Dark Circles

By Kujiis

Full synopsis in first chapter. ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ข... More

DARK CIRCLES
I. ABOUT DAMN TIME
II. BLACKMAIL
III. WORTH IT
V. BE REASONABLE
VI. POOR BABY
VII. GET OFF YOUR THRONE
VIII. I DON'T GIVE ENOUGH OF A FUCK
IX. GOOD GIRL
X. WHITE PAINT
XI. YOU'RE THE PROBLEM
XII. POWER
XIII. I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE
XIV. SIT WITH ME
XV. BARBIE
XVI. ONE FOR EACH
XVII. REGULAR
XVIII. CREEP
XIX. YOU KNOW NOTHING
XX. MY TURN
XXI. GREEN LIGHT
XXII. THERE IS NO WE
XXII. GOOD
XXIV. BLESSING
XXV. PAYBACK

IV. SEPERATION ANXIETY

386 19 3
By Kujiis

Chapter four

"Wake up."

My plan for the day was simple, really. Sleep in, figure out what the fuck is going on in my life, and sleep more. Being a nuisance was not on my list of things to do, that was saved for tomorrow. But the idea was becoming more and more appealing as Zavier roughly stood in front of the mirror fixing his school uniform, repeating "wake up" until my head hurt from hearing it.

Groaning, I turned in my bed to face the wall. "Scratch that if you do stab me in my sleep be sure to only hit vital organs. I rather die than wake up to see your face."

"If you don't get out of bed the next time I do stab you I'll make sure you'll be awake to feel it," He threatened, ripping the sheets off my body.

Curling up instantly into a tiny ball, shivering, my arm reached out to retrieve the bedsheets. "Piss off," I grumbled, my brain scanning past the words "next time" and ignoring them.

Almost instantly my cover was ripped from my grasp against, but this time when I peeked open an eye I could see Zavier folding up the comforter and placing it on my desk. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up slowly, yawning, and stretching.

"I don't remember giving you permission to touch me or my shit," I mumbled, shivering from the cold. Glancing over out the window to see the sun hadn't even risen yet and the window sitting wide open, I raised my eyebrow looking back over at Zavier who was already dressed in his uniform. Sitting back at his desk, doing what he always did, studying.

"What time is it?" I expected a response, instead, I was answered with silence and the sound of a page-turning. "Ok, good talk."

Taking the time to glance at my phone that was plugged into the wall, I saw it was 5:34 AM. "Why the fuck did you wake me up so early," I snapped bitterly, retrieving my comforter and hurridly moving back into bed. Classes didn't start till 8, so why I was awake at 5:35 is a question that had no good answer.

Another 5 minutes passed of me just trying to fall back asleep. And just as I was drifting back off to sleep I hear a chair scraping the ground and Zavier slowly walking over to me. He didn't say anything for a solid minute, but I could just feel his presence standing over me. Opening one eye, I saw I was correct as he was just standing there looking at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, annoyed more than ever.

"Wake up."

"I am awake, am I not?"

"Kaiyo, I don't have time for your bullshit today, tomorrow, or ever. I have things I need to do before class in about 30 minutes, actually. And you have to come," He said formally, his face distasteful as he stared down at me. "If you do not get up and get dressed I will dress you myself. The more you act like a disobedient 5-year-old the more I will treat you like one."

A small smirk arose my lips. This boy really doesn't care. And just the thought of that made me happy "I really would like to see you try," I softly replied, closing my eyes again.

But within the next 10 seconds, I realize that is probably not something I should've said. Because once again the covers were ripped off of me, and that's not the only thing. Zavier quite literally grabbed my wrist pulling me up to a sitting position and started aggressively sliding my shirt off and over my head.

Squirming, I tried pulling away. "What the fuck?" I shrieked, trying to push him off me.

I hate to say it, or think it, or even dream it, but I was defenseless. My shirt ripped as he pulled it off me, quickly moving onto my pants. There are a lot of things I don't like, and being touched in general is one of those things.

"Get off you fucking piece of shit, I'll kill you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, starting to kick. My foot hit his stomach, and he finally stopped, yet still held onto my wrist and leg. If I wasn't actually plotting his murder in that very second I would've considered this whole interaction a little steamy.

Looking at me strangely, his blank expression migrated into an evil smile. "You have 30 minutes," He replied, harshly letting go and then returning to the mirror to fix his uniform once again.

This man was insane.

"It's too cold for this," I complain, crossing my arms and slowly trudging behind Zavier on our way to wherever he was going.

"It's the middle of January, what did you expect? A heatwave?" He replied bitterly. I saw him glance back at me and slow his pace only a fraction so I could keep up.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring his presence and instead glancing around the courtyard where we were passing through. There were a few other kids, but to be honest I haven't seen many people at all since I got here yesterday night. And for a school for "bad kids" or whatever the fuck, I expected more... I'm not even sure what I was expecting. Just more.

The atmosphere felt like my old school, and even I found myself forgetting that even Zavier was here for some awful reason. We all were. But my goals were simple. I knew I had to follow the rules and be an obedient student if I wanted to move into my own dorm. But the idea of letting some fat guy you can hardly call principal control my actions make me gag.

