๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ...

By miaholland101

timothรฉe x reader (maybe some of his characters too :3) More

-๐š/๐ง-
๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
Note
Hey guyssss

๐’•๐’†๐’

8.5K 102 116
By miaholland101

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

a/n: NEW YEARS PART 4

*theres an important note at the bottom, so please read when you get there!!!

* * *

second pov:

"dude, what the hell?" says blake, as he steps into the bedroom, furious.

"hey, woah, woah, calm down," timothée tries to ease. his arm is still around your waist. he squeezes it a little tighter now.

"calm down? i told everyone specifically not to go upstairs. and you, of all people, are about to fuck a random chick in my parents bedroom?," blake shouts again.

blake makes eye contact with you, realizing you're the girl he was talking to at the bar. he turns his eyes back to timothée, who he flashes an angry look too.

"hey look, i'm sorry ok. and we weren't going to do- that," timmy stutters, "we just came up here to see the fireworks from the balcony, that's all."

"oh really, watching the fireworks? didn't know you could still see with each other's faces in your mouths," blake retorts.

"guys, can we just calm down please-," you try to say.

"whatever. just get out," blake interrupts, not making eye contact with neither you nor timmy.

you and timothée look at each other with worried eyes. he nods a little, and starts to walk toward the door. as he walks out, you follow.

when you he gets to the doorway where blake is standing, timmy looks at him, shakes his head, and walks off.

you reach towards blake.

"hey, i am so so sorry, i didn't mean to-,"

"it's fine. it's not your fault. you can stay if you need to. and i'm sorry i called you a random chick," says blake.

he was surprisingly compassionate. what's timothée's problem with him?

"oh no, it's fine, i was just gonna go home, but thanks."

he gives you a quick nod. you give him a warm and sorry smile, and catch up with timmy.

"hey, are you alright? i thought you and blake were cool," you ask, him still walking and not turning around. "umm timmy? i asked you a question?"

he slows his steps, allowing you to walk next to him.

"it's just-," he takes a deep breath out, "we have some history."

you decide not to ask about it. you put your hand on his shoulder and give him a small smile.

there's a few seconds of silence before you break it.

"i cant believe we got kicked out of a party," you say, giggling.

timothée stops walking and turns to you, starting to chuckle.

"for making out on blake's parent's bed," he adds, making you guys laugh harder.

you two erupt in laughter as you stumble down the stairs.

you both cool off the laughter when you reach the bottom of the stairs.

timmy stops and turns to you. he lets out a little sigh.

"in all seriousness though, y/n," he continues, "i kind of really like you a lot. and i know it sounds sorta silly since we sorta just met an hour ago, but i just feel a spark, ya know?"

he chuckles a little after realizing he probably sounds stupid.

"i actually really like you too, timmy," you say, looking down at your feet and then looking up at him again.

you guys look into each other's eyes for a few moments before you realize that you need to get home. you look at your phone and see it's 12:20.

"ugh, shit. i probably won't get an uber now," you say, unlocking your phone.

"i can give you a ride home, if you want?" he graciously offers.

"but i live 2 hours away, and i don't wanna make you drive that far," you say, looking back up at him.

"well, uh- if you really need to, you can maybe stay at my place?" he says, looking down and scratching the back of his neck.

"it's really cute when you get nervous," you say, not even realizing what came out of your mouth.

timothée starts to blush even harder as he lightly laughs. "sorry, i didn't mean to be that bold," you console, "but yeah, actually it would be nice if i could stay."

he looks back to you and smiles.

"i think you're really cute when your bold," he says. "and nervous too."

how can someone be so gorgeous?, he thinks.

"and you can definitely stay the night," he adds. timmy holds out his hand for you to take as he leads you to the front door.

you giggle and intertwine your fingers with his.

you reach the front door and he opens it for you. when both of you are outside, he holds out his arm.

"mi' lady," he says, making you giggle. you loop your arm around his.

"why thank you, kind sir," you joke. he lets out a little chuckle and the two of you start walking down the winding pathway.

you hear timothée's steady breathing, making you a little sleepy. you rest your head on his shoulder and close your eyes.

he puts his head on top of yours for a second, making your heart flutter. you let him guide you down the path while you rest your eyes.

when you get to the end of walkway, you pick up your head, and look to timothée. his perfect side profile is glowing in the moonlight.

he looks down to you and smiles widely. you realize that you had been heart eyeing him for about 15 seconds.

