit!!!" Charley gasp. "Yeah, that's definitely Jerry's messy work." Adrian said.

"Let's get it done and over with." Charley muttered as they passed through the dead bodies. Meanwhile upstairs in Peter Vincent's place, Peter decided to gather his stuff heading towards the bar to get some drink before leaving until.... "What do you think you're doing, Ozzy Osbourne?" Adrian asked approach along with Charley got Peter attention. "Shit! How did you get in here?" Peter asked turned around and jumped back a bit from Adrian and Charley appearance in front of him. "Security is a little lax since everybody got their throat torn out." Charley replied looking at Peter. "You too? Has he turned you?" Peter asked. "He has turned nor got near Charley Brown. If he was turned I would've known right away." Adrian replied rolled his eyes. "If you don't believe him, just check your monitor man." Charley said. Peter lean over to his left to look at the camera monitor and turned out Adrian is telling the truth. The other camera monitors showing all security guards are dead by Jerry. "I don't know if Raven is alive or dead or turned, but he got her." Charley said. "We're going to end him or he's going to end us, that's how it's going to be, and you're gonna come with us." Charley added. Peter shook his head a bit and turned back to the bar to get his drink. "Don't you understand this yet? There will be no fighting. There only be surviving." Peter said pouring his drink in his glass and put the bottle back in the bar counter. "Seriously? You have no idea how wrong you are about that." Adrian said. "Maybe." Peter said drinking.

"Really? You think if you live and we all die, you'll be able to get us out of your head?" Charley said. "No, I know I won't. I never could after the first time." Peter said leaning against his bar. "First time?" Adrian asked in a curious tone, Peter nodded. "So I told myself I made it up, I was a kid. Figured it was easier to believe in monsters." Peter said. "Made what up?" Charley asked until Adrian realized what Peter meant.

"Your parents were killed by a vampire. Wasn't it?" Adrian asked Peter nodded. "But not me." Peter said in a sad tone. "You think I collected all the stuff because it was bitching?" Peter asked. "Maybe" Adrian sarcastic. "Adrian" Charley snapped at him. "What? Wouldn't you know the reason why he carries those?" Adrian asked in a sarcastic tone. "No but I wouldn't be sarcastic about it. But anyways how did you know about killed by vampires?" Charley asked Adrian. "I was the same situation as Peter is, my family were killed by a vampire too." Adrian replied. "And also known as my maker." Adrian added made Peter and Charley speechless. "Adrian, I'm so sorry!" Charley said. "There you see, the only difference between Adrian and I because I survived and the only reason I survived the last time is because I had the sense to hide." Peter said came closer to Adrian and Charley. "It's true that you survived and I didn't, but the point is I didn't give up, I just realized that you can't control everything no matter how hard you try. But I'm not stopping until I get her back." Adrian pointed out.

"At least come with us, we'll go in at dawn. He's got to rest some time." Charley said. "Look if both of you want to be dead heroes, good for you. I'm out." Peter said turn back to the bar counter made Charley growled in frustration. "You think I'm a coward. I'm not, I'm a realist." Peter said turned back to Charley while pouring another drink. "Well then, that makes you the biggest idiot of them all." Adrian said in annoyed tone.

"Seriously? You really want to do that when I saved your vampire's ass." Peter said in a frustration tone. "True you did save me but you can't just chicken out just because you want to hide for surviving and stake your first vampire turn out to be your girlfriend." Adrian pointed out made Peter quiet. "So you bail on people, hey I get it. My dad was like that but he only did it just save us. Even though I thought he did it on purpose but he didn't. I should've known about it. But I dont want to live till tomorrow if you're kind of guy of man I'm going to be." Charley said as he and Adrian turn to leave.

Peter did nothing but shrug and being speechless with guilt until... "Hang on. Wait" Peter said got Charley and Adrian attention. "Blessed by Saint Michael." Peter said handing the stake to Charley. "You will kill your vampire with this, it's supposed to change his victims back. Maybe you can still save your sister back." Peter explained. "If it for real." Charley muttered looking through the stake. "You got a plan? There's no guarantee he'll be sleeping, to stake him. You got to get close to him." Peter advised. "Not when he's against the two of us till he get warns out." Adrian said. "(Sigh) Torch him, a vampire on fire is not thinking clearly." Peter said. "If he's on fire, how do we get close enough to stake him?" Charley asked made Peter think another idea. "Fuck" Peter said. "Great, so fucking great!" Adrian said in frustrated tone. "So, I just came up with a list, it's called "things you suck at." Adrian sarcastic.

"Really? you fucking vampire Douchebag, do you have another plan to kill him?" Peter asked in a frustrated tone. "As the matter fact I do, asshole. We'll need some garlic, holy water, and strongest cuff chains to hold him still, then we light him up on fire and we stake him through his fucking heart until he dies." Adrian suggested. "Would that work?" Charley asked. "Of course it does, Charley Brown. That's every vampires weakness is garlic and holy water." Adrian replied. "But how we...." Charley about to asked but Adrian cut him off. "I'll explain on the way when we get to Edden's house for weapons." Adrian said pulled Charley along with him to the door. "Wait!!!" Peter said getting their attention again. "Good luck!!!" Peter said and they nodded. Once Adrian and Charley out of sight, Peter still kept thinking about Adrian and Charley's words, echoing in his head having a second thought. "Ahhh fuck!!" Peter said heading towards to his room towards the closet to get his black leather coat and his weapons.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
1.2M 37.5K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
4K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...
124K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...