𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑'�...

By CasualLattice25

"𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be m... More

A Revolution
Troubles Arise
Vengeance
OMG
Negotiate A Time And Place
I'm Home
Doomsday
There's A Room Where The Light Won't Find You
Holding Hands As The Walls Come Tumbling Down
When They Do, I'll Be Right Behind You
I'll Save You
Dream Come True
The Story of Tonight
The World Was Wide Enough
Are You Ready To Say Goodbye?
If We Only Had Time
The Battle of L'Manburg: Deleted Scenes/Bloopers
Thank You/Playlist
Story of Tonight Cover
We've Fallen So Far ~ Act 2 (The Sequel)
FANART!
SHAMELESS PLUG (I promise this is the last one)

UPDATES

2.8K 55 10
By CasualLattice25

Hey guys!! Next part coming out soon. Thank you for reading! Just a little quick thing on updates: I will post daily, but since my mind likes to get preoccupied and work on a random oneshot for hours I might not update that day. Again, thank you so much for reading this thing I wrote at 1am fueled by sugar and teenage angst. I will have the next part coming out today. Ima put a shameless plug in here to check out my HermitCraft Angst Oneshots, I did a crossover with all my favorite Minecraft youtubers, including HermitCraft and the Dream Team. Go check it out if you're into that type of stuff. Again, so sorry for getting of track ILL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.9K 39
Kingdom AU Description - In a far away world, there are Kingdoms that hold people who have roles - Royalty Villagers Healers Hunters and Chiselers _...
30K 906 71
''ꌩꂦꀎ ꌃꏂ꒒ꂦꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꎭꏂ ꈤꂦꅐ" "𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕚...
227K 7K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...
175 7 7
Rating: PG-13 Description: In the wonderful lands of the Dream Team SMP, King Dream has a problem on his hands. Some of his once-loyal citizens have...