"i just have to tell you that you're absolutely gorgeous," he lets out. your cheeks are the most rosy they've been all night. you give him a kiss on the cheek as he blushes

you realize you're now walking on the sidewalk.

"jeez, how far away is your car?" you ask.

"eh, i don't know. but i now realize i've parked too far away," he answers.

you giggle and put your head back on his shoulder, now grabbing his bicep with your hands.

you couldn't help but notice that his arm felt muscle-y. he noticed you lightly squeezing his bicep, and started to flex it.

"you like that?" he jokes. you laugh as you start hugging his arm even tighter.

"i love it," you say jokingly, even though you probably weren't joking.

you rest your eyes again as you two keep walking to his car.

a small breeze washes over you, making you shiver a little. timothée notices and starts to take his arm from your grip, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

"you're so sweet, timmy," you gush.

"it's my pleasure," he replies. you snuggle back into his side, wrapping your arms around his torso and closing your eyes.

i never wanna leave this moment, you think. before you know it, you reach his car.

"alright, we've made it," he says. you open your eyes and lift your head up. in front of you is a very nice looking bmw.

"wow, that's a nice looking car," you say. timmy laughs a little bit.

"i do what i can," he says. he walks over to the passenger side of the car and opens the door for you. you walk over and step in the car.

"what a gentlemen," you say before he shuts the door. he chuckles a little bit before shutting the door and walking around to his side.

he gets in the car and buckles his seat belt, as do you. you see he has an aux cord.

"can i play my music?" you ask, picking up the cable.

"yeah, sure," he says while turning the car on. you pull out your phone and plug it into the car while pulling up spotify.

you press the first song at the top of your playlist; ryd, by steve lacy.

"you like steve lacy?" you ask.

"yes, i love him. how do we have such similar taste in music?" he responds. you laugh and let the music wave over you.

timothée pulls out of his parallel parking job, and onto the street. he starts to feel the music too.

he takes his hand off the wheel and puts it on your thigh. he lightly squeezes as you get butterflies in your stomach.

your heart beats a little faster as you put your hand on top of his. he then picks up your hand and places a kiss on the back of it, making you go wild inside.

you start blushing like crazy. he looks at you while putting his hand back on your thigh and gives you a small smile.

you smile back and look out the window. the neighborhood looked so peaceful besides the lingering fireworks.

"are you hungry?" he asks.

"i'm starving," you say. you hadn't eaten anything since you left your apartment.

"i think there's a 24 hour wendy's around here. wanna go there?"

"that would be perfect," you say, leaning your head on the head rest. the song flips to lost by frank ocean.

timothée's grip on your thigh gets a little tighter and you start to slowly nod off.

this moment is so nice.

* * *

a/n: damn i was pretty good at writing fluff back then😳 i need to take some notes from my past self

also do you guys have any preferences on first person or second person writing?? cuz i don't really do second person much anymore but i used to a lot, might get back into it😌

*⚠️ALSO!!!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT SO READ!!!!!⚠️ i might make a whole author's note page for this but i was just wondering if i have any readers that go by he/him pronouns or they/them pronouns!!!!! i would LOVE for my work to be all inclusive!!!!! PLEASEEEEE drop some requests if you would like your pronoun written in!!!! this book is default for a fem reader, but if you would like an imagine with your specified pronouns, DROP A PM!!!!!

luv u SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!

-mia<33333

p.s. there will be pt. 5😈😈

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.1K 93
" ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™ข๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ " " ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
76K 976 53
Timothรฉe Chalamet imagines. Skip the first 8 chapters and then it gets really good. Enjoy!
201K 2.9K 35
หขสฐแต‰ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— โฟแต‰แต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ แตโฟแต’สท สฐโฑหข โฟแตƒแตแต‰, หขสฐแต‰ แถœแต’แต˜หกแตˆโฟ'แต— แต‰แต›แต‰โฟ หขแต‰แต‰ สฐโฑหข แถ แตƒแถœแต‰ !
70.7K 1.4K 53
Timothรฉe Chalamet Fanfic- real life, no social media (it's a story lol), slow burn, friends to lovers I kind of of think that I might be his type 'Ca...