๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By nostalgicfearz

โ˜… ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง, ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘... More

โ˜† ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜†
โ˜…1โ˜…
โ˜†2โ˜†
โ˜…3โ˜…
โ˜†4โ˜†
โ˜…5โ˜…
โ˜†6โ˜†
โ˜…7โ˜…
โ˜† ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ โ˜†
โ˜…8โ˜… ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 1
โ˜†9โ˜† ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 2
โ˜…10โ˜… ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 3
โ˜†11โ˜†
โ˜…12โ˜…
โ˜†13โ˜†
โ˜†15โ˜†
โ˜…16โ˜…
โ˜†17โ˜†
โ˜…18โ˜…
โ˜†19โ˜†
โ˜…20โ˜…
โ˜†21โ˜†
โ˜…22โ˜…
โ˜†22-1/2โ˜†
โ˜…23โ˜…
โ˜†23โ˜† ๐๐ญ. 2
โ˜…24โ˜…
10K READS! + ANNOUNCEMENT

โ˜…14โ˜…

688 22 41
By nostalgicfearz

Tʜʀsᴅᴀʏ, Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 12ᴛʜ, 1989

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

"Oh come on Kelly we're gonna be late for school", Lisa said trying to get Kelly to come out of her bathroom.

"Yeah you can't stay in there forever", I said.

"I'm not going, I'm never coming out ever!"

"Kelly, it's just a pimple it's not the end of the world", Jessie said.

"That's easy for you to say. You don't have a light bulb attached at the end of your nose"

"Oh my gosh girls look it's George Michael's new video", Lisa said.

"He's in bikini briefs!", Jessie adds on as Kelly comes bursting out of her bathroom.

"Oh my gosh I love George Michael. . .But this is George Jetson", Kelly said disappointed.

"Now can we go?"

"I am not going to school with this thing on the end of my nose"

"Let me take a look at it", Lisa said lifting Kelly's head up.

"Kelly there's barely anything there, it looks like a freckle"

"It may look like a freckle now but by the end of the day i'll look like rudolf the red nose reindeer", Kelly said.

"Fine, then you lead the way", Jessie joked.

"Guys this is serious, today's the homecoming parade", Kelly said drifting into a day dream.

"Don't you guys understand? I've never won anything before in my life"

"Oh Kelly you're overreacting", Lisa said trying to comfort her.

"Look, this is my mom's crown from when she won homecoming queen", Kelly said walking over to the other side of the room.

"I wanna make her proud of me"

"Kelly you don't have to win a contest to make your parents proud", Jessie said.

"Well maybe not, but if I win I could be in the Kapowski spotlight for once. I mean with seven kids in the family, it's not often I get to feel special"

"Well you're not getting any votes staying home, so let's go", Lisa said.

"But what about my rudolf nose"

"No one is going to notice"

"B-but-

"Nope let's go", I said dragging Kelly out of her room.

★ ☆ ★

"Kelly! Wanna do something about that awful blemish? Try new zit off! Free demonstration by the staircase", Screech said handing Kelly a flyer.

"I thought you said no one would notice?!", Kelly said looking over at us.

"No one did notice, will you look?", Lisa said pointing at everyone else in the hallway.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. HEY! Anyone with money step right up! The amazing pimple demonstration is about to begin", Zack said catching everyone's attention.

"Now you say you're tired of those unwelcome blemishes? Well I've got the product for you", Zack said as Screech lifts the fabric from over the poster.

Zack smacks the board with a pointer, "Zit off! The one stop shop for all your acne needs".

"Cut to the chase preppy? Let's see how it works", Slater said behind me.

"I'll just simply dab a little Zit off on the problem areas, and watch those embarrassing bumps disappear before your very eyes", Zack said putting some Zit off on Screech's face.

"Oh c'mon this is a rip off! His face was clear to start with", Slater said.

"Ahh! But this is the before and this is the after", Zack said hitting a random locker and out comes crater face Coburn.

Lisa gasps, "Is that crater face Coburn?".

"In the new, smooth, aerodynamic model"

Slater chuckles, "No way! Preppy here just hired a look a like with a good complexion to fool us".

"yeah!", a few people say in the back.

"Charles give the man some id", Zack said looking at his nails.

Crater face does his infamous laugh and right away everyone knows it's really him.

Zack takes a bottle of Zit off out of his briefcase, "Now for fifteen dollars you can have the complexion you've always dreamed of. All major credit cards accepted!".

As soon as he's done with the presentation everyone rushes up to him waving money around while I stay back at the lockers.

Just as a few people get their tubes of Zit off before Mr. Belding comes down the stairs telling everyone to shush and go back to our classes.

