RUPEN✔️

Galing kay AyeshaAbbas1

Book #1 of the Alpha tetralogy. Can be read as a STAND-ALONE. •-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• Alpha... Higit pa

Concepts & Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Note

Chapter 24

1.6K 76 1
Galing kay AyeshaAbbas1

"So, is this better?" Sneka showed us, as Cynthia worked on my makeup, Clara did Sneka's and Bianca did Liah's.

"Yeah," I said opening the eye where Cynthia was not applying eye shadow.

"Told ya." Said Liah.

"Yeah, thanks, babe." Sneka smiled before leaning back in her chair as Clara continued doing her magic.

"Does anyone know what the men are wearing?" Sneka asked.

"I don't know about Dellilio," I said, just when a thought crossed my mind.

My mark!!

Did Cynthia see it?!

In a panic, I moved and sat straight.

That's when I see that I was still in a turtleneck.

"What's wrong?" Cynthia asked me.

"Nothing, sorry." I smiled sheepishly before leaning back again.

"I can't believe that today..is the day guys." Liah squealed.

"I know right??!!" Sneka squealed.

"Cynthia?" I said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Can I have this foundation for a second, when I go for change?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." She said and I sighed in relief.

"And also the color correctors," I said.

"Yeah, take that too." She said, working on my lip color now.

"You're done," Cynthia said, backing away.

"Oh thank Goddess." I sighed, admiring her work in the mirror in front of me.

"I look so good, thank you love." I got up and hugged Cynthia.

"No problem, now you can take these." She handed me the things I asked for.

"Thank you," I said, hugging her again before I made my way to my room.

"Be quick Savannah!" Sneka shouted as the door closed behind me.

On my way out I met Michael.

"Luna, you look beautiful." He complimented, I couldn't help but blush.

"Thanks, Beta, I must say you cleaned up well." I smiled.

"I'm happy that you think that."

"Beta, where is Gerald?" I asked, noticing I haven't seen him since yesterday evening.

"He'll stay in shadows for now, throughout the whole day, he'll guard you against afar so that no one will get suspicious." Beta explained, and I nodded.

"Okay, I just thought that he left or something." I smiled.

"No he didn't, well, I should not keep you, and get to Alpha cause he called me." He smiled.

"Sure," I said with a smile before walking towards my room.

I wasted no time slipping on my dress, then I scanned my neck to get the idea of what I'm dealing with.

The mark is normal-sized but normal-sized so anyone can see it, and I can flex it.

But not today.

I worked a bit with the color corrector, then applied some foundation.

I had to hide this cause I have to wear a dress, and I can't let anyone see it.

I think this will give a glare under the sunlight, but inside the mansion, it is well hidden under the lights.

I took out my choker, white choker with cute little gems on it.

It was like a finger length wide, I loved it.

I got ready and made my way outside, to find Michael and Sneka in the main hall.

"Savannah! you look stunning." Sneka said, enveloping me in a hug.

"So do you, my love." I smiled, genuinely at her cause, she did look breathtaking.

"Beta, I must say, today we should keep an eye out for her more than Dellilio." I smiled at Michael, who stood behind her.

"Trust me, I was planning on doing the same." He chuckled, kissing his mate on her temple, and Sneka blushed.

Wow.

I felt Dellilio's steps nearing us, and he appeared after some minutes.

I didn't look at him but Sneka ran towards him, my back faced him.

"Fratello! we are twinning!" She squealed, hugging him.

I turned around and our gazes met.

He smiled at me, and I reciprocated.

He looked breathtaking.

In his white suit, his hair in place.

He looked like he was going for a runway walk.

"You look pretty as always." He said, grabbing her face gently and kissing her forehead.

"Thank you, you also look ready to become a Hybrid." She giggled.

"But Delli, are you out of your mind?" She asked and he furrowed his eyebrows in a questioning way, "I mean all you're gonna see is blood, today, and you wore white?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Sneka's I didn't have to focus on fashion today, as this isn't a fashion show, it's my freaking siring ceremony."

"Delli, everyone is ready, and they are waiting for us on the front grounds of the mansion," Michael said.

"Let's go then," Dellilio said, placing his hand on the small of Sneka's back as we all walked out.

I couldn't believe my eyes, there were about thousands of people here on the ground and there was no sound of them, they were all waiting for Dellilio.

Even everyone from the old age home was there, I wanted everyone to be a part of this ceremony which will change everything for Dellilio and me.

I saw my pack members joining us, as soon as we stepped out on the grounds.

The wolves that were assigned to guard Dellilio, surrounded him in less than a second.

Liah came to my side.

"You look stunning boo." I smiled.

"Thank you, babe, so do you, I bet Alpha's gonna struggle to keep his hands to himself today." She teased.

"Bitch." I laughed.

