Son of the Boss

By MB2697

⟡ ⟡ ⟡ His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is bu... More

R O L E P L A Y
San Diego
Alessio
New Girl
Crossfire
Chances
Morning After
Romano
Masquerade
Acceptance
Sweet Eighteen
Welcome Home
Omertà
Forgive and Forget
Brothers
Vendetta
You
Thirst
Promotion
New York
Betrayed
Heartbreak
Secrets
Graduation
Promise
Leverage
Goodbye Friend
Traitor
RIP
Happily Ever After...?
Epilogue
Author's Note

Mine

1.5K 43 4
By MB2697

O L I V I A

"I'm fat."

I roll my eyes at Kimberly who is now analyzing her " baby bump" from every possible angle.

"Still look thin to me." I tell her.

"Well you get to stay skinny!" She groans and falls onto my bed dramatically. "I'm going to be a whale."

"You'll be okay."

"So..."She starts and moves onto her side. "What's the plan for your party?"

"Do I really have to do this whole graduation party thing?"

I wasn't in any kind of party mood. When I wasn't with Kimberly, I was trying to study and prepare what I could manage for the upcoming art show.

I haven't really painted in what felt like months now. I had no inspiration anymore.

"Please!" She begs. "I just need an escape."

"As long as you don't invite the whole school."

She glares, "I'm not that dumb."

"You are full of surprises."

She laughs and pulls her phone out."I know, I know."

There's a knock on my bedroom door. My mom walks in carrying a load of clean laundry. Her dark wavy hair down and framing her face and bright blue eyes.

"Hey girls!" She cheers and sets the basket down. "I have news."

I sit up on my forearms. "What news?"

She claps her hands together. "Aunt Macy and some of your friends are coming in from New York for the party!"

I break out into a smile. "Are you serious? Amy?"

She nods, "Amy, Katherine, Cleo, and Macy. I tried to contact Michelle but no word yet."

I can't believe it. My childhood friends are coming to California!

Kimberly pouts, "I thought I was your friend."

I laugh and smack her shoulder."You are my friend! You can have more than one."

"I suppose."

"How many people should I expect...to be at this party?" I ask my mom.

"Up to you, dear. Just don't go too crazy." She says to me but her eyes stay locked on Kim.

"Hey! I'm not doing anything." She protests.

Mom laughs and just shakes her head as she makes her exit.

"So have you decided on a place in New York?" Kim asks.

"No." I frown.

I had been trying to do my own research while I had some free time. Aunt Macy and Amy had been kind enough to even go view a couple and send me pictures.

They were all so expensive and I was a nervous wreck on how I was going to have enough saved by the time I had to move.

Macy offered her place for a few months but I wasn't really thrilled with the idea of living with a ton of cats and her excessive smoking habits.

"I did find a cute little loft but I don't know." I tell Kim. "Kind of pricey. I started packing a few things but now I don't know."

Her eyes flick over to the only two boxes packed in the corner of the room. I had started on a few things but with so much time left and barely any money who knew what would happen now.

I just couldn't really focus on anything and finding a job out in New York would be a bit of a challenge with me stuck here.

"You have Summer break to figure it out." Kim points out. "Why not stay at the college?"

"Eh, I'll have to see what they have to offer again."

"Talk to Edgar." She says and stretches her legs into the air. "I think he has a cousin or something that owns a coffee place in New York."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but you gotta double check with him."

I smile and wrap my arms around her. "You're the best!"

She laughs, "I know."

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

"Hey, Edgar! How are ya?" I smile as I walk into the shop.

"Doing well, dear!" He greets me and comes out from behind the counter.

"Have you been here late?" I ask and notice how tired he looks.

He nods, "Only some nights.I'll be alright, dear."

"I had a question for you," I perk up. "Kim mentioned you have a relative that owns a coffee place back in New York?"

"I do, why?"

"I'll be starting college after Summer break, I'll have to move back to New York. Can you possibly help me out? With a good word or something?" I put my hands together.

