Mishbir ff : love life

By saloni2153

This is the story about two people who fall in love with each other. And promises to stay with each other at... More

Introduction
New Journey
First encounter
In the office
khadus rajvansh
Stuck in the lift
Revelation
Dinner time
Jealousy
Ride to home
Diwali party
Mission mishbir
Trip to London
New member
Meeting time
Exploring London -1
Exploring London-2
Confession
Romantic date
Reminiscing memories
Jealousy - 2
Surprise visit
Rain dance
Coffee date
Mishti's surprise
Part 26
Part 27
Hidden truth
Break up
Jealousy - 3
Patch up?!
Happy ending
Engagement day
Shopping Time
Sangeet
Secret meeting
Mehndi
Haldi
Wedding day

Part 32

1.1K 141 11
By saloni2153

" Badi maa is looking somewhere....... " Before they could notice more badi maa seats on the couch.

" This time only badi maa was feeling weakness and we had to rush home. " Mishti said.

" We have to see that again.... " Abir plays the footage again. And zoom towards the direction were badi maa is looking.

Both of them were shocked by seeing the person badi maa was looking at.

" Abir....... it's you..... But why badi maa is behaving so strangely?" Mishti asked.

" Badi maa is not looking at me but she is looking at my mother." Abir pointed towards his mother which was right standing beside him." Did badi maa ever mentioned my mother's name....I mean......"

Before Abir could ask further the manager comes.

" I hope till now you have figure it out where your necklace felt?" Manager asked raising his eyebrows.

" No actually we couldn't find...... " Abir said to the manager.

" Do you need some other help ?" He politely asked.

" No........I think she might have lost that at some other place." Turning towards mishti." She is such a careless girl who doesn't even cares to inform her husband about such big things."

Mishti could feel the taunt in abir's voice which he was throwing towards her. But she can't speak anything in front of the manager.

" It's ok sir......I'm sure she might be having some valid reason for hiding it. Maybe she didn't wanted you to take stress."

" Hmmmm........ I think we should leave. Thank you so much for helping us......"

" Welcome sir..... "

Abir and mishti leaves the hotel and settles down in the car.There was an awkward silence between them.

Abir was silently driving the car without uttering a single word. Here mishti wanted to apologize but didnt had the courage to speak.

" Why did you addressed me as a careless wife. First of all we are not married........ So you can't say like that. " Mishti said with lot of courage....... She was expecting a answer from abir. But abir just kept mum and continued with driving.

" I am asking you something and you are not even answering. You are the one who took the necklace from me. Otherwise I would never lost such a precious thing......... "

Before mishti could complete abir interrupts. " You were going to sacrifice our relationship in front of that necklace is nothing. Isn't it? " Abir was fuming with anger.

" Abir...... I know you are angry with me. Than show your anger...... But don't stop talking with me. You have everything in your life........ Your mother, brother, family. But for me my badi maa and bade papa is everything. At that moment badi maa told me to choose between you and her. And I had to choose her because....... "

" Because you didn't want to loose your everything. " Abir stops the car. " And even I am not telling you to choose me. But mishti you could have shared the problem with me. But you choose to hide everything from me. And that pierced my heart....... My angry chorni hided such a big thing from me. " Abir said holding her hands.

" Abir...... Please I am sorry for that. But at least talk with me........ Please. "

" Mishti...... Even I can't stay without you....... But next time if anything happens like that you have to share it with me. Promise..... " Abir said forwarding his hand.

" Promise......... " Mishti tangled her hand with his.

Both of them hugged each other and gave each other solace which they needed.

" Now you have to answer my question......... Did ever badi maa mentioned my mother's name in front of you Meenakshi rajvansh" Abir asked mishti.

" I don't think so........ And bade papa also didn't mention your mother's name. "

" No mishti........ There is some connection between my mother and your parents. And we have to find it out at any cost. "

" But how.......... I tried my best to know about the actual reason. But badi maa was adamant on her decision. "

" I have a way to find out the actual reason..... Come here. "

Abir explains the whole plan to mishti.

" But there is risk in this plan........ " Mishti said in worried tone.

" Mishti we have to take this risk for our relationship. And what if there is something big which should be known by us. "

Mishti nodded her head in a yes.

It was already quite late so abir dropped mishti at some distance from her house. He didn't wanted to create problem for mishti.

" Byeeeee....  " Before mishti could leave abir catches her hand.

" You don't think you're forgetting something...... " Abir said in a naughty tone.

" I don't think so....... " Mishti was not having any idea as she was already very tensed.

" Don't behave like that you are not having any idea about my intentions. " Abir said in a husky voice.

Mishti was not in the mood to talk with abir.

" Abir can we talk about it later on. See you tomorrow...... " Saying that she goes away from there.

" How unromantic girlfriend I am having....... She didn't even said I love you for once. " Abir drives back to his house.

Here mishti enters her house with light steps so that badi maa doesn't comes to know about her arrival.

But badi maa was just waiting for her gudiya rani.

" Mishti did you quit your job....... "

Mishti was startled hearing badi maa's voice and turned around to face her.

" Actually badi maa according to the contract I signed I can't quit the job before 1 year. So I have to work there......... "

" Is there any other way through which we can leave this city early as possible? " Badi maa asked.

" There is only one way..... "

" Which? "

" Badi maa if abir talks with his brother about my resignation than..... " Before mishti could complete badi maa interrupts.

" Abir....... How is he??? He might be broken after you broke up with him. Why will he help us in this..... Didn't he questioned you about the reason of break up? " Badi maa was worried for abir's condition.

In all this fiasco she totally forget abir.

" Yes badi maa he asked..... "

" What did you tell?? " Badi maa was waiting for mishti's answer.

" What would I say when I myself don't know the actual reason. He will help us only on one condition. "

" Which condition..... "

" If you are ready to tell why I can't marry abir he will help us. " Mishti said.

" Ok..... Tell him to come tomorrow. " Saying that she goes away from there.

Mishti was shocked hearing it........ was badi maa really going to reveal the actual reason.

She quickly took out her cellphone from her bag.

" Hello..... Abir..... Badi maa is ready to meet you. Are you ready..... "

" Yes..... " Abir replied.

" What do you think will badi maa tell us the actual reason? "

" She has to........ And don't worry we are ready with Plan B also. So just relax.... "

" Hmmmm........ Good night. "

" Mishti we just had a patch up and you didn't said the three magical words to me. " Abir said complaining like a little child.

Till now mishti relaxed her a bit." Ok ajeeb rajvansh..... I...... "

" Yes mishti I am listening..... "

" I am sorry...... " Saying that she hungs up the call.

" Angry chorni..... I swear once this all gets sort out. I will not leave you. "

Dont forget to vote and comment your reviews whether you liked it Or not. Your votes and comments encourages me to write the next part soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.6K 17
What would have happened if on the card ceremony, Abir hadn't broken up with Mishti. It brings with itself some beautiful moments and some unpleasan...
13.7K 886 10
This story will revolves around a boy who falls in love at first sight ❤
2.8K 394 10
"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʟs ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ! " "ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ sᴀᴅ, ɪ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ sᴏɴɢs ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ! "
118K 8.4K 60
From having crush on a person to being with the same person for entire life - This is a fan fiction journey of rhea and shaheer... This is completely...