Only Exception || C. Cullen ✓

Bởi seebeavee

B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were s... Xem Thêm

o n l y e x c e p t i o n
•• e x t r a
iii.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
•• e x t r a
•• e x t r a p a r t t w o
iv.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
s i x t e e n
•• e x t r a
v.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
e n d c r e d i t s
a / n

f i f t e e n

7.2K 290 160
Bởi seebeavee

( outfit for
chapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter fifteen
tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

        Christina stood in the back corner as she watched Carlisle pull out the remaining blood bags— there was only two left. She frowned heavily as he placed them back in the cooler and locked it.

"So, that's all that's left?" Jacob asked as he looked back up to the doctor. Both men were pursing their lips as the information settled with them.

"Bella could deliver as early as tomorrow," Carlisle informed. "If she's going to have any chance of making it, she'll need more blood."

"And you need to feed," Christina pointed out. She evenly stared at his blackened eyes— hers not looking much better. "You have to be at your strongest for her. You need to go tonight."

Carlisle sighed deeply.

"Carlisle, you're the enemy now. Sam won't hesitate," Jacob explained. "You will be slaughtered."

"Emmett, Jasper and Alice will come with me," Carlisle mentioned.

"That won't be enough," Jacob shook his head.

"We have no choice, Jacob," Christina snapped lightly. "We have to try to do anything we can to save Bella."

"You would all risks your lives for her?" Jacob asked, looking between Carlisle and Christina.

"Of course," both of them answered without hesitation.

"Bella's our family," Carlisle continued.

Jacob nodded slowly. His shoulders loosened up, but he still kept his arms crossed over his chest. "Yeah. I can see that. This really is a family. As strong as the one I was born into." He looked towards the front door. "I know what I have to do."

Christina rubbed her stomach as she questioned him. "What is that?"

"There's only going to be a small window for you guys to get to where you need to go and come back," Jacob explained. "I'm going to try and distract them long enough for you all to make it unharmed."

Carlisle held out his hand, and shook Jacob's— after a moment of pause from the wolf. "Thank you, Jacob."

"I just hope you all can run," Jacob muttered before running out the door, shifting halfway to the forest.

Christina's heart dropped as she looked up to Carlisle. "Please, be careful," she muttered.

He pulled her into a hug. "I promise I'll return home."

She nodded with a frown.

"I love you," he whispered, leaning down to capture her lips against his. "Everything's going to be okay."

She buried her face into the side of his neck as they hugged. She wanted to believe him, but her gut told her that something was going to happen in their absence.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

Jacob walked up the stairs after he was able to get the three Cullens out of the area. Bella immediately looked up at him with a soft expression. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah," he answered. "It's not like I'm the one carrying a demon."

Christina rolled her eyes as she stretched out on the couch. "Dramatic." She glanced over at her sister with a laugh. "Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided."

"What now?" Jacob looked between the three Cullens.

"Christina and Rose are trying to get Bella to rethink her baby names," Edward explained with a small chuckle.

"Rose hates them." Bella's lips twitched in amusement.

"Well, then I'm on your side no matter what you picked," Jacob smirked slyly.

"They're not that bad," Bella sighed. "If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob."

"That one's fine," Christina chuckled. "Tell him your girl's name."

"I was playing around with my mother's name," Bella explained. "Trying to find some kind of way to make it special. I came with up Renesmee..."

Jacob's eyes scrunched lightly. "Renesmee," he tried it on his tongue.

Christina was giggling in the corner of the couch as he turned away from Bella to really scrunch up his nose.

"Too weird?" Bella asked at the long pause in the air.

"Uhm..."

"No," Edward answered instead. "It's not too weird. It's beautiful. And it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee."

Bella smirked towards Christina. "He likes it."

Jacob turned to Christina as she rolled her eyes, a smile still gracing her face. "What about you, Momma Vamp?"

She purposely ignored the title as she asked, "what about me?"

"What's your weird name?"

She chuckled. "I'm not lazy to try and make up my own— my apologies to the future baby." She smile shortly towards Bella who laughed in response. "Greyson Rey, for a boy— which I'm still positive that it is."

"I think it's another girl," Bella whispered towards Jacob.

Christina laughed. "And if Bella's right, Elora Emerson."

"I like them," Rosalie answered. She walked down the stairs holding another cup full of blood.

"Actually..." Bella looked at both Rosalie and Christina.

"Again?" Christina asked.

"Blame the pregnancy bladder, not me," Bella answered.

Christina got up from the couch, mindful of her own stomach as she helped her sister get up.

"Oh, let me grab my drink," Bella muttered as she leaned down to grab the drink Rosalie put on the table.

Horror struck everyone as a loud snap was heard throughout the room. Bella's mouth opened in a silent scream for help as she fell backwards from her snapped spine. Christina gripped her upper hands while Edward rushed forwards and caught her head before she could hit the ground.

