You can't see me but I can se...

By OhSehun148

"Don't touch me without warning me, don't treat me like I'm an idiot, don't talk to me super loud, I'm not de... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 28

80 11 0
By OhSehun148

You took out an umbrella from your car and went out once the convenience store's car arrived. You sighed some papers and it has finally took your car.

At Baekhyun's side, he drove fast as he was worried to death about you. You were alone on the road and it was raining, and couldn't let you alone. He pressed the accelerator as he was getting more worried. Jaehyun was too on the way to get you, The two of them were on their way for you.

But Baekhyun was more faster, even it was raining a lot, he got more faster than Jaehyun. When you was looking at the truck taking your car under the rain with your umbrella, you heard someone calling your name. "Hana!!" You turned around hearing your name and saw Baekhyun wet under the rain.

You saw him running over you as you frowned seeing him. "Baekhyun??" He suddenly hugged you tightly that surprised you. You didn't get why he was suddenly here and why he was concerned. "What are you doing here Baekhyun??" You said as you looked at him in the eyes. His black hair were all wet even his clothes. You was worried that he will might be sick later.

He tightly hold your shoulder and faced you. "Are you out of mind?! Why did you took the car by yourself?? What if you were involved on a car accident?!" Hearing him yelling, surprised as he was worried about you.

"Well....I'm more worried about you. It's pouting, so how did you drive so fastly to get here?? How did you drive all the way??" You said as you looked at him and noticed that Baekhyun was all wet. "You're all soaked" You put the umbrella more under him to not be more wet. "How did you come this far through the pouting rain??"

"I didn't know....I didn't notice it was raining. I was worried about you, Hana"

Jaehyun arrived 2 minutes later as he finally found you but was already with Baekhyun.

His heart was broke as he saw you in Baekhyun's arms. Jaehyun told himself that he will not have any chance to get you as his girlfriend because he knew that you liked more Baekhyun than him. So he decided to leave, letting you two together.

After that your car got drove away with the convenience store, Baekhyun brought you inside his car. But all his clothes and yours were all wet and none of you two were talking. Breaking the silent, Baekhyun took a blanket which was behind and put on you. "Cover yourself"

"You're more soaked than I am. I'm okay, why don't you-" You said as you gave him back but he still put on you.

"Forget it. Cover yourself"

"But I'm really-"

"Just listen" He said as you stopped and let him covering you with his blanket. "Listen to me, will you?" You sighed as you looked at him, adjusting on you. "I've turned on the heat, so the seat should get warn soon" Baekhyun looked back at and noticed you had a mark of smudge. He suddenly came closer and touched your cheek. "You've got smudge on your face"

His soft finger touched your face as he tried to get rid. You was looking as he was coming closer and you suddenly spoke. "Why did you come here??"

"You could had tell me to get you home back" His voice was serious as you stared at him. Baekhyun was worried, concerned and scared. "I was worried about you, do you know??" You didn't said anything but staring at him. His words made your heart more racing, you was looking at Baekhyun, the Baekhyun you knew before. And he didn't changed.

He used to always worried about you and took care about you. "Let's go home"

"My home"

"No, MY home" You looked over him and protested.

"Why your home?? Get me back at my home please, and I don't even have clothes in your house" You said as you looked straight in front of you at the rain.

"I will lend you clothes, don't worry about it" You looked back at him with mouth open but stopped. "Don't say anything, I know girls like men's scent"

"I didn't said anything"

"And perhaps about last time, you didn't give me back clothes that I lend you"

"I don't have them anymore thought" You said as you didn't remembered where you put them.

As you were arrived at his house, he brought you some clothes and you took a shower. It was getting late and you were tired. He brought you in his room and told you to wait him but you lied down feeling tired. Just after Baekhyun finished his shower, he looked over you seeing asleep like a baby. He covered you with the blanket as you will not be sick and sat next to you smiling. "You skinny, I bet you didn't even eat"

The next day, you woke up not feeling it wasn't your bed. You opened your eyes and found yourself in a different room than yours. But you remembered about yesterday night, Baekhyun brouhht you at his house and you fall asleep on his bed. HIS BED?!

You looked over your side and found Baekhyun sleeping. He was sleeping facing you as you were looking at him. You stopped on him and stared. You didn't knew Baekhyun was that handsome, he had black hair and deep black eyes. You didn't knew that he was a good looking even when he was sleeping. As you were admiring him, Baekhyun suddenly opened his eyes and found you staring at him.