Edgar waves me off and laughs. "Of course, dear. I'll talk to Frank about it and let you know."

I squeal and give him a huge hug."You are the best!"

Edgar's deep chuckle fills the air but my phone starts to buzz wildly in my pocket. I reach down and read off an unfamiliar number.

"Hello?" I say into the receiver.

"Miss Moore?" The voice responds.

"Who is this?"

"This is Officer Harrison."

My stomach flips over.

"O-oh. H-hello."

"Can you come down to the station?" He says sternly. .

I look at Edgar who is just watching me with a confused expression. "I'm working."

"Understood. Please make time to stop by." Harrison continues.

"U-uh. Okay. Have a nice day." I say and the line goes dead.

"Everything okay?" Edgar asks.

I nod, "Absolutely."

A L E S S I O

I'm dead.

Okay...I'm probably not dead but my body hurts a lot. There's no way I could be alive after that.

Maybe I can finally be out of misery for good now.

"Oh my god! Alessio! Baby are you okay?"

Fuck. I am alive.

Or I got sent to hell since Monica is the devil.

"Monica, please step back." A deep voice commands.

Dr. Tobias?

"Is he going to be okay?" Another voice.

Anna's voice.

"Yes, he's fine. I've administered a large amount of painkillers. He's lucky nothing aside from his car was damaged."

Fuck! I loved that car.

I should've wrecked the Cadillac.

The last thing I really remember was being pretty drunk and driving into the city with Giovanni. He got some kind of call about Monica and the baby.

I lost control of the car and we went off the road. I had spun the wheel to the side just in time to miss a tree and the car flipped over.

I deserve to be dead.

"I can't believe he fucking did that." A new voice.

Giovanni's okay. Thank god.

"Idiota! " Anna shouts.

"Where's Adolfo?" Giovanni asks.

I'm really not even shocked he wouldn't be here. I feel like if it was any of our funerals he would do anything to not go.

"Business." Monica mutters.

"Punch him in the nuts, I bet he wakes up." Beto's voice rang out.

My eyes started to flutter and I felt my hands instinctively curl into fists causing him to bust up laughing.

"F-fucking hit me...I dare you." I cough out.

"Oh, Alessio!" Monica cries and sits on the edge of the bed. "I didn't know if you'd wake up again!"

I look past her to find Beto, Giovanni, and Anna all together. Giovanni looks like he made it out with a few scratches if that. Beto is obviously amused and Anna is annoyed which is never new with her.

"You are real fucking dumb." Giovanni laughs and walks over. "You almost fucking killed us."

"It was fun though right." I smirk. "Kind of like real life GTA."

"Except we can't re generate, Alessio."

"That's the fun part."

Anna rolls her eyes, "He's emo as hell right now. It's all the alcohol and drugs."

"Shut up!" I try to sit up.

I look down at my body and see all of the deep bruising across my stomach and chest. They had me hooked up to some kind of drip and it felt like there was a knot on my forehead forming.

"What's the damage?" I ask Tobias.

"I really don't know how you made it out alive," He shakes his head. "The car is totaled but you banged your head on the window and Giovanni was lucky enough to make it out with a minor cut."

"Not easy to do." I groan from the pain in my ribs.

"Just take it easy for now, Alessio." " Tobias states.

"Gotcha, doc." I shake my head and look at Monica. "Can you all leave? I need to talk to her."

All of them get up to leave the room quickly. I catch Anna giving me some kind of look of distress before the door shuts behind them.

"I'm so glad you are-" Monica begins but I stop her.

"Explain." I demand.

She stares at me blankly. "W-what do you m-mean?"

"Anna said she found you fighting with the nurse about the baby." I tell her. "They didn't find one."

Monica nods and looks away. It almost looks like she's forcing herself to cry.

"I lost the baby."

"Monica..."I run my fingers through my hair. "Don't lie to me."

She looks at me in disbelief. "Don't accuse me of being a liar, Alessio!"