★☆★☆★

"Kandi did you get a tube of Zit off?", Lisa asked as I walked into the house.

"No"

"Why not? It's AMAZING!", Lisa squeals.

"I don't know but if Zack is making cream for pimples there's probably a side affect", I said.

"Ok well hurry up and get changed we need to practice for your tryouts"

"Ok"

"Alright, now we'll start off with something simple. Do you know how to do a cartwheel?", Lisa said after we got done stretching.

"Yeah!", I said as I begin to do a cartwheel.

"Ok good!"

"What about a back walkover?"

"A what?"

"Look I'll show you", she said demonstrating the flip for me.

"Oh I think I can do that", I said trying to imitate her moves.

"That was great but try again, you we're a little unstable"

"Okay", I said doing it again.

"Great!"

"Now the last thing you need to know how to do is a roundoff"

"So first you wanna start with a lunge with your hands in the air, facing the same way. So you wanna go in, when your hands touch the ground put your legs together. Then you twist your hips and end facing the direction you came from", Lisa said going through it step by step.

"got it?"

"Yup", I said fake smiling.

"Ok for the first few times I'll spot you until I feel like you're ready"

"Ok"

After trying (and failing) a few times I finally get it down.

"YESSS YOU DID IT!", Lisa said jumping on me.

"Although I find it a little odd that you got the back walkover down in a matter of seconds but this took you forever", Lisa said.

"Oh hush", I chuckle as I do another roundoff.

"Hey I can do that too!", Kevin said running outside.

But when he tries to do it he ends up tripping on his baggy pants and hitting his head causing a knot to form on his forehead.

"DAMN!"

"You're such an idiot", I laugh.

"No I'm not, I'm just not as intelligent when It comes to certain things", Kevin said.

"That's literally the definition of an idiot", Lisa said.

"Oh-"

"Lisa I'm gonna help out Kevin, and then I'll be back"

"Ok"

"Go lay down on the couch I'll get you an ice pack", I said walking into the kitchen.

Once I find it I walk over to where Kevin is and set the icepack on his forehead.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome, but you have to keep it on your forehead so the swelling can go down", I said getting up.

"Wait"

"What?"

"Can I get a kiss?", He said pouting.

"Yeah", I said pecking his lips.

"Alright I'm back. Now what do I need to do?", I said running back out to the backyard.

"You need to make up a cheer"

"You can't help me?"

"Nope it's rule number 12 of the cheerleading handbook. No helping a new recruit work on a cheer for tryouts"

"Oh", I said looking down.

"All I'll say is it has to be creative and fun. I'm sure you'll figure something out", she said getting ready to hop into the pool.

★☆★

I've been trying to come up with a cheer for tryouts for the past three hours. I decided to just take a break and eat a snack.

As I walk down the steps and into the kitchen I hear the phone ring.

"Kandi it's for you", Lisa said holding the phone up.

"Ok", I said putting my pudding cup on the counter.

"Hello?"

"Kandi I need your help! Come to my house and I'll explain when you get here", Zack said.

"Okay I'll be there in 5"

"Finally you're here"

"Yeah what's the problem?"

"By tomorrow most of Bayside and the girl of my dreams will have maroon faces"

"Maybe no one will notice", Screech said in a tiger costume.

"What do you mean?", I asked sitting down next to Screech.

"Screech please take off the tiger head and show her!"

"Alright", Screech said taking off the tiger's head.

"There's nothing there Zack"

"Screech your face, it's back to normal!"

"Don't toy with my emotions, Zack. Under this rough exterior is a bucket of sensitivity", Screech said looking down.

Zack grabbed a mirror off of his dresser, "look".

"I'm whole again, YA-HOO!", Screech yelled.

"This is great! That means the marooness is only temporary. Hey I won't have to join a peace corps. YES HAHAHAHA!", Zack said jumping up and down.

"The homecoming rally's tomorrow, what about Kelly?", Screech asked.

"We'll just have to figure out how to hide Kelly's face for one day"

"Wait- what is going on?", I asked.

"Oh so basically if you put Zit off on your face after awhile your face will turn maroon but don't worry it'll go back to normal", Zack said brushing it off.

"I knew there was a side affect! I didn't use it though"

"Of course You didn't your skin is flawless", Zack said lifting my head up.

"Aww stop it", I said.

"Ok Screech you can go home now. Kandi I need you to go to Kelly's with me so we can warn her about the marooness", He said.

"Alright"

As we're getting ready to walk out of his house his dad stops us.

"Hi dad"

"Zack who's this beautiful young lady? Is she your girlfriend?"

"He wishes", I said laughing.