You blinked as you saw him awake. As you were sitting and was about to light on, he took your arm and pushed you on him. You were now in his arms and his chin on your head. "You don't need to turn on the light, stay where you are" You were stuck on his body and Baekhyun was tightly hugging you. You was facing his exposed chest.

"A-Are you going to stay like that for a long time??" You said as you felt compressed in his arms. You could smell his perfume that he used to wear and tried to look up at him.

"Yes, forever" Hearing him, you tried to get rid of him but couldn't. He laughed as he saw you blushing. "Okayy, I was just kidding Hana. Just stay like that 5 minutes" You didn't said anything but still stayed in his arms. You weren't hugging him back but was too happy.

After this 5 minutes, Baekhyun released you as you could do your toilet. He lend you some clothes to wear for the day and you went to the living room looking around. Baekhyun had a beautiful house and even a pretty garden. You was looking through the big window which shined the living room. But suddenly, you felt arms around you.

Baekhyun were hugging you from behind as you froze. You was trying to look your back and saw his face on your shoulder. You got surprised as he was that close to you but didn't refused his back hug. You could heard his breathing on your ear and smiled. "Thank you Hana...."

You was confused why he suddenly thanked you as you didn't do anything. "Why....??"

"Thank you to be on my side" You realized that you was more on his side theses days and didn't even noticed. You were spending more time with him. "The only thing I want is for you to stay by my side....I have waited so much for this moment"

You didn't said anything as what he was saying, made your heart more racing. You too, you have waited this moment, you have waited him to be back. "Hana, look at my eyes" Baekhyun said as he made you turned around, facing him. His eyes were stuck into yours, and didn't wanted to leave them. "Do you still love me??" He was sincerely staring at you and was serious. His question made you surprised and didn't expected to hear it.

You was looking at his dark eyes and answered with all your heart. "I love you Baekhyun, a lot" You said as you was sure to love him forever. You answered him as you was sure to be with him for a long time, that's why you had waited him for 3 years.

Baekhyun smiled as he heard you saying you loved him, sincerely. He was happy that you said you loved, confessing to him, because you didn't used to it. "I'm not good with words but....I want to tell you that I didn't waiste my time to have waited you through theses 3 years, and I don't regret it" You confessed to him that all you said before was wrong.

Baekhyun was caressing your cheeks as you were telling what you was thinking. He was really touched by your words, and he will never forgot them. His hand touched your cheeks and he was looking at you. Any words were out of his mouth, his heart was melt because of you and that's why he loved you. Then, you saw him coming more closer to you, Baekhyun was staring at your lips. You was waiting him and didn't moved as he was coming more closer. His lips touched yours as you kissed him back. You have waited it for a long time.

Few seconds later, you broke the kiss and looked as his eyes. His eyes were saying a lot that you didn't what to think first. "Let's eat" He said as he took your hands, dragging at the dining room. His soft hands were still the same, you thought. You guys ate breakfast and passed a good time together. You two were talking about what did you do when he was gone in Paris and you, working for the company.

"You know it's almost the holiday, what did you planned something this week?" Baekhyun said as you two ate the breakfast. He asked you as he drank his black coffee. You didn't planned anything and thought what to do.

"I didn't planned anything, why suddenly??" You said as you looked at him curious.

"Let's got somewhere I really wanted to show you" He said exciting as you didn't planned anything.

"Where??"

"Somewhere, you will see" He said as he smiled proud of him. In fact, Baekhyun planned to go in vacation with you. He reserved something for you, and hoped to make you happy.

You looked at him as he was smiling by himself, and found cute. His chubby cheeks were moving left and right as he couldn't smiled. You could tell he really anticiped this vacation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.5K 18
Y/N was a fake nerd at school but decided to change her personality and her looks to her past self back just because.. "Why are you so cold? Now i un...
207K 7K 40
☠︎︎ 𝔪𝔞𝔣𝔦𝔞! 𝔞𝔲 ☠︎︎ 𝔱𝔞𝔢𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔲 "Cherie, you know I'll always save you." started: august 2020 finished: december 16, 2020
37.6K 3.2K 68
"Please, don't eat me! I have a weak heart, you won't like it!" "Ew! No! I'm not gonna eat a random person's heart!" GUMIHO: a nine-tail fox, a pop...
239K 11.9K 14
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✓ 𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽 : RUN AWAY ? ❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮...