𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 - lego...

By LEGOMI-I

TEMPTATIONS ( book 2. ) - legoshi. returning to the boarding school, cherryton academy. an old crime comes u... More

EXTRAS.
PROLOGUE.
01
02
03
04
05
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

2.3K 123 20
By LEGOMI-I

" Your fur is growing again, Legoshi. "

The male wolf felt a tug onto his fur, narrowing his vision to his girlfriend who kept her hands grazing against his neck. He felt his face grow flushed and she noticed, " Eh, are you blushing? "

Legoshi mumbled with a pout, " You're such a tease.. "

He tapped onto the clipboard with his pen, glancing down at his girlfriend who peaked at the sheet and he pushed the clipboard behind him back and towered over, " Yes, (Y/n)? "

Her (eye color) bright orbs enlarged at her actions, " I wanted to see what you were doing. "

The male chuckled at his girlfriend's antics, wrapping his arms around her smaller form still holding the clipboard in his heads with his chin placed onto her head, " Are you working on lights with me? "

(Y/n) sunk into the embrace, " Ah, yeah, they wanted me to play Adler but I passed- although Sheila and I discussed after Louis' leave that I would take the shitty position but I wanted to be with you. "

He nodded silently, pushing his lips to her head, " Okay. "

Legoshi's eyes averted to the clipboard as he remained holding (Y/n) in the process, she also began to read the sheet, then proceeded to give a suggestion to one of the main focuses for the stage crew,

" You should use red for the sheep. "

He bit the inside of his cheek with though, nodding and released her, " I'll go inform Dom for insight. "

(Y/n) watched her boyfriend leave towards the peafowl, scratching her neck with confusion on what to do. She wasn't an actor nor a dancer anymore for the performance, she purposely passed on the opportunity to be with Legoshi.

So what now?

" (Y/n), come here we haven't spoken in so long. " Tao whined, waving his hand dramatically trying to motion the female canine to walk forwards.

Her eyes rolled at the blank panther, reaching towards him and the small anteater, Kibi.

She noticed that the blank panther and the anteater were goofing off and playing with each other, a small rough housing.

" Hey, knock it off you two. " She laughed, watching Kibi pull on Tao's shirt and the feline immediately responded back, tugging on Kibi's arm with a large grin, " We're just playing. "

Her eyes didn't perceive her, she caught Kibi squint with pain as Tao continuing to pull slightly harder without realization, her hands reached out to the two,

" Tao, let him fucking go- "

It was too late, the damage was done.
The blank panther completely ripped off the anteater's arm.

The hand that reached out to the pairing flew to her lips, her (eye color) hues enlarged at the sight before her. Everyone gasped around the scene and Legoshi turned his heel watching (Y/n) fidget in her position.

Tao narrowed his eyes to his now amputated friend's limb in his grasp of palm, " What- Oh! " He yelled.

Kibi laid on the ground with a tight grip on his now empty shoulder that revealed his bone and the blood that splurged out.

The blank panther released the arm onto the floor trying to avoid the panic of his club members, his head began to shake rapidly side to side, " No, I didn't.. " Aoba and Bill pushed through the members, making their way to their feline friend.

" Herbivores stay back. " The eagle announced trying to keep everyone calm but failed.

The tiger stepped towards the panther with his arms held up, " Just calm down, Tao. "

The anteater began to breath heavily, sobbing miserably as he muttered incoherent audible words. Tao turned to (Y/n) shaking her body rapidly back and forth,

" You saw that, right? That was an accident, you've got to believe me. "

The striped feline grabbed the black panther into a lockhold, " Get the fuck off her. " He grunted as Tao resisted only his hold and he continued to yell, " Stop it. Calm down, they're all scared. "

Legoshi reaches to his girlfriend who remained silent and stoic of the situation, ran to Kibi, removing her hoodie and started to cover his form to hide any evidence. " We need to take Kibi immediately to the hospital. "

" It's going to be okay, can you breathe? " Kibi began to mumble about his arm.

There was a rumor about the academy that once every five years, it's not uncommon for a carnivore to rip a herbivore's leg or arm off by accident.

Carnivores were taught to control their strength when they were little. But sometimes, they get carried away. That's why all hospitals are required to have programs for replantation. The success rate of limb reattachment surgeries are quite high.

Kind called on Legoshi to take him to the infirmary which the wolf immediately agreed to, picking up the small herbivore. " Stay here, (Y/n). "

His girlfriend was about to protest but he gave her a stern gaze held with distrust.
She knew exactly why.

But he wasn't a saint either.

" Place my hoodie against his shoulder wearily, pressure needs to be light- just enough to slow blood loss. " (Y/n) stated abruptly, receiving a nod from her boyfriend and she pointed to the limb, " Someone needs to take the arm, it will be needed for the replantation. "

Riz pushes through the crowd, " Okay, I'll hold it for you. I should cover it too- it's best that no one sees it. " He announced and Legoshi nodded as a 'thank you'.

Legoshi and (Y/n) locked eyes with each other then he ran out of the club room with the bear following behind.

" How did you know all that..? " Ellen questioned, remotely suspicious on how the female carnivore knew so much.

(Y/n)'s chest rose up and down, cautiously taking heavy breaths from the circumstances that had occurred. Her (eye color) hues bored into the zebra's,

" Are you naturally that fucking nosey? "

Ellen was taken back from the canine's outburst, " Since you can't ever mind your own fucking business, my father is a fucking doctor. Since you are always curious about my damn life what else do you want to fucking know? "

The striped herbivore stepped back, " How can people like you. "

" The same reason people don't like you. I atleast know when to stay in my fucking lane. " She barked back.

Her mouth slowly watered at the thought of ripping the zebra's head off by irritation and her eyes enlarged. She turned her heel away from the club members, pulling onto Tao's arm,

" I'm going to go outside with him, he needs to calm down before the staff find out. "

Bill and Aoba told Sanu that they will follow, unsure about the actions she will perform on him. They exited out behind and the striped feline caught up to the female wolf, taking a hold of her wrist.

Her eyes bored into his, " I think you need more calming than Tao. "

The tiger glanced back at the eagle and the black panther, receiving a nod and he pulled onto her limb, jerking her to follow behind him away from the two.

" What the fuck is wrong with you? "

Her hands ran through her long locks of fur, cradling her head into her arms with an expression of distressed, " I want to go home. "

Bill's eyes softened at her vulnerable yet soft state, " Why? "

" Ever since I've shown up to the academy, I've been stuck with all these occurrences as if I didn't have enough growing up. I'm the face of the academy now because of that idiot herbivore left, I have to make statements now not only because I'm the face but because I'm a carnivore. Bill, it's not easy having to live with these situations. "

The tiger didn't know what had happened but he pushed himself onto the female's form and held her into an embrace that she immediately froze into,

" You'll be fine. " He muttered.

He didn't know if he was doing this for her or for himself.
But he wasn't going to question it, he's going to be here for her because if he can't have her;
at least let him have this moment.

Her hands hesitantly were placed onto his back wing bones, collapsing onto him, she didn't feel reassured nor calm but she felt okay.

He's eaten meat, he's had temptations so she wasn't alone.
That's what made it for her to feel okay.

" Thank you, kitty. " She mumbled into his shoulder, feeling him draw circles onto her back and he nodded against her shoulder.

The two cleared their throats, slowly backing away and she sighed abruptly which earned his attention,

" You don't suck. "

" I think that's the nicest thing you've said to me. "

Her (eye color) rolled playfully at his statement and she tried bumping shoulders but due to her height she only reached his bicep which made him grin at her actions.

(Y/n) began to step towards where Tao and Aoba were located as Bill couldn't help but watch her sway her tail and speed off towards her friend. He was completely in admiration of her but he knew it was impossible.

Bill trailed behind, shoving his hands into his pockets with a soft smile at the thought of the female wolf.

He was into stripes but she was the only exception.

The two reached Aoba and Tao sitting on the ground against the wall, " What am I gonna do? I'm a bastard who ripped his friend's arm off. "

The blank panther shoved his face into his knees and the female canine crouched before him, slowly dropping to her knees just trying to help him calm down so she began to scratch behind his ear.

" I'm gonna get a life sentence! It's all over for me. "

The three friends shook their heads at his pleading, Bill sighed abruptly, " No, Kibi will get his arm back and everyone knows it's an accident. "

The eagle and the canine both agreed to testify if it came down to the situation.

Tao caged his face within his palms with soft sobs, " That's not the problem, I was shocked when I ripped his arm off... " He trailed off as he curled his hands into fists, " But what was worse was when they all saw me panicking. "

" I'm sure they all thought that I was the one who killed Tem. The murderer hasn't been found yet, so it's only natural they'd suspect me. "

The canine continued to scratch behind his ear, hearing a soft pur which meant it was working, " Did you do it? "

" Hell no. "

" Then you have nothing to worry about. "

He felt reassured through his companions but shook his head, continuing with his statement, " All this time I've kept calm and collected my act so they wouldn't be afraid or suspicious of me, but there's no way I could have kept my cool when I tore my own friends arm off. "

" You're right. "

Bill leaned his head against the wall, feeling the rough concrete against his scalp, " When me and Aoba saw that a herbivore could be hurt like that. We broke into a cold sweat, like we were somehow responsible for what happened, bro even (Y/n) was shaking like crazy. "

" In fact, it's weird that those two were so composed. "

The small wolf shook her head side to side with disagreement about his last statement, " Legoshi saved me, the sight of blood isn't new to him but Riz.. " She slowly trailed off trying to think of an excuse for him,

But none was found.
Her head stormed to the memory of jaw ear.

The female pushed herself off her knees to her feet, sprinting off to a specific direction without a word. She closed her eyes feeling the wind burn into her orbs but she remained running.

She had to tell Legoshi,

She had to tell him that he was alone with the monster that killed his friend.

-

" This is alot to deal with, isn't it? "

The brown bear questioned, reaching into his pocket for a cloth and handed it to the male wolf, " Here, you've got blood on your uniform. "

Legoshi glanced down onto his shirt noting that he did have fresh blood smeared onto his uniform, he took the handkerchief, " You're right, I think I'd better wash it with (Y/n). "

His dark orbs averted his gaze from his shirt to Riz's,

" So you're the one who killed Tem, aren't you. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 343 30
(Y/n) (l/n) is the adopted daughter of gohin (or panda) she was left on gohins doorstep by (y/n)s mother (m/n) as she knew gohin and trusted him with...
63.8K 2.1K 49
🔇BEASTARS MANGA SPOILERS🔇 You were an active members of the Shishigumi thanks to the Chief Lion, you were raised in a live bate facility until he e...
5.7K 123 18
(Book 2) After being saved by Legoshi and his confession, life couldn't get better for Mary. Summer with her friends and with more people coming to C...
165K 6.7K 101
This is an alternate universe where instead of attacking Haru in the beginning, Legosi attacks Louis, drastically altering the events of Beastars. Ca...