"I sure do", He whispers.

"Um no dad this is my friend Kandi. Kandi this is my father"

"Nice to meet you Kandi", He said holding out his hand.

"You as well Mr. Morris", I said shaking his hand.

"Now where are you two going this late?"

"We're heading over to Kelly's house"

"Ohhh is that the girl who can't choose between you and Slater?"

"Yup"

"Ok well you two have fun! Oh hey Screech"

"Bye Mr. Morris", Screech said walking out the door.

Zack and I have been walking for awhile now and we both haven't said a word.

"Ya know, you're the only girl who has been introduced to my father", Zack said as he stopped walking.

"Really? I would've thought you introduced him to Kelly"

"She's so wishy-washy I wasn't sure if I wanted to even try"

"Oh", I said looking up at him to see him staring down at me.

We stood there for awhile until he crashed his lips onto mine.

For a minute I forgot about my boyfriend and just enjoyed the kiss. No Kevin, no Slater, just Zack and I standing on a broken sidewalk making out.

Then I realized what I was doing was wrong and pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have did that", Zack said looking down.

"No, it's fine"

"I just got caught up in the moment"

"Mmhm"

"We should get going to Kelly's house before she goes to sleep"

"Ok", I sigh.

We finally arrive at Kelly's house and her mom let's us in.

Zack knocks on the door but it isn't loud enough so I move his arm and I knock a little harder so she can hear it.

"Guys what are you doing here?"

"Well Kelly there's something important we have to tell you", Zack said as we walk into her room.

"What is it?"

"Oh Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, when we're in college we're gonna laugh about this. Hey so why don't we start now?", Zack said beginning to fake laugh.

"Zack just tell her", I said.

"Ok fine. . . Zit off gets rid of your pimples and then it turns your face maroon, but don't worry it's only temporary and a day later it goes away and you're fine. I knew you'd take it well, see ya!", Zack said trying to walk out of her room.

Kelly pulls him back, "So what you're saying is my face is gonna turn maroon?".

"Not your whole face just where you put the cream"

"Yeah and then it'll go away", I said.

"Um where did you put the cream?", Zack asked worried.

"Well, here here and here", Kelly said pointing to her both her cheeks and her nose.

"So?"

"But then I rubbed it all over"

"Boy, that was stupid", Zack said.

"Zack?", I said giving him a questionable look.

"When's this supposed to happen?"

"Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow, how could you do this to me?"

"After the game Tomorrow they're picking homecoming queen!"

"Zack you're a- you're a- you're something really really bad!"

"Well at least the pimple at the end of your nose is gone", I mumble.

"Hey I didn't twist your arm to use that cream", Zack said.

"Your the prettiest girl in the school what if your slightly imperfect for a day or two?", Zack said getting upset.

"Lately it seems like all you care about is how you look"

"Zack I can't believe you just said that"

"Uh. . pretend it was Slater!"

"Zack you turned my face Maroon! You ruined my chances at becoming homecoming queen. I want both of you out of my room now!", Kelly said backing us up into the doorway slamming the door in our faces.

"That went really well! You should've let me do most if the talking though", I said sarcastically, walking out of her house.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow", I said walking back to my uncle's house.

"Wait!", Zack said running towards me.

"Kandi I'm really sorry about earlier-

"It's okay I know you didn't mean to", I said.

"No but I feel so bad that I did that. I don't know what to do"

"It's fine. .just don't tell anyone"

"Ok"

"I'll see you later"

"Bye", He said walking off.

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ, Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 13ᴛʜ, 1989

"I can't believe you're leaving me", I said pouting.

"Trust me I don't want to leave but I can't stay", Kevin said packing up his stuff.

"I'll make sure I come visit during winter break", I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ok baby", he said pecking my lips.

"Nah I want a real kiss before you go", I said slipping my tongue in his mouth.

"Mm", he groans taking us back over to my bed.

We begin to kiss more lustfully. Feeling his erection grow underneath me, I start moving my hips back and forth on his lap.

"Ew?!", Lisa said coming into my room.

"Sorry", Kevin and I say in unison pulling away from each other.

"Kandi we have to go!"

"Bye baby", I said leaving one more kiss on his lips before I left out.

"Aight so when exactly do I try out?"

"Now"

"Now? Right before the game?"

"Yup!", Kelly said behind me.

"We do this to everyone. We want to see how well you do under pressure"

"Oh"

"Ok I need you to do a cartwheel, a back walkover, and a roundoff!", Kelly said.

"Ok", I said doing all three.

"Now, say 'GO BAYSIDE' as cheery and excitedly as you can"

"So I don't have to make up a cheer?"

