Fancasting Books That Should...

De tessacarstairs62

In this, I will be fancasting book characters that should be made into movies. I don't really expect this to... Mais

Throne of Glass
The Infernal Devices
The Last Hours
The Mortal Instruments
The Dark Artifices
The Wicked Powers
A Court of Thorns and Roses
The Conqueror's Saga
An Ember in the Ashes
Stalking Jack the Ripper
Keeper of the Lost Cities
Greek Gods
The Selection
Heroes of Olympus

Throne of Glass Pt. 2

66 4 2
De tessacarstairs62

I can't believe I didn't do so many of the characters in my first part, especially Elide and Manon. Anyway, here's part 2. I have a question to ask you guys, but if you have not finished the Throne of Glass series, scroll down until you see a picture of a person, because that's where I start my fancast. What I'm gonna say next spoils Kingdom of Ash, so SKIP SKIP SKIP!!!!

Please be all the way down now. Thank you. I would hate to spoil it for you. 

So. I don't really ship Manorian. Don't kill me. I feel like they're too different, and I know about the whole opposites attract thing, but I feel like Manon would eat him up. But maybe I'm just jealous of Manon. I think that's the case. Anyway, I feel like Dorian should have ended up single, and we'd have an entire new series about Dorian, and in that he finds love. Wouldn't that be perfect? 

Elide Lochan played by Vanessa Hudgens 

She has such a kind face, like I always imagined Elide to have, and the height, and she's just perfect!! 

Lorcan Salvaterre  played by Erich Bergen

You know, my first thought was Dwayne Johnson, but then I thought he's too kind-looking to be Lorcan. Not that Erich here is not kind-looking, he is more able to do a mean face than Dwayne Johnson could ever. 

He's 6'3, so a little bit shorter than Lorcan, but camera angles can add an inch or two. 

Yrene Towers played by Samia Ghadie

The hair is pretty close, and some change will make it perfect! She has the same kind face I'd always imagined Yrene to have. She's a bit older, but I don't think that would be too big of a deal. 

Nesryn Faliq played by Disha Patani

She's fairly young, and Indian, like I always imagined Nesryn to look like, so I think she's perfect. She also gives off a 'Nesryn' vibe to me, so when I looked her up, I was immediately sold. The hair can be changed to black, and that wouldn't look bad with her complexion. 

Sartaq played by Sidharth Malhotra 

 He's also Indian, like I'd always imagined him to be, and the only Indian actor who'd look good (in my opinion) with long hair. Doesn't he look kinda like Noah Centineo in this picture?

Maeve played by Camilla Belle

This is the picture that sold me. She looks like she is plotting evil things to do to my cadre darlings. 

Gavriel played by Riker Lynch

Yes? No? Maybe? He fits the 'tall, blond, and young' category, but he doesn't exactly give me a Gavriel vibe...? Maybe movie magic can help? I'm not completely satisfied with this, but maybe effects can make him look 'older' or- I don't know what I'm going to say. Movie magic and the actual acting will help. He looks young and carefree, if I'm being honest. 

Fenrys played by Jason Momoa 

Tell me another actor's name. I dare you. 

Manon played by Kate Hudson

She's perfect. That's all there is to say. 

Asterin played by Jennifer Lawrence 

This is also perfect. I literally have no other words to say. Perfect. 

Nehemie Ytger played by Zoe Saldana

Her kind smile and face reminds me so much of how I imagined Nehemia.

Sam Cortland played by Keegan Allen

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I think that's it! I don't think I'll do any more Throne of Glass characters, unless I maybe reread the series and find the perfect person for maybe Hasar or Erawan or any of the minor-ish characters. I didn't want to do Erawan, because I like to do only one villain in each fancast chapters and Maeve (who's honestly the real villain here) took up the one for this one. See you next time! 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

68.5K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
331K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...