"We both know you weren't pregnant."

"I was too!" She cries out and falls onto me. "I've just been so stressed over the wedding and everything else, I did this."

I shake my head and start to feel bad.

Maybe...maybe I'm being irrational.

What if Monica really was pregnant and had a miscarriage?

This was supposed to be our child. My child.

"I'm sorry." I whisper and try to wrap my arms around her. "I'm sorry, Monica."

She sighs heavily and moves to rest her head against me. "No, I'm sorry, Alessio."

I move over on the bed and let her curl up to me. I lean my head back and stare up at the ceiling.

I didn't know what to do at this point.

O L I V I A

I was getting really into my study guide when a very familiar ass plops right on top of my desk.

"What the fu-" I start but catch Mr. Conroy giving me the eye.

I smile at him sheepishly and glare up at Kim.

"What Kimberly?"

"Party...tonight...you and I...let's go." She says excitedly.

"You can't party." I remind her.

"I can dance, but I can't drink." She shrugs.

"What if you get hurt."

"I'll be okay, you'll be there and Joe will be there."

I groan, "Do I even have a choice?"

"Nope!" She pops the "p".

"Who is even throwing this party?"

"I think Joe said it was a football buddy. Probably will be the biggest party of the year and we are about to graduate so let's have some fun."

"Fine!" I throw my hands up in defeat. "I'll go and watch you have fun."

She glares,"You know you'll have fun."

"As long as I'm drunk, who cares." I snort and she laughs.

"Miss Simmons!" Mr. Conroy shouts from the front of the room. "Are you even in this class?"

His aged eyes look exhausted behind his thick rimmed glasses. I stifle a laugh as he glares at her and puts his hands on his hips.

She smiles flirtatiously at him and twirls her hair around her finger. "No, sir. I'm not but I just love watching a real man teach."

He grimaces, "Inappropriate, Miss Simmons. Get to your class."

Kimberly sighs and gives me a little wink before heading out of class.

I was ready to just get this whole day over with.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

"Olivia! Kimberly! What's up?"

I smile over at one of Joe's friends. I didn't really know the guy but he seemed pretty nice.

The music was already blaring and the entire house reeked of marijuana. Someone tossed us both a beer and I took Kim's from her hands.

"Hey Kyle!" Kim smiles.

He's a pretty good looking guy. Nice build and pretty tall. He looks like the kind of guy you'd see living in California in the movies.

Beautiful golden hair and bright blue eyes. He has a killer smile and abs that would cause anyone to swoon.

"How are you ladies?"

"Good," I nod. "How's the party so far?"

He grins and waves his hand around. "My biggest one yet, baby."

I blush a little at his choice of words and notice Joe walking over to us.

"You came!" Joe kisses Kimberly and pulls her close. "I'm so glad you are here."

"Of course!" She chuckles and wraps her thin arms around his neck. "I am always down for a good party."

"Drink?" He offers and she looks at me.

"She has a bit of a headache so I think water would be best for her tonight." I interject. Kim throws me a grateful smile.

Joe nods and wraps his arm tightly around her waist before steering her in the opposite direction.

Kyle looks over at me and reaches out to pop the cap off of the beer in my hands.

"Are you excited to graduate?" I ask him.

"Hell yeah! I got a scholarship so I'll be able to continue football in college."

"Congratulations! You deserve it."

Kyle flashes a bright smile and I catch his eyes roaming up and down my body. Kimberly had talked me into wearing one of her showy crop tops and a pair of ripped jeans.

It was not at all my normal style but she said she needed me to wear it since she was apparently too "fat" now.

"How about something a little stronger?" He offers.

"Sure! Why not."

He flashes a coy smile at me and places his hand on the lower of my back. The two of us head through the kitchen packed full of some football players trying to do some kind of karaoke together to an Eminem song.

He reaches up and gives some of them high fives as we pass by and heads over towards the counter.

He hands me a red cup and I laugh. "Mr. Popular around here?"