"For the time being no"

"GOOOO BAYSIDE!", I cheered landing in a split.

"Congratulations! You've made the team!", Kelly said hugging me.

"Yayyy", Lisa said jumping on my back.

"Ok Lisa I need you to teach Kandi the cheer really quickly, the game starts in fifteen minutes"

★☆★

The scoreboard states that Valley is winning by one point. 00-01

There are 3 minutes left in the game.

Valley called a timeout.

As our team comes back to the bleachers I see Slater looking a little off. He's not as confident as he was on Wednesday. I decided to walk over there and see what's going on.

"What's wrong with our star quarterback?", I said teasing him.

"I don't know if I can do this", he said looking down.

"Oh come onnn. You are the star quarterback of course you can!"

"No I can't we're already losing it's too late"

"We're losing by one point! Pull it together! Just make one more touchdown and then we can win"

"I don't know Kandi"

"Ok repeat after me"

"I am Slater"

"I am Slater"

"I can do this"

"I can do this"

"And I'm gonna score the winning touchdown"

"YEAH!", he said running back to the field.

After he left I went back to the other cheerleaders.

"Slater runs down the field passing by everyone anddd. . . SCORES THE WINNING TOUCHDOWN!!", the person on the mic exclaimed as all of us cheerleaders ran to the field.

"You did it!", I said cheesing really hard.

"Only because of you!", he said picking me up and twirling me around.

"Okay put me down", I said kicking the air.

As he puts me down I notice how close we are.

"We're really close huh?", he chuckles.

"Yeah", I whisper.

"So-

Before he can say anything I cut him off by kissing him.

He deepened the kiss by holding me closer to him.

This time I was very aware of what I was doing yet I couldn't stop myself.

Slater broke the kiss so both of us could come up for air.

"I've been wanting to do that for such a long time", He said looking down at me.

"Oh no", he said looking up.

As I looked up I saw Kevin glaring at me.

"Kevin wait!", I said chasing after him.

Once I caught up to him I saw him getting ready to pull off in his car.

"What?", He said with anger in his voice.

"Wh-why are you here?"

"I thought it would be nice just to pop up at the game before I left to see you one more time. But as soon as I walked in I see you and Slater kissing"

"I didn't mean to ki-

"Save it, we're done. Don't page me, don't call me, and don't even call my house phone either", he said pulling off as it began to rain.

"DAMN! SHIT! FUCK!", I said throwing a tantrum, while crying my heart out.

"Kandi what happened?", Lisa said rushing over to me.

"Kevin and I broke up!", I said crying even more.

"Ok you can tell me what happened when we get home"

☆★☆

"You only kissed Slater it's not that big of deal"

"Yes it is!"

"And I didn't just kiss Slater, I kissed Zack too!", I said looking down.

"I feel like a dumbass"

"You're not a dumbass, you're just confused! You don't know what you want right now and that's okay", Lisa said rubbing my back.

"Now c'mon we have to head to The Max to see if Kelly gets crowned homecoming queen"

"I don't wanna go if Slater's gonna be there", I said wiping my tears.

"Jessie said he wasn't coming"

"Ok"

I thought you said he wasn't gonna be here", I whispered to Lisa.

"That's what Jessie told me"

"And now a word from our captain!", Jessie exclaims as Slater walks in front of everyone as they cheered.

"Thanks! Well guys all I've got to say is this. . .surfs up valley cuz the tigers are on the prowl! And we're gonna maul you! Yeah!", he shouts.

"Like for sure", he said mocking Valley before he walked off the stage.

"Ok we just tallied up the votes for homecoming queen the second runner up is Muffin Sangria!", Jessie said.

"And first runner up we have, Suzie Van Fyke!"

"And now for our homecoming queen, the girl who has school spirit written all over her face, Kelly Kapowski!"

"Whooo!", we cheer as Kelly comes out as Lisa puts the crown on her head.

"Hi thanks everybody for making me your queen even though I look like this"

"Uh wow how about a little Bayside cheer?!", She said as Slater started beat boxing.

"Check us out we got something to say!-

After they performed their wack ass song everyone headed outside of The Max.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 491 30
Arrietty Mulligan is going through life and has been having fun doing it. Richie Tozier has grown up, the way everyone does, and he's been staring a...
33.7K 784 26
"๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ." "Fuck you." "Lay back and you can." "...๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ...
11.2K 85 14
sad eyes story, you are a santo and are bestfriends with dani sad eyes sister, cesar, monse, jamal, ruby but none of them know about your secret just...
35.9K 916 35
"I got the stuff that you want I got the thing that you need I got more than enough to make you drop to your knees cause im the queen of the night" I...