"Okay take this, you're going to order the pack with this." She said, handing me Bluetooth.

"Okay," I said with a nod, taking it from her.

"You look ravishing, I can't wait to come back home and tell you in detail." Dellilio connected our minds and said.

I had forgotten that we are marked so we can mind link now.

I looked at him and he was smiling at me fondly.

"I'll wait for that too, and you look perfect in every way." I smiled.

"Nothing can make me happier than my mate's approval." He smiled.

Robert and Annie were already waiting for us outside, with mom and dad.

Even Noah was there with them.

Sneka and Michael parted ways from us like Liah, and they joined them.

I let our guards walk further with Dellilio and took my position in the spot I had chosen.

This was a perfect spot to talk to the wolves and not get caught.

"Is everyone in position?" I asked the head of the wolves, Noah.

"Yup, each and everyone." He said and I nodded, he stood across the crowd.

"Keep it tight here, and then we'll move inside," I ordered and he nodded.

"Copied by everyone." He replied.

"Good." I sighed before watching Dellilio.

Siring is not this big of a ceremony, but he is an Alpha so his siring is different from any other normal wolf.

There will be a sunlight ceremony, aka the daylight ceremony.

Cause turning into another different creature isn't something so easy.

After this, the main siring part will be held at the Gray castle.

Right now, Dellilio was taking off his shirt.

Cause this ceremony requires that.

Two witches, stood on both of his sides, mumbling spells, calling the sun rays.

He stood there, shirtless and we waited almost twenty minutes before Dellilio started to burn, burn red and it looked like he was starting to fade away with the light.

"The power of the sun, we call you, we want you to consume this Vampire." One witch said, looking up at the sun directly.

He glistened in the sunlight, as he started to get better.

His tattoos shined like they were wet, they were probably with the sun not having mercy on us today.

The other witch offered him a chalice, filled with Wolfsbane but it won't hurt him in any way, it will only feel like a slight burn, cause it also had Burnet in it.

A herb that kills the pain that Wolfsbane will induce in a supernatural creature's body.

He downed that mixture and closed his eyes, not letting the pain become the exterior of his image today, but I was feeling everything that he was feeling.

"Werewolves! the daylight ceremony is done!" The witch announced and the crowd cheered.

Michael went to Dellilio's side and he put on his shirt as our guards instructed the crowd to move inside the mansion.

"You've checked each and everyone right?" I asked in the earpiece.

"Yeah we did, we counted people after they showed us their invitations, and just to be sure we made the witches tell us the count by looking at the crowd, and they used magic and told us the exact count, turns out our count was right, now when everyone will leave for the Gray castle, we'll count the crowd again with the help of the witches," Noah said and I nodded with a smile, we were doing great.

"Don't forget about me guys, I'm also here and I made sure our guards were in position, inside the mansion's building." Michael's voice was heard in the earpiece.

"Great, where is Alpha Logan, I didn't see him with the guests?" I asked.

"Up here, on the roof with the werewolves, so I can keep a close eye on the vicinity." His voice came through.

"Very, very good." I smiled.

"Thank you, captain, now record it all for me cause I wanna see it later, and take care of your Luna too, okay Savay?" He asked.

"Okay Alpha, let me find her," I said walking inside the mansion with the crowd.

Now was the time for a little ritual of handing him the daylight Talisman, that King Barnabas sent himself.

Every freaking Vampire that lives is bound to wear an amulet as they can even tie it to their toe and they'll be good to go in the sunlight.

The witches sat across each other as the crowd of thousands watched this.

They mumbled spells and cast a halo around Dellilio, he stood there.

Then, Tristan brought the Talisman that King Barnabas has sent.

The witch put some spells on it and handed it to Annie, as she is the authority after Dellilio.

She had tears in her eyes as she looked at him, he smiled at her in awe.

After she placed the amulet around his arm, fastening it just on his shoulder bicep.

He buttoned his shirt and the crowd cheered.

"Now our work is done, the Alpha is free to go." The witch said and the other nodded.

"Our esteem guests, we appreciate your presence on such a special day of ours, and we will feel honored if you all will accompany us at the Vampire castle," Michael announced and the crowd cheered as a yes.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 4.6K 30
Athena, a ruthless werewolf assassin who doesn't believe in mates is sent out to do a special mission by her father, Alpha Odysseus who was cursed by...
53.4K 2.6K 9
Everything I ever had and known was taken away from me. My family, my life, my identity, everything. Alpha Kannon was the main reason for it. He tort...
787K 22K 27
If you are not at the right age 16+ you can't continue very very very mature Anna at the age of 5 was abandoned by her parents but was rescue by...
548K 16K 25
[ Highest Rank: #71 in Werewolf ] His face, still, nearly inches away from mine. The deep, blue eyes that would pierce my dreams from now on. And his...