Everyone moved within seconds. Rosalie was calling Carlisle, trying to get them to turn around and help with the delivery. Edward and Christina were surrounding Bella in the back of the office. Edward has placed her on the medic bed before shouting was heard in panic.

"Morphine!" Edward shouted, and Christina instantly went for the medicine.

"I'm getting Carlisle on the phone!" Rosalie shouted as she came into the room.

Christina gave Edward the morphine as he instantly stabbed it into her arm. Bella was starting to shake from the pain, and Christina held down her arms as Edward started to pull away fabric on her stomach, getting it clear for the c-section.

"What's happening, Edward?" Rosalie asked.

"He's suffocating!" He answered with a snap.

"The placenta must have detached!" Christina shouted.

"Get him out!" Bella shouted, trying to wiggle in Christina's hold. "He can't breathe! You have to do it now!"

Rosalie ended the call with a snarl before coming over with a scalpel in her hand. Christina and Edward reached forwards and stopped her.

"There's no time! He's dying!"

As soon as the scalpel made contact with Bella's stomach, Christina held her breath and jerked away. Rosalie paused as she stared blankly at the red liquid slipping out of the cut in her stomach.

"No, Rose!" Edward shouted as blood lust came over his sister.

She snapped her teeth once before she was tackled onto the ground by Jacob. She hissed, but didn't fight back as Jacob threw her into the doorway, cracking the side from the impact. She held a hand over her mouth as she disappeared from view; leaving Christina, Edward and Jacob to deliver.

"Jacob, we need you!" Edward growled.

"Get him out," Bella pleaded as tears rolled down her face.

Christina grabbed onto a ribbon near the table before tying it around her left arm, making a tourniquet. She tried not to pay attention to Edward cutting into Bella's stomach as Jacob continued to give Bella CPR. She leaned over and grabbed the syringe full of venom before injecting it in her veins, and tightening the ribbon around her arm.

"Keep your heart beating, Bella!" Jacob ordered as Edward dove into Bella's stomach with his teeth; one of the only ways to get through the embryonic sack. Christina's stomach twisted but she kept her hold on the tourniquet otherwise— trying to ignore the increasing pain in her throat.

"Renesmee," Edward sighed as he took the baby out of her body.

Christina blinked back venom in her eyes as she finally let go of the tourniquet, letting the venom spread up her arm. Bella was too tired to wince at the pain as a burn sensation started moving upwards. She just smiled happily towards her new daughter. "Renesmee," she sighed happily back.

Edward gently placed their daughter in Bella's awaiting arms— but she soon went limp, her heart pausing their beats, no longer pumping blood through her system.

"Compressions, now!" Christina shouted as she grabbed more syringes from the drawers. "Keep her blood moving, we need to get that venom to her heart!"

"Jacob, take the baby!" Edward called helplessly, but Jacob just snarled in response.

Christina stuck another syringe full of venom into Bella's chest as Rosalie came back into the room. "Give her to me." Rosalie held out her hands. "I promise I'm okay."

"Edward, start spreading your venom," Christina ordered, taking over compressions as Jacob stepped back with horror on his face. "Jacob, either help or leave," she snapped.

"I won't kill you," Jacob muttered as he backed away towards the broken door. "That'd be too easy. You deserve to live with this."

Christina hissed as a pain settled into her lower abdomen. She growled through the pain, continuing to press on Bella's chest. "Come on, Bella."

Edward was muttering to himself, pleads for his wife to return back to him. Christina blinked past the venom in her eyes, blurring her vision.

"Momma?"

"Fucking, shit!" Christina looked over her shoulder as she heard the small footsteps. "Annie, go to your room!"

A small cry could be heard from Annie, breaking her heart. She shook her head as Edward continued to bite Bella's legs, spreading his venom.

"Go, I got this." Edward pushed Christina's hands out of the way.

"I'll be right back," Christina muttered, taking one last look at Bella before disappearing into the hallway. She immediately saw Annie, curled up on the floor, crying into her knees. Before Annie's eyes, she sped into her room and changing her shirt— trying not to scare her little girl.

"They're coming!" Rosalie shouted. The remaining Cullens in the house paused as they heard loud thuds in the woods, and growls surrounding them.

"Rosalie!" Christina shouted. She was quick to pick up Annie and ran her downstairs. "I need you to watch her."

Rosalie nodded her head. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to protect my family," Christina snarled as she walked towards the front door.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Uhhhhhh ohhhh....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6M 59.4K 68
December 18, 1993, Alice Cullen ran through the forest in search of something. Something that had been calling out to her for a long time, a child. B...
851K 20.4K 72
[Fanfiction of Carlisle Cullen x OC 'Olivia'] T W I L I G H T ~ S A G A (Twilight-NewMoon-Eclipse-BreakingDawn 1&2) Started at April 13th 2020 Fini...
563K 8.2K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...
170K 8.8K 35
𝘰𝘰𝘰. ┋【 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 】- 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 ☁️. *. ⋆ ੈ✩‧ ೃ⁀➷ - - - 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯... she cann...