He shrugs, "Football really helped me during my high school career. I used to be new to Westview as well."

"Really?"

He nods and takes a drink, "Yep. Junior year was my first year here. I used to play football back home in Florida before I moved."

"Nice to know I'm not the only one."

"Not at all," He teases and tilts my cup up towards my mouth. I grimace at the bitter taste.

"Not a vodka fan?" He chuckles and grabs a can of soda from the counter.

"Not straight." I gag and quickly take a drink.

"Well, I got plenty of chasers for you." He smiles softly and hops up onto the bar-stool. "So what is your plan after high school, Olivia Moore?"

"Art school!" I nod and take another drink. "I'll actually be heading back to New York when semester starts."

"Aw, that's too bad." He frowns playfully. "I would've liked you to see me play at least once."

"Really? Why's that?" I ask and feel my cheeks redden.

"Well..." He leans in closer to me. "I have to admit you are one of the cutest girls I've seen at Westview. I think we would've gotten along really well if we had more time."

"Wow...u-uh, thank you."

"Everyone just assumes the football boys only want the cheerleaders," He shrugs his shoulders. "I prefer the ones who have depth to them and are creative."

He reaches over and picks something off of my shoulder. I feel goosebumps cover my arms from his touch and look over at the crowd of people now dancing in the livingroom and trying to do the macarena.

Part of me feels wrong for even talking to Kyle. I was still so hung up on Alessio.

We weren't together though.

I deserve to move on and enjoy my youth.

"You okay?" Kyle asks.

I smile a bit and shake off my thoughts. "I'm perfect!"

"Want another drink?"

I nod, "Yes. Please."

After my third cup of vodka with Kyle, I was already feeling like a total drunk mess. The nerves were totally gone and we were having the best conversation ever.

He was really easy to talk to and actually funny as hell.

Everyone always said the guys on the football team are just so cocky and stuck up, but he seemed like he was down to earth.

Plus, he made me feel good. He'd go out of his way to touch my hair or cheek and it made me feel nice.

I felt wanted.

"What are you thinking?" He yells over the music.

"I'm just glad I came!" I slur out. "Thank you for being so kind."

"Of course," He smiles and leans into me again. His mouth is only a few inches from mine now. "I really am glad you came, Olivia. I like talking to you."

"Me too..." I trail off and stare into his eyes.

He wastes no more time before his mouth is on mine in seconds. My arms move up around his neck and I feel his hands hook onto my hips as we break into a full make-out session against the island in his kitchen.

I feel my head going light for a moment as he pulls back and smiles down at me. "Want to go upstairs? It's quiet and we can be alone."

My heart is pounding in my chest and I can't deny the desire building up in the pit of my stomach. I had only been with Alessio but the thought of giving it a go with Kyle was really tempting right now.

I nodded a little and he steered the two of us through the crowd of students so we could make it up the stairs.

I tried to keep my attention on my own feet so I wouldn't end up falling on my face and embarrassing myself in front of him.

The party was in full swing now and I couldn't see Kimberly anywhere. Kyle looks back and gives me a reassuring smile before tossing open a door at the top of the hallway.

"Welcome!" He cheers out.

Football trophies and music posters line the walls. His bed is neatly made but there's a bit of a B.O. smell that seemed to be coming from a pile of clothes on the floor.

He notices my wandering eyes and smiles sheepishly."I haven't done my laundry yet, so I apologize if it smells like sweat and grass."

I snort, "It's fine."

"So..."He starts and looks down at me. "What do you want to do?"

My heart was pounding so loud now I was sure he could hear it. I decided to let instinct take over and pushed my mouth against his again.

Our feet moved us in the direction of his bed and I heard him moan against my lips as I reached down to take his shirt off.

He tossed it over his head and helped me pull my own shirt and shorts off. The two of us laughed loudly as I stumbled over my own feet and we fell onto his bed together.

He looked down at me in my silky underwear and bra and ran his fingers up the curve of my stomach.