"What's that building," I asked suddenly as we passed yet another entrance into the school. I have no idea why we were crossing through the courtyard instead of the warmth of the school's hallways.

"School."

"Holy shit, I had no idea," I snapped, growing increasingly more irritated. "I'm going to check it out," I hum, turning on my heel and starting to walk the opposite direction towards the doors.

Within a second of me turning Zavier had already latched onto my wrist, pulling me in the wrong direction with him. "You're awfully touchy today," I commented, trying not to panic as he dragged me behind.

"Because you won't stop running away," He snarled, shivering.

"Let go, please," I begged, looking up with puppy dog eyes. "I promise I'll follow you just don't touch me, okay? I won't 'run away' or whatever the fuck. Let go and I'll do whatever you want me to do today."

Continuing walking for another minute, he only glanced sideways at me once, but finally dropped my hand. Letting go of a breath I didn't even realize I was holding, I rolled my wrist in circular motions behind smirking. "Thanks, I'll see you later okay?"

And this time I quickly changed my pace, almost speed walking away like those old ladies that walk around the track with their hips swaying back and forth like it would make them go faster.

"Kaiyo!" Zavier said sternly, like my father, almost. It made me cringe, and I almost stopped walking at the sound of it. Looking back, I saw him roll his eyes but then begin following me anyway.

Does he care about his grades so much he would put up with me? Didn't think it was that important, to be honest. "I knew you'd follow me, dog. You always do," I sigh, doing my best to calmly piss him off. "Do you have separation anxiety? Can't detach from your owner?" I cooed, an evil glint resting in my eyes that even I knew was there.

Looking down at me, It looked like Zavier wanted to strangle me right then right there, which made me nervous but I'd rather let him actually do that then let anyone see me nervous. "Where to, dog? I'm kind of hungry, sniff the way to the cafeteria, won't you dog?"

"Of course, I'd be glad to," He replied, a small smile arising his face.

"Merci," I replied, letting him lead the way. There was a 90% chance he'd just take me to where he was going in the first place, but it's not like I knew where shit was either. As long as we were inside I was content.

And of course, 5 minutes later we were outside a door and Zavier looked all too pleased with himself for this to be the cafeteria. "Gremlins first," He bitterly replied, opening the door for him.

"You're too kind," I spat sarcastically.

Inside there was actually surprisingly food. And couches, and a pool table, with a tv on the wall. Along with 4 other people, 2 boys, and 2 girls. What was this place? It looked like a badly decorated man cave, and nothing was suggesting it was a classroom.

"Zavier," One of the boys, a tall Korean with messy black hair exclaimed, hopping off the table he was sitting on and walking over to Zavier and I. Going in to put his arm around Zaiver, he paused suddenly looking down at me. "This her?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, returning the uneasy bitter look he gave me. I would be insulted they all stared so judgingly but then again, not like I'm some saint. I judge basically everyone that even so much as glances at me.

Zavier mumbled, "Unfortunately," starting to remove his coat and tossing it to one of the girls.

"Hey," Someone snapped aggressively, and I turned to see a short girl with fair skin and silky brown hair looking at me from her position on the couch. "Come sit down," She suddenly smiled, her expression switching almost as quickly as mine do.

I looked at her blankly and her dark skin friend sitting next to her with braids almost as long as her waist before smiling kindly in return. "No," I mused, turning around and beginning to exit through the door out into the hallway.

I had no idea where I was going but they all made me uncomfortable and slightly mad and I don't like being near people at all. So instead I pulled out my phone to look at a picture of the map I took earlier today. I had no idea if it would be useful, or even where I was on the map but at least I could point out the cafeteria. Beginning to walk in one direction because I vaguely remember seeing a room like the one on the map that's near the cafeteria, the door to the room I just left swung open.

And of course, out came Zavier. "Where are you going?"

"I said I was fucking hungry did I not, dumbass?" I spat, rolling my eyes.

"There's food in the room-."

"People disgust me I don't want to be around more than I already have to," Which was the truth. If there was a way to never talk to anyone in this school unless I'm obviously pissing them off, I would. My goals are simple, even Zavier should understand this. Looking back, I continued walking. "You coming or do I have to find my way around this school myself? I hope I don't get lost all day..."

"You don't get to try anything," He interrupted easily, picking up pace and following me to wherever the hell I was going.

"Ok, dog."

A/N

All I can say about the late upload and not uploading for literal weeks is fuck school.

Thanks :)

Much love - Kujiis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 27 9
After moving into a new school and meeting her stepbrother's enemy, she made a goal to never engage with him. But things didn't go as planned. "Do y...
292K 5.8K 27
Alina is the new girl in school who falls in love with the bad boy who lives right next door. Started Writing: 2019 Finished Writing: 2019
1.4M 42.9K 46
โ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š?โž ๊•ฅ She's beautiful, intelligent and seductive like her mother. But merciless, wicked...
3.6K 229 35
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...