"You're beautiful."

I reached up to kiss him again and felt his hands explore all over my body. He felt so warm and toned.

It felt really good. I really liked the way we molded together.

It seemed natural.

I just...I had thought my second time would be with Alessio.

I thought maybe it would just be him forever.

That was dumb though. I'm only 18-years old...I have forever to have sex and it can be with whoever I want.

"Are you alright?" Kyle asks when he notices I stopped kissing him.

"Of course."

I kiss him again and he pushes himself deeper against my body and moves his mouth from my neck down in between my breasts.

I arch myself against his lips and he trails his fingers down to the edge of my panties.

"Please." I beg.

He smiles up at me and hooks his finger around my underwear. My entire body is on fire and I'm just so ready for him to fuc-

The door opens.

My eyes pop open and I scream as a flash of light shines in the room before the door shuts again. I try to cover my chest with his duvet and Kyle shields his eyes from the glare of the strobe lights from downstairs.

"Who the fuck? Occupied, bro. This is my room so get out!" Kyle snaps.

Whoever is in the door is shielded by the shadows and steps completely inside the room. My eyes blur for a few seconds before I finally focus on his face.

"Alessio!" I gasp out.

He looks beyond fucking pissed. His eyes are locked on Kyle and he looks as if he's ready to pull his gun out right now.

Even through his anger I can't get over how breath-taking he is. It was almost like seeing him for the first time again.

I studied the curve of his jaw and full lips. How the shadows covered his black eyes and the small amount of light in the room casted along the sharpness of his cheekbones.

His dark hair lay in a messy fashion and he was dressed in the usual black on black attire he favored.

He finally looks at me. "Get up, Olivia."

Kyle stands up and pulls his jeans back up. "She's with me, bro."

Alessio looks at him threateningly. "She's leaving with me, bro ."

I can't help it anymore. The interaction between the two of them sends me into a complete fit of laughter and within seconds I'm crying from the laughs rolling from me.

They both look over at me with a mix of annoyance and confusion.

"What!" Kyle snaps.

"Nothing about this is humorous, Olivia. We're leaving, get up." Alessio demands and pulls me up by my arm.

I tense up as soon as he touches me and yank myself back away from him. He glares down at me and the fury is very clear on his face.

It doesn't matter how drunk I am. I know what he did to me.

"Don't touch me!" I snap. "I hate you."

He continues to shoot daggers at me with his eyes but it doesn't completely shield the hurt that is there too.

"Let's go, Olivia."

Kyle points between the two of us. "Are you guys...like dating?"

"Something like that." Alessio mutters.

Kyle looks at me and shakes his head. "You should go, Olivia."

I stare after him apologetically as he tosses his shirt on and starts to hurry out of his room. "Both of you need to leave before I throw your asses out.

Alessio moves his hand to expose the gun at his waistband. "Don't try your luck with me tonight."

Kyle eyes the weapon for a moment before throwing me a look of concern as the door closes behind him.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I tell Alessio and move away from him to put my clothes back on. "I want nothing to do with you."

He tries to grab my hand. "I need to talk to you, Olivia."

"Why?" I throw my hands up. "This is over, Alessio! We aren't together anymore."

He looks down at me. "I love you, Olivia."

I stare up at him hopelessly and don't know what to say. Hearing those words gave me so much joy but I just hated it now.

I wanted to hide and disappear from everything.

"I'm leaving." I tell him and try to move around him.

He grabs my arm and blocks me from the door. "Alessio, move!" I snap and try to push to the side.

He says nothing. He just holds me in place and lets his arms close around me tightly.

"I love you, Olivia."

I look off to the side of us and try to keep my eyes from him. I knew I'd be crying within seconds if he continued.

He tilts my face up towards him. "Olivia."

Our eyes meet and I feel my lower lip tremble as the tears start up. He wraps his arms tightly around me and hoists me up so my legs are secured to his waist.

Our mouths meet and I feel my clothes coming off again and hitting the floor in a heated whirlwind as we move back towards the bed.

His mouth moves down to my breasts as he hungrily takes each one in his mouth and kisses me there over and over again.

I moan out as his mouth moves down and he uses a freehand to take his shirt and pants off.

My eyes wonder up and down the curves of his stomach and abs. I run my fingers along the ridges there and move down slowly.

He grabs my hand and holds it there. I hear him sigh for a moment and he closes his eyes.

I need him. I can't take it anymore.

"Come here." I demand.

His hands start moving all over me again and I feel my breath coming out quickly as he kisses back down my stomach until my panties are sliding down my legs.

I feel his tongue move against my swollen clit and cry out in ecstasy as he takes me in his mouth. His arms circle around my thighs so he can rock my hips against his tongue as he fucks me with it.

Two fingers come inside of me and I feel him curl them as he moves them back and forth.

"F-fuck!" I moan out and grind against him feverishly.

"Cum for me." He whispers and his fingers curl more. "Cum for me, baby."

"Oh, god!" I cry out as I feel my climax taking over.

Every part of me bursts into light as I feel my body cum hard against his mouth and hand. I shake hard from the orgasm and my chest heaves quickly with my breathing.

"More." I beg and bring him back to me.

Alessio moves his hand down to his groin and exposes himself to me.

He is huge and very erect.

How did that ever fit inside me?

"Fuck me." I tell him and he smiles back in response.

He pulls me down to the edge of the bed and pushes inside of me with no warning. A moan mixed with pain and need comes from my lips.

"Are you okay?" He pants out as he rocks into me again.

I nod, "Yes. Please don't stop."

He looks down at my naked body as if he has never seen it before. So much desire and need in his eyes as he holds me in place and fucks me as hard as he can.

I can't stop the excessive screams coming from me as he continues to pump into me faster and deeper. I can't take it any longer.

I know I'll be coming again within seconds.

"Shh." He whispers. "Your friend may not like us fucking in his bed."

I shake my head at him and he pushes himself deep inside of me. He holds me there and gazes down at me.

"You were going to fuck him, Olivia." He says in a rough voice. "He was going to fuck what is mine."

I stared at him desperately. My head is swimming.

He pulls out a little. "He couldn't ever fuck you like I can."

I nod up at him and bring his hand to cover my mouth as he continues to elongate his strokes so they come back in as deep as they possibly can.

"Do you want to fuck Kyle still, Olivia?" He taunts me.

"N-no. Please."

"I'm going to fuck you every chance I get." He warns and starts to pick up speed. His other hand comes down onto my neck and I feel my eyes roll. "I'm going to show you what you were giving up."

I couldn't speak anymore. I could barely fucking think.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you hard." He demands.

"Fuck me hard, Alessio." I beg loudly and grab his wrist. "Please..."

He stares down at me as his speed picks up and his hand squeezes the side of my neck. I can feel my second climax getting closer and try to stifle my screams as he fucks harder than I'll be able to recover from the next morning.

I hear his breaths coming out hard and I realize how badly I want him to cum for me.

I want him to feel good too.

I lock my legs tightly around his hips and hold him there. I use the momentum to push myself back into him as he pumps into me and it drives him absolutely mad.

He releases my neck and grabs onto my hips. I feel his nails dig into my skin and wince a little from the pain there.

"Fuck." He groans out and pulls me closer to him. "Dammit, Olivia."

The building desire to cum washes over me again and I try to hold back my screams as he reaches his own climax at the same moment.

The both of us hold onto one another as it takes over. He holds onto me with one hand and flips both of us onto our backs.

He reaches up to wipe the sweat from his forehead before wrapping his arms back around me.

I sigh and look up at him happily.

"I love you, Alessio."

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 43.5K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
523K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
366 17 17
mature book 18+ While most men are dying to get out of the mafia, Gio was dying to get in and lead it. Aurora leaves it all behind to be with the lo...
66.3K 1.8K 21
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...